Girl Fag - Cover

Girl Fag

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 38

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Ann Russet is a 14yo girl trying to understand her newfound sexuality. She's pretty sure she should have been born a guy, but can't deny her attraction for 'other' boys. Is it possible to be a gay boy trapped in a heterosexual girl's body? And if so, what the heck does that mean? With the help of her 6 brothers, 4 best friends, and football coach, Annie is determined to find out what makes her tick.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   School  

"Shhhh..."

It was dark and very quiet when I woke up and I was lying on my side, naked under the warm sheets. I thought I was dreaming at first and I closed my eyes again. I was still tired. I wanted to sleep more, but someone was next to me now, moving slowly and shushing me.

"Steve?" I whispered and he was behind me. I could feel his chest against my back, smooth and dry and warm like me.

"Yeah," he breathed and he was molding himself to me. I could feel his naked pelvis against my butt. His pubic hair was ticklish, but I didn't feel like laughing. I could feel his cock too and he was moving his hips, adjusting himself so that the swollen head of his penis pressed against my pussy.

"Where's Lisa?" I asked sleepily and my heart was going a little faster as my body woke up. My brain was trying to sleep, but the rest of me could feel him and I wasn't wet or anything. I was dry and tight and Steve's cock sort of hurt as it tried to split my pussy lips. They were clinging together and refusing to open and Steve was pushing gently.

"Sleeping," Steve told me in a voice so soft I might have imagined it. "Move your legs ... More ... Up like this..."

I was already sort of curled up, but my brother was moving me, pushing my knees higher so that my butt was round and my pussy as exposed as possible. He licked his fingers, I think, but I didn't see it. I could only hear him and smell him and feel him. I didn't know if I wanted this. Maybe some of me did, but mostly I was tired and confused. If Lisa was in his bed, why was Steve in mine? He could have woken her up just as easily and Lisa wouldn't have minded.

Steve's fingers were wet and they rubbed my pussy. He was splitting my sex with his fingertips, just sliding them back and forth, coaxing my small pussy to open and I may have moaned, or maybe I just thought I did. I was dreaming, I thought. My eyes were closed and I had my knees pulled up to my breasts and my hands together under my cheek. I was just a little girl and Steve was getting me wet and ready as my pussy began to respond to his touch.

I could feel myself growing moist with more than my brother's saliva and the precum leaking from his cock. Inside me there was a little drip drip drip of fire. I felt the muscles contracting gently, my pussy waking up and sending little shivers through my blood. My body didn't move, but the desire was in me. The excitement building whether I wanted it to or not. My heart went a little faster so that I could feel my pulse beneath my ear as it pressed against the pillow. Like a distant drum beating in the dark, it was calling me.

"Here..." Steve breathed onto my skin and I felt his cock again, replacing his fingers as it split my labia more easily this time.

The head of his cock was pushing inside me, stretching my too small hole. I was a girl again, I thought, and I didn't know how to feel about that. I hadn't had time to think about what we'd done in the shower and now we were doing it again. Steve was giving me a long, slow push and my pussy resisted him. She tried to keep my brother's cock out and I was too small and too tight, and Steve grunted with the effort of penetrating me. I winced and then gasped as I felt my sex giving way. It was uncomfortable and I wasn't that wet, not yet. Steve's cock felt sticky, like he was dragging the soft walls of my pussy inside with him. I bit my lip as I tried to make no sound and my hands became fists beneath my cheek.

"You're so tight ... Relax..." Steve whispered, kissing my neck and shoulders and he reached over me to grab my legs, pulling them even more against my tummy and breasts. "I just have to feel you again ... Inside..."

Steve tried something else, pulling back a little and then thrusting forward. That was better and my juices were flowing faster. I was getting nice and wet and my tummy grew tight. The discomfort was going away. The pain of his thick cock forcing my inexperienced pussy to open was melting into pleasure. I was breathing faster, panting through my open mouth and that helped too. Steve could sense my willingness now and he pushed harder, giving me more of his cock as I lay there vulnerable and helpless. He was fucking me and I wondered if he'd stop if I asked him to.

