The Grocery List
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2010 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Bob found the grocery list fluttering across the parking lot. The things on the list weren't just interesting. they were intoxicating. He HAD to find the woman who made that list. But how to go about finding the love of his life? Being a meticulous man, he came up with plans A through F. And he had to use them all.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Saturday, morning, September 15th [Chris]

When I first opened my eyes on Saturday morning, the clock informed me it was seven-fifteen, and I panicked because I couldn't move and I didn't know where I was and I couldn't remember getting to wherever it was. I'd obviously been drugged and brought here without my consent and Lord only knew what I'd done and with whom. Then I heard someone mumbling from behind me and my brain connected the dots. The reason I couldn't move was Bob. His hairy leg was tangled up with mine, and his arm was across my abdomen, his hand cupping my breast. I could also feel his cock pressing against my back. Deciding this was a pleasant situation, I relaxed and drifted back to sleep.

When I woke up, again, it was eight thirty and I needed to use the bathroom. After taking care of business, I considered waking Bob to join me in a shower, but he was snoring so peacefully, I decided to let him sleep until breakfast was ready, and got in the tub alone.

As the steaming water splashed over me, I started thinking about the night before, and before I knew it my nipples were stiff and demanding attention. Of course, when I started massaging them, my clitty got in on the act and required like treatment. By the time I took care of my pussy, I was making lots of noise. I have no idea how Bob slept through it, but he did. When I went back into the bedroom he hadn't moved a muscle. So even though it was now after nine o'clock, I let him be, and reached for my shirt. I looked at it and changed my mind on impulse. I'd never cooked in the nude before and, deciding there was no time like the present, I padded to the kitchen.

Bandit started whimpering and scratching at the door the minute I stepped into the room.

"Coming," I called.

"Woof!"

"Be patient," I replied, peeking out the window at him. He was hunkered down, ready to rush through the door.

He growled.

"Do you want me to let you in or not?"

He looked up and pulled back his lips in what I figured he considered a smile and wiggled his back-end.

Giggling, I called out "Stay!" and unlocked the doggy door. Then I stepped back and said, "Come!"

He bounded in and came to what can only be described as a screeching halt. One minute he was on all fours and the next the brakes were on and he collapsed on his belly at my feet. His tongue hung out and his eyes looked they were about to pop out of his head.

He would have scared me to death if I hadn't seen his nub wagging.

"You goofy dog," I said, as I knelt to scratch his ears.

Sighing, he rolled over so I could reach his tummy; thus, the next several minutes were filled with nonsense-talk and rubbing his belly.

He whimpered pitifully when I stood up and went to the sink to wash my hands.

"Cut that out," I said. "I need to get breakfast fixed."

"Woof."

"Bob will get yours," I said.

He snorted.

"Bandit!"

He gave me an innocent look.

"Do you want to stay here in with me?"

He raised up on his back paws and held his two front paws in a prayerful position. He looked so cute, I couldn't help grinning at him.

"You are a mess," I said, as I opened the fridge.

There were eggs, cheese, and bacon sitting in open sight. Hoping to find an onion and some peppers to go in the omelets I pulled out a vegetable drawer and discovered strawberries. I licked my lips at the thoughts of the fun we could have with those.

I was opening the other drawer when the bomb went off.

Okay it wasn't a bomb, but the noise of the lid to the cookie-jar smashing on the floor was enough to wake the dead and nearly give me a heart-attack. Bandit was standing on the counter, and had obviously tipped the cookie-jar over, causing the lid to roll off the edge.

"Bandit!" I snapped as I abandoned my thoughts for breakfast to clean up the broken crockery. "Get down from there!"

He ignored me and continued snuffing through stuff which had spilled out on the counter from the tipped over cookie-jar.

Sighing, I looked around for a broom, but there wasn't one to be seen. I was about to ask Bandit if he knew where to find one, when he picked up a folded sheet of paper off the counter, jumped to the floor on the side where there was nothing sharp, and trotted into the dining room.

When I followed him, I found him sitting in front of the first door in the hall. Turned out this was the closet where Bob kept his cleaning things. Broom and dustpan in hand, I went back to tackle the mess he'd made. He stood watching me, and when I poured the last of the broken lid into the trash, he came up to me, and placed the sheet of paper at my feet. Then, looking pleased with himself, he sat.

"I take it you want me to see this," I said.

"Woof."

"And how does Bob feel about it?"

He snorted.

"That's what I thought."

He whined and looked like he was ready to cry.

Being a sucker for a sad face, I said, "Oh all right," and unfolded the paper, which turned out to be a grocery list. I was about to tell him I wasn't going to the store when I noticed the list looked familiar. To say that I'm not exactly at my brightest before having my orange juice in the morning is an understatement. I mean, I spent a good five minutes wondering why Bob hadn't mentioned his reading the male version of 101 before I realized this list was obviously made by a female. And it was another couple of minutes before I recognized my own handwriting.

"Where the heck did he get this?" I wondered out-loud.

"Woof."

Grinning at him I said, "Is that right?"

He snorted and nodded.

"Think I'll get his version, if you don't mind," I said.

He stuck out his tongue and took off through the doggy door.

"Chris?"

I turned to look at Bob who was standing in the door. He'd pulled on a pair of shorts and I could see the delicious looking bulge in them.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"Bandit knocked over the cookie-jar and broke the lid," I explained. "He also gave me this." I held up the list.

He paled and wheezed. "I can explain."

"It has to do with the woman you were looking for doesn't it?" I asked, making my way over to hug him.

He nodded. "That's her list. I found it in the parking lot at Piggly Wiggly. And it was such an interesting list, I wanted to meet her."

"You mean you were at the store the day I saw you, hoping you would meet her?"

"Yeah. And I decided since she'd made the list, she might actually be in the store, so I went inside and decided to wait for her in the black olives. Then when --"

A bolt of lightning went off in my head. That was why I was drawn to the black olives that day. Only I hadn't had sense enough to realize...

Squealing his name, I began plastering his face with kisses and chanting, "I found you! I found you! I found you!"

"What are you talking about?" he asked, squeezing me against his hard body. He felt good against me, even better now than before, if possible.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.