The Grocery List - Cover

The Grocery List

Copyright© 2010 by Lubrican

Foreword

Romantic Sex Story: Foreword - Bob found the grocery list fluttering across the parking lot. The things on the list weren't just interesting. they were intoxicating. He HAD to find the woman who made that list. But how to go about finding the love of his life? Being a meticulous man, he came up with plans A through F. And he had to use them all.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

I got a very nice email from George one day, in which he said that he liked my writing so much that he'd be quite happy reading my grocery list.

Now that's just ridiculous ... but it gave me an idea. I happen to be fortunate enough to be friends with another author, by the name of Stormy Weather, and sometimes we flirt a little. I told her what George had said and joked about what kind of grocery list I'd like her to write up, with me in mind. She, of course, being the more practical of the two of us, skated right over the innuendo and said we should explore this grocery list thing seriously.

sigh

So we decided to write a story together. This is what we came up with.

Bob


Cast:
Bob Randall, 28, slim, 5'9", 175 pounds, draftsman by trade. Wears glasses, has black shaggy hair, has no tattoos and is uncircumcised. His hobbies are bowling, model making and stained glass. At the time of this story he is concentrating on model making. Bob has never done anything he would characterize as either brave or very interesting. He is a virgin.

Dabney Eugene Randall, (deceased) Bob's grandfather and former beau of Grandma Sparks

Bandit (Bob's dog): Terrier mix, black and white, with a half black and half pink nose. Bandit is an ugly dog, all in all. He's male, not neutered, and humps legs and anything else he can rub against. He's smart, but stubborn. Bandit and his human are in a dysfunctional relationship.

Chris Bryant, 25, voluptuous, 5'9", 140 pounds, romance novelist, mousy-brown hair dyed blonde, hobbies are softball, and collecting post cards. She has been looking for her special man for years, and goes to some odd lengths in an effort to find him. She is a virgin.

Chris's Dad — Dave Bryant. Married to Peggy. Raises Golden Retrievers. Has won many dog shows.

Chris's Mom — Janey. Divorced Dave when Chris was 15. Owns bookstore with her sister Grace. Is in a May-December relationship with Mark Summers who is Chris's age.

Chris's older sisters - Lacey and Paula — married with children. They are of the opinion Chris should be too.

Grandma Sparks, 85, 5'6", 105 pounds, widow, lives in the same house she and her husband bought fifty years ago.

Lady (Chris' dog) Female. Golden Retriever. A well-trained friendly dog. Is well behaved and has amazing instincts when it comes to people. Lady is one of those dogs who obviously understands English.

The men in Chris' life:
Evan - A genius with animals. Not so much with women.

James - Nancy Grayson's sister's boy who has the authority to give speeding tickets -- among other things.

Ed and the boys - A force to reckon with.

John - A new veterinarian in town who gets more than he bargained for.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.