But I wouldn't. Not then and not ever. I loved him and needed him. Steve was my brother and my protector and as much a mother to me as I'd ever had. I only wished I could understand what I felt about this sex, this intercourse. He was fucking my pussy and I liked it, but did I really want to? I didn't know yet and sometimes it seemed like I did, but other times I wanted to have nothing to do with it. Was it just me or did everyone feel like that sometimes? I didn't know and I was afraid to find out, and those were the only thoughts keeping me from enjoying completely what Steve and I were doing.

He was fucking me, but I was just laying there and I know my brother wanted me to move with him. He wanted me to enjoy it and come alive in his arms and fuck him back. But I didn't move at all. I lay there, feeling his cock sawing in and out of my cunt slowly, reaching for the deepest parts of my body. The way I was curled up and giving Steve's cock a smooth straight path to my womb, it was better than standing in the shower. His cockhead was touching the bottom of my sex everytime and we could both feel it. He would slide deep and nudge me there, finding the soft pillow of my cervix perhaps, that odd bottleneck that we'd studied in health class. It had looked funny in the textbook and my classmates and I had giggled and smirked and rolled our eyes during sex education, but now...

I shuddered with my orgasm and it was totally unexpected and beautiful, taking me by surprise. I jerked stiffly and pressed myself back against my brother while he held me and kissed me in the dark. He was taking a long time to cum, perhaps because he'd made love to Lisa earlier that night, but whatever the reason it was making it very good for me. Steve fucked me slowly, being gentle through my orgasm and that just brought me another one and another after that. I was crying because it felt so good and my resolve not to move was long gone. I had to move and I did, rocking my hips and grinding my pussy around on my brother's cock. Steve held me and kissed me and I turned my face to his and I gave my brother my lips and tongue.

We made love then, there's no other word for it. Everything was soft and tender and designed to bring me comfort. Steve was selfless and giving after all that taking he'd done earlier. Now he was repaying me for not refusing him and I did like him inside my pussy. I felt good and complete somehow, and the confusion disappeared the way it always does when I'm having sex with someone I love. It was the in between that was hard, I thought. When I was looking at the possibilities, trying to decide between Jane and Mr. Sawyer and Levi and whoever else wanted me. Was I a lesbian? Was I a fag? Was I both or neither, or something else altogether?

Why did I care? Why couldn't I just be me?

I was cumming again and this time Steve was with me. My cunt was clasped around him, struggling to keep my brother's large cock inside me as deep as possible. I felt my sex sucking at him, pulling at Steve's manhood even as he tried to draw it back. I was still practically a virgin there and I knew I was tight for him, hot and desperate to love that cock with my cunt. I wanted him all the way inside, with his cockhead nestled against the cradle of my cervix. All the better to impregnate me, I knew, but there was no chance of that yet.

I couldn't worry about it anyway. I was floating on the chemicals all those good feelings brought, endorphins and adrenaline and whatever else the body makes when it's cumming so hard it can't breathe. I was red faced and sweaty, sticking to Steve's damp skin as we fucked and his cock was exploding inside me with a torrent of sperm. I felt it deep between my thighs, a flood of warmth spreading eagerly through my willing womb. His orgasm was beautiful like mine and I was content once again.

"Why did you do that?" I asked my brother softly and his cock was still inside me ten minutes later. He wasn't so hard as before, but Steve hadn't gone soft either and my pussy was happy to embrace him there.

"I just needed you," he said with his lips moving against my neck. "I told you before."

"What? That you had to feel me inside?"

"No ... That I always wanted to find a girl like you, Ann."

"You have one," I sighed. "Lisa."

"Yeah," Steve kissed me. "But she isn't you."

"So..." I gave him just a little squeeze with my pussy because I was learning how to find those muscles, but mostly it was sorta accidental too. "You don't really want a girl like me..."

"Hmmm..." Steve kissed me again and gave me a little push with his cock.

" ... You just want me," I nodded and drew a deep breath.

"That's what I said," Steve sighed, but that hadn't been what he'd said and we both knew it. He was changing his story now that he could make real love to me and I wondered if this wasn't a bad idea after all.

He was moving now and I could feel Steve's already mostly hard cock getting very hard again. It felt good, I couldn't deny that, but I had that stupid brain of mine cooking again and I couldn't shut it off. Steve was my brother and even if it were possible for us to love each other like we weren't related, which I didn't think we could, we still wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Nothing but this, having sex in the dark where nobody would ever find out about it. That was a depressing thought and I knew I'd never feel like I wanted to marry him or have his babies, or any of that. He was my brother. But Steve ... What if those were the things he was starting to want?

