The First Book of the Merciful Nun
Chapter 3: Admired

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 3: Admired - A clever child from a very poor family in the latter part of the 19th century is accepted into the Convent but is then seduced by a worldly Novice. She is sent to the College of Correction and Redemption where she finds herself playing the whore for randy clerics who have all manner of sexual and Mdom ideas. After eighteen months of this she is returned to her convent, pregnant. Subsequently she uses the knowledge she gained during her time as a sexual and SM toy to gain preferment.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Marie Donovan was an unusual Novice, in that she had never been to the Convent School. She came from a rich family, and had been educated by a tutor who visited her family home three times a week to teach her, and her siblings, such things as it was deemed appropriate for a well-to-do young woman to learn in preparation for a 'good' marriage.

Marie had, of course, fallen in love with this young man, and they had progressed as far as stolen kisses when her father discovered the relationship. The tutor was sacked and Marie was told in no uncertain terms that she was to marry a widower forty years older than herself, who was an important customer of her father's tannery. The prospect of marriage to an old man was not to her liking, but the idea of becoming step-mother to a man and woman, both ten or more years older than herself and both still living at home, was intolerable.

She rebelled and for a week the row raged between her and her father.

He finally solved his problem of a wayward and uncooperative daughter by threatening her with a Convent. She responded by saying that would be preferable to the proposed marriage. He called her bluff and she was sent to join the Convent as a Novice.

Sister Lucia had been a full Sister for some two years when Marie joined them, and was regarded as one of the steadiest and most reliable of the younger Sisters, so the Mother Superior assigned her the duty of schooling the new Novice in all the aspects of the Convent which were new to her, a task which Sister Lucia embraced with joy, as her current duties in the kitchen seemed to consist of peeling endless piles of potatoes, and then washing up endless piles of dirty dishes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.