Andersonville Twins
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

"Look," my dad told the two of us, "Think about this. Mom and I think it might be a good idea but this is not US. It's YOU!

"So you two talk about it. In the least it will get you two thinking about other partners."

Mom added, "Yeah. We just don't want you two to become socially tied to each other with the exclusion of everyone else."

"Remember, there are activities at both your schools and there will be conflicts. You both have friends in common at both schools and there is no reason to flaunt that you two are sexually active with each other," dad commented.

"So think about it," mom offered again.

"OK." I replied and so did Jules.

I think I was in shock as silence descended over the table. I could tell that Jules was thinking about our parents' proposition. When his expression turned from a slight smile to a frown I knew something was up.

"Dad," he said.

"Yes?" he got as an answer.

"Stephanie is thirteen. Right?" Jules asked.

"Yes she is," was the reply.

Then Jules blew the top off our discussion when he asked, "Do you think Stephanie is on the pill?"

Then is was my turn to splatter because I'd just taken a nice Squig of my Coke. I started coughing and laughing. Plus as I also inhaled some I had the resultant fuzzy feeling in my nose as Coke gushed out of my nose too.

This was too much to handle all in one day. All in one sitting.

Mom elbowed Jules because he started laughing at what he caused. I don't think it was on purpose like dad's timing before, but it was more effective I can tell you. Of course, everyone including me had to wait for the laughter to subside.

Dad turned up the notch a little when he turned his head toward me and said, "And I thought you were housebroken." We all broke out laughing again.

The mood had turned from a series of revelations and we started up with our table-side banter, talking about various things. Little did everyone know I was plotting my own little revenge. I waited for a calm period and of course, my twin to lift the straw of his Coke to his lips and suck in a big one.

Then, with Jules having a serious mouthful, I quickly asked dad, "Does Steve know I'm on the PILL?"

Well, that did it. It wasn't the explosion I'd hoped for, but Jules wound up coughing, sputtering and fuzzy-nosed too. He told me I was "Evil."

I just responded, "I'm not evil at all ... I just get EVEN!"

"OK, you two. Get back to behaving," mom said in an authoritative tone. Things settled back down and we were soon back up in our room.

I process liquid fairly rapidly and headed into the bathroom. Jules followed and as I sat to pee, he curled up with his back against the tub. I could see he had been thinking about what our parents had said during breakfast. He did look just a little unsettled or perhaps confused. "What do you think about all of this?" he asked.

"I don't know, Jules," I started. "Up until now," I thought out loud, "It's just been you and me. I understand what mom and dad are saying but I'm not sure about how it would be if we had sex with someone else.

"I guess my greatest fear is that if I had sex with someone, you'd be jealous or if you had sex with another, I'd be. It's just a little confusing."

Then Jules added something that actually made a lot of sense when he added, "I guess that's why they think Steve and Stephanie would be good for all of us."

"Yeah," I said after a few moments. "If they are intimate like us, then we might be good for them."

Now, one of the very nice things about being a twin is that you and your counterpart often think alike and have very similar timing. Like I mentioned before, being a girl, I tended more toward the clean and powdery side of life and Jules could go grungy. Well, just as I finished on the toilet, I slipped off my Coke stained night shirt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.