Meeting With the Board
Chapter 4: The Next Day

Copyright© 2010 by Myra Simmons

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Next Day - I go to meet with the board of a new potential client. When I arrive, the VP of finance, calls me and an amazing adventure begins.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

It was dark in the room and warm under the cover. I could feel a weight on my leg and realized that it was pinned. I also had a very full and satisfying feeling in my pussy, which told me that something was lodged deep inside me. I wiggled my ass a bit and the sensations it created in me were wonderful. My nipples were getting hard as I lay there, something hard and warm pressed against my face. In the dark, I turned my head towards it and realized it was an ankle and foot. Instinctively, I pressed my lips against it and ran my tongue along it. Any body part that close to me in a bed had to belong to myself or a lover. Since I knew it wasn't mine, it had to be a lover's and, therefore, something to kiss, lick and pleasure. The moan I heard from the other corner of the bed told me it was a lover's foot and that what I was doing was being enjoyed. My mind in a fog of exhaustion, I continued to lick and explore the ankle, arch, heel and toes, sucking each of them into my mouth and stroking them with my tongue.

As my explorations became more intense, even in my half-asleep state, I could feel the body on my own leg squirming. The motion sent jolts of electrical shocks up through my body from my pussy. They also came from inside me where something was moving exquisitely from the motions of the hips pressed between my legs. I responded, sleepily, by rocking my hips and grinding against the hot flesh that kept touching mine. Soon, my lover's response began to match mine and we were pressing our crotches together. It was then that I realized that my pussy was being stroked and kissed by another pussy and that the fullness was a double-headed dildo we were sharing. The pleasure was so great, I didn't care where it was coming from as long as it continued. From the sounds and motions I could hear and feel, it was obvious that my lover's thoughts were the same. We continued to grind against each other, our sopping wet pussies sliding against each other until we both had strong orgasms. The blackness of satisfied sleep overtook me once again.

A loud noise suddenly penetrated the sweetness of sleep. I moaned in protest as consciousness slowly took hold. I reached over my head to find and eliminate the source of the noise but I found nothing but bed. Finally, I lifted my head and saw the lights on the phone flash when the noise jolted me again. I grabbed the handset and brought it to my face. I was still groggy with sleep and pinned in position by the weight of a lover.

"Hello" I croaked.

"Good morning, Myra, its Tom. I just wanted to make sure that you got up in time for today's meeting. After yesterday, I thought you'd be totally exhausted and might oversleep."

I moaned into the phone. "Hi Tom. You're right. I was still sound asleep when you called. Thanks. Now, let me go so I can get out of bed, eat and get ready."

"OK, Myra. I'll see you at the office later. Same conference room, if they ask when you sign in."

"Thanks, Tom. See you then."

I hung up the phone, still feeling the weight of Nancy's body over mine ... I could hear her stirring, the noise having awakened her as well as me. She tried to move and stretch and the motions sent shocks of pleasure through me. From her gasp, I knew it was doing the same to her.

Our pussies were still tied together by the double-headed dildo we were sharing. I couldn't help myself. It felt so good sliding in and out of my pussy as she moved, I had to push down onto it, letting a moan of pleasure escape my lips as it went deeply into me. When my pussy touched hers, I arched my hips and ground against her. Soon, her moans were matching mine and we were both hunching up against each other. Locked together, each clinging to the other's legs, pussies mashed together and stuffed, a unified orgasm rocketed through our bodies, making us both convulse in unison!

The orgasms seemed to go on forever, each overlapping the previous one. The sweet heat of her body, the erotic moves she was making, the sounds issuing from her, the press of her pussy on mine, the movement she generated on the dildo inside me kept me in total arousal. From the feel of her spasms and the sounds coming from her mouth, I knew she was experiencing exactly the same sensations. Soon, we both hit a peak together, both arching up our backs, thrusting our hips towards the other. We both exploded in an unimaginably high level of pleasure! Gasping, we held that position as the spasms ran through our bodies countless times until we were spent and, simultaneously, collapsed back to the bed. We lay there, breathless, both of us on our backs, our chests rising and falling heavily as we attempted to breath. Our pussies had separated so that a couple of inches of the dildo were exposed. With one final heave, I shoved my pussy back down on the shaft imbedded in us and kissed her pussy with mine. She screamed out as another orgasm ripped through her, so powerful it triggered another one in me. We collapsed again and our bodies separated again.

