Andersonville Twins
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

I laughed as we entered our communal bathroom. Jules had long ago bought a sign that said, "Save Water -- Shower With A Friend!" He'd hung it on the wall above the hamper. Minx that I am, I'd crossed out the word "Friend" and corrected it with the word "Twin!"

It was our joke and also not just a joke but our reality. We pretty much always showered together. It was just part of our intimate bond. I feel sorry for couples and friends who cannot feel secure enough to bathe, shower or swim nude with their partner or friends. There is a freedom that being nude gives me and I know it is the same with the other half of my being. Yes, it is erotic to see your partner or friend nude, letting it all hang out. There is also truth there.

But, always hiding something, your body, from them keeps an individual always separated from that ultimate intimacy which can deepen that friendship and strengthen the bonding. Like I mentioned before, unless you have kissed a close relative, especially as close as a twin, it is an experience that cannot be expressed to an inexperienced or uninitiated person.

So in that vein, perhaps you might understand the intimacy my twin and I routinely share. You might not agree that sexual intimacy between young siblings like us is correct or that any sexual contact between siblings is natural. I can tell you that the overpowering force between us is one of intense love.

Also, we both know we will at some point in time, grow to wanting another partner and to build a family together with that new partner. That also does not have to lead to the exclusion of the sibling. It just modifies the relationship, perhaps to include the addition to just that, an addition to an already established relationship.

I know there are stories of brother's and sisters, twinned and not twinned, who have married and raised their biological children. I'm not going to enter into that argument here about it's being correct or not and the theory that any such offspring might be defective in some way or the other. Personally, I don't believe any of that crap and statistics seem to support my feelings.

Anyway, what I'm just saying here is that Jules and I, even as young as we are at fourteen, recognize the love we feel for each other and know that in the future our love will expand as our horizons enlarge to include others in our sexuality. I guess that's why he worked out my next encounter with the Pearson twins. More on that later. As for now, Jules kissed me again as he turned me toward him.

Up until we were eleven, we were pretty much the same body size. Yes, at that age changes had begun which ultimately would thrust us into our adult sizes. Even though we were made up of the same genetic material, basically, we were destined to be differently the same. It was obvious at ten that my hips were starting to widen. My legs got a little longer, sooner than Jules', so I was a hair taller until we were twelve approaching thirteen.

Of course that's when my femininity kicked in and I got my monthly visitor. Being mixed twins did have the added benefit that we shared all information about sexual development and our parents kept the information flowing. Remember as I mentioned, it was Jules who helped me at that time. It was just the natural thing to do. He was actually the one of us who mentioned it at dinner that evening and nary an eyebrow raised. Just congratulations were offered to me on my arrival at womanhood. It was an event and we recognized it with our special vanilla and hot fudge sundaes.

So there we two were, Jules had overtaken me at the height war and won it by our fourteenth birthday. The nicest part was he was taller than me just by a smidgen, but it was a nicely protective little bit. OK. I'm still part of this twin package, but still a girl and still feel like a girl would feel. So having this hunk tower over me, well just a little, added to the serenity I felt when we kissed standing up.

My head tilted back, uplifting my lips and my hands got to go to his face, covet it and pull it down to meet my face. In every picture, in every movie and every instance where I've seen couples kissing, that's the way it is. Anyway, that's the way Jules and I kiss. Love just radiates between us and we can feel each others satisfaction too. Yeah, we really are only fourteen but practice has made for perfection as I mentioned earlier.

Always when we kiss, his hands first fall to my hips. I love his hands there. Then the trek up my sides and with a twist of his wrists, his hands fondle what breasts I have, exciting my whole body. What we learned early on is that anything he did when he touched me, I could do to him and pretty much it would feel the same to him.

We'd sort of worked out our body dance so we didn't have to grope or force anything. As his hands came up to my breasts, his elbows came together between us and my hands could go down his sides. I loved to go lower than his hips and then slide under his sex and give a little pull. Briefly I'd massage his hardness there and then move my hands up between his elbows to get my hands to his chest.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.