Girl Fag - Cover

Girl Fag

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 35

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Ann Russet is a 14yo girl trying to understand her newfound sexuality. She's pretty sure she should have been born a guy, but can't deny her attraction for 'other' boys. Is it possible to be a gay boy trapped in a heterosexual girl's body? And if so, what the heck does that mean? With the help of her 6 brothers, 4 best friends, and football coach, Annie is determined to find out what makes her tick.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   School  

"I think somebody wants to fuck you, Jane," Julie giggled and she was pulling her new black panties to the side. "Lick me now ... Get me all wet ... Uh-huh..."

I really did want to fuck Jane and the girl didn't look at me. Julie wouldn't let her. She was licking Julie's bare sex now and Julie's fingers were entwined in Jane's golden hair, holding the older girl's mouth against her pussy. I could hear the soft wet sounds coming from Jane's lips and she was wriggling her sweet round butt, inviting me to take her from behind. Jane wanted me to make love to her while she sucked my girlfriend's pussy and it made my heart ache with excitement. Jane's fingers twitched too, tied behind her back, like she was calling to me and I wasn't going to have to think about it for long.

"Oh God ... That's nice ... I never felt it before ... Ahhh..." Julie was breathing harder, nodding her head and smiling.

Jane was licking her pussy good, using her tongue along the girl's slit, just a little inside, and licking up to Julie's small pink clitoris, flicking the tip of her tongue over it quickly. Julie had never had her pussy licked before and Jane was doing everything she could to make it special. Julie was going to be soaked in no time and I could hear Jane slurping and swallowing greedily, panting with pleasure while Julie lifted her ass off the bed. She was already grinding her cunt against Jane's face and I didn't think it would be long before the girl was cumming hard. Jane really loved to lick pussy and I was sure that she was dying to taste Julie's orgasm.

"I'm going to fuck you..." I breathed, getting behind Jane, kneeling down with my knees on the carpet between hers.

I kissed her ass tenderly, marveling at how soft Jane's skin was. She was pale and smooth, and her butt was firm beneath her flawless skin. I couldn't help but kiss her cheeks, one and then the other, licking at her with my tongue and moving my mouth closer to the inviting cleft between them. I spread Jane's ass with my thumbs, exposing her tight little asshole. Her anus was light brown and smelled of strawberries, which made me smile. I bet it would be a lot of fun taking a bath with Jane. She was nothing but clean and sweet and I wouldn't have cared if she wasn't. I brought my kisses to her asshole and loved her there, licking at her soft sphincter and trying to work my tongue inside.

Jane wanted me to fuck her, but she was my girlfriend and had given herself to me, promised me whatever I wanted, and before I could take the girl with my cock, I wanted to love her with my mouth. I ate her asshole like I was starving and Jane opened for me, slowly but surely, her muscles relaxing so that the tip of my tongue slipped past that rubbery ring and just a fraction of inch inside. I stiffened my tongue and pushed, tugging at her anus with my thumbs as I tried to get deeper. Jane moaned and squeezed her ass so that it tightened and turned outward for a second, but when she relaxed it opened even more and seemed to draw my tongue inside. I was tongue fucking her asshole and loving it, feeling my clit throbbing beneath my dildo and if I'd had a real cock it would have been dripping with my eagerness to fuck her.

"Ummm-hmmm..." Jane sighed, rolling her hips and trying to grind her ass against my mouth, perhaps wanting to bring her pussy some much needed attention.

But I was going to ignore her there and torment the girl with neglect for her horny cunt. I just wanted her ass and I was doing my best to get her loose and wet for my cock. I wanted to fuck her in the ass while she sucked Julie's cum, my beautiful Jane getting fucked at both ends the way she'd been so many times before with my brothers. But this was different and better. This was what she wanted, a girl beneath her tongue and her boyfriend fucking her. Her lesbian boyfriend, me, and the thought didn't bother me at all.

"Oh ... Oh yeah ... Ummm..." Julie was being pretty quiet, but I could hear her whispering breathlessly. She was urging Jane to kiss her clit and lick her pussy, to suck and nibble and even bite her swollen pussy lips. I couldn't see what they were doing, but hearing it was enough and the whole room was filled with nothing but the sounds and smells of three teenage girls having sex.

