Galactic Rangers - Cover

Galactic Rangers

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bill O'Connor, a high school sophomore, dies rather ignominiously and is resurrected as a cyborg. He has an AI for a brain that is programmed to be as close to the real Bill O'Connor as possible, but he had a few improvements. His youth and his human resourcefulness makes him an excellent agent for the Galactic Rangers. Join him as he ventures through the universe saving civilizations and generally having a ball. This is really heaven for a boy like Bill! The sex is good, too!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Humor   Superhero   First   Violence   Military  

Anfon let me play with her tits and nipples for a short time, but she steered me toward her pussy before I had gotten all I wanted from her nipples. "That's were the real action is, my friend, and I would like it very much if you would direct your attention there. I assume that you know how to find my clit. The job shouldn't be difficult, since I have the reputation of owning a large clit that would knock your eye out if you weren't careful.

"A word of caution: some females can't stand to have a lover come into direct contact with the clit, so be sure you have that information before you continue. I happen to be one of the lucky ones who likes to have her clit touched and played with. In fact, I like some roughness on occasion, but I'll let you know when that time comes up. Tonight, you can play with my clit any way you want as long as you are gentle."

I didn't need any more encouragement than that. I have heard a lot about that mysterious organ known as a clit, but this was my first opportunity to get intimate with one. I started out by wetting my finger in the copious fluids leaking from Anfon's pussy as she suggested just before I got to being involved with her clit. I used my moist finger to rub around the periphery of her clit, but never actually touched it. I must have been doing something right because she began to writhe and squirm under my ministrations. Anfon also began to moan. At first I feared that those were moans of pain, but I quickly tumbled to the fact that they were exactly the opposite. I kept rubbing around the clit and the moans increased, and so did the writhing.

"For the sake of the gods, Bill, please fuck me! I can't stand it. Don't make me wait any longer. MOVE, YOU BASTARD! FUCK ME, NOW!"

The last two shouted commands were enough to make me move like my ass was on fire. I knew the rudiments of fucking from Sex Ed. class and bull sessions with my buddies, so I knew to get between Anfon's legs and push my cock against her pussy. But, strangely enough, I drew a complete blank on what else to do. Anfon saved the day by spreading her pussy lips and rubbing my cock head in her juices. Now I could see the hole I should be aiming for, so I got my act together and pushed my cock head against her pussy hole.

I slipped in a short way and seemed to have a clamp gripping my cock. "Back up just a little, Bill, and work your way in. All we need is to get the lubricant spread all around your cock." Ah, that's what the guys meant about a dry hole. Now I knew what to do and worked my way in until I bumped her clit with my pubic bone.

That contact produced a scream of pleasure. "OH, BILL, THAT FEELS SO GOOD! KEEP IT UP! FUCK ME HARDER! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" The latter words were chanted like a mantra until Anfon came in a combination of muscle jerks and contractions that set me off. Oh, God, did that feel good! I could safely say that, in my experience, a blow job from an expert was great, but being fucked by an expert was even better!

We both kind of collapsed, but I managed to roll off of Anfon before I did her any damage. She fell asleep almost immediately, and I was not far behind. Sometime in the middle of the night, Anfon woke me up with another blow job, but she said that she was too sore for another round of fucking. "No matter what, Bill, you can expect another visit from me sometime soon. That was the best fuck I have had in years!" It wasn't until later that I wondered just how many years she had been fucking. No matter—she was certainly good at it!

When I woke up the next morning, Anfon was gone. She left a note thanking me for a wonderful evening, and I definitely planned to have that note framed! I wondered where she was, because I didn't see her when I went to the cafeteria for breakfast. However, I did see Zyl.

Zyl was the other girl from that training run. She sat down at the table with me and said, "Where is Anfon? She's my best friend and promised to give me a critique of last night's performance. It's not like her to duck out like that. Did you do something to hurt her?"

"Hell, I hope not. She seemed happy from the note she left me, but I haven't seen her since the middle of the night sometime when she gave me a fantastic blow job."

"Anfon gave you a blow job in the middle of the night!?! She must have had a good time, then, because she only very rarely does that for her fuck buddies. You must be a hot commodity. It sounds like I'll have to try you out, myself. I already have a date for tonight, but I'll see what I can arrange for the near future.

As it turned out, I did not see either one of the women for the next three days, and I wondered what I might have done to turn them away from me. Then I had no more chance to worry about it, because my assignment was scheduled for the next day. That afternoon was when I finally saw Anfon again when we both showed up for our training prior to the assignment. She was perfectly friendly to me, and I did not have a chance to talk to her about anything but the assignment, so I guessed that everything was OK until I heard something different.

This was going to be an entirely different run from that first one. This time we were going to a recently discovered planet that had once had a sentient population, but was now unoccupied. We were to do a preliminary survey to see if we could spot the reason the planet was now deserted. Just to be on the safe side, we were going in armed with energy weapons. We would also have a knife and other survival gear, but that was a routine precaution for expeditions to previously unexplored planets. We were going in on our own. There was no need for experts at this stage. Our AIs could process the kind of data we were looking for. The experts would go in later when they could be sure that it was safe! One of my first thoughts when I heard that was "now I know what it feels like to be expendable."

The energy weapons we were issued were pistols that fired a visible laser beam for aiming, something like a tracer bullet, combined with an X-ray laser that was the killer part of the shot. Damn, they weren't fooling around. That X-ray laser had the power to destroy an Abrams tank, so I was scared shitless that we would need such a powerful weapon and relieved that we had a weapon with such stopping power. Oh, well, what did a rookie like me know of the real world?

The weapon was about the size of a Walters PPK in 9mm caliber and shaped pretty much like that, too. The power supply was worn on the waist and a remarkably flexible power cord ran to the base of the hand grip. The visible laser came on when you applied a little pressure to the trigger and the X-ray laser fired when the trigger was pulled all of the way. There was enough slop between the two positions that there was very little chance of a mistake with our AIs actually controlling the motion of our trigger finger.

We were only going to be out for three days, but we each had a small replicator to handle all of our expendable supplies and a two-man tent with bedrolls if we were forced to sleep outside. As an ex-Boy Scout, I was looking forward to the experience. But, truthfully, I was looking forward to sleeping with Anfon again.

Zip-zap and we were there. We were standing in an open plain, but there appeared to be a city off to our right. "OK, Fearless Leader, what do we do now?"

"Very funny, Tonto. (Where did she learn that name?) We'll use our Buck Rogers Flying Belts (Antigravity Repulsers) and fly to that city over there." We flipped a few switches on a controller on our wrists and flew at 50 feet high and 25 MPH to the beginning of the town. There was no wall or such marking the city limits. The town just started up with paved streets and buildings sort of out of nowhere.

We dropped back to the ground and walked into the town on what looked to us like a main street. The buildings looked to be very, very old, but they were not dilapidated, just dirty and scored by blown sand. There were a lot of windows and none of them were broken, though they, too, were scratched almost to opacity. I touched one of the windows and immediately realized that it was made of some sort of transparent plastic instead of glass. Well, we had a reasonable indicator of the level of sophistication of these people before they vanished.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.