Girl Fag - Cover

Girl Fag

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 36

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Ann Russet is a 14yo girl trying to understand her newfound sexuality. She's pretty sure she should have been born a guy, but can't deny her attraction for 'other' boys. Is it possible to be a gay boy trapped in a heterosexual girl's body? And if so, what the heck does that mean? With the help of her 6 brothers, 4 best friends, and football coach, Annie is determined to find out what makes her tick.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   School  

All my brothers were gone along with Daddy to hit the junkyards. They'd taken the big Mack Super tow truck and the old flatbed ten-wheeler we used for hauling stuff. Steve's Mach I was there, the old Deceiver, but he wasn't and I figured he was driving Lisa's car, since he'd left me a note saying he was at Lisa's place and he'd be back about noon to pick me up. It was only gonna take about four or five hours to get to Seattle maybe, so we didn't have to rush too much.

I was just finishing my packing when I heard the unmistakable sound of Rusty Thunder below my bedroom window. It was 12:03 according to my alarm clock and Steve always did have a pretty good sense of timing. I forgot all that stuff though and ran down the stairs because I couldn't believe Steve was really driving Thunder around town and he couldn't possibly be thinking of taking it to Oregon, could he?

That would be ... Insane!

"Hi Miss Russet," Lisa smiled at me as Steve helped her get out of the car and she had her collar on, but at least the rest of her looked normal. Designer jeans to show off her long legs and perfect ass and a loose shirt, like a man's dress shirt with the sleeves neatly rolled up, but a small one so it fit her very nicely. The top two or three buttons were undone and her braless tits were right there! Yeah, Lisa was hot as ever with her blonde hair loose and a pair of dark sunglasses covering her blue eyes.

But that car was hotter.

"Hey! All packed?" Steve smiled at me like he was the Cheshire cat and my name was Alice. I felt like it too. "I think we still got a little room in the trunk."

"What trunk? We're taking this? Seriously?" I stared at Steve and he shrugged. "Does daddy know?"

"Uhhh..." Steve chuckled. "I mighta forgot to mention it."

"Oh God!" I shook my head at him. "You might as well move to Oregon and stay there."

"What's wrong?" Lisa wondered, not sure if there was real trouble brewing or if we were just foolin' around, cause the Russet Boys were like that and she was still getting used to us.

"It'll be fine," Steve said. "She's been in the garage for a year..."

"Yeah, but..." I felt my heart thumping.

" ... and the Thunder's gotta roll, Annie," Steve laughed. "You know you want it."

"Oh God," I sighed. "Daddy is so gonna kill us when we get back!"

"What's wrong with this car?" Lisa asked and I looked at her, wondering if she was blind. "It's nice. I never rode in a racecar before."

"Nice?" I laughed. "Yeah, that's one word for it, I guess. I gotta finish packing. I hope you got about a million dollars for gas," I told my brother. "That thing only gets about eight miles to the gallon, you know."

"Nah, more like six," Steve grinned.

"Where you gonna get C-16 anyway?" I wondered, cause the fuel cells would have to be drained if we were gonna use pump gas. The only place around that sold racing fuel was down at Hastings. He couldn't be serious. "We have to jet the primaries too and replace the blower belt probably and ... Hey!"

Steve was ignoring me

Rusty Thunder wasn't the best name for a car maybe, but that was Daddy's sense of humor at work. Russet is like the same color as rust, so he wanted to personalize it that way for one thing. Another thing was that Daddy said he wanted to name the car for what it wasn't, as much as for what it was. Like there was a paradox there or something, and I wasn't too sure about that, but people did seem to appreciate the joke anyway. Mostly we just called it Thunder around the house and we all wanted to drive it ... Badly.

Like, imagine having your very own stock car, complete with decals and logos and those real big numbers so everyone would know your name was Nasty. That's why it was number 69 according to Mark. Steve said it was 69 cause it was sexy and either way, Rusty Thunder was a nasty, sexy '89 LSC MK VII that had no business being anywhere but on a track. Daddy had always wanted to try building a real racecar and Steve had always wanted one, so ... We just went ahead and did it using the LSC because it was handy for one thing, and like Daddy said, "Anybody can build a Lumina. Shit."

