Little Indians
Chapter 10: Dee Discovers

Copyright© 2010 by Lost Boy

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 10: Dee Discovers - The village of Gynt is under siege by the demon Lilith, and many attempt to discover her secrets. Why has she arisen? How is she manipulating their minds? Could surrendering to her seductions be the only way to save the world?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Cheating   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow   Transformation  

Dee was surprised at how much she was enjoying the hedonistic lifestyle they all led in Mrs Beale's house. Dee made half a dozen choker charms every day, and Mrs Beale had begun to teach her something of a Healer's magic.

Dee soon came to believe that Mrs Beale was holding something back. Her memories of her time with Mrs Beale, when her leg was broken, were hazy at best, and Dee was pretty sure that her memories were being suppressed by magical means.

Dee enjoyed suckling Mrs Beale. The strange visions into the lives of others were fascinating, and involving, and the gentle pleasures of those visions were beguiling, and getting stronger. Dee wished that the dreams would stay in her mind, but they seemed to slip away from her when she was awake. Aside from these times of peacefulness, Dee did feel a little lonely, as she knew that she was the odd one out in this household.

Penn and Madeleine enjoyed her company, of course, and they all spent a lot of the expansive time in the house playing games with her and generally horsing around, but she was never sure if Madeleine regarded her as a close friend. Dee felt that she had lost some of the intimacy with Penn which she had cherished since they were both infants.

The three older women, Pamela, Poe and Mrs Beale, seemed to be at the centre of events, either willing assistants of the demon, or hardened warriors fighting back. Dee did not really know, and, frustratingly, could not seem to care.

She had guessed Penn's involvement with both Madeleine and Tsanja, and, somehow, could see that they were both blooming. Although it was too early for their tummies to start to show, perhaps it was the looseness of the clothes in which they dressed which really gave them away. Dee suspected that Madeleine was blinded by her love for Penn, or by some other means, so that she remained unaware of Penn's intimacy with Tsanja, his infidelity.

Dee loved her brother, but she didn't know why he had been so stupid. Oh, this could be so, so awful. If just this one little truth were to come out, Dee would not like to be in Penn's shoes. If Madeleine reacted as Dee expected, Penn would never be forgiven.

Maybe all boys were so fickle.

Dee was in the habit of leaving the house every day for a walk, and was often gone for several hours. The village was very quiet now, and no smoke emerged from any chimney.

She did not worry too much about being taken. Dee had never perceived any sense of threat, from anywhere, in all the time she had lived in Gynt. In any case, she had internalised this nagging contentment, a lack of worry, which had afflicted everyone in the village. Dee supposed that this had also scuppered any deliberate action against the demon and her children, whoever they were.

The protections offered by the choker charm Mrs Beale had given her as a child seemed absolute. She had never seen any sign of the demon. However, somehow, that protection had some chink in it, some loophole, which nobody could yet tell.

As she walked towards the edge of the village, trying so hard to stare into the unseeable barrier which surrounded it, she had a revelation.

The protection offered by the choker charms prevented one from seeing the Demon, or letting the demon touch you, or seeing any of her enchantments. What if the choker were preventing us all from considering the actions of the demon? What if it was the choker itself that was hiding the memory of all the disappeared people? Surely Madeleine or Tsanja would have considered this single, simple thought!

Dee held onto this idea in the certain knowledge that it would be taken from her, in a wash of calm, leaving her none the wiser.

Her resolve held, and the thought remained.

Dee's fingers reached up to untie the choker.

Perhaps it would be the death of her, perhaps others had thrown away their defences the same way, but she felt that the idea had come from her own mind. She still did not perceive any danger surrounding her.

Perhaps she could just remove it for a short time, and quickly bring it back if anything near her moved.

Dee untied the choker, but held it closed around her neck, as if it were a lifebuoy, keeping her afloat. She let the ends separate and warily pulled it away from her neck.

Dee knew then that she had been right.

The road was blocked by a wall of moist, pinkish, flesh, extending twenty feet high, forming a barrier around the village as far as the eye could see.

An appalling feeling of emptiness swept through her, and she dropped to her knees, gasping in pain.

All of the suppressed memories of her missing friends returned, and she could see the village as it now was, abandoned, quiet, the inhabitants gone, having been consumed, or worse. Dee felt the loss of her mother like a punch in her heart, all her school mates, her aunty Helen in Toridé, all gone now.

Dee began to single out memories of the disappeared.

Her mother she had not seen since the day before Madeleine and her family arrived in the village. Madeleine had started giving away the choker charms the very day after she had disappeared, so that Penn had never had any time to consider her loss.

Herself, Tsanja, and Mrs Beale already owned chokers before Madeleine had arrived. Perhaps it was only Madeleine's chokers which had left people so vulnerable?

Most of the disappeared she knew were children from the school. One in particular Dee remembered, with a great sense of loss.

Jane.

Before Madeleine had come to school, Penn and Jane had been inseparable. The whole village knew that they had been meant for each other. Jane must have been one of the first to disappear, as Penn had started to court Madeleine just as school started. The memory of Jane must have been take from him along with Madeleine's gift of the first choker charm.

All the memories of her week with Mrs Beale returned, and she began to wonder about that surprising force which had held her leg immobile for a whole week, and the feelings it had engendered in her young body. Quite frankly, that week in bed with Mrs Beale had been her sexual awakening, a time of bliss, even ecstasy, broken leg or no.

She still wanted to feel that way again. When the details of that time had been a closed book to her, her dreams had still been filled with that strange, unearthly, pleasure. No boy had tempted her with anything that even came close to it. Perhaps her failure to form any close relationships was not because of any defect in herself, but because of this early experience. Dee felt ambivalent about missing out on so much when she was growing up. Would it have been better if she had never experienced those feelings with Mrs Beale at such a young age?

Dee turned her attention to the wall of flesh. It was no wonder that nobody had passed in or out of the village for some time, it looked impenetrable. The wall radiated warmth, and she could faintly perceive liquid currents moving behind it.

As she moved closer, it became more than warmth, it was radiant desire, pure, and physical, and it was delicious. It penetrated her limbs, her body, her cunt. Her terror at finally beholding the demon became a kind of respectful awe, like looking up at the Grand Abbey in Solveig, or, the delicious exhilaration she had felt when she looked down at the ground from the heights of a huge tree. Dee knew that if she revealed herself to it, in her nakedness, and pressed herself into that red, living, flesh, she would feel that pleasure she had known with Mrs Beale, but undiluted, magnified a thousand-fold, all-consuming, final. The temptation to do so was almost strong enough to overwhelm all of her caution, all of her fears.

In a way, she felt like she had returned home. The warmth of the wall was the same warmth she had known as Mrs Beale had healed her. She had been healed by a demon! Somehow, Mrs Beale had harnessed the demon, and contained it within herself for years.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.