Little Indians - Cover

Little Indians

Copyright© 2010 by Lost Boy

Chapter 17: Mrs Beale's magical trunk

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 17: Mrs Beale's magical trunk - The village of Gynt is under siege by the demon Lilith, and many attempt to discover her secrets. Why has she arisen? How is she manipulating their minds? Could surrendering to her seductions be the only way to save the world?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Cheating   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow   Transformation  

Madeleine roused the household, and told them all what she had seen.

It was clear that Hypatia would be paying them all a visit the next morning, with the Felthings, and those horrible hoods.

Madeleine had also gathered what was planned for Dee, and herself, and their unborn babies.

As Madeleine finished her tale, Poe reached up, and removed her own choker charm.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, Madeleine, but I hope you realise now that Church simply cannot be trusted.

"Lilith, she is preferable to that. Far, far, preferable.

"Pamela, Jennifer, it would be better if you removed your protections. You do not need them now."

They looked uncertain, but Tsanja's harrowing experience, and Hypatia's horrendous plans, had shaken them badly. They removed the choker charms without further discussion.

Pamela and Mrs Beale looked pained as their memories were returned to them. They had grown fond of Lilith, who helped them heal the sick, but only now did they realise the enormity of her actions in Gynt. All the memories of their lost friends were returning.

However, soon both closed their eyes, and smiled, and they looked at Poe with new understanding.

Pamela spoke for them both,

"Poe, you were right. We understand now. It is all for the best."

Time was pressing, they could not dwell on the past.

"Tsanja will be in need of healing,"

said Mrs Beale, and asked Poe,

"How can we get to her?"

Poe replied,

"It may be some time, we don't know yet how we are to tackle the accursed Felthings. The poor creatures were once healers, like ourselves, but have had everything ripped out of them. Their souls are enslaved by their black hoods, their bodies are all but dead. It is only by eating Lilith's flesh that they have power, but they pervert her, and waste her virtue for the Church's vile deeds."

Madeleine was surprised to hear Poe speaking of the demon so reverentially. What "virtue" did Poe see in Lilith? Poe had to be challenged.

"Poe, what did you talk to Tsanja about? Why did she visit the demon? Why are you not consumed by her?"

Poe replied, carefully,

"Madeleine, I have not used my choker charm for some time now."

She produced it, and gazed into the stone's depths, and showed it in the light. Madeleine and Dee could see that the faint glow was not present.

"You see, this one is quite empty.

"I can hear Lilith clearly, she has plans for all of us. You may think that Gynt has suffered badly from her, but, really, she has protected us from worse things. The Felthings, they have hurt us healers badly, and will enslave the earth if allowed to continue. You saw how perverted Hypatia has become, she has become addicted to the evil pleasure they provide, to their horrible appetites. The Felthings give the Church power over its subjects, but they cannot be controlled. They are become evil, monstrous things. Lilith tried to isolate Toridé, to marshal her strength, but the Felthings were too strong. They broke down her barriers, and have gorged on her flesh."

"She has arisen in Gynt so that she can replenish herself, and replenish her influence on this Earth...

"It is not so bad, children. Being taken by Lilith is no misfortune. She will treat us all kindly when our time comes.

"Lilith told me when the Church sent out Hypatia and twelve Felthings from Solveig.

"The Church cannot allow Tsanja to give birth. Her child is very special to Lilith. That goes for you two as well, Madeleine, Dee. Lilith has chosen carefully, and her beloved children will help her, they will love her.

"I warned Tsanja, and told her of the Church's plans, but, at first, she could not bring herself to parley with Lilith. I am grateful that she saw sense at last, and gave up her own baby to Lilith's care.

"So must we. There is nowhere to hide in Gynt, the Felthings will smell us out, wherever we go. We must seek safety with her, and keep an eye on Tsanja, and hope that the Gods will provide.

Poe drew back the curtains. In the light shining from the window, they could see a Felthing standing at the end of the front path. It was motionless, implacable.

"Penn, you must put on your protections. You are not yet safe where we are going."

Penn took up his charm again, and closed it around his neck.

Madeleine left the room without looking at him, so Dee took his hand, and led him into Mrs Beale's room.

A large chest stood against one wall. Penn supposed that it could be used as a table for massage or examinations. A small set of steps were set against it, to make it easy to climb up to the lip.

Pamela and Mrs Beale lifted its lid, and stood aside.

Dee recognised it. She had seen it whilst she was being healed. It was also the chest that Mr and Mrs Beale had spent so much time arguing about, and that he had entered at the end of his long, wasting illness.

Mrs Beale said,

"Madeleine, Dee, I think you should go first. Don't worry, Lilith will not harm you, you are Lilith's fondest hope. I will stay behind as long as I can, up here, to see if there is anything I can do for poor Tsanja."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.