I laid there panting. When I was finally able to move, I worked my legs out from around Nancy's body and swung around alongside her, into a kneeling position. The dildo slid out of my pussy as I moved, leaving me feeling empty and abandoned. My sexual fluids began to course out of me and down my thighs as I crawled up along her body. Soon, a mixture of my cum, her cum and that of the men we'd shared yesterday was coating my thighs. I didn't even attempt to clamp down my vaginal muscles to stop the flow; I was too spent.

I laid down beside her, draping my arm over her body. As I caressed her naked back, her eyes fluttered open and she smiled at me, tiredly. I leaned forward and kissed her gently on her pouting lips, slipping my tongue between her lips as they parted. As she rolled towards me, I felt her arm come up around my head, pulling me into the kiss tightly. Soon, the kiss became a passionate lock, our tongues dancing happily in her mouth. I slid my other arm under her body and pulled her tightly against me. She did the same with me. As we kissed, we began to rub our bodies against each other. Her breasts slid over and around mine, her hard nipples caressing my mounds. In return, mine were doing the same to her.

I let my fingers gently stroke her back, gradually, moving down to the hollow at the base of her spine. As her movements increased, I began to slide my fingers up and down the top of her ass crack. Her moans told me how much she enjoyed what I was doing. Soon, her hand was mimicking mine and I was moaning in pleasure at the sensations. We began rocking our hips together, our arousal growing once again. Finally, I stretched my arm along her body enough to slide my two middle fingers into her ass. I wiggled them around inside her, stroking the tips along the flesh between her anal and vaginal openings. I was pressing it between my fingertips and the dildo still lodged inside her pussy. I felt her body clench as another small orgasm ripped through her.

The orgasm passed and Nancy fell away from me. Our lips parted but our breasts remained pressed together. I rested my hand with my fingers fully inserted inside her ass.

"Mmmm, Myra, that feels so good! After all the cock I had in my ass yesterday, your fingers slid in so easily! What a wonderful sensation when you started rubbing them against the dildo inside me!"

Her hazel eyes were open and glittering with happiness. Her smile was soft and sensual. Her shoulder length brown hair was flying wildly around her. I pulled her tightly to me again and kissed her hard and fast, not being able to resist those sweet, pouty lips. She ran her hand over my back and twirled some of my free-flowing, waist length blond hair in her fingers. I ran my hand up to her hair and combed my fingers through hers. I loved the feel of her hair in my fingers as much as I enjoyed the feel of her playing with mine. Finally, the gentle, loving, post-orgasmic kiss ended.

"Myra, you are so beautiful! I love your blue eyes, your flowing blonde hair and your pixie like face. But, oh, what a beautiful body you have! I can't get enough of you!" She declared, staring deeply into my eyes and smiling a lazy, sensual smile.

"You're very beautiful too, Nancy, and I love playing with you!" I responded. "If I wasn't so into men, I would find it easy to have you as my partner."

She laughed lightly. "I would love to have you as a life partner, Myra, life would be so exciting and satisfying with you, on so many levels! But, like you, I love cock. And, this one you shared with me all night is fantastic!"

"Yes, it is. I haven't met a woman yet that I've used it with that didn't fall in love with it. It's phenomenal the way it feels inside you and the way it moves with your partner's actions. But, I still prefer a real cock, hard, pulsing, leaking, and pounding into me in desperate need to ejaculate!"

"Amen to that, Myra! I can't believe how many cocks I had in me yesterday. And to know that they were all inside your body as well! What a feast last night, sucking their cum from your pussy and ass!"

"I enjoyed draining what I could from yours as well, Nancy. Actually, before we shower, I'd like to taste your sopping wet, fucked pussy."

"Only if you let me taste yours at the same time!" She responded.