Lisa was sleeping three feet away from us and this was cheating on her, I thought. I mean, she knew me and Steve had sex and Lisa liked that about us for some reason. She encouraged it and wanted to see it, but this was different. This wasn't about sex, this was about something else, or so it seemed to me, and what would happen if Steve dumped her because he thought he could have me somehow?

That was insane and I told myself I was imagining things. Steve was smarter than that. He was smarter than me for sure and he knew what he was doing. What we were doing. He had to, right? I depended on him because I was his little sister. I was just fourteen and so I couldn't know or understand anything. I was just being a kid and frightened, or something. That had to be it, I thought. Steve was just loving me the best way he knew how, that was all, and he was going to marry Lisa and live happily ever after.

So why was his cock inside my pussy and his lips on my skin? Why were his hands on my breasts, massaging me so lovingly, making me feel so good while we moved together? Why were we fucking in that dark room while his fiancé slept peacefully and dreamed of all the beautiful children my brother was going to give her? Why wasn't I stopping this? That was the question and I knew the answer. It felt too good to stop and I was too selfish to say no.

I was fucking Steve just as much as he was fucking me and the only reason he'd come to my bed was because I hadn't woken up first. I would have kissed is sleeping mouth until my brother opened his eyes and coaxed him into my arms. I'd have put my body on top of his, spreading my legs and taking his cock inside me slowly without a second thought or a pang of guilt. I wanted this as much as he did and trying to tell myself otherwise was a lie. I needed my brother and I wanted his cock, and then I was cumming again while Steve kissed all my doubts away.

"Hey sleepyheads," Lisa was stroking my hair and I blinked at her.

It was morning and Steve was still with me, snoring softly with his erection still inside my pussy. We'd fallen asleep after our second round of lovemaking and now the sun was up and Lisa was smiling at me, not angry at all to find that her fiancé had slipped from her bed into his sister's. I did feel a pang of guilt as I stretched slightly and felt Steve's cock firmly embedded in my seriously spermy pussy. That felt amazingly strange and I kinda liked it actually. Steve too as he groaned softly, still pretty much asleep, but giving me a little push with his hips anyway. Maybe he was dreaming of fucking me, I thought, and that at least brought the smile to my face that Lisa deserved.

"How do you feel?" Lisa asked, sitting on my bed and I guessed she was still worried about the night before. That seemed like a dream!

"I need to pee," I decided and that wasn't exactly what I meant to say, but it was the truth and Lisa just smiled at me.

"Mmmm..." Steve groaned softly and his arms tightened around me and he was moving then, half-awake and half-asleep, but definitely feeling good with his morning erection pushing balls deep inside my pussy.

"Steve..." I sighed and twisted a little, but that just made it better or something and Lisa giggled because it was pretty obvious what was going on, even though we were covered up with the sheet.

"Morning," he said with a soft, scratchy voice and his left arm was over my waist, his hand pressed against my left breast and he gave it a squeeze as he gave me a hard little thrust with his hips.

"Not again, okay?" I sorta whispered. "Lisa's watching ... Stop..."

"I don't mind," Lisa smiled at me. "Is he always like this in the morning?"

"I don't ... ugh! Steve!" I gasped and giggled and he really pushed hard that time!

"What's wrong?" he asked, making it sound like it was perfectly normal to wake up with his cock inside his sister's pussy. "Morning Lisa."

"Morning Steve," Lisa laughed and got up to go into the bathroom, since it didn't look like I was gonna need it for awhile.

"What's wrong with you?" I breathed, feeling my pussy sort of spasm with little shocks of pleasure. It did feel good.

"Nothing," Steve kissed the back of my neck. "Did we sleep like this all night?"

"All night?" I shivered and moved my butt around, pulling my knees up again like I had the night before. "Mmmmm ... Maybe ... God! We should get up ... or ... something..."

"Yeah," Steve agreed and he was fucking me for real now, sliding his cock in and out of me faster, spilling old semen and fresh juices out of my pussy to stain my thighs.

"Just cause ... um ... I'm not ahhhh ... virgin anymore..." I panted softly, biting my bottom lip as Steve's fingers found my nipple and he pinched it lightly, rolling the stiff nub around gently.