It had a 500hp V-10 that we'd pulled out of a wrecked '04 Viper SRT10 along with the T56 transmission. We reworked twin GT30R turbochargers with dual wastegates and a TiAL blowoff valve for it, even though the TC was made for the Ford GT and didn't really want to play nice at first. We had to do a lot of custom building for that car too, like the air manifold and getting the air flow sensors just right? I remember that especially cause we spent like three days on that stupid manifold, and then getting the factory ECU tuned and everything? God! Once we were done that car put out about 750 horses, turned in a 8.25 quarter mile and 0-60 was in the high two's, which wasn't too bad at all considering that it wasn't built for the strip. That car was pretty much a rocket.

Like I said, taking Thunder on a road trip was crazy!

Steve was getting his stuff together and Lisa was using the bathroom, while I was putting the finishing touches on my own pack job and wondering if I shouldn't change clothes. I was clean enough, but it was going to be a long drive to Seattle and Thunder didn't have any backseat. There was a huge water-to-air intercooler back there. He couldn't be serious! So I stripped off my jeans, which were a little tight, and started digging through my clothes looking for a pair of pants that would be loose and comfortable. I'd never gotten into the baggy jeans look though, nobody around Squinosha had, and maybe that was just a city thing. Mostly all the kids I knew wore straight leg Levi's or corduroys sometimes, and the most comfortable pair of pants I owned had some serious rips in the knees.

That was okay though, right? I mean, I was just gonna be riding on Lisa's lap for like 300 miles? No way! Steve was crazy! Anyway, I could always change into something decent later. I grabbed my jeans and then I giggled as Lisa's panties fell out of them. The one's I'd sorta borrowed when I'd had my period. I'd washed them and folded them up, hiding them in the fold of my pants so Henry wouldn't find them, and then mostly forgot about them. That was totally weird, seeing those sexy, girly lace panties laying at my feet and I sorta just stared at them for a second.

"Fuck it," I breathed and I hardly ever swear, so you can tell I was feeling weird.

I pushed my boxers down, my boy underwear, and put on Lisa's panties. They were so totally feminine and I don't know why I was doing it. Maybe cause they were hers? But I didn't think so. I was remembering Julie and Jane and having all that girl sex with them. I was remembering how I'd checked out my body the afternoon before, right there in that same spot, except I'd been laying on the floor mostly. I was thinking about being a girl and some part of me was getting used to the idea, or at least wanted to try and get used to it.

Girl panties. I didn't even own my own pair and Lisa's were just a little too big for me, of course. They were loose and almost wanted to fall off my narrow hips, but they felt good. They felt sexy, like I was almost a real girl and I blinked at that. I felt almost guilty and I got my pants on quickly, before Steve or Lisa could walk in and see me. I felt like I was doing something perverted, you know? Like I was one of those guys who wear women's clothes or something. A transvestite? Something like that, I swear. I felt like that's what I was, a cross-dressing teenage boy, but it was hot too. Sexy sorta and like I had a secret all my own, hidden underneath my pants. I was getting wet and my nipples were hard and that was so weird!

How could I be a cross-dressing fag if I was really a girl?

I zipped up my jeans and buttoned them, deciding against a belt, even though that meant they'd be riding low if I wasn't careful. Low enough to show off the flimsy waistband of those panties for sure. That was sorta cool though, like leaving clues, you know? Somebody could see my girly underwear and know I was wearing something sexy like a boy shouldn't. I left my t-shirt out, a white one with a big sparkplug on the back that said "Bang!" across my tits. My breasts were kinda obvious now, since my nipples were hard and pierced and still swollen anyway, but even more than that, my tits were growing fast. Like right before my eyes almost. A month before I hadn't had hardly any boobs at all, but now? I definitely had tits.

I looked at myself in the mirror, combing my fingers through my short blonde hair and I looked like a girl, definitely. A real tomboy, no doubt about that, but my body had shape and my tits were unmistakable, and my face was too pretty. I was going to be a real girl someday, a beautiful one maybe, I wasn't sure about that, but it was coming and sooner rather than later. I was gonna be fifteen in a month and that sorta scared me. Sorta made me mad in a way. I liked being a boy, but last night I'd liked being a girl too. Grinding. I was thinking about how Jane had taught me and Julie how to pussy fuck and then I was wondering if Lisa knew how to do it. What would it be like having real girl sex with her? And what would Steve do? Would he fuck me? Like really put his cock inside my pussy?