We were all close to cumming and I pulled my mouth away from Jane's asshole reluctantly. I was hot and my face was wet with spit, my mouth filled with saliva flavored with the unique flavor of Jane's most private place. I cupped my palm and dropped a large dollop of spit onto my fingers, spreading it over my cock until it was wet and shiny, and ready to fuck my girlfriend's ass. I didn't warn her, but Jane knew it was coming and she didn't do anything but spread her thighs and moan as I brought the smooth head of my dildo to her anus. I held it in my fist, pushing with my hips while I pulled at her ass with my other hand. I could see Jane's anus being pushed inward, her asshole stretching around my cock and then it suddenly seemed to pop inside the girl.

"Uhmmm!" Jane half-gasped, half-groaned and she lifted her head so she could look at me over her shoulder. She was flushed pink and wet with Julie's pussy juices, and smiling as she nodded, wanting me to continue.

"Don't stop ... Oh ... No ... Keep going..." Julie didn't let Jane take much of a break. She grabbed the girl's head and pulled Jane's mouth back to her pussy with an eager sigh of urgent desire. Julie was on the edge of her orgasm and Jane was going to bring her off any second.

I took Jane by the hips and pushed again, giving her a steady pressure so that my cock slid into her ass inch by inch and I stared at it, watching as the shaft grew ever shorter. I could feel her resisting me, trying to keep my cock out of her bowels, but I wasn't going to stop. I wanted her to take all of it, those nine thick inches were going inside her ass all the way and I dug my fingers into her flesh, pausing just long enough to get a better grip. Jane had taken half of it, more than that really, and I groaned against the pressure on my clit when I started pushing again. I drove my cock inside Jane's ass hard, determined to fuck her once and for all. I was sure one of my brothers must have done it before, but now it was my turn and I wanted to have all of her. I felt Jane stiffen and then shudder as the base of my dildo pressed against her ass. She was cumming, I realized, and I reached down so I could massage Jane's cunt with my fingers while she was impaled on my cock.

Julie was cumming too and maybe that's what set Jane off, as much as taking all of my strap-on in her ass. Julie was bouncing her ass off the bed, shaking her long black hair from side to side as she clutched Jane's mouth to her pussy. She made high pitched sounds, like yelps of pleasure, and her thighs were clamped tightly to Jane's cheeks and ears. I seriously wondered how Jane could even breathe like that, but she was still licking and sucking, swallowing Julie's cum as quickly as she could. I gave her some time for that, leaving my cock buried in her ass and just fingering Jane's pussy gently, feeling her oily juices running over my fingers and down her thighs. The rich smell of girl cum was heavy in the air, Jane's and Julie's both, mingling and filling my senses. I was going to cum too, all I needed was some nice rubbing on my clit and I knew where to find that.

I started fucking Jane slowly, with short strokes to keep my cock deep in her asshole. I pushed and pulled with my hips, feeling the molded rubber against my clit, rubbing across my sex nicely and this was the best for me. When I withdrew slightly, Jane's tight ass muscles would grip my dildo and pull the base from my clit completely, giving me a few seconds rest from the stimulation. When I was ready for more, all I had to do was thrust back into her and gasp as I felt my clitoris being rubbed once again. It was fantastic for me and I wondered if anal sex felt that good for real boys with real cocks. I was cumming after a dozen strokes, maybe not even that many, and I stroked Jane's arms as they were pulled back, reaching up for her shoulders because I had to kiss her while I came. I pulled the girl upright and Julie's protests were weak and teasing. I was kneeling behind Jane and she turned her head so that we could share our love flavored with Julie's tangy cum and Jane's bittersweet asshole.

God! That was awesome sex and I was ready to fuck her all night, but I knew Julie was waiting to give me something special.

"Ummm..." I smiled and stared into Jane's brilliant blue eyes. "You've got a great ass, Jane."

"I love your cock," Jane smiled back, panting for air and licking her lips.

"She's such a slut!" Julie grinned at us, her body turned pink with pleasure. "Now she's our slut. Aren't you Jane? Huh? You wanna lick me some more? Come on ... Lick me ... I wanna cum again ... Yeah ... Our little fuck slut!"

I gasped and then laughed, hearing Julie talk dirty like that. She was so beautiful, so innocent looking, and it was so strange hearing words like that coming from her mouth. She'd pulled Jane back to her cunt and I'd let the girl go, wanting to fuck her ass a little more, because it really was pretty awesome doing that. It gave me some idea why guys liked fucking my ass so much. I mean, it was sexy cool and sort of a power trip, you know? My cock was in her ass! I was fucking her hard and Jane was taking it happily, even though I knew it had to hurt a little. That dildo was big and I don't think Jane had been buttfucked too many times. She was seriously tight!