I rolled over onto my back and she quickly got up on her knees, turned around and straddled my head. I winced a bit when the dildo, still lodged deep in her pussy swung over me and wacked me on the face. I grabbed it and slid the tip that had spent its night in my pussy into my mouth ... I loved the taste of my sex on it. As I sucked it into my mouth, letting the tip slide down into my throat, I slid the other end out of Nancy's pussy. As soon as it left her body, I slid my end out of my mouth, turned it around and slid her slicked end into my mouth. Her taste was amazing and I feasted on it until it was gone. As soon as I slid the dildo out of my mouth, I tossed it aside on the bed, wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her pussy down to my lips. I began to feast on her hot, swollen pussy lips and soft, satiny inner walls just as she was already doing with mine. It didn't take long for us to both be rocking in orgasms and flooding the others mouths with our fluids.

We stayed like that for about fifteen minutes, our lips and tongues probing each other's pussy and ass. Nancy's long tongue snaked continually into my vaginal and anal canals, slurping out every drop of cum she could reach. I did the same to her as much as I could reach. Sucking the cum from another woman's ass was something I wasn't that familiar with but, once I found some remnants in her chamber I had to keep searching for more. I knew I wanted to dive into her ass with my tongue again, but right after she'd been filled with cum. I felt very comfortable with my mouth on any part of her sweet body!

At long last, Nancy drew her lips off my pussy, raised her head and then rolled off of me. I moaned as she pulled her pussy off my tongue and tried to pull her back over me. She laughed lightly as she fell over onto her back, pulling her leg over me.

"Myra, I could stay like this with you forever! But we have to get ready for work!" She declared.

"Oh, if you insist!" I replied, disappointed. When I looked at her, however, I was smiling, letting her know I realized we had to be there on time. She slid out of bed and went into the bathroom. I followed behind her, my hair swinging freely, the tips brushing sensually against the top of my ass cheeks. As she leaned into the shower to start the water, I got the towels and wash cloths. I set the towels on the sink counter and the wash cloth over the grab bar in the tub. When Nancy had the water at an acceptable temperature, she flipped the handle to start the shower. I held her hand as she stepped into the tub, letting the water cascade off her body. She looked so hot and sexy with the water rushing over her! She reached out and took my hand as I stepped in with her.

Looking at her, beautiful, wet, eyes shining with happiness, I had to respond. I stepped towards her, wrapped my arms around her wet, naked body, hugged her tightly against mine and kissed her passionately. She leaned into me, accepting my kiss and the press of my flesh on hers. The emotional bond that had been forming before we even met was finally completed as we kissed. We were in love with each other and knew we had a relationship that would last a long time. At that moment, in that wet kiss, we accepted each other fully and openly. We were friends, we were lovers, we were bound in emotional and physical intimacy. We both felt it, saw it in each other's eyes when the kiss ended and knew we had each found a soul-mate in the other.

Even in the seriousness of our new-found realization and bond, we still had to get ready but we also wanted to play. I dropped my arms from around her beautiful body and grabbed the washcloth and soap. As soon as it was sudsy, I began to rub it over her neck, shoulders, arms, hands, breasts and nipples. I continued under her breasts, down her sides, over her taut belly, probing the cloth into her belly button and then down over her groin and through her pubic hair. As I slid the cloth between her parted thighs and began to clean her vaginal lips and the slit between them, I stared deeply into her eyes, radiating my feelings to her.

"I love you, Nancy. I can't explain it but I have fallen completely in love with you."

She looked back intensely at me. "I love you too, Myra. I have never felt so comfortable with anyone, man or woman, as I do with you. I want to be with you and share everything with you. When I see you with a man I want, I don't feel jealous, I feel joyful to see you being pleasured. I want to share everything with you!"

"That's the way I feel too, Nancy! We are both, bi-sexual women yet we have found our mate in each other and not in a man. Even if I do find a permanent mate in a man, I will always love you and my heart will belong to you."

She smiled at me and my heart leapt in joy. "I hope you do find that and I want to find it for myself as well. But, we have bonded and the bond is permanent. I feel a love for you, Myra, like I've never felt for anyone. I need you to be happy and complete more than I need anything else in the world!."

"Nancy!" I responded, "That's exactly how I feel towards you! We are truly in love!'

