Girl Fag - Cover

Girl Fag

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 37

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Ann Russet is a 14yo girl trying to understand her newfound sexuality. She's pretty sure she should have been born a guy, but can't deny her attraction for 'other' boys. Is it possible to be a gay boy trapped in a heterosexual girl's body? And if so, what the heck does that mean? With the help of her 6 brothers, 4 best friends, and football coach, Annie is determined to find out what makes her tick.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   School  

"Y'ellow!" a girl giggled breathlessly into my ear.

"Hi, uh, Monica?"

"Nope! I'm Stacy, who's this?" she wondered.

"Ahhh ... Ann Russet," I said. "I called a couple days ago and, um..."

"Hold on, Ann Russet," Stacy said and then I heard some dull thunking noises and then silence for about fifteen seconds.

"Monica. Who's this? Ann Russet who?" she laughed before I could say anything and I wondered if Monica was drunk or something.

"Yeah, it's me," I replied. "I called the other night, remember? Um, Thursday? I think?"

"Huh, oh! Stevie's new girlfriend, right!" she breathed heavily for a second. "What's up? We're just gettin' ready to go out, so I can't talk long or anything."

"Oh," I frowned a little at that news. "I was just ... Um, I'm here in Seattle and I was just wondering if..."

I didn't actually know what I wondering at that point. My idea to call Monica seemed pretty silly to me now as I was beginning to remember how strange the girl had sounded during our last conversation. Talking to her was like connecting with someone in the Twilight Zone or something.

"You're here? Cool," she said. "So you wanna hook up? You lookin' for a date or something?"

"A date?" I swallowed hard. "I don't think so, I'm just..."

"Are you hot?" Monica asked and I stared at the phone. "I mean you're a dyke, right? I know some girls if you wanna hook up, we're goin' there right now."

"Going where?" I felt, I dunno, overwhelmed.

"To a party!" she laughed. "Some college thing. It's Saturday, you know? We gotta go early though cause Stacy's gotta go to work, but that's only gonna take like half an hour probably."

"She only works for half an hour?" I was so totally lost by then.

"Well, she's supposed to work all night, you know? But she's gonna puke on the French fries and get out of it."

"Oh," I didn't want to know.

"Stacy's got like this monster gag reflex, that's why she can't suck a dick or anything," Monica laughed and I cleared my throat. "So where you at anyway?"

"Me? Oh, um, Eight Days Motel, uh ... Lynnwood? Wherever that is," I shrugged. "It's by the highway and there's a big mall or something..."

"Cool, yeah! I know exactly where that is sorta," she told me. "We'll come get you, okay?"

"Yeah, maybe," I said slowly. "I have to talk to my brother and..."

"Who? Whatever," Monica probably hadn't heard half of anything I'd said to her. "What's your room number?"

"Our room? Two twelve."

"Eight Days, right? Yeah, we'll be there in like an hour or something, okay? After Stacy gets sick."

"Uh, yeah," I agreed and I thought I should say more, but nothing came to mind. "Um ... Okay."

"Awesome! See ya!" Monica hung up the phone quickly, leaving me holding the dead receiver and wondering what I'd gotten myself into.

Awhile later Steve was saying, " ... so I thought we'd get something to eat and then, I dunno, go downtown? Hit the piers maybe, how does that sound?"

"It's nice down by the waterfront," Lisa smiled at me and I'd already told them to go and have fun by themselves, knowing that was what they really wanted probably.

"I'm just gonna hang out here," I repeated myself. "You guys go and have a nice dinner, go dancing and stuff."

"But Ann..." Steve made a face.

"I'm okay," I smiled at him. "You guys are getting married, go celebrate! God! You don't have to baby-sit me."

"We didn't bring you along just so you could stay in a motel," Lisa frowned. "Come with us, it'll be fun."

"Nah," I shook my head. "You guys go ahead. I don't really feel like going out. I don't have the clothes for it anyway," I giggled. "All right? Please?"