"I'm gonna ahhh ... Lick it ... Good ... Make you eat me ... Uhhh ... All the time, Jane," Julie was breathing harder and I guess now that she'd had an orgasm under Jane's tongue, Julie was a lot more comfortable with being noisy. It was kinda funny listening to her. "And I'm gonna ... Ah! God ... Suck me! I'm ... Gonna tell all my friends ... Ohhh yeah ... How good you do it! God ... I bet you're ... Ummm ... The best pussy licker ... Yessss ... Jane, yeah ... In the whole world ... Oh!"

Jane's tits were hanging down as she knelt on the floor, half on the bed and half off, so I grabbed them. It was nice to hold those perfect breasts, to pull them as I thrust my cock into Jane's ass, and then let them go slightly as I pulled back. It was a good rhythm and Jane seemed to like it just fine. Her pierced nipples were hard as little stones and I pinched them every now and again, when I drove my cock especially hard and deep into her rectum. I loved hearing her muffled gasps and guttural groans and Jane was getting off on this completely. I was going to get off again too and Jane was close, grinding her ass on my dick hard, but I'd already spoiled her once by rubbing her pussy. I wasn't gonna do it again.

"Stick your tongue in me ... Uhhmmm ... All the way ... Can you feel my cherry?" Julie was asking Jane. "Uh yeah ... Can you taste it? Ann's going to break it soon ... Then you can really ... Ahhh ... Lick me good afterwards..."

I just shook my head, smiling like I'd never stop and thinking Julie was probably a lot like Sherry in some ways, maybe even a lot of ways, because she didn't have any problems making Jane do whatever she wanted. But Sherry always seemed kind of sneaky to me, Julie wasn't hiding a thing from us. She was getting exactly what she wanted from Jane and not shy at all about it. I had a hard time remembering her as that shy girl I'd had a root beer float with less than a couple weeks before. Julie was different now and maybe we all were. This wild, sort of crazy sex was probably exactly what we needed, you know? We were definitely gonna be changed after this night was over.

And of course, I couldn't remember that I was determined to tease Jane by ignoring her pussy. After awhile I pulled my cock out of her ass and slipped reluctantly out of the bedroom just long enough to wash it real good in the bathroom. I was incredibly horny, like insatiable. We all were and I wasn't even sure my two girlfriends missed me while I was gone, but nah ... They did and Julie grinned at me from the bed as I slipped once more behind Jane.

"Here..." I whispered needlessly, finally giving Jane what I knew she really wanted as I pushed my cock inside her pussy slowly. I held my breath, watching as the realistic dildo just sank into her moist sex easily, feeling once more the pressure on my clit as Jane's soft muscles resisted me weakly. It was whole lot easier than fucking her butt though. God! Everything felt so good and I kept going until she had all of it, every inch of my cock inside her pussy.

"Mmmphhh..." Jane moaned against Julie's pussy and a little shiver went through her as my dildo stretched her pussy around it. She rolled her ass and arched her back, taking it eagerly and making muffled noises of pleasure against Julie's dripping cunt.

"You talk too much!" Julie giggled. "Shut up and suck my pussy, slut!"

Jane did as she was told and Julie and I just smiled at each other, licking our lips and knowing that soon it would be our turn. But none of us were talking a whole lot for the next ten or fifteen minutes at least. The bedroom was filled with the sounds of sex, with Jane being used at both ends, licking Julie's virgin pussy while I fucked her slowly with my strap-on dildo. I was hot with it, like my body was on fire, and I dug my fingers into Jane's soft hips, pushing and pulling her while I thrust my cock all the way inside. I was touching the bottom of her sex occasionally. I knew because Jane would jerk and shiver when I did, but not from pain. She was enjoying the sensation and part of me wondered how that would feel when my turn came.

Julie fell back on the bed after awhile, with her legs open and her thighs closing against Jane's cheeks every now and again like pale butterfly wings. When Jane would kiss or lick someplace especially good, Julie would gasp and moan, her fingers would tighten in Jane's golden hair, holding the older girl's mouth in that perfect spot. Nothing was rushed, it was all deliberate and tender now that our initial hurry to have everything all at once had passed. Even the fucking I was giving Jane was nice and slow. It wasn't the wild, hard thrusting that a guy would give her. It wasn't like the times Coach fucked my ass, or one of my brothers. This was so much different than man sex, I thought, and even though I was a guy inside, or at least I was trying very hard to be one, I felt differently about it then.

