Meeting With the Board - Cover

Meeting With the Board

Copyright© 2010 by Myra Simmons

Chapter 2: Tom Joins Us For Breakfast

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2: Tom Joins Us For Breakfast - I go to meet with the board of a new potential client. When I arrive, the VP of finance, calls me and an amazing adventure begins.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Blackness encased me. A sudden disturbance shattered my peace! I was pressed up against something warm and wonderful, and did not want to be disturbed! Something soft, pliable and desirable filled my hand. I just wanted to stay in my safe, quiet, dark world forever.

But there was that disturbance again! A ringing sound. Oh, the phone! Groggy, eyes shut, I took my hand off that wonderful soft mound and began groping for the object of annoyance. I heard a protesting moan coming from in front of me. My hand struck against the hard plastic noisemaker. Shakily, I grabbed the receiver and drew it towards my head, which was resting comfortably pressed up against soft hair and warm flesh.

"Hello?" I slurred into the phone.

"Hello, Myra Simmons?"

"Yes" I responded groggily.

"Hi, its Tom, Tom Watson. I'm the Vice-President of Marketing. I'm just calling to see if you made it in ok last night. I was also wondering if you'd like to have some company for breakfast."

The fog began to gradually clear from my head. Holding the phone pressed to my ear, the full length of my naked body still pressed tightly against Nancy's exposed flesh, memory began to return. Tom was my primary contact for the upcoming meetings and my most frequent flirter. Looking at the clock, I saw it was just about 6:30 AM. Nancy and I had slept together after our very pleasurable sex, neither of us moving all night long. Even now, Nancy was just beginning to stir. I shifted the phone to my other hand, after pulling it out from under Nancy's body, and draped my right arm over her, cupping her breast again. I snuggled up against tightly, not wanting to lose my full body contact with her.

Nancy let out a low, satisfied sigh when she felt my hot skin pressed against hers. I could see the smile on her face, as, with my head slightly raised, I looked over her. She wriggled her ass against my groin, letting me know how much she, too, wanted to stay connected.

"That would be nice, Tom, but I'm not sure I'll have time."

"Oh, come on, Myra," Tom responded laughing. "Certainly you can make time for breakfast before the meeting and share it with someone you know."

"Mmmmmm I guess I could," I whined out. "Stop by my room in about an hour and a half."

"Well, Myra, I was hoping I could come up now. I'm in the lobby."

"Tom, I'm not even dressed, I'm still in bed!"

"That's even better, Myra. You know how I've always told you I'd like to see you naked, in bed." He responded, laughing.

Nancy turned her head slightly and whispered to me, "Tell him to come up now. Let him be shocked."

I was startled by her comment and the smug smile on her face.

"Ok, Tom, come on up. The door will be open."

With that, I hung up the phone, unwillingly slid out of bed, tossed all the toys we'd used the night before into their suitcase and closed it. I walked, gingerly, to the room's door and unlatched it, propping it open with the deadbolt latch. I then rushed back to bed, slid up against Nancy and wrapped my arm around her.

"I hope you know what you're doing, Nancy." I said to her.

"Oh, I do. He's been trying to get into me since I started at the company. He keeps claiming that the 'old man' would never know. Let's see how he responds when he comes in and sees us."

I sat up and looked at her in surprise.

"Well, since you got up, you be on top. Flip around, straddle me and give me that sweet pussy to eat for breakfast!" She demanded, smiling.

I did as she asked. I moved over her, straddling her smiling face with my legs and began to lower myself down. In her impatience, she wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me forcefully down. Her lips touched my pussy, her tongue slid into my hot, wet depths and my hesitation disappeared as I was overcome by the pleasure she was giving me. I leaned forward and buried my face in her crotch and began hungrily slurping her juices out of her pussy.

We were well our shared passions, both of us close to orgasm while striving to get the other there. I heard the muffled sound of the door open and close and then a surprised gasp. Just as Tom's presence registered on Nancy, her body convulsed in a strong orgasm. I greedily suctioned my lips to her pussy, slurping up the juices running out of her and swallowing them rapidly. During her orgasm, Nancy had her tongue's full length lodged in my dripping pussy. Her orgasm made her body heave and go rigid, her head tilting slightly and her tongue becoming like a vibrating iron bar in my depths. My own orgasm cascaded over me, making shake and quiver with her.