"Well..." Steve looked at Lisa and she looked at him and I looked at the clock wondering how much time I had before Monica showed up.

I couldn't tell you why I hadn't told my brother about Monica, or maybe I could. I was pretty sure Steve wouldn't let me go out partying with some girl we didn't even know except as the ex-babysitter/girlfriend of a boy who wanted to be my boyfriend. That would have been hard to explain anyway and being in a strange city like Seattle, and just fourteen like I was, there was no way my brother was gonna let me go anywhere except with him and Lisa.

Probably I should have listened to that reasonable voice, but maybe I felt reckless. Maybe I wanted to feel grown-up. Maybe I just didn't know what I was doing or why. But I was determined to go out with this Monica girl and at least see what life in the big city was like, you know? It was sorta scary and exciting in a way. Nothing adventurous ever happened in Squinosha. There were no crazy girls like that Monica chick sounded like she was. I mean, the weirdest people in town were me and Jane, probably. And besides all that, I was a Russet and I knew for a fact that any one of my brothers would have done the same thing in my shoes, even Steve.

Thankfully, Steve and Lisa were kind of hot to see the city themselves. Lisa had been there a number of times before, but never with a fiancé, and Steve had been to Seattle twice himself, although not since he'd turned twenty-one. So now they could go out and have a real nice dinner, hit the clubs, and have a good time. It was going to be a lot of fun for them and Steve would owe me, although I'd never say it out loud, but he'd know and my brother would appreciate it too. That was why we got along so well, me and all my brothers, except Henry maybe. We really did love and respect each other ... Except I was lying by telling him I was gonna stay in that room all night.

I really had to make sure I didn't get caught!

They left just in time too, because it was only about fifteen minutes after Steve pulled the door closed behind him that I could hear female laughter followed by a loud rapping. I was just finishing getting dressed, which was easy for me anyway since I didn't have to worry about makeup or any of that girl stuff. After watching Lisa spend half an hour getting ready while Steve waited patiently for her, I'd decided it was just one more reason I liked being a boy more than a girl. Lisa looked great when she was done, but half an hour? And that had been quick according to her!

"Police! Open up!" a deep, fake voice growled.

"You're surrounded!" another voice giggled, sounding definitely girlish and I opened the door to meet Monica and her friend Stacy.

"Hey!" I smiled at them and the two girls grinned when they saw me and I think Monica had forgotten that I was just fourteen.

"Whoa! Is your mommy home, little boy?" the one on the left laughed.

She was a tall and blonde with like six short ponytails in her hair, all of them dyed pink and blue. She wore what looked like a red bikini under an unzipped leather jacket and a short black skirt below that, riding low enough that I could see she had the bikini bottoms on too, tied with little red strings at her hips. Red sneakers on her feet completed the look, but I wasn't exactly sure what she was going for. She had a hot body though, so I figured she was just going for a 'fuck me' sorta look and that reminded me of Jane, except this girl wasn't nearly so pretty as my girlfriend was.

"Be nice, Stace," the other one said. "Ann, right? I'm Monica."

She was tall and dark, with a buzz cut like mine and a black t-shirt beneath a denim jacket. She wore brown leather pants, tight ones that really hugged her hips and thighs, flaring around her leather biker boots. She had her right ear pierced like four times and a stud in her nose too. Monica's smile was nice though, friendly and warm and her eyes were kind of bright brown like a rabbit's, I thought for no reason at all. She had big tits too. I mean, the rest of her was rather thin, but her boobs were kinda in my face as she stood there with her jacket open and spread around them. I tried to ignore her obviously huge nipples.

"Yeah, come on in," I said, standing aside for the two girls.

"Cool. Motel room," Stacy nodded, looking around like she'd never seen one before and Monica laughed at her.

"So you ready to go out?" Monica asked me and she looked me up and down. "You weren't kidding about being butch, huh?"

