The First Book of the Merciful Nun
Chapter 15: Plaything

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 15: Plaything - A clever child from a very poor family in the latter part of the 19th century is accepted into the Convent but is then seduced by a worldly Novice. She is sent to the College of Correction and Redemption where she finds herself playing the whore for randy clerics who have all manner of sexual and Mdom ideas. After eighteen months of this she is returned to her convent, pregnant. Subsequently she uses the knowledge she gained during her time as a sexual and SM toy to gain preferment.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

About mid-morning, well after Sister Lucia had said in solitude the morning offices of Matins, Lauds, Prime and Terce, a servant came to her room and indicated that she was to go with her. Again they passed along the corridors and she was led into Monsignor Flavin's study.

Standing before his desk, she felt quite ill at ease, not thinking it was her place to initiate the conversation, but unsure of what he might say to her. After what felt like an age, he finally stood up, walked round the desk and stood beside her.

"Do you remember your visit here yesterday?" he asked in a quiet, controlled voice which filled her with foreboding.

"Do you remember what you said then?" he prompted.

"Yes, Mons ... Master," she said, her voice quavering, "I said I was resolved to obey."

"And do you remember what passed between us?"

"Yes, Master."

"And you spoke to the servant?"

"Yes, Master."

"Then why are you still clothed? Do you think you are not to be punished for your disobedience?"

Resigning herself to more punishment, and sinfully hoping for his hands to soothe her again afterwards, she discarded her habit and underwear.

"It would be more convenient if you did not wear underthings when coming to my study, and if you disrobed immediately you enter the room. I will tell you if you have no punishment due, but that seems unlikely."

As she moved towards the desk, he held out his hand to stop her. It cupped her breast briefly and then moved down her belly to cup her furry mound. This she allowed without moving a muscle.

"Better," he said, "But stand with your feet apart when I touch you."

To his surprise, she did so without demur. Teasing her nubbin until he felt her lubricating, he took his hand away just as she was beginning to pant.

"On the desk again," he ordered.

She lay across the desk again, and opened her legs without needing to be told to do so. Monsignor Flavin spent a few seconds admiring the beautiful bottom offered to him for punishment, and the private parts clearly visible between the parted thighs. Then his desire to hurt her came to the fore, and he swung the knout from three feet away, so that its tails landed on one cheek and on one thigh, with the tips curling into the gap between her legs and inflicting tremendous pain on her tenderest portions. As she cried out in agony and slowly subsided in to heart-rending sobbing, he moved to the other side and let fly again, on the other cheek and thigh, but on the same tenderest portion with the tips of the flail's many strings.

After some moments she had calmed again and lay there with her buttocks clenching and relaxing alternately in anticipation of the next blow. As the true refinement of his torture became apparent she looked round to see that he had put the knout down and was watching her closely. Still he said nothing and she did not move. His hand stroked the battered skin of one buttock as he savoured the vulnerability of the woman now lying naked on his desk, entirely at his mercy. For some time he remained with one hand still, lightly resting on the inflamed skin.

Moving away, he opened his trousers and his erection stuck out like a flagpole before him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.