Tom, standing in the door, got to see my body convulsing in orgasm, my face buried in Nancy's pussy. Her knees were high in the air and spread wide, her feet flat on the soaked bed, her arms wrapped tightly around my waist and her face hidden in my crotch. Through the haze of my orgasm, I could hear his gasp of surprise at what he was seeing. I had no way of knowing if he recognized the woman under me or just the fact that he was watching two women entwined in mutual oral orgasms.

As my orgasm finally subsided, I lifted my face up from Nancy's pussy and turned towards him. My face was soaked in Nancy's cum and I could feel some dripping off of my chin. I looked at his face and my eyes locked with his. I could see shock there and I knew he could see the gleam of my happiness and mischievousness in mine.

"Good morning, Tom. As you can see, I'm already having breakfast. If you show me you are clean, you can join us."

Without saying a word, Tom reached into his pocket and took out his wallet. He slipped a folded piece of paper out of it, unfolded it and held it in front of me. It was a very recent blood test report, listing all known STD's. The results were all negative, which made me quite happy.

"Good, now you can fuck me. Hurry, my pussy is busy but my ass is empty. Get your cock out and shove it up my ass. I need it, now!"

With that, I buried my face back in Nancy's pussy as another orgasm overtook me from her continued ministrations.

I heard nothing but the slurping sounds Nancy and I made sucking on each other's pussies and our moans. The much-anticipated press of a hard cock against my ready anus didn't happen. I pulled my face out from between Nancy's widely spread legs. I looked at Tom and saw him still standing there, dressed, a shocked look on his face. I could also see the huge tent in his pants created by his hard cock.

"Get naked and fuck my ass now, Tom, or go sit down over there and be a spectator!" I yelled at him.

My voice and words jarred Tom. He shuddered, breaking his gaze from the action going on before him. He began to quickly remove his clothes as I lowered my face back to Nancy's dripping pussy. As I pressed my face tightly into her crotch and slid my tongue back against her clit and my fingers deeper into her two openings, I could hear the rustle of Tom's continued disrobing. At long last, I felt the movement of him climbing onto the bed behind me.

Again, I lifted my head out of the heaven of Nancy's quivering snatch. I looked over at him while licking some of her fluids from my lips.

"Put it up my pussy with her tongue, to get it wet before you ass fuck me." I ordered him.

I felt the movement of the bed as Tom got on it. I pressed down on Nancy's face with my pussy and clamped her head between my thighs to keep her from moving. I buried my face in her pussy, locking her legs with my hands and arms. I could feel and hear her socked surprise when she felt Tom over her and then his cock sliding along her nose, between my ass cheeks. It was my turn to moan, as I felt the tip of his cock enter my pussy and slide into me along Nancy's tongue. Even in her shock, I could tell she was wrapping her tongue around the new invader.

The feel of his hard cock pushing into my pussy, stretching me open was intense. I was already close to another orgasm from Nancy's wonderful tongue and lips and the introduction of Tom's shaft just pushed me over the edge! I exploded in a massive orgasm, locking his prick and her tongue together inside me. I screamed into Nancy's sex, my tongue pressed against her clit. Her response followed mine, as she convulsed in another orgasm.

Tom stayed lodged inside me through my orgasm, locked there by my quivering muscles. Once the peak passed, he was able to begin to withdraw his rigid pole. When I felt the head slip out of my opening, I moaned my unhappiness into Nancy while, at the same time, rotating my hips so that my anal opening was positioned against his coated cock head. Tom took the hint and began to press it against my anus. With the pressure we were both exerting against each other, my sphincter muscles began to give way, spreading and allowing the familiar and always welcomed sensation as the new intruder began its entrance. I continued to moan into Nancy's sopping wet crotch as Tom's cock head pressed against me, opening me gently until I felt the flair of the ridge at the bottom of his head against me. My moans became a gasp as I continued rocking and pressing, determined to have his full length and girth buried inside my backdoor.

Our mutual pressure finally succeeded! My muscles stretched enough for his cock ridge to pass into my body, then my muscles clamped tightly around his shaft, preventing him from escaping my cock craving ass. I was in a state of continuous, high arousal as Tom slowly slid his full length in while Nancy continued to fuck my pussy with her tongue and feast on it with her lips. She still kept her arms again around my hips, locking me in place against her. I began to fuck her pussy with my tongue, my lips suctioned against her labia. I realized that I was tongue fucking her pussy in time to the movement of Tom's cock in and out of my ass.