Did I want that? I thought maybe I did and that scared me too and I started having second thoughts about this little road trip.

"Miss Russet?" Lisa was knocking on the door and I blushed like I'd been caught doing something I shouldn't have when she opened the door and peeked at me.

"I'm ... Yeah, I'm about ready," I said and the woman was staring at me, smiling and blushing a little herself, although I didn't know why.

"You look really nice," Lisa said and I laughed weakly, standing there in ripped jeans and a t-shirt.

"I look homeless," I giggled, but Lisa was shaking her head and I wondered if she saw me as a boy or girl right then. But it could be I was the only one who thought like that, you know? Everyone else just saw me and I was too worried about trying to be one or the other.

"Who's homeless?" Steve pushed the door open all the way. "Pops didn't catch us yet!"

"Heh!" I grinned at him and grabbed some gel off my dresser. "I'm almost ready."

"Is your bag packed? I'll take it downstairs," Steve said, grabbing my backpack off my bed. "This is kinda light for five days, are you gonna be alright?"

"Yeah," I shrugged, running my gel covered hands through my hair briskly. It was gonna be all spiky, but that was cool. My hair was getting too long to stand up by itself and I was gonna need a haircut soon ... Maybe. I wondered what I'd look like with long blonde hair, not too long, but like Scott's maybe. That might be cool and not too girlish, right?

"Don't worry," Lisa said. "I brought a lot of clothes and I still have all my old clothes down in Klamath. Mom never throws anything away."

"Whatever," Steve grinned, probably thinking there was no way Lisa was ever going to get me into her decidedly feminine wardrobe. "Don't forget your toothbrush!"

"This is going to be so much fun," Lisa said, walking across the bedroom, which was sort of a crowded place because I shared it with Greg and Henry and three beds took up a lot of room.

"Yeah," I agreed and I knew she wanted to touch me. Lisa's hand came up slightly as I watched her reflection in the mirror, but she paused.

"Do you still like me, Miss Russet?" Lisa asked softly, making it sound like maybe I didn't for some reason.

"Course I do," I smiled, turning around and I grabbed the boxers I'd been wearing, using them to wipe my hands clean.

"Good," Lisa sighed with obvious relief and she did touch me then, her fingers stroking my tummy through my t-shirt.

"I gotta know something though," I said with a soft swallow and Lisa had removed her sunglasses so I could see her blue eyes looking into mine.

"What is it?" she asked softly. "Miss Russet."

"Um ... Are you marrying Steve because of me?" I asked her slowly and that question had been in my head since the night Steve had told us they were engaged. "Because, if you are, then..."

"No! Oh no, Miss Russet," Lisa was shaking her head and looking like I'd just slapped her. "I love him, I really do."

"Okay," I smiled and my heart was going a little quicker because I'd been preparing for a confrontation, just in case. I believed her though and I hoped she wasn't lying cause it would really suck if Lisa was marrying my brother just to be close to me or something weird like that.

"I just feel so ... Lucky," Lisa giggled softly and her cheeks were red. "When you introduced us, I didn't know what to do, but..." she hugged me and all I could do was hug her back. "He's perfect. Thank you, Miss Russet."

I went outside wondering how we were all going to crawl into the front of the LSC, such as it was, since the doors were welded shut anyway. But Steve was putting our bags in Daddy's Expedition.

"What are you doing?" I asked him and Steve grinned at me. "I thought we were taking Thunder?"

"Are you crazy?" Steve laughed at me then. "We gotta put her back in the barn though."

"But I thought..." I was totally deflated, even though I knew there was no freakin' way we could drive that car to Oregon. "I don't wanna go now."

"Ann!" Steve rolled his eyes.

"What's wrong?" Lisa was coming out behind me and she looked between us.

"You know I was just kidding, come on," Steve jerked his head. "You wanna pull it in?"

"Well..." That meant I'd get to drive it all of about a hundred feet, but still...

"Just be careful," Steve told me and I was grinning at him, reaching for the starter. That car didn't bother with a key.

Of course after I parked it, inching 750 horses into their stall, which was totally frustrating by the way, we had to wipe it down and cover it up with the tarp again. That didn't take long, but it was a pain in the ass considering Steve got to have all the fun, tooling around Squinosha with his girlfriend all morning.