This was girl sex and more like an exploration really, even though we knew exactly what we were doing. It was weird and I wondered if I was becoming a lesbian, because I was totally aware of my pussy. I could feel the way it was quivering inside, the way it felt empty and hungry to be filled up. I'd never experienced that before, at least not so strongly, so distinctively. The closest had been with Levi, when I'd almost been ready to give him my virginity.

But that hadn't been girl sex at all, that was definitely a guy-girl thing, which was even more different than this. I felt like there were three kinds of sex all of a sudden, three flavors and I'd been sampling them all, trying to decide which one I liked better. But the problem was I liked them all, or at least I did when I was doing it. Later, I knew I'd be back to my normal self, meaning a boy, a fag in a girl's body, and I'd think I just wanted man sex all the time. But that was just a lie, probably, and I was so confused by all of it. Like I couldn't trust myself anymore.

"Enough ... Nuff ... Oh ... God..." Julie was gasping, pushing Jane's face away from her pussy. She was close to cumming again, I thought, really close, but this time she didn't want to cum with Jane.

"Are you ready?" I asked Julie, breathing heavily myself and my breasts were aching, like my nipples were going to pop off. I was so excited by then and I hadn't really been doing anything, just working my cock in and out of Jane's wet pussy.

"Yeah ... I want to do it ... I want to do it with you..." Julie was nodding at me, her usually pale face and body now flushed with excitement.

I pulled out of Jane's pussy slowly, my dildo wet and shiny with her juices. I stood up, stretching a little and cradling my breasts in my hands. They were small and tender, like soft pink apples in my hands with hard puffy nipples, and I was a girl. As much as I wished I was a boy right then, I knew I was a girl.

But I was going to break my girlfriend's cherry too and Julie didn't care what I was, she loved me. My sex didn't have anything to do with that. She'd liked me as a boy first and now she liked me even more as a girl. She knew who I was and that made me feel good about myself, it gave me confidence and it was just another reason I had for loving her. Julie didn't want me to be anything but myself.

Jane straightened her body too, but stayed on her knees. She was soaked with Julie's pussy juices. It covered her face and ran down her cheeks and chin so that even Jane's long delicate neck was damp with it. I kissed her on the mouth, knowing that Jane was going to watch us when I made love to Julie. But I loved Jane equally and I wanted her to know that. I wanted her to be sure and not feel badly about it or neglected somehow, or anything but loved. She was a part of this, an important part, and I needed her.

I could taste Julie in Jane's mouth as I pushed my tongue inside. I pressed my hand to the girl's breast, squeezing and massaging her. It was a wonderful kiss and Jane melted against me, yielding completely as I took my pleasure from her. She moaned softly, into my mouth and I felt my heart pounding. I did love her so completely and it was difficult to stop kissing her.

"Hurry ... Annnn..." Julie whined softly, pouting a little as she rubbed her sex slowly, watching us. She wasn't jealous, just horny, and I giggled breathlessly, pulling my tongue loose from Jane's sucking lips.

"I'm here..." I grinned, getting on the bed.

I went from one kiss straight into another, finding myself wrapped up in Julie's tight embrace. Her mouth found mine and this time I was the one sucking tongue, wriggling my own beneath Julie's as she Frenched me deeply. I played with her tits, thumbing her nipples and teasing the girl's rings. She was tender and puffy, like Jane and I both were, and Julie groaned, but made no effort to get away from me.

We made out for a long time, much longer than any of us might have expected I think. Just lying on Julie's bed, kissing and touching each other. We were hot and sweaty just from that and I played with her pussy a little, rubbing her with my fingers. I could feel her hymen, it wasn't very deep at all, and I wondered if Jane really had been able to reach it with her long expert tongue. The idea that Jane had kissed Julie's cherry was exciting and a part of me, a little part almost regretted that we were going to have real sex. It was cool having a virgin for a girlfriend, I thought.

"Are you sure you want to do it?" I asked Julie, but only because I wasn't. I mean, I wanted to, yeah, but this was something we could only do once. I sort of hated losing that, but I didn't really understand why.

"Yeah," Julie swallowed hard because it was very close now. She was wet and ready, as ready as she'd ever be, and my cock was always hard, always eager.