"Shhhh ... Doesn't it feel good?" Steve asked, kissing my hair and then my ear, making me twist and shrug and giggle against the sensation.

"I ... yeah ... ummm ... but..." I couldn't think straight and Steve was rolling over, pulling me with him so that I was laying with my back on his chest, both of us looking up at the ceiling. Well, more like down at the place where his body joined mine.

His cock was deep inside me and my legs were spread, the sheet half-twisted around us and confusing me all the more. I felt bound by it, like I was tied to my brother, and he was lifting his hips to work his cock in and out of me. I was wide open, my feet straddling his thighs with my knees up and bent. Steve's hand moved across my tummy and down and he started rubbing my clit, pressing his fingers against it and that made me moan loudly, grinding my pussy down on his cock instinctively.

It did feel good, even better than before, and I couldn't help fucking him back. I was writhing in my brother's arms, laying on his big, strong body while he held me. I was warm and safe and he was making love to me and I was cumming. Sparklers were going off behind my tightly shut eyes and I had to fight for air, my lungs heaving and my heart racing. It wasn't fair at all. I felt so good and I was practically bouncing my ass off Steve's pelvis as he fucked me through my climax. He wanted to cum too and Steve was moving me with his hands, pushing me down to meet his thrusts.

"Oh! Wow..." Lisa's voice surprised me and I blinked at the girl as I felt her mouth on our union.

She was licking at my pussy and Steve's cock while he fucked me. I could see her bright blue eyes as Lisa kept them looking up. She was watching my face and enjoying the emotions that I couldn't hide. I gasped and came again when she sucked my little clit between her lips, pinching and pulling at it while my brother's cock massaged the tender walls of my sex continuously. I was shaking like a leaf and practically crying by then. It was all too much and it felt too good, and Lisa was lapping at our fuck juices, the new experience pushing the limits of my sanity.

"I'm gonna cum ... ugh! Fuck..." Steve groaned and grunted and Lisa pressed her mouth to his balls, trying to get one or even both of them into her generous mouth as they were drawn tight with his orgasm.

Steve was cumming inside me for what? The third time? The fourth in less than a day, or half a day maybe? It was crazy and I was delirious and floating in La La Land on a cloud of good feelings. I'd cum twice, two real good ones and they weren't over yet. I was humming all over my pussy was squeezing my brother's cock, trying to get every drop out of his balls. We couldn't keep doing this, a little voice told me. It was wrong doing it all the time, wasn't it? God! I hated that voice and right then I couldn't imagine not fucking my brother.

"We can't keep doing that," I said, pouring some maple syrup over my pancakes. "Can we?"

I looked up at Steve and then at Lisa, since they were sitting side-by-side on the other side of the booth. We were in a Denny's having breakfast. It was right across from the motel and we hadn't checked out yet, but it was only about 7:30 anyway.

"Why not?" Steve smiled at me and he was in a good mood, which kinda surprised me because I'd thought for sure he'd be mad about that Amy person.

"We're just on vacation, right?" Lisa glanced around the restaurant, but we were pretty much by ourselves. "Steve was just a little excited last night. You know how boys are."

"I thought I did," I sighed, thinking about Amy. Steve must have thought I meant him though.

"I'm sorry, Ann," he reached across the table and squeezed my hand. "If you don't like it ... We don't have to do anything, okay? I just thought..."

"No," I shook my head. "I like it. I mean ... I dunno. I don't wanna like it too much, you know? You're my brother."

"He knows that," Lisa said gently. "We both do. It's just that we both love you and being with you is special for us."

"Special?" I looked at Lisa. "I don't understand. I just feel ... Guilty or something."

"Why?" Steve asked. "Because I'm your brother?"

"I don't know," I looked down at my pancakes and I wasn't as hungry as I'd been when I'd ordered them. "You guys are getting married."

"You don't have to worry about that, Miss Russet," Lisa laughed lightly. "I like it, I really do."

"Why?" I asked her, just point blank because I wanted to know.

"Because I never had a brother like yours," Lisa said softly. "I was never that close to mine and he's ... He isn't like Steve. I see you together and I see the love and the honesty there..."

"Honesty?" I snorted and I didn't understand that word at all. How could incest be honest? Our dad would kill us if he ever found out.

"Okay," she shrugged. "Trust maybe ... I can see how close you are and Steve would never hurt you. You're safe with him and I envy that. When I see you together, I feel like I can share that a little."