"What?" I smiled nervously, looking down at myself. "This is okay, right?"

"It's great," Monica agreed happily. "You got the little dyke tyke thing goin' on."

"Dyke tyke?" That was a new one on me.

I was wearing a boy's sleeveless muscle-T and a flannel shirt over that, kind of brown and gold. It was tucked into a decent pair of well-worn jeans, faded but they didn't have holes in the knees or anything, just a little frayed around the cuffs maybe. I had my work boots on and I'd put some gel in my hair and sorta combed it back, like I was trying to get that cool James Dean look or something, except my hair was just a little too short so it was standing up mostly, looking all punky. I'd even put my dildo on, my nine inch cock pressed down the inside of my right thigh and I'd debated over that for ten minutes before deciding that I really wanted it. It was comfortable anyway and I'd missed it, dumb as that sounds.

"Yeah! Fuck yeah!" Stacy nodded and she'd been checking me out too. "Gonna call you Daddy Ann from now on..."

"Shut-up," Monica rolled her eyes and grinned at me.

" ... Dan for short!" Stacy giggled and she eyed the bulge in my Levi's. "Or long maybe ... What is that?"

"Uh..." I swallowed hard and I wondered if I wasn't about to be totally humiliated.

"God!" Stacy made me jump slightly as she stepped close and pressed her hand against my crotch. She was taller than me by four or five inches and looking down with a smile. Monica watched as the other girl's hand followed the shape of my cock down my thigh.

"What's that?" Monica wondered, finally realizing that Stacy wasn't just teasing me. "Got a cucumber stuffed in your pants?"

"He's just happy to see us!" Stacy giggled. "Ain't ya?"

"That's my, uh ... Dildo. It's okay, right?" I asked nervously and these people were a lot different from anybody I knew back home. I was blushing and wishing I'd left my strap-on in my pack.

"It's awesome! No wonder Stevie loves you," Monica laughed at me, but not like she was teasing or anything. "Leave his dick alone, come on ... Stacy's kinda buzzed, don't worry about it,"

"I'm not buzzed," Stacy made some duck lips at her friend. "Dan's hot! Are we gonna go?"

"Dan?" I giggled.

"Yeah, we're gonna go find Dan a girlfriend," Monica nodded at Stacy and then looked at me. "Right?"

"I have a girlfriend," I said.

"Here?" Stacy wondered, looking around like she might have missed something.

"No, back home," I said.

"So?" Monica laughed. "Get one here too. Doesn't mean you gotta marry her."

"Yeah, just cause you fuck her," Stacy giggled. "Who cares?"

"What?" I was a little confused.

"What?" Stacy looked at me and she was confused too.

"God! You're both stoned!" Monica laughed. "Come on, let's go."

I grabbed the room key card thing off the top of the television and gave the room one last look, wondering what I was doing. These girls didn't even know how to have a normal conversation! Stacy was definitely drunk, or something, and Monica was sorta like Sherry, it seemed to me. Like she had that same in charge kind of attitude, you know? But Sherry was a thousand percent girl and Monica was pretty much a guy, except for her tits. Well, obviously she was a girl, but you know what I mean. She was probably the first real dyke lesbian I'd ever met and I wondered if I was going end up like her in five or six years. That made me wonder about a lot of things.

"I have to be back by midnight," I said nervously, but I was serious. I figured Steve and Lisa would stay out at least that late, but how long after that I wasn't ready to try and guess.

"Midnight?" Stacy giggled. "How old are you anyway, Dan?"

"You sure?" Monica asked me and I nodded. "We'll see what happens," she said and that wasn't very reassuring.

"I'm almost fifteen," I answered Stacy. "How old are you?"

"Nineteen," she reached for my hand. "Now I know where you been all my life!"

"Huh?" I smiled at her, wondering what she was talking about.

"Grade school!" Stacy giggled and squeezed my hand as we were going down the outside stairs. "You're still hot though, Dan. You gotta meet Amy!"

