The First Book of the Merciful Nun - Cover

The First Book of the Merciful Nun

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 18: Punishment

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 18: Punishment - A clever child from a very poor family in the latter part of the 19th century is accepted into the Convent but is then seduced by a worldly Novice. She is sent to the College of Correction and Redemption where she finds herself playing the whore for randy clerics who have all manner of sexual and Mdom ideas. After eighteen months of this she is returned to her convent, pregnant. Subsequently she uses the knowledge she gained during her time as a sexual and SM toy to gain preferment.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Molly rose naked from the bed, watched closely by the Bishop as her movements made her breasts move in interesting and arousing ways. She then knelt beside the bed with her torso resting on the mattress and her back and buttocks perfectly presented for punishment.

For some moments the Bishop surveyed the bare flesh of his victim and tried to decide where and how to inflict the maximum of pain with the minimum of damage. He knew Monsignor Flavin needed to press this Merciful Nun into regular service very soon, so she must not be harmed by him. Nevertheless he intended to enjoy himself as fully as may be, and planning the pain was almost as pleasant as inflicting it.

She flinched as his hand rested on the shoulder-blade for a moment before tracing the line of her spine downwards until it rested on her buttock. The sensation of her warm skin and the palpable shiver of fear under his hand was very pleasant, the Bishop thought. Then he lifted the hand away from the oh-so-tempting flesh and determined that he must scourge this temptation from his mind. Naturally the physical scourging would be of her flesh, rather than his own, since it was her flesh which tempted him.

He looked again at the curve of her buttocks and marvelled at the smooth skin of her lower back. Presented like this, with the breasts and face hidden in the mattress, it could be the back and bottom of a fifteen year old girl. The thought made him even harder and he determined that her punishment for tempting him thus would be made appropriate for the temptress; a young woman might be scourged with a knout for tempting him with her smile and breasts, and orgasms, but young girls who were naughty were spanked with the bare hand.

SLAP!

Barely had the decision been made than he found his hand moving swiftly through the air and into contact with that delicious curving bare arse. The imprint of his hand was red on the white flesh as he lifted it high in the air.

Molly cried out at the blow, more in surprise than pain. She had been preparing herself for the multiple strands of the knout landing the bare flesh of her buttocks. There would have been some warning from the sound of the instrument as it tore through the air on the downward stroke, but his hand had made no noise at all.

SLAP!

The second blow made a similar mark on the other cheek.

'If he is just going to spank me, then that isn't much of a punishment, ' she thought, remembering the spankings she had endured as a child.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.