With that, I leaned in to her and kissed her as I pressed the cloth against her pussy and clit and stroked her with it. Soon, she was clinging to me, her tongue in my mouth and her hips gyrating and thrusting against me. When her orgasm hit, I held her tightly, finally moving the cloth from her pussy when it passed. Staring into her eyes, radiating love and happiness, I soaped up the cloth again and finished washing her body, leaving no part of her flesh untouched. When I was finished, she rinsed herself off, took the cloth and did the same to me. When she brought me to orgasm with the soapy cloth on my clit and pussy, I held onto her tightly, letting the spasms ripple through my body, making my breasts jiggle against hers. In my passion, I had my face pressed against her neck and had sucked on her neck to the point of leaving a light bite mark there.

I rinsed off and then we washed each other's hair, enjoying the play with each other as we lathered and caressed each other's scalps. Finally, we rinsed off, shut off the water and got out to dry off.

"I wonder how the guys would react to seeing us here like this." I said to her as we stood side by side, each with a foot on the toilet seat, drying our lower legs.

"If they walked in that door and saw us from behind, I bet they'd cum in their pants before they could get their cock's out to put them into us!" She replied laughingly.

"I think you're right!" I responded laughing. "But I would prefer it they got it out and came all over our asses. Then we could lick each other clean!"

"I like that idea! Your ass is the sweetest I've ever seen. I can't keep my eyes and hands off of it." She stated as she slid her hand over my ass cheek. "And how wonderful it tastes when you have cum all up in it for me to suck out of you!"

"Mmmm and I love the way it feels when you do that!" I responded. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"I never did it before, Myra. Your cum filled ass was just so beautiful I couldn't keep myself from doing it. And, once I did, I knew I would never have a problem doing it again."

"Wow," I responded. "That's great. And I feel the same way about yours! It just felt so right with yours, like it never did with anyone else, man or woman."

With that we finished drying and put on our bra and panties. Fortunately, Nancy was close enough in size to me that she was able to use a set of mine. Since the only clothing she had was what she'd worn the day before, I Ioaned her one of my outfits for the day. I'd brought several extra in case I needed them for different events but, it appeared that I was going to spend most of my time out of the workplace naked and having sex with Nancy and her fellow board members. It was turning out to be a very satisfying trip, in many ways!

As we dressed, Nancy and I continued to share kisses, caresses and touches. When she put on my blouse, I had to make sure that it was fitting over her breasts correctly, so I cupped them and caressed them through the material. When her nipples were standing out proudly, I knew the blouse was perfect. She, of course, had to devote the same attention to me. By the time we were dressed and ready to leave, all we wanted to do was strip and make love! But, we refrained and left the room and headed down to the lobby. We went out to the parking garage attached to the hotel and found Nancy's car. Once we got into it, she leaned over to me, put an arm around my head and pulled me towards her. I gave in to her and let her pull my face towards hers. As our lips touched, she brought her other hand up and cupped my right breast, stroking the underside gently with her nails. I sighed and moaned at the heavenly combination. As her lips left mine, I let my eyes flutter open and stared up into hers. We shared our happiness and satisfaction for a few moments until she turned back and started the car. I was in a euphoric state during the entire trip to the office complex.

As we entered the building, Tony caught up to us. He held the door for us and then entered behind us. We walked to the elevator bank and Tony pressed the up button. When the elevator arrived, we were the only ones to enter it. As soon as the doors closed, Tony turned to Nancy, wrapped his arms around her and pressed his lips against hers. I watched, startled as she willingly lifted her face to him and pressed her body against his, wrapping her arms around him tightly. I could see the motion of their tongues dancing in her mouth. I saw Tony's hand reach out to the elevator control panel and push the stop button. Now we were idle between floors as their kiss continued. Nancy moaned in pleasure and ground her groin against Tony's visible hard-on. Just watching them, I was getting warm, feeling a flush of arousal spreading from my neck and up over my face as well as down over my breasts and my hardening nipples. Soon, the tingle was building in my groin and pussy, my fluids beginning to flow.

Their kiss finally ended and they separated, their eyes remaining locked together.

"Thank you for a wonderful day yesterday, Nancy. I hope we will be sharing more intimate meetings in the future."

"You can count on it, Tony," Nancy responded, smiling up at him.

Tony then turned to me.

"Come here you hot, sexy minx!" He said to me with a smile and open arms.

