Little Indians
Chapter 23: It is a truth universally acknowledged

Copyright© 2010 by Lost Boy

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 23: It is a truth universally acknowledged - The village of Gynt is under siege by the demon Lilith, and many attempt to discover her secrets. Why has she arisen? How is she manipulating their minds? Could surrendering to her seductions be the only way to save the world?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Cheating   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow   Transformation  

Springtime in Gynt was late this year, but there was a mood of celebration in the village.

Today was Penn and Jane's wedding day, and what a beautiful day it was.

A huge marquee had been set up for the festivities on the village green, and the tables were festooned with garlands of flowers, groaning under jeroboams of wine, and all in the village were prepared for a feast of gargantuan proportions.

Gynt was a joyous place again.

Gone were the days when Lilith was abroad, and the whole village had seemed to be lost

Somehow, Penn, Jane and Dee found themselves free of her influence, and had settled back into village life again. Many more villagers returned, in dribs and drabs, over the next few weeks.

Jane was skinny and wasted as they had climbed out of the cave, but Mrs Beale had spent some time healing her and feeding her, and she now had more flesh on her bones, a blush in her cheeks, a spring in her step.

Penn was so glad that it was over. He was reunited with Aunty Helen, and his mother, and most of the adults he had known. His school year had seemed quite depleted at first, but the children were beginning to return to Gynt, one by one. Penn, Tsanja, Jane and Dee were still wearing choker charms, and each was always pleasantly surprised when the memory of a friend would resurface, they would talk of them, and their friend would return a day or so later.

Gynt had suffered terribly, if only temporarily, from the depredations of the Lilith Spawn, but the troubles had been far worse in Solveig. The Sisters had been overthrown, and the Church had fallen very quickly. The Felthings had suddenly, and quietly, turned against their mistresses, who had been completely unprepared.

At the time, few citizens had been brave enough to enquire after the purpose of the constant stream of Church carriages streaming out of Solveig towards Gynt. It only later became apparent that the Grand Abbey had been emptied, abandoned.

Solveig ended up in the hands of the few healers in the city who had survived the purges, or who had come from up north, where the Felthings had not yet made an appearance. As a profession, the healers were still trusted. They had been able to take up the running of the city from the Sisters without any trouble, and, indeed, people remarked on the improvement in efficiency and attitude. However, all of the healers wanted to get back as soon as possible to what they knew and loved, which was healing people, and were now trying to give the job to others. With their ranks sorely depleted, and the months they had spent in hiding, there was now more demand for their services than ever.

With the monarchy scattered, the Sisters gone, and the healers unwilling, there was now talk of a new system of governing. By use of a popular ballot, appropriate people could be selected to administer Solveig and its dominions.

Tsanja and Dee had brought two beautiful babies back with them. As Lilith had predicted, both had had daughters. Tsanja's was baptised Sarah Fillis, and Dee's Hypatia Beale. Dee had suggested switching their surnames around, and they did, calling Tsanja's daughter Sarah Beale, and Dee's daughter Hypatia Fillis. It saved everyone, especially Penn, from embarrassment and confusing explanations.

People didn't seem too concerned about unmarried mothers any more, and times were changing rapidly.

With her new daughter, Tsanja could no longer officiate at church, and lived now with her mother, the two of them finally reconciled after so many years.

Tsanja spent most of her time now preparing and teaching at the village school. This school had, deservedly, acquired quite a reputation, and Tsanja had become a kind of leader in Gynt. There was no official position, at least not yet, but her wisdom and experience was recognised by all, and Gynt was growing rapidly.

Sister Hypatia was now performing all the duties of the Church, and she thought herself very fortunate to be in such a tolerant little village when her Church had fallen. Her memory of the troubles, and, indeed, of all of her life before Gynt, was very scanty, but she considered her time in Gynt the happiest in her life.