"Ummm..." I shrugged. "Who's Amy?"

"Dan's gotta meet Amy, right?" Stacy looked at Monica and the other girl laughed.

"Yeah," Monica agreed. "She's gonna love you! What do you think of my ride?"

"Me?" I looked at Monica and then at what must have been her car, since she was unlocking the driver's door.

"Yeah, you," Monica grinned. "You know about cars right? Isn't that what you said before?"

"Yeah," I nodded and Stacy giggled, but I wasn't sure why that would be funny.

"Cool," Monica got inside and reached for the passenger door and pushed it open for me and Stacy. "So what do you think of this one?"

"It's a Buick Grand National," I shrugged cause that pretty much everything there was to say about it and Stacy was tilting the seat forward so she could get in the back. "What is it? Like the '87 right? The McClaren GNX?" But I didn't think so.

I didn't tell her I thought it was only sorta okay cause Monica obviously liked it a lot and wanted to impress me or something. It was black, inside and out, and one of those cars that had started the rebirth of American muscle cars, if you wanted to call it that. Like the Camaro and Firebird, and the redone 'Vette that came out in '84, it was all cool ... But it wasn't a classic, you know? It was good for chopping, some serious modification, but this one was pretty stock so far as I could tell. I'd know for sure once Monica fired it up if she had a decent ride or not.

"Sit back here with me," Stacy suggested and I think she wanted to make out or something, but I was still trying to figure out if she was Monica's girlfriend or what.

"Nah, sit in the front," Monica told me, reaching over to push the sit back into place now that Stacy was in. "Yeah, it's the '87, pretty trick, huh? I'm into scoots mostly, but it fuckin' rains here so much, you know?"

"Yeah," I shrugged and got into the front seat. "It's okay. You do any custom work?"

"Just restored it mostly," Monica turned the ignition and the engine growled softly to life. When the girl gave it some gas I knew it wasn't the GNX and that was the only one that would have excited me, if I was totally honest. It had the basic 3.8L plant, which was okay, but nothing spectacular. The GNX was a rare car and it would have been cool to find one of those.

"Steve's old man helped me out with it. He knows cars okay," Monica said and I shrugged.

"Yeah," I said kinda non-commital. "He can read a book, I guess."

Monica gave me a funny look and I guess she'd never heard that expression before. It just meant Mr. Sawyer was one of those guys who could put a car together, like with original parts and stuff, but didn't really know how to throw the plans away and just invent stuff. My opinion, as handed down to me by my Daddy and older brothers, was that anybody could read a book; it didn't mean the guy knew cars ... But on the other hand, restoration wasn't always easy. Scott's Challenger was proof of that. It could be as hard as any custom build you could think of, so we didn't look down on those guys either. Only some of them, like Mr. Sawyer, who had a perfectly good Trans Am sitting in his garage and not a freakin' clue what to do with it. I had a zillion ideas!

That made me sort of miss him, actually and I felt my butthole pucker a little. Seriously, thinking about Mr. Sawyer got me hot for some reason. Steve had fucked me, but not in my butt, and I kind of wished he had. I tried not to think about how good it had felt in my pussy and the see-saw was starting to tilt back the other way again. I wasn't feeling good about my girlish parts and I wanted some queer guy sex. Probably cause I was wearing my strap-on and I adjusted myself slightly, just so the base would rub my clit a little more.

"Are we gonna go?" Stacy was sort of pouting because she was all alone in the back seat. "Let's go already!"

"Yeah, yeah," Monica agreed. "Hold on to your panties. We're going."

"Are there gonna be any guys at this party?" I asked slowly, not sure how Monica would take that.

"I'm not wearin' panties!" Stacy pouted some more.

"Probably," Monica shrugged as she looked over her shoulder, backing us out of the parking space.

"Probably fags, you mean!" Stacy giggled and she was okay again. "Don't worry, Dan, there's gonna be a lotta girls. Enough for everybody."