Oh how wonderful it felt when his full length was embedded inside me! The feel of his balls slapping against my ass and the sound they made as they hit Nancy's face and me at the same time! The sensations that ripped through me with each movement of that magnificent male organ lodged in my anal sheath were amazing. The feel of his cock head against my sphincter whenever he had withdrawn as much as my body would allow was heavenly. I was in a place I never wanted to leave; a nice hard cock stuffed inside my ass and enjoying a mutual mouth to pussy bond with another woman. The only improvement would be for a cock to be pushed into the pussy I was devouring!

Tom and I were soon moving in unison. Nancy was matching our rhythm with the rise and fall of her hips against my face and the movement of her tongue inside my pussy. I knew she was enjoying her position and the feel of Tom's balls on her face by the way she strained upward into me and kept pulling me down onto her with each of Tom's thrusts. Soon, Nancy and I were both in a state of continuous orgasms, our juices flowing freely from our bodies and over everything and everybody.

Tom's rhythm started to change. His thrusts became slower, more powerful and deeper. I couldn't help grunting each time he slammed hard into my ass. I also couldn't stop having orgasms on each of his deepest penetrations. I was hooked, addicted to his cock, addicted to my orgasms, addicted to the sweet nectar pouring out of the pussy on my mouth. I swallowed, came, gulped, swallowed again, came again. My body was a sex machine that could not be exhausted or satisfied!

Tom put his hand on my hips, over Nancy's. He gripped me tightly and pulled me back against him forcefully, arched his hips up, grunting hard. I felt his cock swell inside me and then felt the pulsing surge up his tube as his cum began to exit his balls, race up his cock's length and the spew out of his cock tip and into my craving body! My face shot up out of Nancy's pussy, I gasped and then let out a primal scream of pure lust, joy, fulfillment and orgasm! Nancy's body went rigid at the same time as a massive orgasm wracked her body as she felt the balls on her face being drained. We all held ourselves together, our spasms each feeding those of the others.

Panting, I collapsed back down onto Nancy's pussy. My ass was still high in the air, Tom's cock still locked inside me. I could feel his hot sperm in my back entrance. I was filled with feelings of happiness, completeness and contentment. My body was locked on a man's cock and his fresh cum was sloshing around inside me, captured until I shared it or absorbed it. I relaxed the grip of my ass muscles on Tom's cock and let him slide its softening length out of me. I moaned in loss when he left my body. Nancy lay limp underneath me, her face still buried in my crotch. I was gasping hard, trying to get air into my lungs so the energy just expended could be replaced. Tom was doing the same. Nancy's response to her orgasms was to clutch my body against hers tightly and flick her tongue around inside me.

Once I was finally able to breathe normally and speak, I looked over my shoulder at Tom.

"Go wash your cock off, Tom and then come back. I have a pussy here that I've been eating all morning that needs a hard, clean cock buried inside it."

I felt Nancy's reaction to what I'd just said but I kept her from moving by sitting up, covering her face with my ass cheeks as well as my pussy. Tom got up and went into the bathroom to clean himself off. I lifted myself up slightly and shifted forward and then lowered myself back down. I was very happy to feel Nancy's tongue slithering up into my freshly fucked ass and begin to suck some of the cum from me.

Tom came back into the room, his cock partially limp. His approach allowed him to see me sitting up over Nancy's face, her hands on my cheeks, her mouth obviously working on something between my spread legs. I knelt there, my hands on my thighs, rocking gently on the tongue probing my cum filled ass. As Tom came back around and climbed onto the bed, I looked him in the eye, smiled and reached my hand down over my groin, through my blonde pubic hair and let my fingers disappear into the top of my slit. He quickly realized what the woman under me was doing when he watched my two fingers disappear up inside my pussy. When I removed them, they were glistening with my fluids. Tom's gaze was locked on my fingers as I brought them up to my lips and slid them, full length, into my mouth, wrapping my tongue around them, smiling and moaning happily. He got the message that I loved the feel and taste of my own sex.

I slowly removed my fingers from my mouth, ran my tongue tip over my lips, my eyes constantly locked on Tom's. My arousal was growing rapidly as a result of his response and Nancy's ministrations to my open ass. Looking fixedly at Tom, I began to rock on Nancy's face, giving myself over to her actions and the excitement they created. I could feel the flush spreading up my body, once again, covering my groin, belly, breasts and chest. My nipples were so hard they were almost painful, a sensation I crave and enjoy.

