Girl Fag - Cover

Girl Fag

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 33

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Ann Russet is a 14yo girl trying to understand her newfound sexuality. She's pretty sure she should have been born a guy, but can't deny her attraction for 'other' boys. Is it possible to be a gay boy trapped in a heterosexual girl's body? And if so, what the heck does that mean? With the help of her 6 brothers, 4 best friends, and football coach, Annie is determined to find out what makes her tick.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   School  

"Well, goddamn! Look what the cat dragged in!" Coach was waiting for me in the gym, leaning against the wall under the big round clock. He glanced up for a second, "Three whole minutes early too."

"Mornin' Coach," I said, feeling so tired it hurt just standing there. I'd been sleeping good and having a nice dream when my alarm had gone off at five, but I couldn't remember what it was. My brain was still numb even after a chilly pre-dawn bike ride.

"Good mornin', Russet!" Coach's voice was loud and he was punishing me for missing our workout the day before.

We stretched for awhile and that helped. My body was tight and it warmed the blood a little, loosened the muscles pretty good. Coach had me pumping some iron right off after that. He wanted me good and sweaty, I think, because I knew he wanted to fuck. His cock was hard and prominent in his tight black shorts and it looked good to me too.

I figured this was about perfect. I mean the relationship me and Coach had. That was the sort of thing Scott wanted for me, or so I assumed. There wasn't anything complicated about it. No deep emotions or anything. I didn't love him like I wanted to marry him or anything and Coach wasn't ever gonna feel that way about me. He didn't want to be plantin' no babies in my belly, or anything like that. He just wanted to work my body and fuck me like a boy once in awhile, and that was perfect and very uncomplicated.

I guessed that if Mr. Sawyer felt the same way, and I felt the same about Mr. Sawyer, then Scott couldn't have bitched about that so much. But the fact was that I didn't know exactly how Little Steve's dad thought of me, except it must have been something like real love, considering he had my pictures up on his wall like a monument. That had to be love right? I hoped so, because I was thinking I sorta loved him. I didn't know why exactly, not yet, but I did. I was looking forward to the day when he'd ask for some help with that Trans Am, cause I knew we'd be spending a lot of time together talking cars and probably fucking too, I hoped.

And I wasn't feeling bad about it neither, thinking about Mr. Sawyer and me while I lifted weights and stared at the dark outline of Coach's big cock. I didn't care if Little Steve knew his dad was having sex with me. In fact the more I thought about it, the more I liked it, which struck me as kinda bad. So I tried not to think about my friend, but that just made me think about his mom instead. Mrs. Sawyer probably knew about me and her husband, and that was okay too. Almost sorta in a way.

And if Monica was right, which I wasn't sure if I really believed her or not cause she'd sounded sorta drunk, then Mrs. Sawyer wasn't even gonna care. She might even want to watch her husband fucking me, which I knew some people liked a lot, but I didn't think I did. At least not until right then when I was imagining Little Steve's mom watching Little Steve's dad pump my butt full of sperm. That made me smile, even though I was grunting under 30 kilos of bench press iron.

"That funny, Russet?" Coach was spotting me, looking down his body at my face as I grinned up at his cock. It was just a few inches above my forehead.

"Naagh ... No ... Sir..." I grunted, extending my arms straight, balancing the weight above me. I could bench 90 pounds, probably more than that now, which was a lot for my smallish 85 pound body. Sixty-six pounds was still a lot though, and I was only doing the one set of ten. I'd already done 3 sets with 18 kilos and I'd do 3 more of those after this one to cool down. Except it wouldn't really cool me down. That was some serious muscle pumping for a girl like me.

"Cause if it ain't funny enough, I can throw another 10 on there for ya," Coach was smiling. "Give you something to really laugh about!"

"No ... Ugh! ... This is ... Ugh! ... Funny en ... Ugh!" I was pushing the weight hard and it felt good. I was seriously feeling good inside too and I wished I had some weight on my clit, just a little. She was buzzing this morning, despite my tiredness.

I flexed my arms and shoulders, looking at my muscles, which seemed inflated and I was pretty proud of them really. I was getting some guns, I thought, and not little girly guns either. I wasn't just toning, I was building. My chest felt tight too, pressing worked the upper body pretty good, and combined with some of the other lifting, I was getting hard underneath my tender breasts. I wasn't exactly working them off, if anything they were getting a little bigger I thought, but maybe that was okay. It was sexy having some muscles under my tits.

