Little Indians
Chapter 11: Rescues!

Copyright© 2010 by Lost Boy

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 11: Rescues! - The village of Gynt is under siege by the demon Lilith, and many attempt to discover her secrets. Why has she arisen? How is she manipulating their minds? Could surrendering to her seductions be the only way to save the world?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Cheating   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow   Transformation  

When Dee did not return that evening, Penn was desolate. He was convinced that she had been taken, and expected his memory of his sister to be washed out, at any time, with that strange sense of calm.

It never happened.

Was Dee still safe?

He went with Madeleine to her room, and they asked assistance from the mirror.

"Dee Fillis"

Dee's face appeared. She was sitting naked against a tree, next to a road. Her legs were splayed, and there was blood on her thighs, and those strange hickeys on her chest. Her head was back against the trunk, and her eyes closed. Her choker charm was gone.

She was still, but breathing.

Penn gave a sigh of relief.

Dee was still in this world.

The full moon, a huge, harvest moon, had risen behind her, and showed the old oak tree in silhouette.

It was the main road out of the village, near the cave entrance.

Madeleine and Penn wasted little time. Penn found a thick woollen coat and some water for Dee, they told Poe where they were going, and then tore out of the house.

Penn had not been outside for some weeks. The village was quiet, and no lights burned against the dark.

Their flight through the village should have taken only twenty minutes, but Penn had to keep stopping, as obstacles began to appear in his path. Madeleine took him by the hand, and was continuously tugging him, pulling him forward.

The obstructions were mysterious. They did not have any physical effect, but his body was reluctant to walk through them. When he tried to touch them directly, they infused his body with a strange warmth, and he began to feel a strange lassitude, a lessening of his will to move on, a desire to simply stay put, and see where the feelings led.

Madeleine was mystified, as there was no such influence on her.

"Come on, Penn, what's gotten into you?"

"Can't you feel them, Madeleine?"

"No. Come on! You catch up."

Madeleine ran ahead, wanting to find Dee. Whatever Penn was doing, it could wait. As she raced in front, Penn was forgotten.

Penn found himself surrounded. It was as if several bodies were crowded around him, staying close, and never touching. Their heat warmed his body, and he found himself rising.

The warmth concentrated itself in his crotch. It was the same warmth that Pamela held at her centre.

The pleasure was maddening, frustrating, threatening.

Then, the voices started.

They were worse.

"Penn, Penn, Penn.

"You know that you cannot escape. We will take you eventually, Penn, we love you, we want you. Don't delay. We have so much pleasure stored up for you, and there is so much pain for you up here. There is so much pain coming to Gynt, and nobody can avert it. Penn, you will be safer with us. We are kind. You can have a life without pain."

"Give yourself up now, Penn. It will be so sweet, and you can wait with us for your lovers. We will take care of you, you will live in eternity with us. We have your parents with us, your school friends, your family, they are all with us, you will love among them again. There is no need to hurry, just follow us, then you can lie down."

"Then you can let us take you, Penn."

They did not sound human. No human could sound so sweet, so enticing. The voices were young, as young as Madeleine, as Dee, yet also very old, an age that spoke of experience, and wisdom, and a knowledge of seduction, and pleasure.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.