"There's never enough for everybody," Monica laughed.

"Okay," I said, but I was thinking about fag guys and wondering if I might actually be able to hook up with one. That made my heart go a little quicker, although Monica probably thought I was smiling because her car was so quick when she stomped on the gas to get a little rubber out of the parking lot.

"Are you like totally out?" Stacy asked me. "Or what?"

"Yeah, I guess so," I shrugged. "My dad knows I have a girlfriend."

"That's so cool," Stacy smiled and she was leaning back and I wasn't really looking at her, since she was right behind me pretty much.

"What's that smell?" I wrinkled my nose cause it was like cigarette smoke, except it wasn't.

"Huh?" Monica grinned at me and hit a button to roll her window down. "You never smoked dope before?"

"Me?" I blinked at her and then Stacy was tapping me on the shoulder holding a joint.

"Here..." she sorta grunted, obviously holding her breath.

"Oh, no..." I swallowed hard. "Um, I don't really..."

"It's cool," Monica said. "Take a hit, it won't kill ya. There's no dust on it or anything."

"Dust?" I had no idea what I was doing but Stacy was shoving the joint in my face practically.

"It's Hawaiian Punch," Stacy breathed and then grinned at me. "Quality sense, go ahead!"

I knew guys back in Squinosha who smoked pot. Some of my brothers had tried it and I knew Scott smoked once in awhile, and Greg too, but I didn't think they did it very much. Daddy would totally kill us if he thought we were smoking dope and I'd never really felt the urge, you know? If I wanted a buzz, I just drank like 3 or 4 beers and I was feeling pretty happy. What did I need pot for? But Stacy wasn't gonna let me say no and Monica was looking at me, and I did sorta want to impress them, maybe ... Or something. It was weird, like peer pressure and usually I ignored those feelings, being different like I was anyway.

"Um ... Okay," I agreed reluctantly. "Just a little, I guess."

"Yeah, get loose!" Monica grinned at me and I took a small puff and even that was enough to make me cough.

"Virgin!" Stacy laughed. "Try again ... Slow and deep, you gotta get it inside, you know? Gotta like, fuck the smoke!"

"Yeah," Monica nodded. "Fuck the smoke, Dan."

"Ugh..." I frowned and looked at that joint and wanted to just give it back, but they were waiting.

I only had like four real tokes on that joint and they weren't very big or deep or anything, not like the drags the other two girls were taking. But five minutes later I was fucked up!

"Whooo ... Feelin' it now, huh?" Monica was laughing and I wondered how she could even drive.

"God! That's good shit," Stacy had snuffed what was left of the joint and now she was leaning forward between the seats and grinning at me. "You like it?"

"I don't know," I laughed and it was like I couldn't stop laughing. Everything was funny, but for no real reason at all. It was pretty insane and I wasn't like tripping or anything, I was just totally buzzed.

"You like it!" Monica assured me and her right hand rubbed my left thigh for a moment and it made my hair stand on end, except I knew my hair was already standing straight up and so that was funny too. Except I didn't know why.

"Hey!" Stacy said suddenly and I turned my head to look at her.

"What?"

She kissed me then, hard on my lips and even though it surprised me, I didn't pull away from her or anything. I just giggled into her open mouth. Even when her long soft tongue pushed across mine, tickling me, I still laughed and stared at her face while we did it.

"That!" Stacy pulled back finally, licking her lips. "Had to be done."

"Oh" I nodded as if that made sense and then I looked at Monica. "Is she your girlfriend?"

"Stacy?" Monica rolled her eyes at me. "She's everybody's girlfriend. Fuck her if you want, I don't care."

"I like to fuck around," Stacy laughed and she was sitting back again, in the middle of the backseat now and I was mostly turned around and yeah, still giggling like an idiot.

"Who doesn't?" I asked, cause that sounded pretty funny.

"She means she likes to cheat on her girlfriends," Monica told me.

