Andersonville Twins
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

I totally remember the first time I met them, The Twins, that is. Burned into my memory is that initial moment I let my eyes wander and saw them sitting there in the darkened theater. The twins had a coat spread across their hips, arms reaching out, hands busy at the others crotch.

It was such an erotic sight to me that I couldn't take my eyes off them frigging each other. My loins burned and I almost came on the spot. I'll never be able to tell you just what the name of the movie was that evening as my attention was in the two seats next to mine and of course, what the fingers of my right hand wanted to do to MY OWN crotch.

They were Bob and Ray! I almost laughed out loud when I heard their names the first time. If you didn't laugh upon reading their names, then you are quite young and don't remember their rip roaring comedic style of radio fame, the real Bob and Ray and their Radio Matinee that is. If you did understand the twins father's humor at the surprise of being presented with a set of boy-twins then you won't need a quick Wiki-Trip to satisfy your curiosity.

Be that as it may, that is where my story begins, in the back row of a small theater for a Saturday night's bit of diversion from studying. My brother and I were called "Townies" at the more than a little prestigious, Anderson Academy of Andersonville, Tennessee. My brother, Julian was a student of the all boys school and I, being of the "Other Sex," a girl, was not. Oh, and my name is Julia, we're twins too. Our father and mother had a bit of humor when they named us too. Go figure?

It isn't that being a Townie I was prohibited from taking in the free pleasure every Saturday night. On the contrary. Being a small rural community the Academy invited everyone local, providing a nice diversion for the youngsters in town. And of course, a few adults too.

The nearest REAL movie theater was 26 miles away, which like Santa Catalina Island, could have been way across the sea for most of us teens and preteens in town. Even though we all felt a strong pull to be free of all parts of Andersonville at least for an evening and heard the call of the Rialto Twin Theaters in the nearby big burg of Stone Hill, if you couldn't drive, there was only one game in town. Therefore, for most of us, Saturday nights we were destined to the subdued darkness and the movie of choice by the Academy's Administration.

Hummm. Seems I have a thing for twins here, identical, fraternal or even the Movie kind.

Whatever ... back to my first meeting of the only other set of twins I'd ever met, the human kind that is; Bob and Ray!

Arriving most Saturday evenings, my brother and I, we usually skirted to the back row of the theater. As soon as the lights dimmed, we savored forbidden fruit and put up our feet on the top of the chair in front of us. A completely prohibited act, even noted on several signs on the surrounding walls.

Then we munched on the Zip-Lock baggies of popped corn we brought from home. Not a forbidden act, just a difficult one for most of the student viewers because there was no concession stand. Nor was there a hired staff who was assigned to clean up messes left by attendees. Admission was free to all and unlike movie theaters of the regular kind, you cleaned up after yourself or more rightly, didn't make a mess to begin with.

But that inevitable night, I never got to my popped corn. We had arrived a little late. You know, just at the moment the lights started to dim for the picture show. We shifted into the last two seats and had plopped in our usual sought out location; the last row. I'd gone in first, you know, brotherly love, chivalry and all that.

And of course, the only two seats remaining there were the ones adjacent to the frigging twins. Well, they hadn't started that yet. The one next to me had his coat in his lap and as I reached my seat, I saw a motion in his hidden lap that could have only been the result of unbuckling a belt and downing a zipper. Looking over to the other half of the twin-set, I saw the same motion repeated and then one of the jackets was spread across both their their laps.

I don't think they realized a girl was sitting next to one of them and I was sure they were completely oblivious to their surroundings. I knew exactly where their hands were going as they crossed to the others lap. I can tell you that in any other place, I would have let out a gasp and instantly been a victim of wet panties. As it was, I had to make do with just wet panties.

Now, I can tell you that any girl that has that happen to her has other things quickly affecting her. Like a tingly itch that demands a scratch. Or at least some other perhaps digital attention. All I could do in that situation was to cross my legs ... tightly ... and squeeze the muscles in my thighs, sneakily frigging myself!

So anyway, that was my introduction to the fourteen year-old, frigging twins, Bob and Ray. Forced, as I was, to sit in the seat next to their shared antics, hopelessly pulsing my thighs, trying to scratch that itch that just wouldn't go away.

I never did get myself off in the theater that evening. I'd worn more clothing that was necessary and there was no way I'd be able to get a finger anywhere near a spot to scratch that itch that burned terribly. You see, I'd had on a cotton, almost granny sized, panty because I'd been to dance class that afternoon. That's what you wore under a leotard for class.

Madam Gloria, the elderly instructor, would yell at you if there were no panty lines showing high on your waist and low on your hips. Otherwise, such panty lines were in the wrong place or non existent, accentuating feminine structures a leotard would hug against. You know what I mean. Display a camel toe and she would sternly lecture you in front of the whole class and then send you home for the indecent exposure. We girls hated her strictness and of course, because she was a great instructor, loved her as well.

So there I was, a bit late for supper. I ate in my leotard. Being fourteen, strangely the same age as my brother, twins you know, I just plunked down at the table and ate without changing. We pretty much ate as a family all of the time and it was an unwritten rule that no matter what type of a fit or funk you were in, conversational participation was required. And of course, accepted as part of dining.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.