My smile broadened and my eyes began to glitter in happiness and anticipation. I rushed into his open arms, turning my face up towards him expectantly. He didn't disappoint me in the least, swiftly planting his lips on mine and pressing his tongue between my lips. As his arms surrounded me and pulled me tightly against him, I wrapped mine around him and arched my back so I could press my groin against his large, hard cock. The memories of what it was like to have it exploding inside me yesterday made me crave it once again. My pussy began to generate fluids rapidly, resulting in its leaking out of my opening and coating my outer lips, even as they began to swell in preparation and arousal. My entire being was telegraphing to Tony that I was ready for him to fuck me right there or anywhere.

An eternity later, Tony pulled away from me, letting his tongue slide out of my mouth and his lips to leave mine. I moaned and gasped in disappointment. As my eyes fluttered open and I looked up at him, I could see amusement in his bright blue eyes. The smile on his face told me he realized I was ready to submit to his sexual talents and needs. What he couldn't see was that I was so totally aroused that I would have cum on his cock by the time he'd put it half-way into my pussy. Looking over at Nancy, I could see her face flushed red, her nipples poking out from her blouse, her chest rising and falling rapidly in her excited breathing. We were both ready to be penetrated by Tony and ready to orgasm on his first stroke.

Instead, Tony released me and stepped back, resetting the elevator so that it continued its journey to our floor. As the doors opened, we stepped out, Tony allowing us to precede him. Nancy and I looked at each other, both of us flushed and fanning ourselves with our hands. When I turned around and looked over my shoulder, I caught Tony ogling both our asses as we walked and swayed in front of him. I wondered if he knew that he'd aroused me so much that my panties were already soaked. I had a feeling Nancy's were in the same state.

Our arousal only grew more intense when the other men arrived. Tom came in next and came over to me, lifting me from my seat and giving me a sensual hug and kiss, every bit as passionate as Tony's. He then moved over to Nancy and did the same. We stood there, once again, panting in arousal as we looked across at each other. We were still standing when Dave and John arrived. Dave swept me into his arms for another passion filled, arousing kiss while John went to Nancy. They then switched. By the time John's lips left mine, my fluids were gushing out of me, soaking my panties and beginning to run down my inner thighs. With a mental effort, I squeezed my vaginal muscles to slow the flow. When Nancy sat down, the look on her face told me she was leaking just as much as I and had just realized that she was leaving a wet spot on the back of her peach covered skirt. I was glad I was in navy blue so mine wouldn't show when I finally leaked through.

John sat down and started talking, getting into the business that had brought us together. I was flustered by all the passionate kisses and hugs and was lost in a haze of lust and desire. I wanted all these men! I wanted Nancy as well! My pussy, my breasts, my ass, my thighs, my entire body ached to be pleasured. I needed to be penetrated and pleasured, brought to orgasm after orgasm while bringing each of them to as many as possible! I was in a state of pure animal lust.

There was silence in the room. I shook myself and blinked my eyes. Looking around, I saw that they were all looking at me. Panic and confusion ran through me and showed on my face. Obviously, I was expected to respond to something but I didn't have a clue what, since I'd been lost in my own world. John looked at me hard and then a smile spread across his face.

"Have you finally rejoined us, Myra?" He asked.

"Um, yes, John. Yes, I think I'm here." I replied shakily.

"We've been discussing the next steps in preparing the campaign and need your input. But, you seem to be somewhere else this morning."

"Yes, I have been. I was just so flustered by the greetings you each gave me. It generated a great deal of excitement in me as well as memories of yesterday. I lost tract. I'm sorry, John." I responded.

The others in the room smiled.

"In other words, Myra," Tom chimed in, "you're so horney you couldn't think of anything else!"

I felt the red flush of arousal and embarrassment burning my cheeks. Tom was perfectly correct, I was totally aroused and fully involved with my sexuality to the point it interfered with my work. That was something I'd always determined would not happen. Usually in control of my situations and my sexuality, I was flummoxed by my inability to focus and control the situation. The others in the room laughed.

"It's ok, Myra," John chimed in, "we are all in the same situation. Your nipples may be jutting out like a couple of bullets, just like Nancy's, but there are some other rigid items in the room as well. Lets get through the business at hand and then we can see about taking care of our 'problems.' I, for one, am looking forward to helping you work off your arousal."

