Andersonville Twins
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Sometimes school weeks go by slow and others, like this one went by fast. At least that's the thought I had on Friday as I played between lightly sleeping and being somewhat awake. Jules was stirring and I was sure he was in the same Never-Land.

I felt him turn toward me and his hand snaked across my chest. His fingers were split in the middle in the shape of a V as they passed over me. My left nipple and then my right was briefly captured by the webbing between his fingers as he traversed my body. A soft kiss settled on my cheek and he followed that with a gentle blow across my ear as he sleepily said, "Morning!"

"What a nice way to wake up," I purred even though he'd done that to me and I him on hundreds of occasions. It was truly a nice way to wake up. The spoken words did acknowledge it and in a way, I got pleasure from expressing it too.

I slid my hands to my sides and turned toward him to return the kiss to his lips he had just given me. As I turned his hand slid across to my right shoulder. As our lips met, he pulled out chests together.

The feeling of his chest sliding against mine as our bodies came in contact sent a jolt of electricity from my nipples deep into my chest. Our kiss strengthened that warmth radiating inside me and it flashed into that place deep inside my pelvis making me gasp into his mouth.

His morning hardness was right there pressing into me just above my cleft, aimed at the center of my warming body. I desperately wanted something inside of me; fingers, tongue or that magnificent shaft that was poking me. It didn't matter. I just needed him. Inside of me. Right then. Right there.

I know we both needed to get to the bathroom fairly soon or our bladders would burst but I also knew both he and I could hold on for the minute or two for us to take care of our carnal needs.

I'd shifted my hands to my sides with good reason as I had rolled onto my left side toward him. My hands wound up just where they needed to be. I gasped a second time into our lasting embrace as I took him into my hands. It's a sensation I loved that surged through me whenever I touched him where I wanted our bodies to meld together.

Cupping under him with both hands and then giving an upward pull I captured his life giving orbs, one in each hand, and rolled them about with the tips of my fingers. When I gave a gentle pull separating them apart he returned my gasp to me. As I let my left hand stay under him, my right hand circled him and pushed him down. I shifted my hips toward him, capturing that wonderful hardness of his between my legs.

We'd played this dance many times and it never got old. The next move was always a little different and either one of us could be the aggressor. This morning we shared that role for when I shifted toward him, he pressed himself against me, sliding himself across my nether lips.

I moved both my hands below him once more, this time interlocking my fingers below him and pulling up. I forced him to rub against that magic button I have and with each thrust or retraction my body vibrated with pleasure. Sometimes it takes me almost an hour to feel the peak of pleasure approaching and other times, I get off more quickly than Jules usually does.

I'd had a nicely erotic dream and woken up with my body buzzing. His hands were quickly on my breasts and then his chest pressing into mine brought me to the point where my floodgates opened up. The great stimulation he gave me set my body on fire as that silken hardness of his slid back and forth across me.

So I was right there, gliding into a crescendo, when Jules surprised me. He pulled away from me and while doing so he pulled on my right shoulder. I automatically rolled face down on the bed and my hands lost that glorious contact with his body.

Before my body could even start to relax from the loss of contact with him from between my legs he was up, sitting on my back. Then he leaned over, slid his hands under me to my breasts, capturing my nipples in his fingertips. Before my body could react to that intrusion, he shifted his hips down a little and in one powerful thrust that magnificent manhood of his was deep within me.

That wonderful jolt he sent through me from my toes to my ears forced my body to surge into immediate orgasmic heaven. I lost count somewhere after his seventh or eighth thrust into me. My muffled screams were sent into the bedding with each one of his drives inside of me.

It was then my body really exploded into a huge contraction and my screams were cut off. He surged his life giving elixir into me, warming my insides. His contractions caused him to press deeply into me and hold in place.

Jules' orgasm caused his body to stiffen as he let out a soft groan while he tensed and stopped thrusting into me. Those actions happened at just the correct moment because I was about to fade into oblivion because that mind blowing orgasm of mine had expelled all of the air in my lungs. I too was caught up with the tension and was unable to inhale while my orgasm held me in it's grip.

His pulsing inside of me is the most glorious of feelings. It feels like a bolt of lightning surges up electrifying my insides. The unique feeling is accompanied with a sensation like my body is spreading open, exploding up my midsection so my love could come cascading out.

Continuing to stay inside of me, Jules held onto me as I gasped for air. I finally was able to say just one word, "Wow!"

"Yeah ... Wow!" was his reply.

Giggles and laughs followed from each of us when he admitted, "Sorry to pull that on you but I knew your screams would be intense this morning ... didn't want to wake up the Rents!"

I had to bury my resulting gasp into the bedding when he withdrew from me. It would have suited me if we'd stayed in that position long enough for him to recover then give me a long series of gentle pushes into me. Even though my body was completely wasted, it still wanted more.

But I knew that the satisfying fullness he'd given me would last through most of the day. I was sure I would need a light covering of makeup to tone down the scarlet face I was sure to be wearing. My inner glow likewise was sure to last most of the day too.

My closest friends, perhaps even a teacher might ask about my satisfied looking demeanor. A returned giggle in answer to a look or question from them would reveal I'd had a very satisfying morning but not something I wanted to be public. So, I'd deflect their inquiry with a reference to a romance novel I was reading.

I always had a well worn Harlequin Novel in my backpack. I'd make reference to a love scene in it I'd actually read dozens of times. Deftly pulling it out to a marked page they'd hear a short passage so with my chin held high I could dreamily admit, "If only I could find a lover like that!"

My girlfriends would swoon in agreement with me and we'd cuddle together. They'd never suspect I'd had a fabulous bit of "Wake-Up Sex" with my twin.

On the other hand, a teacher would smile or give a soft laugh when I'd blush demurely at their question, adding the admission I was reading a trashy romance. I'd feign a little flutter with my hand and reply, "It's so wonderful!"

Their lighthearted response was almost universally the same to my statement, "But it's not real."

My reply was also universally the same, "But I can dream ... Can't I."

Either way that usually ended the inquiry into my radiance. If it was a teacher, conversations generally passed on to the topic of the day like how to solve Global Warming or that it was going to be my generation that had to find the solution to attaining World Peace.

Girlfriends' conversations usually turned to who'd seen the cutest butt and what they'd like to do with it. Nasty, but true, I had my own resident 'Tight Butt' that with extreme regularity took care of me. I'd smile at the descriptions they put forth while my thoughts played with the phrase, "If you guys only knew!"

Jules on the other hand, didn't have any worry about divulging his bedding prowess. It was only natural for teen boys and perhaps older males too to tell tall conquest stories. Most weren't believed but anyway he usually refrained giving an answer.

His favorite nondescript answer to the question of intimacy when he looked really satisfied was a sly smile followed by a, "Yup!" that he'd had an encounter. An even greater favorite well used phrase when he was pushed for details was, "I don't kiss and tell!"

My little bit of reverie ended when the call came up from downstairs as mom offered, "Breakfast in ten, you two!"

Jules had settled back onto the bed and I turned my face toward him. He was smiling that totally satisfied smile I was well accustomed seeing and I was sure he was seeing the same expression from me. I sure felt that way.

"Come on sis," he said as he turned from me and lifted himself off the bed. "I'll turn on the shower and you pee first."

Moments later I was on the toilet relieving myself and Jules was standing there with a handful of tissue he'd pulled and folded for me. I took it from him, gave myself a quick drying dab, stood up and gave Jules a peck on his cheek in thanks as I headed to the ready shower he had readied.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.