Hypatia especially supported Tsanja in her position, and the two had became fast friends. Neither spoke of the unpleasantness of their first meeting, and Tsanja thought herself fortunate that she could not remember it.

Many people had fled as refugees from Solveig to Gynt during the troubles. When the revolution, for such it was, occurred without bloodshed, the newcomers had been expected to return to Solveig. However, a surprisingly large number had taken up residence. They stayed for the wisdom of Tsanja's guidance, the excellence of the school for their children, the bountiful farms which surrounded them, and had been welcomed by a community still getting back on its feet. The few houses which remained abandoned were soon filled by new tenants, and Gynt was actually growing as new houses were being built around the outskirts.

Along with Tsanja, Dee and her daughter Hypatia had also moved in with Mrs Beale, and Dee was beginning to learn the Healer's craft. Dee's months in Mrs Beale's house seemed but a distant memory now, and Mrs Beale welcomed having a few souls around to keep her company.

Dee loved her room, which had been Tsanja's when she was a girl. Its picture window framed the huge oak tree which had changed her life, and contained a mirror which with magical properties. She liked to use it to find out everyone's business in the village. Dee was very discrete, fortunately, and there was never any cause for anyone to worry. Dee often wondered where the mirror had come from, but nobody would tell her. She found it in the house when they had returned from the troubles, and Dee was not one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

She had also found a strange little message carved into her bed:

"Madeleine Andersen ♥ Penn Fillis"

One day, she would have to ask Penn who Madeleine was, but, somehow, she always forgot.

Penn was looking forward to the ceremony. He had not seen Jane all day. Hypatia had taken her away to perform a blessing ceremony, and it seemed to be taking many hours. As her mother had once said, a good marriage requires some very powerful magic to work!

He had chosen his Aunty Helen to be best maid.

Penn had always admired her, and she seemed to understand and remember the troubles in Gynt better than most. She had decided she would give a special wedding present to Penn before the ceremony, as all of the other presents were for Jane.

It was a roll of parchment, and it carried the King's seal of old.

Penn's mother had been telling him of his lineage since he had been born, but he had never paid it much heed. The thought of a King had always seemed faintly ridiculous, what with the Sisters ruling the land.

Now that the Church had fallen, everyone's attitudes were loosening up. People's minds seemed to be open to more possibilities, and the idea of a Monarchy seemed a little less strange.

"Penn, Lilith wanted this proof, and I found it for her. I brought it with me when I came to Gynt.

"I thought that she wanted to overthrow the Sisters and restore the Monarchy, with the Sisters underneath, with her hand controlling both. I knew that this could only result in revolution, and fighting, and many deaths. I did not trust Lilith then, Penn, I thought that she wanted dominion over the world, to bend it to her will.

"But Penn, the Felthings overthrew the Sisters who had done them so much harm, and the Healers have taken power now. So far, it has not been so terrible, and there is peace in the land.

"I think I know why she wanted that proof, Penn. Through Lilith's influence, we have had some beautiful babies born in Gynt. Tsanja has your baby, and she is beautiful. Dee has James Beale's, and she is also beautiful. Lilith does not want earthly power, Penn, she simply wants to share our beauty, our love, our joy. There are so many beautiful people in Gynt now, Penn, and Lilith wants what is best for us all.

Helen patted her tummy, the bump becoming quite noticeable, and put her fingers up to her neck, and felt where her choker charm used to be.

"I do not wear the choker charm, Penn, because I no longer fear Lilith. I will go to her when it is my time. But Penn, there are still secrets in Gynt which could still hurt you. Please, Penn, never take off your own charm, just let it be, Penn, just let it be, and be happy with Jane, as I know you will be.

"Lilith cannot deny the love you have for Jane, and Lilith is kind.

"Jane has loved you for so long, and you deserve each other. Go to her with my blessing, Penn, for I have always loved my darling nephew, and I want you to be happy. I have never married, but I know that you will be a fine husband, and that Jane will treat you well.

