Helga - Cover

Helga

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Chapter 3

Western Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My Dad was a wimp. Why in the hell did he think he could make it to Texas with a cobbled together wagon train?

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical  

I was sure Helga knew something was up, but by the time supper was over and things had been put away I wasn't sure she wasn't all for it. She let Mom go ahead and put all the girls into her wagon with her to sleep and Helga made sure to hang around with me until everyone else was mostly in bed too. Then she said for me to come on and help her get the wagon ready for sleeping.

Hell, the wagon was more than ready for sleeping and nearly as soon as I was in it with her she started shucking her clothes. She got onto me about getting ready for bed as soon as she had her blouse off and she didn't slack off there. I was starring at her titties nearly spellbound until she slipped her bloomers down off her hips and her blonde bush shone thorugh.

"Come on Jake. Get your clothes off and let me see what I've hooked up with. You can see my all now. I hope I'm acceptable to you," she said, and then giggled when she saw the bulge in my jeans.

"You're beautiful, Helga. I've never seen a woman as pretty as you," I said.

"Well get your clothes off then and you can do more than look," she said, and I began getting naked for real. My dick made it difficult since it was so hard and then Helga made it even harder when she lay back on the makeshift bed and began squirming her hips around. I was quick to notice her nipples were nearly bright pink and her pussy lips matched them exactly. Hell, he nipples were standing at attention now and I could even see a little of her moisture glistening between her lips.

When I finally got my pants and drawers off Helga sucked in her breath and commenced bragging on my dick right away. She raised up from her waist, wrapped her arms around me and then fell back pulling me down with her and spreading her thighs to make room between them for me.

It was a damned good thing Helga knew what was going on because I only had the most rudimentary idea. At least I knew to kiss her and then trail my lips down to suck on her nipples. Helga took things in hand right away and before I knew what was going on she had her hand on my dick and was slipping the head up and down between her love lips. I finally moved and pressed inward and a whole new world opened up for me.

It felt wonderful as her pussy opened up for my dick and I slid my pecker down deep. It was the best feeling in the world, up until now, but as I pumped it up her and pulled it back it got better and better. I wasn't completely clueless and I knew I was supposed to pump it back and forth until something happened. I'd also heard something was supposed to happen for both of us. Sadly, I didn't know exactly how to get it accomplished. It didn't much matter anyway since I already knew I was fast approaching the finish line.

Helga didn't upbraid me for being quick on the trigger, she just asked me if it was my first time and when I admitted it she said she'd help me do better next time. Glory be, next time was approaching fast. My dick barely deflated at all and with only a little sucking and nipping at her nipples it started climbing again.

This time it seemed I wasn't so rushed and almost before I knew it I was pounding it to Helga and she was giving it right back to me in kind. Her legs came up and wrapped around my waist and then we were fucking for real. Helga shifted her hips a little and then she was panting and moaning about me doing it just right now and damned if she didn't go off ahead of me this time.

Her body seemed to freeze and then she began moaning real loud until she arched her neck back and just screamed. Soon enough she was kissing around all over my face and neck and telling me it had been wonderful that time.

I think my head and my chest both swelled up and in just a few minutes I'm sure my dick did. She rolled me to my back then and started fucking down at me. I liked this a lot since it left her titties wiggling nearly right in my face and I did my best to kiss and lick her nipples until we both went off at nearly the same time.

I wasn't trying to catch up on all the fucking I'd missed out on during my firsst sixteen years, but I'll swear Helga was intent on making up for all the time her husband had been dead. We did it twice more before sunrise and let me tell you I'd had a workout.

Helga had as much of one as I did, but she was still up and dressed before me the next morning. Our wagon had been parked near Mom's and she hit the ground smiling the next morning.

"I could tell you and Helga got along famosly last night and I'll bet most of the camp knows it too. Don't let it get your goat. The women all know you're something special now and the men will catch on soon enough." she said, and I guessed Helga did get a little loud a time or two.

There was a little confusion this morning and it was caused by one of the older boys with one of the other wagons. He came up to our fire and started trying to flirt with Helga. She ignored him for a little longer than I could, but she finally told him she had to get breakfast ready for her man.

He acted indignant and began telling her he was going to be her man. I let the talking go on until he grabbed her by the arm. I walked over and gave him a good shot to the kidney from behind. He turned around thinking he was ready to fight, but a straight right hand to his nose and a couple of solid licks to his wind convinced him he wasn't up to it.

To top it all off his father came around with a pistol in his hand to see what the excitement was about. Helga told him in no uncertain terms and the both of them got a little huffy about it until Mom put in her two cents worth. The father was already waving his pistol around when Mom let him have it in the ass with one of her pepperboxes. It would have gone ok then except the son tried to rush Mom with a handy singletree.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.