"This is better anyway, right?" Steve said once we were on the road and it was. Probably, but I was giving him the silent treatment.

We were in the front of the big Ford, me and Steve, with Lisa riding in the backseat. Daddy always complained about the bucket seats, wanting to know why Ford hadn't put a decent bench seat in the front. We kept offering to yank them out and find a bench seat that would fit, but he always waved that off, so maybe he just wanted to complain about something. The only reason he'd got that truck was because he had seven kids. It was kinda hard to get even half of us in the back of his Camaro, you know? Especially now that we were growin' up and everything.

Anyway, Steve was driving and I had my elbow out the open passenger window, since it was still early afternoon and warm. Even if it got cool, I still liked the feel of air on my face, you know? So it was nice and later I'd switch with Lisa if she wanted, or maybe just join her back there, since the backseat of the Ford was huge and everything. I mean, I'd had sex back there with Sherry and Jane on our way to that little love shack. Me and Lisa could probably have a good time back there too and I was reasonably sure she wouldn't say no to me. Lisa had given me just a little look of disappointment when I'd taken the front seat after she'd gotten in the back. I'd sorta missed that sign until it was too late.

Steve let me sulk for about 45 minutes, until we got to the interstate, and then we saw the rest area, the one Scott had brought me to almost a month before. He couldn't let that go by without teasing me.

"You wanna stop and use the men's room, Ann?" Steve asked me with a soft chuckle and I had to smile despite myself.

"Can I?" I asked him sweetly. "I'm sorta hungry."

"What?" Lisa was wondering and we just laughed and it was okay then, except Steve wasn't gonna stop. He was still sorta unhappy with Scott for bringing me there so I could have anonymous fag sex through a gloryhole.

"Steve's just teasing me," I turned around. "I went into the boy's bathroom once by mistake and he never lets me forget it."

"I just want to make sure it doesn't happen again," Steve told me seriously.

"I did that once," Lisa smiled. "I had to go so bad once I just went into the first bathroom I could find."

"Really?" I smiled at her. "Where was that?"

"At a Denny's in Portland," she giggled with a cute blush. "I didn't know I was in the wrong one until I came out of the stall and saw a man standing at a urinal."

"That musta been weird," Steve chuckled. "For both of you."

"Yeah, he looked a little surprised," Lisa agreed.

"How old were you?" I wondered.

"Seventeen," Lisa nodded. "I, uh ... I thought about that a lot later. You know?"

"In bed?" I teased her and she blushed even more.

"You want to have sex in the men's room?" Steve asked her, maybe seriously, I couldn't tell.

"Oh!" Lisa laughed. "I don't know, um ... Maybe. Uh, what about you?"

"He's a guy!" I laughed. "He'll do it anywhere."

"Yeah," Steve sighed theatrically. "Guys are like that, I guess."

"Are you like that, Miss Russet?" Lisa asked me and then it was my turn to blush, although maybe not for the reasons she imagined.

"Probably," I decided and this was gonna be a weird trip, I could tell already.

"How was your big sleepover last night, anyway?" Steve asked me. "That two girlfriends thing working out okay?"

I blinked at that and looked at Lisa, but she didn't seem bothered by it. Still, I sorta wanted to leave my personal life back in Squinosha, so much as I could. I didn't really know what Lisa's opinions were on the subject of me having other girlfriends, but I guess she couldn't be too indignant anyway. She was marrying my brother after all, and maybe that's why I just decided to come out with it, since Steve was gonna have to find out sooner or later. Maybe he wouldn't get really mad if Lisa was right there with us, or so I hoped.

"Yeah, it's really great," I said with my eyes fixed on Steve's profile. "Um ... I'm not a virgin anymore though."

"What?" he sorta jerked the steering wheel a little as his head turned to look at me.

"Yeah, um, last night Jane sorta..." I swallowed hard. "I had sex with Julie and then Jane had sex with me." My brother just stared at me so I added, "With my strap-on, you know?"

"Oh wow," Lisa laughed softly, obviously surprised and not particularly worried, but why would she be?

"You gave your cherry to ... Jane?" Steve was glancing at the road and trying to watch me at the same time. "Why?"