"Okay," I finally said after a minute of looking into her dark eyes, knowing that I loved her as much as I loved Jane and finding that idea amazing as always. It seemed like it shouldn't have been possible to love two people like that, but I did.

Julie helped me, encouraged me to move so that I was on top of her, my dildo pressed between our tummies. She opened her legs around me, still wearing Jane's sexy black panties, but her pussy was completely open to me with the flimsy fabric pulled aside. We kissed some more, moving our bodies together like we were having sex, but that fake cock was just sliding between us.

I felt her hard swollen nipples playing across my breasts, finding my own from time to time and that seemed totally sexy. Girl Sex. That's what this was, kissing Julie and making love to her just like that, with our mouths and bodies, no penetration was even needed it didn't seem like, which was totally different than man sex. I just couldn't decide if it was better or worse, because I was being totally prejudiced by Julie's lips and hands and legs as they wrapped around my body.

"Put it in ... Please ... I want to do it..." Julie was whispering and I couldn't have refused her even if I wanted to.

She relaxed her legs, which had been tight around my waist, and I reached awkwardly between us, lifting myself so I could bring the head of my cock to her sex. Julie was so small down there too, so tight and inexperienced, just like me I realized. We were two virgins about to have sex for the first time, but only one of us would feel the pain, lose that innocence forever. It was a little sad maybe, but happy too, and I didn't think a real boy would feel it the way I was, but maybe I was wrong.

"Tell me if it hurts, okay?" I looked into Julie's face and she nodded. "And don't hold your breath," I smiled. "Just relax."

Julie giggled nervously and let out the breath she was holding, "Okay."

I didn't know if it was going to be the same for her as it had been the first time I'd been buttfucked by my brother, but I figured the principle was the same anyway. Holding my breath that time had just made it worse. Breathing was good, it helped, and so probably it would help Julie too. I hoped so anyway, I didn't want to hurt her. My strap-on was pretty big too, nine solid inches and compared to Julie's barely 15 year old pussy, that was huge. But so was Steve's cock and he'd fucked me, and Julie was made for this, I told myself. Her pussy wanted it.

Jane was being very quiet except for her breathing, which came out in little moans once in awhile. She was watching us, helpless to do anything else since her hands were bound behind her back. She couldn't even play with her pussy, but that was a good punishment for her, one that she appreciated. I know Jane would have joined us if I wanted her to, even helped, but this was private now, personal between Julie and me, and Jane understood that.

I put the head of my cock against Julie's pussy, rubbing it up and down and keeping my fingers at the tip so I could feel her little hole when I found it. My dick couldn't feel a thing, obviously, which was frustrating in like a dozen different ways. My fingers could though and Julie's sex was soft, amazingly soft and wet and hot. I could feel her pussy lips like silk or something, the softest place on her beautiful body, I imagined. I could feel her wiry pubic hair, matted with her juices and Jane's saliva. I felt Julie's hard little clit as I rubbed over it gently, making the girl gasp and giggle nervously and hug me that much tighter. She was watching my face, waiting and wanting as I worked my cock against her tiny hole.

"Ah ... There!" Julie nodded as my cockhead finally found her opening, spreading those soft, wet pussy lips and just starting to enter her virgin sex.

"Okay?" I asked her, staying very still and when she nodded I started pushing with my hips, holding my dildo steady and feeling it slide between my fingers.

"Ohhh ... Sssss..." Julie hissed at me, grimacing a little and I'd barely entered the girl when her cherry began to feel it. The bulbous head of my cock was stretching her inexperienced pussy and she could feel it tugging at her hymen, or so it seemed. I kissed her flushed face, pausing for a second as if I couldn't decide what I was going to do.

"Maybe we should..." I started pulling back, thinking we could try later or with something different, just my fingers maybe. That might not hurt too much.

"No ... I want it ... Just push..." Julie smiled at me, squeezing her thighs against my hips, like she was urging on a pony.

"Okay," I smiled back at her, but it was a disbelieving sort of smile, like I wasn't sure about this at all.

"Yessss ... Hard ... Do it, Ann!" Julie pulled me. I swear, it wasn't up to me at all. She put her legs around me, her heels against my back and her hands along my ribs, and she just pulled me into her.

I pushed too, not very hard, but deliberately and constantly and I watched Julie's face closely as my cock forced its way inside. Her cherry stretched a little I think, and then it must have torn. Julie jerked hard beneath me with her eyes shut tight and her mouth open like she might scream, but nothing came out.

