The First Book of the Merciful Nun - Cover

The First Book of the Merciful Nun

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 29: Vespers

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 29: Vespers - A clever child from a very poor family in the latter part of the 19th century is accepted into the Convent but is then seduced by a worldly Novice. She is sent to the College of Correction and Redemption where she finds herself playing the whore for randy clerics who have all manner of sexual and Mdom ideas. After eighteen months of this she is returned to her convent, pregnant. Subsequently she uses the knowledge she gained during her time as a sexual and SM toy to gain preferment.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Reverend Mother Lucia walked silently along the corridor towards the cell of Sister Marie; the two had remained lovers since Sister Lucia had returned from the College of Correction and Redemption, just after Marie had taken her vows eighteen years earlier. From the cell of Sister Elizabeth, a pretty young nun of nineteen whom Reverend Mother really found most attractive, came the unmistakable sound of a female orgasm, followed by an anxious voice exhorting silence. Throwing open the cell door, the Reverend Mother was greeted by the sight of two naked female bodies, Sister Elizabeth and the thirty-five year old Sister Immaculata.

As she entered, both realised who had interrupted them, and Sister Immaculata grabbed her habit to hide her nakedness. Sister Elizabeth could only try to wrap herself in her blanket.

"Sister Elizabeth, you will come with me, now. Do not bother to dress, you have disgraced the habit too much to be allowed to wear it. You can walk with me to my study naked," said the Reverend Mother with a look of outrage on her face, "Sister Immaculata, you will return to your own cell and pray for forgiveness. You will attend me in my study in two hours."

Taking the younger miscreant by the ear, painfully, she swept from the cell, releasing the weeping Sister Elizabeth to trail along behind her. The Reverend Mother's stern expression very effectively hid the excitement in her innermost core at the thought of punishing these two severely.

'The younger one can go to Monsignor Flavin, just as I did, ' she decided, 'A spell on her back with men doing all manner of things to her will soften her up nicely. Meanwhile Sister Immaculata can do penance by servicing me, and indulging my little whims. It will be nice to have one to whip occasionally without fear of her complaining.'

In her study, Reverend Mother Lucia looked the naked girl up and down, noting the young firm breasts and the entrancing triangle of red hair covering her private parts, slightly darker than that on her head. This was going to be a very pleasing two hours, for the tormentor at least. She wasted no time on small talk.

"You, a filthy child of Satan, can leave the Convent tonight. Out of Christian charity we will give you a shift, and a pair of sandals, but that is all."

Sister Elizabeth burst into floods of tears and begged the Reverend Mother to let her stay. She offered to do any menial jobs that the Mother Superior wished to impose on her, and to do any penance, and to live on bread and water, if only she could stay.

"Furthermore, before you leave, I will scourge you thoroughly," continued the implacable older woman, taking up a knout from her prie-dieu, "Go and kneel beside my bed and lay your vile body forward over it."

Sister Elizabeth did not move, but continued to plead. Reverend Mother Lucia swung her arm and the knout landed across the back of the young nun's bare legs, causing her to scream, but she moved quickly to the appointed position. As she moved across the room and knelt beside the bed, her breasts and bottom bounced in a truly delectable way, and it was all the Reverend Mother could do to keep from touching either her young victim or her own sopping wet body.

The older woman put down the knout and took up her cane. She moved a chair to a convenient position beside her bed, where she could sit and still deliver the thrashing which was to come, yet within easy reach of the tender young flesh if she leant forward just a little. She watched with interest as Sister Elizabeth's buttocks clenched and unclenched in anticipation of the pain to come. The Mother Superior had all the time she needed, so she waited patiently until the frightened girl relaxed a little.

'Nobody can keep their muscles clenched tight for very long, ' she thought.

Sure enough after half a minute or so the muscles which had twitched her target so delightfully stopped their dance. The older woman struck with devastating speed.

THWACK!

A narrow line of red appeared across the buttocks, but no sound came from their owner. The pain was so great and so sudden that she could not draw breath to scream. As her face started to turn blue, the Mother Superior had mercy on her.

THWACK!

A second line of abused discoloured flesh appeared and had the desired effect; Sister Elizabeth drew in a breath and let out an enormous howl of pain which redoubled as the Reverend Mother rubbed at the damaged skin to be sure it was not bleeding.

As she stroked the tempting spheres before her, she asked, in a kindly voice, "Will you go back to your parents' house?"

"N-no Reverend Mother, I cannot do that. They disowned me when they sent me to the Convent, and I have neither seen nor spoken to them since," replied the nun, puzzled by the kindness in her superior's voice.

THWACK!

The cane spoke again, across the upper part of her lower back this time, expertly applied so that the line of agony was close to, but not touching the first two. More howls followed, and the Reverend Mother was beside herself with conflicting desires, to console the girl physically, and yet to hurt her even more.

Again the voice was deceptively kind, "What will you do then, in the middle of the night, in a poor area of the city with no home, no food, no money and almost no clothes?"

"I-I d-don't k-know," the girl stammered.

"Perhaps someone will be kind enough to take you home with him, and to feed and clothe you while you spend your days praying," came the rejoinder, no trace of sarcasm in the tone of voice, "Of course, he will expect some little things of you in return. Can you guess what they might be?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.