A Haunting in Missouri
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sarah's dad buys a precivil war home, but are they the only occupants?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Magic   Paranormal   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Sarah walked into the school building and went to the principal's office for her morning panty inspection and then asked Sister Joanne about Mabel's grandson Tommy. For some reason she had him on her mind this morning but couldn't remember why, or even how she knew of them. Sister Joanne gave her a rundown of Tommy's classes and she realized they had no classes together, but did go to lunch at the same time. She'd try to find him if the lunchroom, if he was there today.

At lunch she looked all over the cafeteria but couldn't find him and so she skipped lunch to check the library and then the outside school grounds. She found him shooting some baskets with a few other boys on the basketball court.

"Tommy, can I see you a minute?" she called. The other boys saw who it was and teased him as he started to Sarah. Inside he was wondering why the most beautiful girl in the school, in his and his circle of friends opinion, wanted with him.

"You're Sarah Green, right?" he asked as he stopped a few feet from her. They had never met, spoken a word to each other and he didn't think she even knew he existed.

"Yes, I am. I don't know what to say as I really don't know why I'm here. I felt compelled to meet you and see if you'd like to go out with me," Sarah said. Thomas felt his jaw drop, this ravishing creature was asking him on a date?

"Su ... su ... sure," he stammered, "I'd love to go out with you, when?"

"How about a movie tomorrow night?" she asked. "Do you know where I live?"

"Sure, the old Murdock place, actually my grandmother Mabel was raised in that house till she was 13," he replied. The mention of Mabel stirred something in Sarah's memory but she couldn't remember why.

"Okay pick me up at 7PM," she said and turned and walked off. Knowing Tommy was watching she put a little extra swing in her ass to tease him with. The rest of the day passed as always and when Sarah got home after school she entered the house without a thought or hesitation. She immediately felt that warmth engulf her again and as her pussy began to leak she ran to her bedroom and threw her uniform off and went to her dresser in just bra and thong. Opening her underwear drawer she withdrew the antique dildo from under the clothes and went to her bed. Stretching out she unfastened the front closing bra and began to knead her breasts as she spread her legs wide.

"Uh, Oh, Uh," she moaned as she played with herself and then grasped both nipples to roll between finger tips. "Oh yes, that feels so good." She finally picked up the dildo that she had dropped beside her on the bed as her left hand pulled the crotch of her thong aside and then entered her pussy.

"Oh God, I'm so wet," she moaned as the finger began to stroke in and out of her. "This feels so good that I can't wait." Her left hand held the crotch aside as her right slipped the head of the dildo into her cunt. "Oh yes, more!" she cried as she thrust it in as far as possible. She lay there, allowing her pussy to adjust to the intrusion as she returned both hands to her breasts and again manipulated them.

"Oh yes daddy, play with my tits," she moaned. "Oh that's so good daddy, now fuck me." Her right hand dropped to her crotch, fastened around the dildo and partially withdrew it before slamming it back in. As she teased her nipples with the left hand, the right kept the dildo hammering her cunt, faster and faster. Her ass came off the bed as she thrust her hips in the air and rotated them for her lover.

"Oh yes daddy, fuck me, fuck me harder, fuck me faster," she gasped as she increased the dildo speed in and out as she imagined her father hammering her. "Oh yes daddy, that's it, that's it, make me cum. Make me cum daddy," she cried. "Oh fuck yes, I'M CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!!!" she screamed as her hips gyrated wildly in the air. "Oh daddy that's fantastic, you're making me have a tremendous orgasm. Please don't stop." She continued to hammer the dildo in and out until the last trembles left from her body. Her ass finally returned to the surface of the bed. "Oh fuck, that felt great," she said.

Tommy, after school, followed the orders drilled into him since kindergarten and went to the museum to report to his grandmother. He told her Sarah had looked him up and asked him for a date and that they were going to a movie tomorrow night.

"Are you picking her up, or since she asked you, is she picking you up?" Mabel asked.

"I'm going to pick her up out at her house," Tommy responded. His grandmother looked shocked at his words and he helped her into a chair.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes yes, I'm just old, remember?" she laughingly replied as the enormity of Tommy's statement sank in. She was still in the house; she hadn't followed her advice and gotten out. Or was it she couldn't get out now? Tommy continued to look concerned. Not knowing the story of the house, you learned that history after graduation from high school like Mabel and his mother; he saw no significance in picking Sarah up out there. Mabel shooed Tommy out the door for home and went back into her office to think. What could she do to help Sarah? Apparently Tommy and she liked each other enough for a first date, so how could she help them stay together long enough to see if it went anywhere?

