Little Indians
Chapter 12: Jane

Copyright© 2010 by Lost Boy

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 12: Jane - The village of Gynt is under siege by the demon Lilith, and many attempt to discover her secrets. Why has she arisen? How is she manipulating their minds? Could surrendering to her seductions be the only way to save the world?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Cheating   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow   Transformation  

As Dee suckled at her mother's breast, there was no barrier between herself and the visions entering her head. She was not wearing the choker charm, and her mother was pure demon. It had been years since Dee's mind had been free of the choker charm's strange influence.

Dee began to see into the past, into Jane's past. Dee felt herself becoming Jane, as if she could see, hear, feel, and even think, everything that had been Jane, but still looking on, a spectator.

Jane had been in Gynt for two years now, and had made many friends, and hoped that their affections would be life-long. She was struggling with her school work, but school work didn't really matter to her.

One thing that did matter was her boyfriend. Since they had first met at school, she had known that he was the one, a soul-mate to share her life with, a constant companion. Penn knew it, and so did Dee. She had teased them mercilessly when they were making their first, fumbling, attempts at affection, but soon Penn and Jane were together, and the three of them were firm friends.

Jane didn't know it yet, but she was beautiful. Penn told her this, every day of her life, but she didn't yet believe him. Jane just knew that she would have him, that he was brilliant, and that she wanted him to ask her to marry him as soon as possible. She knew he could be convinced to give himself to her.

Her mother had told her to shop around a little, to get to know a few boys, to find out what she wanted.

Jane knew better, she had Penn, and he was perfect.

It was the first day of school in Jane's final year, and the school day had just ended. She had made plans to go around to Penn's house in the afternoon to borrow some of his books, and she was hoping to get some time alone with him, but she wanted to go home first to change and freshen herself first.

Arriving home at her usual time, she shouted her customary greeting.

The house was silent.

The house was clean, and a lot of things had been taken.

Dee realised that this was to be Jane's last day on this earth.

The family bible, which usually took pride of place on the mantelpiece, was gone. It was priceless. Inscribed inside the front pages, it contained Jane's family tree back to the time of the King, and before.

Jane's parents' bedroom door was open. Jane felt guilty, but she ventured a peek inside. She had never seen inside this room, it was strictly off limits.

It looked absurdly normal, with a bed made, flowers in a vase, and no sign of either her mother, or her storied father.

Jane began to feel some concern. She made her way to her own room.

Penn's mother, Magda, was sitting on her bed. She had been waiting, silent, out of view from the door, since Jane arrived home.

"Your parents aren't here, Jane. I'll look after you now."

She patted the bed beside her, indicating that Jane should sit.

Jane knew that something was amiss. Her mother would have said something, unless some disaster had required both her parents to leave the house. What could it possibly be? Why was Penn's mum here?

However, sit she did.

"Where is my mother?"

Magda didn't answer. She turned to Jane, and regarded her intensely.

Her eyes were captivating. They were a brilliant blue, and the pupils were black as pitch. No light was reflected from them, and Jane felt herself drawn into them.

"You love my Penn, don't you, Jane my dear?"

Jane replied, feeling a little rebellious,

"Of course, Magda, and I intend to marry him."

Magda nodded, it was what she expected.

"Jane, look into my eyes. No harm will come to you, but you must let me help you. It is the only way to save the love you share with him."

Magda's voice was enchanting, and Jane felt her alarm begin to dissipate. She didn't resist as Magda positioned her on the bed, and she did not lose eye contact. As Magda unbuttoned Jane's blouse, leaving her budding breasts exposed, Jane blushed, but didn't look away. Magda unbuttoned her own blouse then.

Jane could not help but look at Magda's breasts.

They were beautiful, pink nipples and bounteous curves.

Oh, dear.

Jane awoke from her reverie as if cold water had been splashed on her face.

"Gods!"

What on earth was that? Magda was not human!

She was an abomination.

Two glistening suckers opened from beneath her breasts, and mouthed in the air, as if tasting it, questing for something.

Magda put a finger under Jane's chin, and again lifted her gaze. Jane was recaptured, and held still, panting in panic, and a strange excitement.

"Relax, Jane. Don't worry about what you see. Don't turn away. It will be nicer if you don't struggle."

Slowly, slowly, Jane was encircled by Magda's arms, and gently pulled against the suckers. Jane felt them, warm and wet against her ribs, and then, a horrible absence as the mouths opened wide.

"Let them suck you, Jane. It will be easier for me, and nicer for you."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.