Little Indians - Cover

Little Indians

Copyright© 2010 by Lost Boy

Chapter 4: Fripperies

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 4: Fripperies - The village of Gynt is under siege by the demon Lilith, and many attempt to discover her secrets. Why has she arisen? How is she manipulating their minds? Could surrendering to her seductions be the only way to save the world?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Cheating   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow   Transformation  

Although sleeping was all that Penn and Madeleine did that night, Penn felt closer to Madeleine than ever before. He spent as much time as he could with her at school. They both worked well together, and spent enough time to joke and play around to keep themselves happy with it.

Their first exam results were excellent. Even Dee's were pretty good. Tsanja didn't seem to mind if her favourite students skipped out of some school. After all, they were almost adults now.

It was the best of times, the best in Penn's life. He had little to worry about until the year was finished, and he could feel his life opening up as he enjoyed his new freedoms.

Tsanja asked him to visit her once a week for private tutoring. Penn didn't really think he needed it, but he readily accepted. Penn had known and trusted Tsanja all of his life, and had always talked to her about his worries, his aspirations. She was like family, but far enough removed from Madeleine that he felt comfortable talking about her.

Penn soon realised the true purpose of these tutoring sessions. Tsanja knew that there was evil abroad in Gynt, but her family was already deeply involved in the search, and she wanted someone to talk to about what was happening, about what she was doing. It was obviously taxing work. Most of all, she wanted to keep herself sane.

She also wanted someone she could trust. Nobody knew what the consequences would be if word of the secrets of village life were to enter the wrong ears, whether the Lilith Spawn, or the Sisters in Solveig.

"It is so hard, Penn. Madeleine has been very helpful, but it is still not enough. Pamela, Poe and Madeleine were living in Toridé when it was taken by the Lilith spawn, by the demon. They were lucky to get out alive. Their choker charms gave them safe passage, but it it was too late for the town."

Penn hadn't realised that it was as bad as this.

"What happened to the people?"

"They were devoured, Penn, devoured. They are gone now, their bodies eaten, their souls consumed. There is nothing left. I have seen it in my scrying, the town empty, abandoned.

"Those charms Madeleine has been making, the leather chokers, they will protect us. The stone keeps the soul from harm, it holds the soul to the body, it prevents the demon from touching us, it blinds us to her enchantments. But Madeleine is only young, Penn, and I am getting older. It cost me so much to make the choker charms, I cannot do it any more. I have left all of the protections to her to make, I just do not have the strength.

"I have spent most of my energies on deceiving my Church. I have been doing everything I possibly can to hide what has been going on here in Gynt. Poe has told me some of what went on in Toridé, and, I fear, we have as much to fear from the Church as from the Lilith spawn. One woman cannot hide a whole village forever.

"Madeleine doesn't realise that I know, but she has been adding love enchantments, happiness wards, healing spells to her choker charms. These are just small magics, fripperies.

"She doesn't know how much danger we are in, Penn, the Lilith spawn are clever.

"The demon, she cannot touch us, but we are only human. If she can find a way to use our own magics against us, she will do everything she can to seduce us, to talk sweetly to us, to leave us unprotected.

"Everyone in the village has a choker charm now. If only one person were to remove their charm, we would be in grave danger. Lilith may find a way to make us do so, and then we would be done for.

"I cannot find them, Penn. The Lilith spawn are here, making their plans, but they are hidden.

"Trinity magic can only be performed by virgin women, and only those with magic in their soul, and even then only with much training.

"There are only two of us, Penn.

"It is only Madeleine and I that can prepare the protections, perform the predictions, prepare the village for attack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.