Evelyn's Debt - Cover

Evelyn's Debt

Copyright© 2010 by SplendidSpunk

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young Asian college student discovers she has been sold to a Mistress by her parents to cover her tuition.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Evelyn woke the next morning and as she showered she could not help but see the piercing of her nipples, the piercing of her pussy lips, if she looked down she would see the tattoos and of course the collar permanently affixed to her neck. They were all still sore and she would need to continue with the antibiotic cream. She realized as she dried off that she would need to change her style of dress as well. She would need to start wearing turtleneck blouses and or a neck scarf if she hoped to keep her collar hidden. As she rummaged through her drawers she noticed some new blouses in there. As she picked them up a note fell. It read.

"Lillian you will need to wear this type of blouse it will cover your collar. Do not disappoint me."

It was signed Mistress Lyn. Although she had not been able to forget the degradation violation and pain she had suffered this note scared her. How did she get in my room? Evelyn had to wear the blouse but doing so would be a constant reminder of her status, slave! She realized as she walked to her morning classes that the piercing of her vagina was very noticeable to her and she felt herself getting wet. The stimulation caused by the chastity belt caused her nipples to become erect and caused her to feel the piercing there as well. By the time she had gotten to her class building she had to step into the ladies room and masturbate.

It was that way for her all day, all week. Everyday when she got home she had to change her panties because they not only were wet but they smelled of sex. On top of all of this Evelyn was scared. She had thrown the phone she was to use to respond to her Mistress out the window. She would be punished severely when they caught her and so she kept looking for trouble everywhere she went. She never strayed outside alone. She always traveled with her best friend Amy or hung out in a group. She knew she was not safe but she took as many precautions as she could.

Almost two weeks had past and while she had learned to control her feelings so she was not masturbating every time she walked a few blocks, she was still changing her panties a couple of times a day. Since her virginity had been forcibly taken at Mistress Lyn's command she now found herself horny and wanting to get fucked. Unfortunately she could do no more then use her fingers on her clit sometimes managing one small finger in her pussy. It wasn't enough it would never be enough. She came to a sad conclusion one night as she tried to masturbate her horniness away, if Mistress Lyn did not come for her soon, she might turn herself in.

One Friday night Evelyn shared a bottle of wine with Amy who had come to visit. By the time Amy had left at eleven Evelyn was ready for bed. The wine had relaxed her and another week of looking for Mistress' henchmen had her in bed asleep on a Friday night before midnight.

She awoke Saturday morning and could sense something had changed. For one thing her mouth felt full like she was eating something and she was having trouble moving her hand up to see what it was. When the last vestiges of sleep had washed away and she opened her eyes she saw a number of surprising things. She was not in her bed. She was restrained to some sort device and her mouth was plugged with a penis gag that reached almost to the back of her throat. Lastly she saw Mistress staring at her. Her little rebellion had seemed to be at an end.

While Mistress just stared at her Evelyn looked some more. She noticed that the device she was on had area that encased her arms and legs and looked like they could be positioned anywhere. She felt nothing under her ass so she assumed it was exposed, as was her pussy and of course her tits. So she concluded she was naked and confined. She felt like she should say something but the penis gag prevented her from uttering even a sound. She knew that all she would be able to do would be grunt and she was not ready for that.

Mistress Lyn held a device in her hand. When she pointed it at her and looked to be pushing a button, Evelyn felt the device that restrained her move. First she was tilted forward so she was staring directly at Mistress. Then her arms were taken out straight up over her head and she felt her ass being pushed back. Lastly she felt her legs being separated and placed in a split position straight out to her sides. To say this was uncomfortable would be to understate the pain. She had no choice but to look at Mistress whose mouth curled into a cruel smile before she started to speak.

"Lillian you are either very stupid or you crave pain. I believe that today we will find out which."

She then pulled two thin chains from the floor and attached one to each of the rings piercing her nipples. She then pulled the chain tight causing my tits to be pulled by the rings towards the floor. When the pain was unbearable Mistress took it another inch. I was screaming but almost nothing but a loud noise came out. I was still reeling in that pain when mistress stepped behind me and attached similar chains to the rings piercing my pussy lips. These chains pulled my lips out to the side not down towards the floor like my tits, but still painfully so. My pussy was now wide open and my lips were stretched and hurting.

Mistress left me in pain and agony for a few minutes while she seemed to be collecting more devices torture me with. She returned with a short stubby fat plastic thing and a tube of something. She squatted down and looked directly in my eyes, my screaming continued I could not stop. Mistress held up the object and said.

"Lillian this is what is called a butt plug. This is a tube of lubrication. Some think the lubrication is to ease the pain but actually all it does is help from ripping you open when objects are inserted. Now this plug is about twice as wide as the largest cock that invaded your ass the other night and I am going to shove it in your ass. Now you need to nod if you want me to lubricate it OK?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.