"I do," Stacy smiled at me. "I have a thing for it."

"For cheating?" I asked her and the girl nodded.

"Compulsive," Stacy giggled.

"She breaks up every time," Monica explained. "Like, she meets some cool guy and moves in and a week later Stacy's bangin' on my door all cryin' cause she got caught fuckin' around again."

"A guy?" I narrowed my eyes and grinned because Stacy had spread her creamy thighs to show me her red bikini. It was a thong, naturally, and barely covered her pussy. I could see it disappearing between her butt cheeks.

"Not a real guy," Stacy giggled. "A guy like you."

"Oh, a girl guy," I laughed and even being reminded that I wasn't really a boy didn't bother me for some reason. "Cool."

"You wanna eat something?" Stacy asked, rubbing a finger along her slit and it was plain as day, even in the dim city lights coming through the windows. She had some sweet pussy lips and I think she was trying to push her bikini between them, like inside her, and I licked my lips.

"Uhhh..." I stared as her thong disappeared, the plump folds of Stacy's pussy swallowing it up. "Right here?"

"Huh?" Stacy stuck her tongue out at me. "Not that! Here ... You hungry?"

"Oh!" I might have blushed, except I was too high to care. Stacy had a Wendy's bag with like four burgers and a bunch of French fries in it.

"Stacy grabbed some food at work," Monica said.

"Don't worry, I didn't puke on it," Stacy laughed. "Still hot'n juicy!"

"Yeah, okay!" I was suddenly starving and old fast food didn't really sound great, but I didn't care. I was really hungry and it wasn't that old anyway, the burgers were still warm.

This was like the weirdest night of my life, I figured. Monica and Stacy were definitely not normal and now I wasn't either, riding around Seattle stoned out of my mind and eating Wendy's hamburgers like I'd just got off a boat from someplace in Africa. Not that I have anything against Africans, but I'd seen the infomercials for Feed the Children or whatever, you know? And I was pretty glad I wasn't starving to death. Except right then I felt like I was. It was crazy and all I could do was giggle while I chowed down like a pig.

"You don't really, um ... Throw-up on the food," I asked Stacy. "Do you?"

"Nah, just on the floor mostly," she laughed. "I stick my finger down my throat and..."

"Shut-up," Monica frowned over her shoulder. "Nobody wants to know the details!"

"Dan does!" the blonde said. "Anyway, I dunno, it just comes right up. It's totally sick. You wanna see it?"

"Stace!" Monica practically yelled and I was shaking my head.

"No, that's okay," I told her.

"Whatever," Stacy shrugged. "It's either I puke or I gotta let my boss bone me if I wanna get out of work."

"Really?" I finished my second burger.

"Yeah. I hate getting boned too," Stacy nodded.

"He's gonna think your pregnant," Monica laughed. "What's this, like your fourth time this month?"

"No! Just my third and..." Stacy looked at her purse as it rang softly. "Whoops ... Mommy time!"

"Huh?" I watched as Stacy got a celphone out of her purse.

"It's her mom," Monica explained. "She always calls, like every night."

"Oh," I just nodded at that.

"Hi mommy!" Stacy rolled her eyes. "I know, I have to work though ... I'm sorry ... I know, yeah ... I know ... You did? Huh ... I'll come by tomorrow and see it ... Huh? Yeah, no ... Yeah ... I'm going to meet my boyfriend. Yeah ... The doctor one, uh-huh ... Okay mommy, okay ... Okay ... I gotta go, he's waiting for me ... Bye! Love you too!"

"A doctor this time?" Monica laughed.

"She made a quilt for me," Stacy sighed, putting her phone away.

"What, is she like really old?" I wondered.

"My mom?" Stacy giggled. "No, she's only like 34 now. She's in a half-way house, so they make her do crafts stuff all day."

"Her mom's Amish," Monica grinned at me.

"What's that?" I laughed, but only because she was and my buzz wasn't going away at all.

