Looking in on My Sister and Her Friends - Cover

Looking in on My Sister and Her Friends

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Yes, I'm a nerd. But, my computer expertise lets me spy on my sister's sleepover. Five teenaged girls and I've set up my webcam to watch her room. It was more than I'd ever hoped for, way more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Couple   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"I want to see our slave, next," said Robin who was the next girl to kneel down and begin examining my dick and balls. Then she put her hand around my shaft and began jacking me back and forth.

"Does this feel good, Billy? Guys like this, right?"

"Oh, this guy sure does," I offered and all the girls snickered.

"That makes your stuff shoot out, right?" asked my sister, who, up to now, was more or less in the background in all this.

"Yeah, that's what happens."

"Oh, make it happen, Billy, go on, make yourself cum for us. We want to see it. Come on, you jerk-off all the time anyway, just do it this time for us, we wanna see," Tiffany urged.

"Yeah, jack-off, we wanna see. We wanna watch your stuff come flying out like it's supposed to," this, from Rita.

"Okay, but I need some hand lotion or something," and Tina grabbed a bottle off her dresser and tossed it to me.

So, following an age-old ritual, I ran a thin line of the lotion along my cock, then in time-honored fashion began masturbating for these five young girls. After a few minutes, three of them, my sister, Tina, Paula and Robin, each were rubbing themselves.

"Okay, girls, get close, here I go, UUH, UUH, UUH," and as we all know through our own experience, the familiar white globs of cum went spurting up out of my dick, some landing on Robin's leg, some on Rita's right breast and stomach.

They all shrieked and giggled madly when my cum went flying, I guess maybe none of them had seen it happen before. Well, except, maybe for Tiffany, I think she's the most experienced of the five.

"It really went far, way out, it really does shoot," said Paula.

"I can't believe I'm here watching my brother jack-off, what next?" my sister said.

Actually, it was something I'd been wondering, as well. It was soon spelled-out by Robin.

"If he's our slave, I say he has to eat us all out. Every one of us and each has to have an orgasm."

Well, well, five pretty pussies.

"I'm your slave, girls, who's first?" I asked and Paula sat on Tina's bed and lay back with her feet up on the bed next to her hips. Oh, she was really open and ready.

Well, it's something I've dreamed about doing for a long time, eating out a girl's pussy and making her cum. I had never thought I would be doing five of them in one night, I still couldn't quite believe all this was happening. But, thankfully, it was.

As I wiped my tongue up and down her pussy, I knew right then that this would be one of my favorite things on earth from now on. I would lick and tongue a pussy every chance I got. It was the best. And, Paula seemed to think so, too.

"Oh, Billy, oh, Billy, omigod, you're making me go crazy, that's the best thing that I have ever felt. Oh, do more, do more. Oh, my pussy is so hot."

It may be the first time I've ever given a girl oral sex except for the minute or two I did Tiffany in my room but I'm sure the others are going to want me to do them after Paula moaning and writhing as I lick, suck and tongue her. She reaches down and pulls her pussy lips apart and says, "Inside, Billy, get your tongue up inside me. Go around and around. Oh, that's way I want ... oh, oh, OH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, oh, wow, oh, wow, oh, the best, that is the best." I licked her for a minute or two more then raised up, my face all wet and asked, "Next?" with a grin a mile wide. I had the hardest cock on earth.

Robin jumped to take Paula's place. She spread her pretty pussy open for me as I dove in. Oh, this was wonderful, I thought, and there are three more. Hmm, well, I don't know. One of the remaining girls was my sister, Tina. She's still got her pajamas on, she's the only one with any clothes on at all. Well, maybe I don't blame her.

Without waiting on her to do it, I reached up and spread her lips apart and began running my tongue around and around the opening which immediately got her trembling and thrusting.

"Oh, OH, OH, Billy, that's so sexy feeling. Oh, yes, right there. Oh, do that right there. Mmm."

She swung her legs around my head and pulled my face into her crotch as I sucked and licked as well as I could. She was humping my face hard as she gave out, "UUHN, UUHN, uuh, uuh, uuh, oh, wow, oh, wow, oh, girls you just wait."

In a minute, she got up to be replaced by Rita.

"Oh, I can't wait, it just looks so hot," she said as she spread her legs apart. She watched me intently as I lowered my face down and began to lick.

"Ooooh, really good, oh, Billy," she moaned as I licked around her pussy. I was the happiest slave on earth, oh, by far. This couldn't have worked out better if I'd planned it. I'm sure glad I didn't hide the webcam very well, otherwise I might just have seen a little pussy instead of licking a whole lot of pussy.

"Oh, Billy, you're making me so hot, oh, yeah, lick right there, oh, perfect. Mmm."

I could get used to this, I thought. Wow, five girls. Well, really four, my sister seems pretty hesitant to have me doing anything sexual to her. Well, there's four others, I'm happy.

"Oh, oh, wow, oh, OH, OOH, OOH, OOH, Oh, I'm cumming, oh, it feels so good, oh, Billy, keep going, don't stop now, I'm really... , oooh, ooh, oh, wow."

Then, it was Tiffany's turn. My first fuck. My first anal. And now back for another tongue-fuck.

"I'm sure hot watching you get the other girls off, let's see what that tongue can do," she says as she spreads out under me. Oh it's that beautiful pussy again. And I went right to work.

I licked around her pussy in long swaths as my finger rubbed along her lips spreading her wetness up and down, then I parted her lips with my fingers and tongued in and out of her.

"Oh, oh, Billy, oh, man, that's good, baby. I love it, right there."

I tried twirling my tongue around between her open lips and licked my middle finger real wet and slid it up under her along her butt hole as I tongued in and out. As I started rubbing harder, that did it.

"UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, oh, oh, oh, Billy, lick me, don't stop, don't stop, mmm, mmm."

I don't think any of the other girls had seen that I was rubbing her ass hole, at least no one let on that they did but I already knew she liked back door fun from earlier.

Well, I rolled off from between Tiff's legs and said, "Girls, your love slave is finished. I hope everybody's happy," when I look up and Tina is standing there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.