The First Book of the Merciful Nun - Cover

The First Book of the Merciful Nun

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 14: Co-operation

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 14: Co-operation - A clever child from a very poor family in the latter part of the 19th century is accepted into the Convent but is then seduced by a worldly Novice. She is sent to the College of Correction and Redemption where she finds herself playing the whore for randy clerics who have all manner of sexual and Mdom ideas. After eighteen months of this she is returned to her convent, pregnant. Subsequently she uses the knowledge she gained during her time as a sexual and SM toy to gain preferment.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

For two days, Sister Lucia was left alone to contemplate her fate. She wondered what she would be required to do for this strange establishment where she was punished and yet encouraged to sexual sin. When she tried to leave her cell and go into the corridor she confirmed that although there was a doorknob on the inside of the door, it did not turn and she could not open the door. The servants brought her food, but never spoke, and they were always careful to shut the door after they left.

After the long two day wait and many hours of contemplation, Sister Lucia was escorted again to Monsignor Flavin's study.

"It is time for you to be punished for your disobedience and obstinacy. Are you ready to obey me and to be an obedient pupil of the College of Correction and Redemption?" he asked.

"Yes, ... Master," she said, "please do not punish me too hard. I am now resolved to obey."

"Disrobe," he ordered, "You should always disrobe for punishment," and she moved to do as she was told as quickly as she could.

Soon she stood before him naked again; he stood up and moved round the desk to stand beside her with a knout in one hand. Using it as a handle, he lifted one breast and then released it, watching it drop back into its accustomed place with a delightful little bounce.

"You may have surmised that your time here will be different from the life of a nun in a convent. Here you must remember that anything demanded of you is required by the Church," he told her, "Now lie face down on the desk here."

As she complied her moved her so that her upper body was supported on the desk, but her feet were still on the floor.

"Place your feet as wide apart as you can."

Again she obeyed, very conscious that her most private parts were displayed in a very rude manner.

The first blow to the rounded pale bottom offered for punishment landed squarely across the fleshiest parts, leaving a series of angry red marks.

As the girl's howl of agony subsided the Monsignor reached out and smoothed the abused skin gently, much to the young girl's distress.

The knout fell again, across her back this time, expertly applied so that the tips several of the tails curled round to catch the side of her breast in a vicious bite. More howls followed, and the Monsignor was again moved to console the girl physically, and yet felt a deep desire to hurt her even more.

The knout fell again, and this time her body rose involuntarily up from the desk the backs of her thighs took the blow.

"Down. Stay down," snapped her Master unfeelingly through the girl's piteous cries for mercy.

He ran his hand over all the marks on her back and down to those on her thighs. Moving up again, his fingers went between her thighs to find her opening and little nubbin, which they tweaked expertly so that she found herself shuddering again in seconds. This was a wonderful feeling, enhanced by the contrast with the pain she was still feeling from the kisses of the knout.

When she had calmed a little, he said, "It is time now for you to return the pleasure, for me. To help me shudder as well."

"Of course, Monsignor," she said, eager to show him how obedient she was.

"Call me Master," he reminded her, "Now, do you know how to do what I want?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.