The First Book of the Merciful Nun
Chapter 27: Return of the Prodigal

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 27: Return of the Prodigal - A clever child from a very poor family in the latter part of the 19th century is accepted into the Convent but is then seduced by a worldly Novice. She is sent to the College of Correction and Redemption where she finds herself playing the whore for randy clerics who have all manner of sexual and Mdom ideas. After eighteen months of this she is returned to her convent, pregnant. Subsequently she uses the knowledge she gained during her time as a sexual and SM toy to gain preferment.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

The journey from the College of Correction and Redemption back to the Convent was again in a closed carriage under the cover of darkness. She was met at the door by the Reverend Mother herself and escorted straight to the infirmary.

"You will stay here," the older woman ordered, "Until your child is born. Then, and only then, will you be allowed back into the company of decent nuns."

"Reverend Mother..."

Waving away Sister Lucia's attempts to ask questions, she continued, "As to your long term future, if you behave yourself and do not bring scandal upon us, you may remain a nun. From time to time I shall require your presence in my study, but otherwise all your past misdeeds are forgotten. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Reverend Mother, quite clear. May I ask what will become of the child?"

"You may not," snapped the Mother Superior, then seeing the young nun's eyes fill with tears her voice softened and she added, "Rest assured it will be cared for properly, but you will never see it."

Sister Lucia's confinement was long and painful, and by the time her child finally came in to the world she was near death herself. She never knew whether it was a boy or a girl, for no record was kept in the Convent. It was only some years later that she discovered that such infants were treated as orphans and sent to Church orphanages with false histories, usually of having been found abandoned on the steps of the Convent...

Six weeks in the infirmary, cared for by nuns for whom attending the needs of the sick was their true vocation, worked wonders for Sister Lucia's health. Then she moved back into her own cell, one much nearer the Mother Superior's study than her old one.

It was not long before the summons came which she had been dreading. It was with much trepidation that she walked the few steps along the stone passage to the study of the Mother Superior who was, she assumed, about to become her tormentor also.

In the study she was surprised to see that Marie, in the habit of a professed nun, was there as well as the Mother Superior. It was the Sister who spoke first.

"Hullo, Lucia. I made my vows and I'm Sister Angelica now. How are you?"

The greeting was clearly very difficult and sounded stilted and rehearsed. The Reverend Mother simply sat and said nothing as the nun continued, stumbling over her words a little.

"I hope you are well, and that you will co-operate in future. The Reverend Mother has said we can see each other from time to time, as long as we keep her happy whenever she wants it."

She stopped and looked pleadingly at Sister Lucia, who made no comment or move. Inside Sister Lucia was furiously thinking that she had perhaps exchanged one purgatory for another.

Coming to a decision, she addressed the Reverend Mother direct, "You mean that if we come to your bed whenever you feel the need, we can bed together whenever neither of us is needed?"

"You are very blunt, my child," said the old woman, "But I suppose the College does that to a woman."

After a short pause she continued, "Yes. I have my bodily needs, and you two will satisfy them. What you do together, I shall not inquire ... provided that I do not hear of those activities from another source. If either of you refuses, then I shall expel both of you."

Sister Lucia had been on the point of refusing, but was now faced with an obvious dilemma. Sister Angelica had been the Mother Superior's plaything for two years now and clearly accepted that; if she refused to join the two in their activities then the younger nun would be disgraced also, and through no fault of her own. It did not take her long to decide.

"Very well," she said to nobody in particular.

"Lock the door," the older woman ordered, "and strip off, both of you."

The two complied, and each felt memories flooding back as she saw the naked body of her former lover for the first time for two years. The next order shocked both of them.

"Now pleasure each other on my bed, while I watch."

Slowly, and somewhat reluctantly the two women came close together as they moved to the bed. Their hands touched first and then they were in each other's arms, hugging and kissing each other on the lips. Sister Lucia's tongue sought entry to Sister Angelica's mouth in a demanding fashion she had learned at the College, and was admitted. Thus entwined, they fell on the bed, and the watching Mother Superior was forgotten as they revived old pleasures which both had missed.

After a while a third body joined them and the two young subordinates worked together to bring the Reverend Mother to a most sinfully ecstatic climax.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.