"I don't know," I sighed, not sure if I understood the woman or not, but she was right. I felt safe with Steve and I knew he loved me.

"I've never been close to anyone like that," Lisa was leaning forward and she really wanted to explain herself. "I never had a lot of boyfriends or anything. None that were serious. I didn't want to let anyone get too close. But I see you and Steve together and I see how it could be for me too."

"Yeah, but..." I laughed gently. "He's my brother. I don't think it's the same. Is it?"

"No," Lisa smiled. "Not exactly, but I don't think it's so different either. You're so open all the time, Ann..."

"I am?" I narrowed my eyes, but Lisa wasn't done.

" ... You don't hide anything. You're always so honest with your feelings," Lisa said. "I just want to be the same way. I want to learn from you."

"Uhhh..." I almost laughed and I looked at Steve, wondering if he knew what his fiancé was talking about. "I'm like the most confused person on the planet though. I don't even know what I'm feeling half the time."

"Yeah, you do," Steve chuckled. "And even if you don't, you're not pretending like you do."

"Huh?" I did laugh then.

"It's why everyone likes you, sis," Steve had let go of my hand and he lifted his coffee like offering me a little toast. "You're special that way."

"What way?" I rolled my eyes and I wasn't getting anywhere with this conversation. "I don't even know if I'm a boy or a girl, Steve. Come on."

"Oh, you're figuring it out, I think," Steve just grinned at me. "Just keep being yourself, Ann."

"Yeah," I sighed theatrically. "That's what everybody says."

"So, are you okay with last night?" Lisa wondered and I had no idea. It didn't seem like we'd resolved anything except for the fact that Steve loved me and she didn't care.

"I guess so," I decided. "Just, um..." I leaned close and dropped my voice even lower, " ... don't do it in my pussy anymore, okay?"

"What? Why?" Steve narrowed his hazel eyes at me.

"I just don't want to start liking it too much," I said. "I like it the other way better, alright?"

"What other way?" Lisa wondered.

"In your ass?" Steve asked and he was smiling then.

"Yeah," I smiled too, feeling sort of silly, but I was serious. "I just wanna be a boy again."

"A fag, you mean?" Steve chuckled and I probably blushed.

"Maybe," I shrugged and glanced at Lisa. "But maybe not, right?"

"Hmmm ... Miss Russet," Lisa giggled and she knew I was thinking about fucking her.

"Right," Steve sat back. "Whatever you say, sis. It's your vacation too."

"Yeah," I agreed and I felt a little better.

Having all that real boy-girl sex with Steve had been nice, really nice, and I think I was a little afraid that I'd wake up some morning and want to go shopping for new shoes, you know? That would kinda suck. I wasn't a girl, not yet, but it sure seemed like everyone was trying to turn me into one. Julie and Jane and all our serious lesbian fun? That had been girl sex for sure. And then Steve making love to my pussy? He liked me just fine as a girl. He hadn't tried to fuck my butt at all. The only thing that was making me feel better, strangely enough, was the sex I'd had with Amy.

That guy must have been a serious fag or something. But what if he only liked girls who looked like boys? Maybe he wasn't queer at all. I wished he would have just told me what was going on and explained who he was and what he wanted. I'd been pissed because he'd lied to me and I'd felt stupid being fooled like that. It didn't really bother me so much that he'd been dressed like a girl. I mean, I'd been dressing like a boy ever since I could remember, so it wasn't like I could blame him for that. It was just weird and I felt like we would have had a better time somehow if he'd just been honest with me.

"I'm Monica ... And I'm Stacy ... And this is the beep..." I frowned at hearing Monica's answering machine and I figured she was probably working, but maybe not since it was Sunday morning.

"Monica? Are you there? Pick up the phone ... It's Ann ... Monica?" I was just about to hang up when she answered.

"Fuck time is it?" Monica asked, sounding real blurry.

"Noon," I lied. "Hey! It's Ann."

"Oh yeah ... Hey..." she coughed a little. "What's up? You have fun last night?"

"Yeah, sorta," I glanced at Steve and Lisa, but they were pretending to pack. "Um ... What's up with Amy?"

"Huh? Oh ... Amy? Heh! Was that cool or what?"

"Kinda..." I said slowly. "Except I didn't know she was a guy. What's up with that?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.