The Ambassador's Gift - Cover

The Ambassador's Gift

Copyright© 2010 by Satori and Desdemona Aya

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Darwe is a slave girl being given to the Emperor for his Harem. Well educated and trained she awaits her new life. But even the best plans get disrupted. In the very court things go awry and someone else claims her. She is thrown in to imperial intrigue and romance.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   DomSub   Harem   First   Lactation   Exhibitionism  

Alamah Darwe roused from slumber. The early morning sounds of the strange city woke her, her bodymaidens held her in a clench still lost in their dreams. Darwe pondered the upcoming excitements of the day. She could hear voices from the chamber next door, the ambassador's quarters in this spare yet luxurious hotel. Her bladder making its need known, she extricated herself from the girls clutching her and watched them flow together unconsiously, as she left the bed. She quietly padded to the Eastern toilet and squatted over the hole and made her water. Why such a lavish hotel would incorporate such a primitive toilet in the slaves' quarters was beyond her. At her slaves' madrassa they were used to the most sophisticated plumbing. Nipponese toilets, bidets, lavratories, hamams, the whole cult of the cleanliness of the body. At least this place had a decent bath. Stealing a moment of quiet time before the rush of preparations, she walked out onto the sunfilled balcony. Leaning against the stone rail she luxuriated in the rays hitting her bare body. Today ... today she would be given. All her slave training, all her testing and preparations were focused on this day. And to be given to the very emperor of all humanity. it was too much to contemplate. What would life be like in a real harem! What would it be like to have sex with a male? Would she find love? Did girls bind with other girls as they did in the madrassa?

Her musings were interrupted by a little pinch on her butt. Her bodymaiden Eya wrapped her arms sleepily around her waist. "Time to get started Amah. Aru is starting the bath, and the ambassador's dressmatrons will he coming soon." Darwe picked up the cuddly little pincher and carried her directly into the bath. Standing there she blew a big raspberry on Aru's belly which got her to squealing and then plunked her in the water. Aru hollered and flailed about til she managed to get upright. She sputtered, "I'm sposed to give YOU a baff not MEE amah!!!" Eya was giggling as she prepared the soaps and scrubbies from outside the sunken tub. She started giggling and then Aru joined in as well. Aru took the shampoo and started to work on her hair while Eya finally got in the tub to scrub her back. Darwe worked on her nether regions making a note to have the ambassador's depilitators go over her mons and legs after the bath. She hoped fervently the emperor would be pleased with her. Eya was scrubbing her face ever so meticulously while Aru was waiting impatiently to rinse her hair. Finally Darwe convinced Eya that her face was clean and Aru dumped a pail of water over her. She dumped a couple more on her and pronounced her washed. Eya jumped out of the tub and dried off enough to run to the ambassador's chambers to get the depilitators ready and Darwe followed at a more reasonable pace. She layed down on the medical table in the ambassador's chambers and placed her heels in the stirrups.

The ambassador rushed in leading the depilitators nervously, "We have 4 hours to make it to the palace and I have so much to do! Shaving wenches, if you even nick the skin on this slave your life is forfeit!!" he then rushed out, his blue robes flapping. Darwe glanced up at the depilitators momentarily. Oh no they are beautiful! Both of them were tall dark and slender, with black wavy hair. Not twins, but maybe sisters. They looked vaguely Turkish ... Alamah definately. Somewhere in their late 20's. She layed back and closed her eyes. She could feel their hands on her legs applying the shaving oils. This is so embarassing, I'm already moist from their touch. How am I going to make it through this let alone hold still! They applied the oils up her thighs and then over her mons and asshole. They can tell I'm aroused now! She moaned involuntarily. Glancing down at them she spotted them pulling out straight razors and she dropped her head in shock. To be caressed by such lethal weapons by beautiful women. Her mind reeled. she tried to hold stock still feeling one woman on her leg and another starting on her mons. Darwe felt helpless which did NOT calm things down. she tried to think of math, distracting herself until she realised she was counting blade strokes. quickly her mons was clean, the woman moved down to her labia, her hip leaning in on darwe's hip spreading warmth and signalling softness. Oh god, Darwe shivered. the other woman had finished one calf and was working on the other. The first woman made quick work of the labia and was taking her time on Darwe's asshole. Finally she moved to start shaving down Darwe's thighs, finished up her legs quickly and inspected the rest of her body. She was pronounced mustacheless and didn't need any shaving but they did tackle her armpits with a gusto. They were about to do her arms when Darwe called a halt. The idea of shaving her arms creeped Darwe out.

The ambassador rushed in just then in a flurry of blue robes and inspected Darwe. "What is this! I can't present a slave to the emperor that is in the throes of arousal!! She will be distracted and embarass me!! You! Shaving wenches! Finish her off and clean her up so she can show proper decorum!" With a flourish he pushed up his blue sleeves and bared his bluestained arms and ran out.

One of the ladies came up to Darwe's face and began kissing her passionately. Darwe felt cool long fingers on her breasts. The other lady started licking Darwe's belly button and quickly licked her way down to her cleft. There she sucked up the copious fluids accumulated and started to tease out pleasures for Darwe. the double onslaught got Darwe soaring and in no time she was spraying the lower woman's face. Not nearly finished, Darwe held the shaving woman's face to her pussy and made her continue. After a longer interval of heaving squealing, writhing and panting Darwe had her second. This time she caressed the head between her thighs and released it and then wrapped her arms around the other woman on top of her. as she rested she realised how sweaty they were, their breasts slick and sticky with the oils of fresh sweat.

Time was pressing so she finally released the shaving woman and with her help unsteadily got off of the examination table and took both of their hands and brought them back to the washing room. There she made quick work of the sweat and cum juices and toweled off, looking at the two shaving women fully engaged in a sixtynine at the edge of the tub. Smiling, she went off to the dressers. Aru and Eya were both there, Aru already done up in a geisha's apprentice motif and Eya was struggling to get into a girl's full kilt, with the puffy sleeves and sporran and funny socks and hat. The ambassador thought the bodymaidens should wear traditional clothings of their ethnicities for the emperor.

Darwe, on the other hand, he intended for to wear a harem girl outfit, but he insisted she not go veiled. On Tamacheq, only noble men are allowed to go veiled, male slaves and all women were not allowed to veil themselves. He himself would be fully beturbined, in his best indigo Tagelmust, and berobed in his best robes. Darwe's harem pants were several thin layers of translucent silk in different colors as well as a top. Strategic ornaments kept it from being completely obscene. She wore little curled toe flats on her feet. Darwe's hair was intricately woven into an elaborate headdress with bits of chainmail and coins and jewels. Low on her hips was wrapped a belt of the same manufacture. Little rings were placed on her fingers and in the side of her nose and in her ears.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.