The others all smiled and nodded their agreement. As I looked around, I saw anticipation in all their eyes, including Nancy's. Her nipples were, indeed, hard and prominent, as I could tell, were mine. As I looked into her hazel eyes, slightly hidden behind her brown hair, I saw her run the tip of her tongue over her lips. I knew that what happened after the meeting was going to be very pleasurable and very memorable. My pussy clenched and jetted out a stream of fluid, soaking me through to my chair at the realization that I was going to have four men and a woman making love to me, all at the same time, before the day was over.

"Oh wow," I stuttered out, "I hope I can handle all of you at one time!"

"You will, Myra, with no problem, "Tony chimed in, "and Nancy will help you when you need it, won't you?"

"Of course, I will, Tony. When she's exhausted, you can all pleasure me. I'm as much as a cum slut as Myra is, now. I want every drop all of you have to offer! And, when she needs to be cleaned up, that will be the best task of all!" Nancy stated simply and forcefully.

"Ok, then," John stated, "Let's get back to work and let things simmer until later."

They reviewed what I'd missed and I gave them my input. Through the morning, we accomplished much of what we needed. By lunch, everyone was looking more at what was being dubbed "afternoon delight" than at the business at hand. As for me, no matter how hard I tried to keep my vaginal lips clenched and sealed, my fluids kept running out, gushing at times, so that my panties were totally soaked, my skirt was soaked under my ass as well as the chair I was on. When Nancy got up and turned her back to me, I saw the huge wet spot on the back of her skirt. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled.

"See what you do to me, Myra?" She teased.

"Yes, I can see it, Nancy, "I responded, "and I'm just as wet as you are."

With that, she ran her hand over my ass to feel the wetness of my skirt ... Not to be outdone, I did the same to her. I couldn't help but bring my fingers to my nose to inhale her sweet aroma. I closed my eyes and lost myself in her sex, inhaling deeply. When I was finished, I opened my eyes to see her waving her fingers under her nose, inhaling the aroma of my arousal. Our eyes met and we smiled. I looked around quickly and saw we were alone so I moved towards her, put my arms around her and pressed my lips against hers. She held me as passionately as I held her, both of us pressing our bodies tightly together from shoulders to legs. Our passions fed on each other as our tongues danced together in both our mouths. Finally, forcefully, we pulled apart, resisting the need to fuse together again and never separate.

"I can't wait to suck out the cum the guys shoot into your pussy, Myra!" Nancy declared.

"Mmmm I can't wait either. I can't wait to feel them all slide into me and fill me. I want to watch as they slide into your body and fill you with cum as well. We can eat each other in a hot sixty-nine while the guys watch and recuperate!" I replied.

"Yes! God its making me so hot thinking about us both being fucked repeatedly, together and then feasting on each other's bodies!"

"You and me both," I responded. "Now let's get going or they might start without us!"

With that, we walked out of the conference room, slipped out of the building together, sharing another kiss in the elevator on the way down. Once we were in her car, Nancy slid over to me before starting the car and kissed my quickly and passionately while her hand slid up under my skirt, pushed aside my saturated panties and she drove two fingers into my vaginal depths. I gasped at the sudden intrusion and then spasmed in orgasm as she thrust them in and out of me rapidly. The entire time, she kept her lips pressed against mine in a passionate kiss. As soon as the kiss ended, she slid her fingers out of my pussy and fully into her mouth. The way she closed her eyes and sighed as she sucked on her soaked fingers showed me how much she savored my taste. Before I could reciprocate, she threw on her seatbelt and started the car, pulling out of the parking spot and heading towards the exit.

By the time we got back to my hotel, the guys were all there, waiting for us in the lobby. Instead of heading directly to my room, we all went into the hotel bar and found a table at the back of the room. The lighting was dim, which we all appreciated. When the waitress came by, we ordered sandwiches from the kitchen and drinks. They guys all got various brands of beer, while Nancy ordered a gin and tonic and I requested a rum and coke. We sat there sharing general conversation until our drinks arrived. John raised his beer in the air, arm outstretched.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.