And then the hard part was suddenly over, my cock sank inside her about halfway, maybe a little more, and it was done. I'd just broken her cherry and Julie wasn't crying or anything, not even frowning as we rested there, with her pussy wrapped tightly around my dick. She was breathing and nodding and looking into my face.

"That wasn't so bad," she giggled softly. "It's okay, it just really hurt for a second ... I'm okay."

"Are you sure?" I kissed her gently. I was afraid to move really, not wanting to see her in pain or anything. But Julie was nodding her head and kissing me back, telling me it was fine, that it felt good now. She'd felt a sharp pinch and then it was gone and I wanted to believe her.

"It feels kinda weird," she giggled and gave me a little squeeze with her thighs, like she was testing the waters. "Just go slow, okay?"

"Yeah," I was laughing too then and wishing I knew what her pussy felt like inside. I bet she was hot, like a greasy oven in there, and tight too. I knew she was tight because I really had to push and pull hard to get my cock moving. Her pussy muscles must have been really squeezing that dildo good, but it was smooth and wet and we were fucking then, making love slowly.

Sometimes she'd tell me to slow down, or pause for a second, especially when I went a little deeper. She was just getting used to it, getting accustomed to having a big cock inside her sex. And that was what Julie wanted, to lose her virginity to a boy's cock. Not to my fingers or a hairbrush, or falling off a horse. She wanted to make love and feel it, the pain and the pleasure, all of it. She was happy, even if it did hurt more than it felt good that first time. The emotions were the important part.

I tried to make it good too. Well of course I did, but I mean I didn't care about what I was feeling at all. My body was hot, my tummy filled with fireflies and I was about as turned on as I'd ever been in my life, but I didn't really care about that. I just focused on Julie, kissing her and whispering to her how beautiful she was, and how much I loved her. I told her she was special and perfect and I fucked her as gently as I could.

Julie didn't cum though and neither did I. But I didn't need a cum anyway, it would have been sort of disappointing because if anything I wanted to cum like a guy. I wanted to feel my balls get tight and my cock throbbing. I always wondered exactly what that felt like, cumming the way a guy does. But I'd never know and so I didn't even want a girly orgasm, not while I was making love for the first time with Julie.

But I wished she would have cum, just a little one, but probably it was hard with her pussy being so tender right then, being stretched and torn the way it was. The next time, I thought, in a few days or maybe in a week, or the time after that. When Julie was used to it, then she'd just feel good and we could make love harder and better. We'd remember this first time and carry it with us in our hearts and when we came together it would be okay, it would always be like the first time when we were together. It was a part of us now.

"Does it hurt?" I asked Julie.

She was sitting in the bathtub and that had been Jane's idea, and a good one maybe, because Julie had been pretty sore, even though she didn't really want to admit it. A bath was nice anyway though, and we were all in there. I'd untied Jane's hands and she was sitting on the closed toilet, still naked. We all were. I was sitting on the floor, leaning over the porcelain tub and Julie was leaning back in the warm bubbly water smiling at me while I just caressed her.

"Not too much," Julie shrugged.

"It'll go away," Jane said. "Still hurt the next time though, but not as bad probably."

"I shoulda been more careful," I frowned, stroking Julie's breasts which were half in and half out of the water. I was thinking about how she'd bled, but it had only been a little. I'd been more frightened by it than Julie, I think, and she kept promising me that she was fine.

"No," Julie giggled. "It was perfect."

"Tell your parents," Jane giggled. "Maybe they'll write a book about it."

"Just so they don't put me in it," I rolled my eyes. "Bad enough I'm a penguin."

"You're not a penguin," Julie grinned at me. "You're the best boyfriend in the world."

"Is that what I am?" I gave her a look. "Don't start acting weird just cause you lost your cherry."

"What?" Julie was teasing me. "She is, isn't she Jane?"

"Yeah," Jane smiled at me as I looked at her. "She is."

"Yeah, like you guys had a lot of boyfriends," I snorted and rolled my eyes.

I didn't know why I was arguing with them, it should have felt good being talked about like that. But I was naked and a boyfriend wasn't supposed to have tits, or a pussy. That's what it was, now that we were coming down and cooling off a little. I was back to being my silly self and wishing I was a boy all over, the boy my girlfriends deserved. When was I gonna learn?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.