Three Presents for My Brother's Birthday
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My brother, Casey, is soon to be sixteen. My two best friends, Denise and Lori, want to give him something for his birthday. Can you guess what it might be? And who the third gift is from?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

"Who do you think is the hottest boy around?" Denise asked me.

"Gee, maybe Brett Hutchins. Who do you think?" I asked her back.

"I'd say, your brother, Casey, that's who."

"My brother? Really?"

"Oh, god, yes, she's right. Casey is so hot," added Lori.

My two friends, Lori and Denise, were sleeping over and, of course, we were talking about what all fourteen-year old girls talk about. Boys.

"You two really like my brother?"

"Yeah, don't you? I mean, look, try to think of him just as a guy, not your brother."

"Well, yeah, he's cute, yeah, maybe," I offered.

"Ever seen him naked? Like seen his penis?" asked Lori, always the one who is always the most forward.

"You're kidding. What a thing to ask his sister."

"Well, have you?"

"Yeah, years ago, it was a dinky, little thing."

"I bet it's lots bigger now. Have you seen it, you know, more recently?" asked Lori.

"No, god, girls, come on, it's my brother."

"He's, what, sixteen, now?" asked Denise.

"Not quite, he will be in, um, a little less that two weeks."

"Is he a virgin?"

Of course, it's Lori who asked.

"How the shit would I know?"

"Well, do you think he is?"

"Yeah, probably, I don't think he's gone with anyone long enough to, you know, do it with."

"Oh, what I'd give to be his first," said Lori.

"Me, too, oh, yeah," added Denise.

"Now, you two want to be the first to have sex with my brother? You're kidding."

"I'm not," said Lori. "I'm ready to lose my virginity anyway. What better way than with Casey. Oh, the thought makes me wet."

"I agree, I'd love to have him take my cherry, when's his birthday?" asked Denise.

"Look, you two sluts, this is my brother and you're talking about fucking him? Come on."

"And you wouldn't. If you had the chance?"

"I'm his sister."

"He's a guy and he's got a dick. I bet it looks cute. Oh, I bet he gets so hard. Come, on, Linda, so he's your brother. I'll bet he'd do you if he had the chance. You've got the best body of the three of us."

"No, I couldn't do it," I answered.

"If he was standing here, naked, his dick all hard and wanted you?"

"Look, now you're giving me mental images of my own brother naked. With a hard-on. Not fair."

"Pretty hot, though, huh?" Lori replied.

"Um, yeah, okay, maybe so. I did see his naked butt a few months ago going down the hall to his room from the bathroom. Nice butt."

"See, you'd fuck him, we both know you would."

"Well, it's not going to happen anyway."

"Why not? We could have a nice little birthday party for Casey and all three of us have sex with him," this, of course, from Lori.

"Maybe you two, but I'll sit this one out."

"If you change your mind, believe me, Lori and I would understand completely.

"If it was me, him being my brother wouldn't make the slightest. And, you know we'd never tell anyone. We could all three have him over to my house during the day, both my parents work, then, you can do it or not, depending on what you want to do," offered Lori.

"Well, it's going to hurt, for one thing, second, we're not on the pill, and third, oh, I don't know. Whatever," I replied.

"Look, Linda, we can take care of our cherries, I know where my mom keeps her penis-things, her dildos, and she's got one that will surely do the trick ahead of time. And, hell, I don't mind going to the drugstore and buying some condoms. We can do it all ahead of time. And, Linda, if you don't want to do anything, you can just leave and go home. We'll give him a birthday he'll never forget. And one we won't forget, either," Denise said

"Well, if the two of you want to do it, there's nothing I can do to stop you. And I guess I really don't want to stop you, I wouldn't want to ruin it for my brother, after all, you are two are really pretty girls and I'm sure he'd love to have you both."

"Let's go to my house tomorrow and we'll take care of our cherries, okay?" and we agreed to meet at Denise's and rid ourselves of all remnants of our hymens.

The next afternoon, we were congregated to Denise's room, our panties on the floor as she brings out her mom's dildo.

"Omigod, it's huge," I said as Lori added, "Do dicks really ever get that big?"

"I dunno, it says, 'Classic Dong 10 inches, ' on the bottom. Aren't most guys supposed to be six inches?" I asked as I watched Denise wet it in her mouth, then begin pushing it against her pussy. She was sitting on a towel and as she pushed, nothing much happened.

"Well, crap, lemme go get a smaller one to try first," and she got up and returned a minute later with one that was smaller. This time, she pushed and just the end of the head started to go in.

"Damn, oh, that hurts," and she pushed again, then stopped.

"Boy, lemme try again," and she pushed again and let out a yelp as the tip suddenly plunged in.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.