"Amish?" Monica laughed and I shook my head.

"A half-way house? It's like a rehab thing for drug addicts," Stacy shrugged. "My mom was all fucked up."

"Oh," I frowned at that cause it wasn't too funny anymore.

"She's a whore too," Monica said.

"She is not!" Stacy shook her head. "She's an exotic dancer, that's all."

"Yeah, but she didn't get busted for dancing, did she?" Monica laughed and glanced at me. "She was in county for like three months for propositioning some undercover cop."

"She was framed," Stacy told me. "Don't listen to her. My mom isn't a whore, okay?"

"Okay," I shrugged.

"She's just, you know, got different job skills than other people," Stacy was laughing. "She's a people person."

I laughed too then and it was okay again, Stacy had been messing with me a little, I think. She knew what her mom was, but the woman was her mom too, so ... I dunno. We were all fucked up anyway. But it was funny, sorta.

"So what's your dad do?" I wondered.

"Beats me!" Stacy grinned. "Never met him."

"Her dad was a customer," Monica told me and I guess I looked like I felt then, sort of like an asshole for bringing it up.

"Don't worry about it," Stacy reached forward and gave my shoulder a friendly squeeze. "At least he was a big tipper."

"He was?" I laughed.

"Well, yeah ... He gave her me!" Stacy stuck her tongue out.

"Oh," I nodded and giggled cause that was a weird way of looking at it. "My mom ran off with a stripper," I said and I musta been seriously stoned, cause that was something I wouldn't ever tell anyone otherwise.

"Really?" Monica grinned at me and Stacy laughed.

"I knew you were cool," Stacy said and she leaned forward looking for another kiss, I thought. So I gave one to her and it was way, way good too.

The party was all the way on the other side of Seattle, or something. It seemed like it anyway and it had been kind of a long drive, but at least I'd gotten to know Monica and Stacy a little better. Or maybe not, it was hard to tell. Mostly I just knew about Stacy since she liked to talk and the girl was completely not shy! She'd pretty much dropped out of school when she was fifteen and just sort of lived with other people mostly, as near as I could figure it out. Worked wherever she could and just went from one party to the next, looking for someone to take care of her until Stacy did something to screw it up. It sounded kinda sucky to me, but she seemed happy enough.

Monica was like Stacy's only best and real friend and she at least came from a normal home. She'd graduated high school and worked for a motorcycle dealership that her uncle owned, or maybe the guy wasn't really related to her, that part had been kinda confusing. But she had a job and made okay money doing it. She knew a lot about motorcycles anyway and enough about cars to keep her Buick up and running decent. Monica was pretty cool and totally gay, telling me she only liked to abuse boys, which I totally didn't get. She didn't explain it either, which was fine with me. I didn't really want to imagine her abusing Little Steve or anything, since I kinda liked him. But I knew the boy loved Monica, so ... It was all weird and even if I hadn't smoked that pot it woulda still confused me.

"Hey! You look lost," a woman was smiling at me, a really pretty one wearing ripped tights and a one piece mini-skirt, dress thing over her body. I mean she was tall, like almost six foot or something, and it was all legs mostly. She didn't have hardly any boobs and no hips or anything, but she was thin and pretty sexy anyway with a lot of thick black hair tumbling around her wide shoulders. Nice eyes too, dark like Julie's, but maybe that cause they were seriously dilated too.

Everyone in that place was high on something, I'd realized quickly, and I'd already turned down some Ecstasy stuff and a couple joints that people had tried to pass me as I walked around. I wasn't even drinking anything cause I wasn't much for getting wasted anyway, and that pot had been plenty for me. What was really weird though, and it didn't hit me right away, was that everyone at the party was a girl. I didn't see a single guy, except for the girls who looked like guys. I was definitely one of those and the other 'guys' would ignore me mostly, but the girlish girls, they'd check me out and smile and even flirt with me. It was way strange!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.