After Sarah's orgasm Thomas freed her body and floated above her to gaze at the body he so lusted after. The dildo had now been in her pussy but he had controlled her, she hadn't willing used it, so the pussy fucking didn't count. That hole was still off limits to him so he would have to use what was available.

Sarah finally recovered from the orgasm and got up. She went into her bathroom and bent over the sink to gaze into her eyes and ask herself why that dildo had been buried in her. Why had she apparently used it to masturbate? As she bent over she felt something enter her ass as Tommy used the only orifice available to him to put more of his cum into her. Daddy had 2 loads in her, now he would also.

"Thomas, is that you?" she asked. With no steam today she couldn't see anything behind her but definitely felt something huge in her. She could feel it stroke in and out but it did nothing to excite her. She attempted to straighten up but found herself held in her current position and then decided she'd have to wait for Tommy, if it was him, to get his release. She leaned down more and rested her elbows on the counter as she felt whatever it was bury itself, withdraw and rebury itself in her ass. Finally came the gush of fluid as it reached orgasm and injected it's cum into her. Again she marveled at the amount of cum that flooded into her. She felt it withdraw and placed her hand over her ass as she turned to look behind her. Nothing was leaking from her nor could she see anything.

"Thomas, this has to stop. You can't continue to do this unless you allow me to see you; I'm tired of your games. Your daughter says that her mother says you are very handsome so show yourself and I may reward you by letting you have some of what you seem to want," she said. "Yeah show yourself so I know where to kick to drive your balls up into your mouth" she thought. As usual she was talking to herself as there was no materialization of any spirit into flesh. She took a shower and after drying off went into her bedroom to dress. As she reached for the underwear drawer she felt that warm feeling come over her again. As her mind went blank again and she lost control of her body she opened a different drawer and pulled out the black leather crotchless teddy and put it on. She returned to the bathroom to the full length mirror to check herself out. She turned and bent over; looking over her shoulder, to ensure the hole in the crotch was perfectly aligned with the hole into her vaginal channel.

Satisfied with everything she went downstairs and called in a pizza order, dad should be here in 10-15 minutes and the pizza delivery would take at least 30. Dad could get the door and pay for the pizza. She went to the kitchen and got a bucket of ice and then took it to the den and made her dad his first drink. She sat it by his chair and then went back to her bedroom where she proceeded to gently massage her clit and bring herself to the cusp of orgasm and then stopped until she regained control and then started again. She wanted to be ready for a quick cum when dad penetrated her.

Mark got home and not seeing Sarah downstairs called up the steps to her.

"Sarah are you up there?" he called.

"Yeah daddy," she gasped in response, her body again ready to go over the edge. "I have a pizza ordered, it should be here in a few. There's also a drink waiting for you in the den. Why don't you get comfortable and let me know when the pizza arrives, okay?" Mark could hear the shortness in her voice and wondered if she was masturbating. He was about halfway up the stairs to sneak a peek into her room when the doorbell rang. He went back to the door and paid for the pizza. He closed the door and turned to find his daughter at the bottom of the steps.

"Oh honey, you scared me. I didn't hear you come down the stairs," he said as he almost dropped the pizza. He looked his daughter over as his cock grew in his pants. Sarah had her eyes there and saw the beginning of the tent in his pants as he hardened. She smiled then came to him and gave him a long kiss. Finally pulling back she looked into his eyes,

"We do have a fuck date tonight and from the feel of your cock on my belly, you're ready for it to start," she said. Then she parted her lips and came back in to his. He opened his and accepted her tongue into his mouth and then sucked on it. He felt for the hallway table so he could set the pizza on it. His free hand went to his daughter's ass and he kneaded the firm flesh there. He heard the pizza hit the floor as he missed the table but that hand was quickly kneading a breast as their hips ground into each other. Sarah finally pulled free and again looked into her father's eyes.

"Fuck me daddy, fuck me now," she gasped and dropped to the floor spreading her legs and drawing her knees up to show him the soaking wet entrance to her cunt. Mark couldn't resist and unfastened his belt and pants, letting them fall to the floor. He quickly pulled his boxers down sank to his knees and directed the head of his cock to his daughter's entrance and then hesitated. He looked up into her eyes,

"Are you sure, honey?" he asked. In response Sarah thrust her hips at him engulfing his cock head and two inches of cock into herself.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.