Slowly and sensually, I let my fingers trace their way up my body. As my right hand remained at my lips, I caressed my thigh with my left hand and let it dip into my center, caressing the very top of my wet slit. I curled my pubic hair around my index finger while running the others through it. From there, I let my hand move up my groin to my belly, dipping a finger into my navel. By the time I was wriggling in arousal from that and Nancy's tongue, I could see Tom's cock beginning to rise. I knew he liked the show I was putting on for him.

I lowered my gaze so I was staring, obviously, at his cock. I licked my lips in anticipation as I ran my hand up my stomach to the bottom of my breasts. I began to caress the bottom of both gently with my left hand and began to caress my jaw and throat with my right. When I moved it down to my breasts, I took one in each hand, cupping and supporting them. Gradually, I moved my index fingers and thumbs to my rigid nipples and pinched both of them, rolling them slowly and tightly. My gaze remained locked on Tom's cock, my hips moving rhythmically on Nancy's face. Tom shifted forward between Nancy's splayed legs. I followed his movements with my eyes, continuing my assault on my own nipples, moaning out my enjoyment and acceptance of his moves.

"Oh, I'm so close, Tom! Kiss me and make me cum!"

Tom leaned in rapidly and pressed his lips to mine. As he did so, I opened my mouth to let him slide his tongue into me. I let him taste the mixture of my cum and Nancy's on my lips and in my mouth. I released my hold on my right nipple and dropped my hand down to his groin. I felt his cock, almost fully rigid, and wrapped my hand around it. It felt so good and so beautiful in my hand, I couldn't help but caress it, stroking my hand up and down its length gently. I tried to show his cock, with my hand, my appreciation for what it had so recently done to my, now tongue filled, ass.

My groin muscles tightened, my body went rigid. My hand wrapped tightly around the cock it held, my back arched, I moaned around the tongue in my mouth and I exploded in an orgasm! Nancy held my hips tightly in her hands, keeping my thrashing body locked against her face, her tongue buried in my anus. As my body spasmed a second time, she slid her tongue out of me, over the area between my ass and pussy and then up into my pussy. As I felt her greedy gobbling of my fluids, another spasm ripped through me and my fluids ran from my womb freely, filling her mouth repeatedly.

My orgasms passed. The kiss continued. I released my vise-like grip on Tom's cock and began, again, to stroke it gently. I bent it downward, pointing it towards Nancy's pussy. When I pushed the tip between her lips, I heard Nancy moan and saw her hips rise upwards. She was ready to be penetrated and filled by a fellow board member. I held my captive cock against her lips, pulling it towards the anxious opening. I broke the kiss, leaned against Tom and whispered into his ear.

"Fuck her! She needs it. Fuck her, Tom, she craves it!"

Almost confirming what I said, Nancy arched her hips up slightly, trying to push the cock head at her entrance into her womb. Tom took the hint, shifted forward, and let his entire length disappear inside Nancy's wet, puffy and hungry pussy. I felt her scream into my hole, the air blasting out of her nose going up into my ass. Her hips arched upward, her groin grinding against Tom's. She was in total sexual overdrive, a slut under the total control of her own lust and need, surrendering herself to the cock buried inside her.

Tom drew himself back slowly and then pushed forward again while we both watched his cock disappear into her pussy. Again he pulled back, her outer lips stretching outwards, like they didn't want to release their grip on his root. As his shaft appeared, it was slick with her fluids. In again he pushed, her lips holding him so tight her juices were sloughed off his shaft and collected on her vaginal flesh. I sat there, my pussy being pleasured by her lips and tongue, her nose in my open ass, watching her hips rise up to Tom's every thrust. As the motions became more intense, her hips rotated at each penetration, grinding her groin against his. An orgasm ripped through her body during one of his deep penetrations and she lifted her ass fully off the bed, her hips gyrating and thrusting wildly.

My own orgasm was, once again, rapidly approaching. On Tom's next thrust into Nancy's willing pussy, I took my hands off my breasts and wrapped my arms around Tom's neck, pulling his upper body towards me. Our lips merged together in a passion filled kiss, our tongues dancing in my mouth. I began grinding my pussy against Nancy's face and Tom continued to hammer harder and faster into her pussy. Nancy responded by pulling me tightly against her face with her arms and swinging her leg up around Tom's hips, pulling him fully into her.

