The First Book of the Merciful Nun
Chapter 25: Maidservant

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 25: Maidservant - A clever child from a very poor family in the latter part of the 19th century is accepted into the Convent but is then seduced by a worldly Novice. She is sent to the College of Correction and Redemption where she finds herself playing the whore for randy clerics who have all manner of sexual and Mdom ideas. After eighteen months of this she is returned to her convent, pregnant. Subsequently she uses the knowledge she gained during her time as a sexual and SM toy to gain preferment.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

It was almost a week after the visit from the man she thought of as 'the Man with Two Hands' before Sister Lucia had another call to become Molly. This time the sheer blouse and tiny skirt were laid out on the bed, with the apron and the silk stockings. She noticed that the silk drawers she loved to wear were not there, so she assumed she was not to wear them.

Dutifully, Molly put on the sheer blouse, and the tiny skirt, tying the apron round her waist. The silk stockings felt lovely on her legs and she stroked them into place several times, enjoying the feeling of her fingers running up her legs, and of the silk beneath her fingers. When she stroked the blouse that too was a thoroughly pleasant feeling and her nipples rose to rigid peaks. They, and her areolae, could clearly be seen through the sheer silk and she blushed to think what she must look like. The skirt fitted nicely round her waist but it was no more than eight inches from waist to hem and she didn't need a mirror to tell her that the tops of her legs, the under curves of her bottom, and the tip of the triangle of hair on her belly peeped out under the edge of it. She pulled the skirt as low as she could, but it hardly helped at all, and she knew that as she walked all manner of things would be visible, and when the visitor bent her over the chair, as she expected he would, then there would be no need to move the skirt, she would already be fully exposed.

'It is fitting, I suppose, that I wear these things, ' Molly thought, 'For I am really a whore, no matter what the learned men say about helping the priests, and being Christ's representatives and entitled to lie with a bride of Christ.'

Just then the door opened behind her and her visitor came in.

When he saw her turn to face him he gushed, "Oh, I say. I was expecting the Merciful Nun to be here and all I find is a maidservant. How nice. Perhaps she will keep me company while we wait for the Nun to appear."

Molly was confused as to whether this was play-acting with which she should go along, or a genuine mistake which she should correct. She wasn't given time to work this out, as the visitor reached out and cupped one breast firmly in his hand.

"Oh what a lovely nubbin," he said and bent to suck it through the silk blouse.

Then she knew that it was a charade, and not a mistake. She cradled his head and stroked his hair as pleasurable sensations went directly from the nipple to her belly, making her damp. She had had this feeling before when some of the visitors liked to suck her breasts, but never to this extent.

'It must be the silk blouse, ' she thought, 'I must remember that.'

Slowly, without releasing the nipple at which he was suckling, her visitor backed her to the bed and down into a sitting position. His hand was now gently caressing her other breast and he leant over her to push her down into a prone position on the edge of the mattress. His other hand was fumbling with his own clothing and Molly soon became aware that he had freed his penis and was rubbing it as it lay close to her head on the mattress.

By twisting herself in a fairly uncomfortable position, she managed to get her mouth to a position where she could take him in and tease the tip of his member with her tongue. Evidently this met with approval because it stiffened and lengthened deeper into her mouth. His hand left her breast and moved to the back of her head, pushing her even more awkwardly towards his groin, because he had not relinquished his firm sucking of her nipple.

'It can't be comfortable for him, ' she thought as the muscles in her back began to ache in protest at the unnatural contortions being imposed on them.

Just as she thought it was becoming really uncomfortable, he released her breast and stretched out beside her, with his head nearer the foot of the bed and his erection pressed deep, almost to her throat. She felt what little there was of her skirt being lifted up on to her belly and his hot breath was on her most private places. For a moment she thought he might be going to lick at her in the manner that Marie had done in the Convent, and as no visitor had done here in the College. It was not to be, however, as the man rolled her body so that she was lying almost face down, but with her head sideways and sucking as though she were hungry for his seed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.