"You ain't the Terminator yet, boy," Coach chuckled. "Stop jerkin' off and let's do some ab work."

Coach had some different kind of work for my abdominals in mind that morning though. His cock was hard as stone and I reckon he'd had enough of watching me anyway. He put me on the floor, on a matt, putting a couple big 25 kilo barbells down over my ankles. It didn't hurt, they were big enough so they didn't rest on my bones or anything. They were octagonal too, not round, so they weren't gonna roll either.

He stood above me, straddling my body with his feet and dropping his shorts enough so his cock popped out. It was dark and stiff and already wet with precum. A big drop of it dripped down, hanging there and then falling to land on my t-shirt, right between my tits.

"Sit up now ... There you go ... Hands behind your back, not in front ... That's it..."

Coach had me sitting up with my legs straight and my hands clasped together in the small of my back. He grabbed my head and pushed me back, just a little, so I was like at a 60 degree angle maybe, my stomach muscles tightening to keep me there.

"Now ... Start suckin', boy!" Coach let go of my head and smiled down at me as I took the head of his cock in my mouth.

He really was about the perfect height for that and all I could do was move about half a foot, back and forth while Coach stood still. I was working my stomach, keeping my back straight or else Coach would yell at me. It was like doing really small and incredibly difficult crunches and after a minute or so I could really feel my belly start to burn.

"That's it, son ... Suck that cock ... Work it, boy ... You fag cocksucker ... Come on ... Throat that fucker ... You can do it..."

Coach loved talking dirty and I was sucking him the best I could, pulling my shoulders and face foreward with my abs, moving my whole body back and forth just the few inches I needed to get Coach's cock in and out of my stretched lips. I tried to concentrate on what I was doing with my mouth, the way I'd twirl my wet pink tongue around the head and along the shaft as it moved. I couldn't quite get him in my throat, no matter how hard I tried, and I really wished Coach would let me relax, just enough to do it a couple times.

But he didn't and my body was burning up. I was shaking and my abs were getting sore. The rest of me was too. You'd be surprised the muscles that start feeling it after 3 and then 4 and then 5 agonizingly long minutes of tension like that. My shoulders were hurting, and my thighs as I strained against the barbells. My heels were coming off the floor, as if I could lift those weights across my ankles somehow, but of course I couldn't.

And all the while I was sucking Coach's hard thick cock. Precum and spit ran out of my mouth, dripping down my chin as I panted for air around it. I'd suck for a couple seconds, and then breathe, suck and breathe. I felt my body trembling and my sex was greasy with moisture. It was strange, working my body that hard while I did something so sexy. I loved Coach's dick, the shape and texture of it. The heat of it radiating into my sucking mouth, the weight of it on my tongue.

I went at his cock until I couldn't go any further and then I couldn't hold my hands behind my back any more. Even as I moved my hands to support myself, my stomach muscles gave out and I just fell back on the cool vinyl mat, sucking air and rubbing my stretched and tender abdominals.

"That was pretty good, Russet," Coach was pulling the weights off my ankles and then turning me over, lifting my ass in the air as he pulled my shorts down. "But, now you went and got me all horny!" Coach laughed. "Let's work those glutes, eh?"

"Ohhhh!" I groaned, my body tensing instinctively for a second as Coach wasted no time and pressed his cock against my little pink asshole. At least I was ready for it this morning, since Coach had warned me the day before. I'd put a bunch of that Asstro Lube in my butt before I'd left home and it helped a lot.

"Damn, boy ... You ain't so tight this morning ... Who you been fuckin?" Coach slapped my ass hard, making me wince and I grunted as he drove his cock balls deep a second later. "Got yourself all primed too, huh? You're turning into a good little faggot, Russet," Coach fucked my ass slowly, holding my butt cheeks and spreading the firm round globes so he could look down and see his cock sliding in and out of my tight pucker.

"You remind me of my mama's oven, boy ... You know why?" Coach spanked me again, hard, and my whole body jerked beneath him.

"N-Noooo..." I breathed, digging my fingers into the mat I was on and pushing my ass back, rolling my hips a little. It was always good fucking Coach and I wanted it bad that morning, just like I did every morning, really.

"Cause yer hot, greased, and ready for the meat, boy!"

SMACK!

"Damn, your ass is hot! Like to fuck you all day."

SMACK!

"You want that ... My dick up your faggot ass all day long?"

SMACK!

"Answer me, faggot!" Coach chuckled. "How bout I fuck you all day, huh?"

