Little Indians
Chapter 14: Ripping off the bandages

Copyright© 2010 by Lost Boy

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 14: Ripping off the bandages - The village of Gynt is under siege by the demon Lilith, and many attempt to discover her secrets. Why has she arisen? How is she manipulating their minds? Could surrendering to her seductions be the only way to save the world?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Cheating   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow   Transformation  

After their adventure, the young ones were at a loss, and they returned to Mrs Beale's house to gather their wits. The Healers were desperate to hear about what had occurred, but Dee advised Madeleine and Penn to be circumspect, at least for now. Penn was already getting hazy about some of the details.

Penn could see that Dee and Madeleine were putting all of the pieces together, and he found it very hard to follow their words. As soon as he had a glimmer of understanding, his memories would slide away, and he was left behind.

It was Mrs Beale that suggested that Penn could remove his choker charm.

"This house is protected, bairns. Unless I invite her, the demon cannot enter here. However, I cannot remove my charm, nor can Pamela, nor Poe.

"We have worn them for years. We do not wear the charms to keep the demon out.

"We keep the demon within ourselves, and have controlled her with the aid of our choker charms. They block the demon from controlling our thoughts. If one of us did remove it, it would not be long before we found ourselves under its control, or even devoured completely."

"For years my charm has prevented the demon from having any influence in Gynt, save for her healing radiation which has helped so many people. I regret now that it must keep so much from my memory, that it keeps me in the dark about so many things. I do not know what changed in Toridé to make it so virulent, so aggressive, why it has taken so many people, why it has come to Gynt.

"Penn, you should be safe from the demon in this house at least. Pamela and Poe were only able to enter here because of my invitation. Otherwise, it cannot, and I do not want to lose you, Penn. I must keep the demon so close for my healing, yet I must also keep it at bay."

Dee looked across at Madeleine, wondering how much she knew, or guessed, about Jane. Penn and Madeleine had some pain in front of them. She tried to smooth the way.

"Penn, I know you want to understand what has been happening, and we should try to remove your choker charm. It will be very painful for you, Penn.

"Jane has been taken by the demon."

Madeleine interjected before Penn had a chance to speak.

"That bitch!" Madeleine exclaimed, "She would have taken Penn if we didn't stop her. Why should Penn care?"

Penn looked confused.

"Who's Jane?" he asked.

Dee could see that it would be very difficult, and sighed. She knew it would be hardest on Penn, and he really deserved to hear the truth. She resigned herself to removing the charm for him, and she'd just have to pick up the pieces.

"Madeleine, just lay off, please. Just trust me, this will be very hard on Penn, and on you too. Don't be unkind, he deserves better."

Madeleine withdrew, but Dee could see that she was angry, and perhaps a little scared. Why on earth did Jane matter? Madeleine had been Penn's first, and only, girlfriend. It was sad that this girl Jane had been taken, but hadn't they all lost friends?

Dee embraced Penn, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Be brave, Penn, this will be hard."

She reached behind his head, and removed the choker.

Penn looked confused for a time, and then turned away.

Dee knew he was holding back tears.

Madeleine tried to put an arm around him, but he pushed her away.

Now Madeleine was looking confused.

"Penn, what's the matter?"

"Gods, Madeleine, Jane was my girlfriend. I saw her the day before you gave me the choker charm, and then nothing. Everything started to happen in Gynt when you arrived, Madeleine, you and your family and your stupid love charms. That is how the demon got to me, through Jane, and through the choker charm.

"And you used me, Madeleine, just like Tsanja did. I know about my family's bloodline, but I thought that the world had moved on from those days, but I know now what you both wanted from me."

Madeleine stood still, looking at Penn, and finally grasped his meaning.

"Tsanja!?" Madeleine screamed, "How many fucking girlfriends do you have, Penn? How could you? Who else have you had? Jane, Tsanja ... who else?"

Penn could not help looking towards Pamela's door.

"Oh, Gods."

Madeleine deflated.

This was a disaster. How could she have been so stupid, so blind?

Penn turned then to Dee.

"Dee, I don't want to stay here any more. I hate this house. I just want to get out of here. The healers are just parasites, waiting to take us, taking the village, piece by piece. Let's just go home."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.