"Because I love her," I shrugged. "I wanted her to be my first."

"But..." Steve narrowed his eyes and his lips were thin and not smiling. "Are you okay? Does it hurt?"

"I'm fine," I laughed. "It just hurt a little, it wasn't bad at all. Not like everybody says it is."

"You had a good experience, right?" Lisa leaned forward to stroke my shoulder and she was happy for me, which was pretty cool.

"Yeah, I did," I smiled at her. "It was really good."

"But you're not a virgin..." Steve was still frowning.

"What? Did you think I was gonna be a nun or something?" I rolled my eyes. "It didn't mean that much to me, Steve."

"What?" He totally didn't get it.

"The only thing that was important about it was who I gave it to," I explained. I looked at Lisa, "You understand, right?"

"Yeah, I do, Miss Russet," she nodded. "It's different for men."

"What does that mean?" Steve asked her.

"I just mean boys do the taking," Lisa smiled. "They treat it like a victory and so they think it has to be a surrender too."

"I didn't surrender," I giggled. "I gave it to her."

"Exactly," Lisa nodded. "Your girlfriend knows it too, I bet."

"What kinda sense does that make?" Steve frowned. "You can't just say it didn't mean anything to you."

"Sorry," I shrugged with a giggle. "Hey, I'm gonna get in the back seat."

"Why? Watch out ... Hey..." Steve had to lean over as I was climbing between the seats a little awkwardly.

"Too much testosterone up there," I giggled and I was feeling really girly, which was so weird.

"Hi, Miss Russet," Lisa giggled at me as I sat down beside her.

"I thought you liked testosterone?" Steve was all confused now, but at least he wasn't mad. "You're not a boy anymore because you broke your cherry?"

"I don't know," I sighed. "Maybe it just depends on who I'm with and what we're doing, you know?"

"You're so weird, Annie," Steve sighed. "If Pops finds out..."

"Do you wanna see it?" I asked Lisa softly, deciding to ignore Steve and even punish him a bit more maybe.

"See what?" Lisa asked me innocently and she sounded like a little girl with her big blue eyes blinking at me.

"Where my cherry used to be," I giggled and I was already reaching down to unbutton my jeans, lifting my butt so that the pants were straight and I could unzip them easier.

"Oh!" Lisa grinned at me and looked down to see her own panties exposed as I kicked off my boots and just removed my jeans completely.

"Ann! Somebody could see you!" Steve said and he was adjusting his rearview mirror so that he could definitely see me.

"I know!" I grinned at him. "Find a big semi or something."

"Yeah right!" Steve shook his head, but that Expedition rode really high anyway and the passenger and rear windows were tinted black. So long as we kept the windows rolled up nobody was going to see anything and it was like déjà vu all over again.

"Are those my panties?" Lisa wondered, knowing they were and I nodded slowly, turning on the seat so I could lean against the door.

"Uh-huh," I said. "Do you want them back?"

I lifted my right leg, putting it over the seat behind her and moved my left foot so it was on the floorboard near hers. My fourteen year old legs were spread wide like that and the only thing hiding my pussy from the woman's hungry gaze was the thin white lace of her panties. I put my hands on my tits, cupping them through my t-shirt and feeling my nipples throb around my piercings. I'd been putting that cream on them, but they were still sore and I didn't mind too much. It felt good to rub them and Lisa was touching my legs, licking her lips and smiling as she stroked my smooth skin gently.

"No, Miss Russet," she breathed.

"No?" I gave her an inquisitive smile.

"I just want to take them off," Lisa said softly. "May I take them off, Miss Russet?"

"Shit. You guys aren't gonna do that all the way to Seattle, are you?" Steve asked and that made me laugh.

"I hope so," I sighed. "Take them off for me. I want you to kiss my pussy now."

"Ohhh yessss..." Lisa sighed and her hands slid up my thighs until she could take those panties between her fingers and inch them down slowly. I had to move my legs for a brief minute, putting my feet in her lap so that Lisa could get my panties all the way off, but as soon as she did I was spreading for her again. I really wanted to have some serious girl sex, just to understand that it was okay being a queer girl. Not just with Jane and Julie, I mean, but with any girl I happened to like. I wanted to understand this and it was pretty exciting to be able to admit I was probably a lesbian as well as a fag.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.