Little Indians
Chapter 1: New Visitors at Mrs Beale's House

Copyright© 2010 by Lost Boy

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1: New Visitors at Mrs Beale's House - The village of Gynt is under siege by the demon Lilith, and many attempt to discover her secrets. Why has she arisen? How is she manipulating their minds? Could surrendering to her seductions be the only way to save the world?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Cheating   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow   Transformation  

It was Penn Fillis' last year at school. It was high summer, and he was keen to get back. He knew that his work was exceptional, and he thought he had a good chance of being accepted into university. The whole world was opening to him, his sister was proud of him, and his schoolmates impressed.

His twin sister Dee had Penn's brains, but enjoyed life far too much to want to be a bookworm like he was. She was always up to some kind of mischief. She climbed the huge oak trees around town, she stole food from the nearby farms, she explored the dangerous caves which dotted this limestone country.

In short, she was a tomboy.

They both lived comfortably in a house in Gynt, a provincial little village way down south of Solveig, the big town. Gynt supported many farming families, and had everything they needed, and everyone who lived here loved it. The people were friendly, the weather was mild, and there was plenty for everyone to eat.

Tsanja Beale was the teacher who ran the local school, and also the priestess of the local Trinity Church. She was smart, and kind. She kept everyone in the village together, and all were glad to be part of her congregation.

Her mother, Mrs Beale, was the village healer, and a widow. When Dee had broken her leg, very badly, when she was ten, it was Mrs Beale who had healed her. It had taken a whole week, but by the end of her treatment, Dee's leg was completely healed, and strong and supple again.

Gynt was the village in which the healing arts had originally been established, and Mrs Beale lived in the same house as the first healer in the land.

The whole village had been excited when Mrs Beale informed everyone that three visitors from Toridé were coming to stay at her house. Nobody had heard anything out of Toridé for months, as there had been a bridge down, and they were eager for news. Penn and Dee were especially keen to meet them, as the visitors had been staying with their Aunty Helen, and they were keen to hear her news too.

The three visitors threw themselves into village life as soon as they arrived. They made the trip to Church every Saturday, and everyone in town got to know them pretty soon.

Their daughter, Madeleine Andersen, wanted to finish her last year of school in Gynt. Madeleine's mother, Pamela, had a high regard for Gynt's teacher, Tsanja, and the quality of her students. As healers themselves, they were also interested in Gynt's history. They were all welcomed with open arms into village life. Madeleine's mother, Pamela Andersen, was quite a beauty. Madeleine's grandmother, Poe, looked very young for a grandmother, and offered to help Tsanja in her teaching at the village school.

Madeleine was good with school-work, maybe even better than Penn, and had a wicked sense of humour. She seemed to click with her classmates from the first day, although she never seemed to bother with diplomacy, and would fearlessly tell all and sundry what they were doing wrong with their lives. As she was usually right, that could have been especially irritating, but her engaging smile and pretty, dark face was balm for any possible hurt, and, as no hurt was ever intended, none was ever taken.

Madeleine had some skill in a craft she called "choker charms", which were intricately knotted bands of black leather into which she had crafted a single stone. She made them all by herself, and gave them away to friends, tying each cord around the neck of its recipient. They could be worn with no discomfort, and the stones were very fine. Each one was a slightly different shape, and warm, and smooth, and had a rich colouring, like amber of the deepest red.

The craft was part of the Healers' tradition. Mrs Beale, Poe, Madeleine and Pamela had always worn one, and they would occasionally lend one to their patients to assist with the healing process. Dee had been given the privilege of having one to keep when she broke her leg. However, Mrs Beale's cords were old, and her supply running low.

Madeleine began giving the cords to all of her new schoolmates on her second day at school.

She gave the first one to Penn, and he soon came to treasure his choker charm, as he had taken quite a shine to Madeleine.

He had been feeling concerned about something all of that that day. He still remembered that his disquiet had had something to do with his family. As Madeleine placed the cord around his neck, he immediately began to feel a pleasant sense of comfort, and calm, and all was well with the world. Whatever was worrying him had simply evaporated.

Over the coming months Penn tried, several times, to remember what had been worrying him that day, but Dee was all the family he had in the world, and she was fine.

Life seemed easier and more pleasant after everyone at school started wearing the cord, and soon the whole village was to wear them with pride.

Shortly after meeting Madeleine, Penn realised that he had never had any time for a girlfriend. Being bookish, and somewhat shy with the opposite sex, he'd not got very far with that part of his life.

He knew that there was plenty of time, and valued his friendships with some of the girls at his school. He knew that some of them would have liked to have been more than friends, but were happy enough to share his easy-going companionship and assistance with school-work.

He didn't really know what to do to attract Madeleine's attention and show his affection, or even what to do if she were to return it, but he tried to spend as much time as he could with her.

He always found himself stroking the stone on his cord, and it gave him a sense of contentment, remembering the easy smile she wore when she gave it to him.

Dee, on the other hand, had no desire for a boyfriend. She knew she was different from other girls, but she was happy, and healthy, and, while they teased her a little about her lack of interest in boys, they didn't give her any real trouble. Her brother Penn was as close a friend as she needed.

Before Madeleine had arrived, Penn and Dee would eat dinner around at Mrs Beale's house on Saturday night, after Church. Mrs Beale was a wonderful cook, and such meals were charming affairs.

Tsanja rarely came along, as she had drifted apart from her mother. Dee often wondered why this had happened. She still remembered when Tsanja had been a young woman, and she had seemed quite close to her mother then. Since Tsanja had become a priestess, however, her mother had become quite cold to her.

Tsanja often visited Penn and Dee at home. Tsanja liked to discuss her religion, and knew much of the world's affairs, and was obviously fond of her best pupil, Penn. Even though Dee gave her more trouble at school than anyone else, Tsanja was very fond of her. Actually, the pair were her favourite students.

As the end of that first school week arrived, Penn and Dee knew that their regular dinner at Mrs Beale's house would be special. Madeleine had asked if Penn could sleep over, and Penn was surprised when Mrs Beale accepted her suggestion without demur. After all, the village was small, and a bit strait-laced, and Penn staying at a girl's house would get tongues wagging.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.