The First Book of the Merciful Nun - Cover

The First Book of the Merciful Nun

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 19: Visitor

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 19: Visitor - A clever child from a very poor family in the latter part of the 19th century is accepted into the Convent but is then seduced by a worldly Novice. She is sent to the College of Correction and Redemption where she finds herself playing the whore for randy clerics who have all manner of sexual and Mdom ideas. After eighteen months of this she is returned to her convent, pregnant. Subsequently she uses the knowledge she gained during her time as a sexual and SM toy to gain preferment.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

For the next three days life followed its usual routine. Sister Lucia rose early, said her own Divine Offices at the appointed hours, washed, ate her meals, and spent the rest of her time in silent prayer and contemplation. Almost every day she visited Monsignor Flavin whose use of her had not changed. In many ways she was, she supposed, happier here, without any distractions, than she had been in the Convent.

On the fourth morning after the Bishop's visit, with Molly firmly hidden in the back of her mind, Monsignor Flavin again came to Sister Lucia's cell and informed her that a visitor would be with her in an hour. He escorted her to Molly's room where he had her strip before him so that he could check that her back was completely recovered from the Bishop's attentions. He also thrust two fingers into her private parts and seemed satisfied that she did not wince at the intrusion. His next order was for her to kneel and suck him, swallowing his offering. As she rose, still naked, from performing this duty, Molly was in total control, and noticed that she was wet and ready between her legs.

"What shall I wear, Master?" she asked, with more assurance and willingness than he had noticed previously.

"Oh, the clothes are there on the bed," he said, and left her alone.

He would have preferred to stay and watch this lovely creature dress herself in the simple clothes he had laid out for her, brassière and drawers in plain white cotton, a thin slip and a respectable woman's dress. As he went back to his room he hoped that this visit would pass off well, as on the success of this depended the rest of her time here. He had no other 'student' in the College, or in view, who was anywhere near ready to entertain the randy priests who were his clientele, and Gertrude, her heavily pregnant predecessor, was about to return to the Convent whence she came.

Molly went into the bathroom and washed, being careful not to excite herself too much in the process. It would never do if she shuddered before the visitor came. She was feeling both trepidation and excitement. Trepidation that she might not please the visitor, and excitement that she was to help this man with his problems. She dressed quickly and sat quietly waiting, her thoughts untroubled by any worries about the morality of her actions. Molly knew that Sister Lucia would take care of that aspect for her, later.

When he arrived, the visitor proved to be a short stout man of late middle age. He seemed very much at home in this room, though a little surprised to see Molly there.

"Hullo," he said, "What's your name?"

"Molly, sir," she said.

She knew better than to ask his.

"Where's..." he started to ask, and then thought better of it, "I suppose I'd better tell you what I want?" he asked.

She nodded and stood up.

"Well, first I like to sit and kiss for a while. Then I'll undress you myself while we kiss, and you can then ... lie down. Does that sound reasonable?"

Molly nodded again, not trusting herself to ask any questions. She sat down again on the bed and the visitor sat beside her. They kissed, tentatively at first, then as he realised she was totally compliant, more passionately. His tongue scoured her mouth and when it withdrew she returned the compliment. The only slight hitch came when he had to ask her to stand up so that her dress could be removed. She made a mental note to do so in future whenever necessary; men seemed to like her to anticipate some of their wishes and not others. Then she was standing before him clad only in the sensible brassière and drawers. He unfastened the string and let her drawers fall to her ankles. Then he tackled her brassière with a skill which bespoke much experience.

She dropped to her knees and started to unfasten his trousers. For a few moments he allowed this, watching her movements with interest. When she lifted his manhood and opened her mouth to suck it, he hit her on the side of the head, hard, knocking her to the floor.

"That's a filthy idea," he snarled, "I'll show you where that is to go, you abomination of a child."

He lifted her bodily and dropped her on the bed. In a moment her legs were on his shoulders and he was buried firmly in her vagina. A few violent strokes in and out and she felt his whole body stiffen and throb. Then he was out of her, dropping her legs unceremoniously, so that she fell from the edge of the bed on to the floor. As she looked up a few moments later she saw his retreating back disappear through the door.

Slowly she picked herself up and moved towards the bathroom, acutely conscious of the fact that she had not been satisfied and that she had probably failed the visitor as well. Her leg itched and it was only when she absent-mindedly scratched it that she realised that the irritation was caused by a sticky liquid running down her leg.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.