"Go and receive your blessings from Hypatia, and I will give you to Jane this afternoon."

It was only an hour before the ceremony. Hypatia had been with Jane for several hours, as the bride's blessing was more complicated than the groom's. Now finished with Jane, Hypatia had come to fetch Penn.

He was taken to a small room in the Church behind a door he had never seen opened. It was voluptuously furnished with rich draperies and a huge, comfortable, couch, and Hypatia set him down in the middle. She made sure to lock the door behind the two of them.

"Penn, my beautiful boy, Jane is to make you a man tonight. I have prepared her, and she is ready to take you both into your future. You really do have a beautiful bride, Penn, and there is much pleasure in store for you, in what I trust will be a long and fruitful life. But first, Penn, I must ready you for her, so that your first time together is as beautiful as it can possibly be."

Hypatia poured some wine for them both, and sat down next to Penn on the couch.

She toasted Penn, and put a hand over his in a companionable way. The wine tasted delicious, and Penn sipped it eagerly.

"Penn, since the Church has ruled the land, Men have had a very special place in the world. Once a man finds a wife, he must give himself to her utterly, and, in return, he can be freed of all unpleasant duties, of responsibility, and of labour. You are so lucky, my young man, today will be such a change for you, and you will soon pass all your cares onto Jane. Some say that the world is changing, that such a marriage is wrong, but Penn, I do not think you will have any reason to complain.

Penn began to feel a little light-headed. The wine was lovely, but it did seem a little strong.

"Tonight, you will share a wonderful experience with Jane, and she will take over all of your worries.

"First, I need to prepare you. Do not be alarmed, every groom must be prepared in this way. I have been told that I have some skill, and most men find it very pleasant."

Hypatia stood in front of Penn, and leaned down to kiss him, formally, on the forehead.

She then dropped down in front of him, gently pulled him to the front of the couch, and reached for his belt.

"This preparation will open you up to Jane, Penn, so that you can give yourself to her fully. It might seem a little intimate to you, but do not be concerned, Jane knows what this ceremony involves, and she is glad that it is me to do it.

"When Tsanja was the priestess here, she had the same duty, and officiated at many weddings here in Gynt.

"Now that I have taken over her duties, I continue the tradition. Every marriage in Gynt includes this ritual."

Hypatia opened his trousers, and, with Penn's assistance, moved his trousers down. He was already erect, and he felt warm. It was the effect of the wine, he supposed.

She gave him a smile then, and, kneeling in front of him, kissed his penis. Penn could only gaze at her with surprise as she opened her lips, and, sliding down, he was soon totally engulfed inside her mouth.

Hypatia's technique was admirable, and he remembered the skill with which Tsanja had held him while he was in the cave. How many times had she performed this ceremony?

Today was a happier time, and Penn relaxed as Hypatia massaged him with her tongue. She worked him quite hard, and he felt himself rising, but tried to wriggle away from her, not wanting to lose himself in her mouth.

Hypatia released him, and, smiling, said

"Don't worry about losing control, Penn. You won't be able to do it. Just let me finish, and relax, and you will be made ready for Jane."

Penn then surrendered to Hypatia's clever tongue and the moist cavern of her mouth. She was right. Despite his youth, and her skilful manipulation, he did not lose himself. The stimulation was becoming intense, and he began thrusting himself into her mouth, desperately wanting release.

"Be still, Penn," Hypatia directed, and he ceased his movement.

Even when Hypatia's stimulation was removed, Penn felt no decrease in his passion. It must be a magical block which prevented his release, and he knew not what would happen if it was lifted.

She gazed into his eyes, and wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the base of his penis.

"Shhhh, Penn, this might hurt a little..."

Hypatia rotated her right hand, which tugged against his penis, although not painfully.

She still looked at him, almost apologetic, and recited some magic. Penn felt his insides churning. With her left hand, she made a chopping motion in the air. She smiled, and released him. Whatever she had done, was successful.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.