Her orgasm hit her hard and repeatedly. In her spasms, she crushed my body down onto her face, her ass lifting even higher and clutching more firmly on her invader. I could feel her screaming moan against my clit and vaginal lips, which sent me over the edge into my own orgasm. The sudden clutch of Nancy's pussy on Tom's cock made him gasp and surrender the contents of his balls to her waiting pussy.

I stared down at their union as my own orgasm crashed over me. I could see them hunching tightly against each other, their bodies spasming together repeatedly. I knew that Nancy's pussy now contained what it craved, a full load of cum. As their motions slowed and ceased, I leaned forward and down, bringing my mouth against their joined sex organs. I ran my tongue from the tip of her slit to her cock-filled opening and then around the base of his cock. They both gasped and jammed together tighter in response.

I continued to minister, orally, to their union. Gradually, Tom relaxed and leaned back, letting his spent cock slide partially out of Nancy's stretched, swollen and filled pussy. I wrapped my tongue around his exposed shaft, flicking my tongue tip to stimulate him and clean him of their mixed fluids. For me, I was enjoying the best breakfast drink in existence! Tom hunched back into Nancy's pussy, coating the shaft I'd just cleaned. As he re-emerged from her womb, I cleaned him again. Finally, with both of them moaning, I watched his cock head appear as it left its warm, wet, willing burrow. I couldn't leave it exposed like that, so I had to quickly give it a new home in my cock loving mouth. I captured the cock head with my tongue and drew it between my lips, thrusting forward into Tom's lap as his cock slid into my mouth and throat.

I held his cock in my mouth and throat, wrapping my tongue around it, scooping off all the sex fluids on it. As I pulled back, I let the softening shaft slip out until his ridge was lodged against the inside of my lips. I took my tongue tip and ran it around his cock head, just above the ridge and then flicked it into his slit, cleaning out the last of his cum, making sure he didn't hold any back. He shuddered and gasped as I let my tongue slide over the velvety softness of his super-sensitive cock head. Reluctantly, I let his cleaned cock slide out of my mouth, caress its way over my chin and then separate from my body.

I turned my attention to the vessel into which Tom had just unleashed his cum. The outer lips were puffy and red, the inner lips also flushed reddish pink and open. Between them lay a layer of gorgeous white cream. I pressed my head between the splayed legs and put my lips back on the outer lips, dipping my tongue down into the cream between the inner lips. As soon as I tasted it, I dove in and began lapping up everything I could reach. I ran my tongue tip up and down the slit before me and then plunged into the depths of the opening Tom's cock had just left. Hungrily, I began to slurp up all the male and female cum I could from the quivering, open, engorged pussy I was devouring.

I could feel Tom kneeling there between Nancy's legs, his sexuality momentarily spent. Nancy, however, was responding quickly to my oral ministrations. At one point, when my tongue was deep in her channel, she orgasmed and clamped down on my tongue, doing to me what I'd done to her. Her head was thrashing as she orgasmed, rubbing against my pussy, ass and the inside edges of my slit. Once her orgasm passed, I slipped my tongue out of her opening and latched onto her swollen clit, pulling it between my lips and holding it gently with my teeth while strumming it with the tip of my tongue. She immediately did the same to me. Already highly aroused from feasting on her pussy's contents, her touch sent me into a massive orgasm! I didn't ejaculate but the fluids that left my pussy and entered Nancy's mouth were plentiful. I bit down slightly on her clit and she joined me in orgasm. We fell limp, both of us spent.

I lay there for a few minutes, Nancy pinned beneath me, Tom still kneeling there watching us. I saw his cock partially erect and, instinctively, leaned forward and engulfed it with my mouth. Being a cock addicted cum slut, I can't be that close to an aroused cock without sliding it into my mouth. I sucked it gently, then harder, feeling it grow longer and harder. I felt Tom's hands on my head and thought I was about to receive an exciting and pleasurable face fucking. Instead, he pulled my head off his cock, slid himself up between Nancy's legs until his cock was lodged between her lips and his balls were resting on her ass. He then grabbed me around the waist and slid me off of Nancy's face, pulling me towards his body until I was pressed up against him. I loved the feel of his hot flesh against mine and gasped in surprised pleasure when he dropped me down, onto his cock and I felt his full length thrust into my ready pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.