The First Book of the Merciful Nun
Chapter 2: Sister

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 2: Sister - A clever child from a very poor family in the latter part of the 19th century is accepted into the Convent but is then seduced by a worldly Novice. She is sent to the College of Correction and Redemption where she finds herself playing the whore for randy clerics who have all manner of sexual and Mdom ideas. After eighteen months of this she is returned to her convent, pregnant. Subsequently she uses the knowledge she gained during her time as a sexual and SM toy to gain preferment.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

As a fully professed Sister in the Convent, Sister Lucia was totally under the control of the Mother Superior, who could invoke the rules of Poverty, Chastity and Obedience to justify almost any orders she might see fit to give. It was soon clear to Sister Lucia that Obedience was regarded, by the Mother Superior if not by the Church, as the greatest of these three.

Her entire life was ruled by the prayers of the Breviary, each at their ordained hour. The day started, often before sunrise, with Matins; this was followed by Prime; then Terce; then Sext; then None. As the names implied, these were at pre-ordained intervals of three hours through the day. Finally, Vespers ended the day. As a Novice, attendance at all of these services had been expected; as a Sister of the order the only possible excuse for non-attendance was if the Sister Infirmarian decreed that a Sister's attendance was a grave danger to her own or the other Sisters' health. Even then, Mother Superior regarded it as a grave omission, to be expiated only by extra prayer after the invalid recovered.

Thus the Sisters' day was some eighteen hours long, and sleep was permitted only in the remaining six hours. Between the services in the gaps of two hours or so, all the work of the Convent was to be done. Sister Lucia spent most of that time on her knees, scrubbing the flag stones of the Convent floor, in the other Sisters' cells as well as in the common areas. It took three of the Sisters working full time to scrub the entire Convent every day, which was essential, according to Mother Superior.

Promotion would come as each new Sister professed her vows. Sister Lucia could look forward to rising through the duties from floor scrubbing to the laundry, and thence to the kitchen as an assistant to the lay woman who was the paid cook. Beyond that, there was little for which she was fitted, since she had no training in medicine, theology, or teaching.

Envy, she knew, was a sin, but she harboured a secret wish to be allowed to teach the little girls in the Convent School. Surely, she wondered, she could at least teach the littlest ones to read and write?

Poverty and Chastity had never been a problem for Sister Lucia. In her entire life she had never owned anything of value, so Poverty was simply a fact of life, and not a deprivation. As a live-in student at the Convent School from the age of ten, she had had no contact with men for many years, and certainly not since the onset of puberty. The gory details of monthly flow and its control were explained to her by the Sister Infirmarian when she complained of bleeding the first time. The explanation she was given would have been wildly inadequate for any girl in the outside world, ignoring all aspects but the physical, and explaining the phenomenon as a curse placed on women by God at the expulsion from the Garden of Eden. The reproductive aspects were simply ignored.

The other girls in the School, those who lived outside with their families, had given her a highly inaccurate version of the facts of life, but that was the limit of her knowledge when Marie joined the Convent as a Novice.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.