"Ohhh ... Yeah ... Ugh! Fuuu ... Fuck me ... Coach ... All day ... Fuck my ... Ugh! Faggot ass!" I was moving my body while Coach stayed still, so that I was working my hot stretched ass around his cock. He watched as I'd push myself against him, taking that fat cock deep, and then arching my back slightly as I pulled away again. I was fucking him this morning and Coach was loving it.

After a couple minutes of that, when Coach had enough of me doing all the work, he grabbed my hips and start fucking me again. The man was driving his cock in and out of my rectum quickly, lifting his body a little to change the angle of his penetration. He was getting deep too and my butt was made for cock, it seemed like to me. I'd had plenty of practice though, that was a fact. I was taking him a lot easier than I had the first time we'd done it. Coach was going at me like he was fucking my pussy, not my butt, and the really cool thing was how good that felt.

I mean, it had always felt good, even when it hurt, but probably a lot of that was just cause I'd wanted it to. Like it had been more emotional pleasure than physical, you know? But now I really did feel good when I had sex and it was undeniable. I could almost cum from it, even without touching my pussy, just from the sensations of a hard cock working against my pussy through my rectum. I didn't have any idea what real intercourse would feel like, but I had a hard time believing anything could feel as good as getting buttfucked by a man with a big dick.

Having said all that, I have to say that I was rubbing my clit finally, being totally unable to help myself. It always felt so good and I could barely remember how I'd used to avoid it. I must have been crazy or something, because rubbing my clitty while Coach fucked my ass was incredible. I came hard about eight seconds after I found it with my fingers, and all I could do was clench my teeth against the pleasure and clench my asshole around Coach's sweet fucking cock.

That had to be what it was like being a boy, I thought. Imagining that my clit wasn't the hard little button of flesh it was, but rather a long hard cock of my own. I was cumming so good I could almost feel my fingers wrapped around a dick, my own dick, stroking it in time with Coach's deep thrusts into my ass. He was man fucking me again, and no matter what else I thought or felt any other time, with Coach I was always a boy. Even rubbing my clit didn't change that.

"Ahhh! Shit, boy ... Here it comes ... Oh fuck yeah ... Take it you fag slut..." Coach pushed himself into me with hard grunt and I could feel his cock jerking against the tight muscles of my ass. His sperm was hot and I felt that too, soothing and sort of squishy and almost gross, except I liked it. I enjoyed the way a man's cum felt inside me and I sighed with fuzzy pleasure as I lay beneath him.

Coach was pressing me down so that I was flat on my stomach with my hand trapped against my thrumming clit as I came again. He didn't really move in and out while he came, he just held himself there, keeping his dick in the deepest part of me and grinding his hips and groaning. His hands were on my back, pressing me into the soft mat and mashing my sore tits so that the pain of my recent piercings mixed with the pleasure, and that made it even better somehow. Coach always made it good for me when he was cumming, even though he tried to pretend like he didn't care.

"So you gonna be back Wednesday?" Coach asked me a few minutes later. He was leaning back while I sucked his cock clean, kneeling between his spread legs and still buzzing from my orgasms.

"Mmmm..." I swallowed spit and sperm. "Uh, maybe. Or Thursday for sure." I took his cock back in my mouth, licking and sucking. Getting it nice and clean after he'd fucked my little ass so good. I really loved doing that for him a lot.

"That's a long time, Russet. Gonna have some serious catchin' up to do when you get back," Coach didn't sound too happy and I knew he was thinking more about football than working out. "Get my balls too, son. Don't wanna forget about them."

"Yes sir..." I breathed, moving my mouth down to clean his sweaty ball sack. It was gonna be a long time until Thursday, and that was sort of an unhappy thought cause I'd be missing Coach and our daily workouts.

That morning I saw my friends in class, of course, and they were mostly excited about the sleepover at John's that night. Their enthusiasm was catchy, but I had to go to Beaverton and see Julie. Especially since Jane was coming too. I loved my friends, but Jane and Julie, they were like everything to me, especially since I didn't get to see them everyday, not like I did Matt, Lance, and John.

But not all the excitement was about the sleepover. Everybody at school had heard about Matt clocking Brian, although nobody knew exactly why it had happened. Same thing with Shaun getting kicked in the balls. He wasn't in school that day and part of me hoped it wasn't cause I'd kicked him as hard as I could right in the nuts. I mean, he coulda had a cold or something, right? I didn't think so though. I figured he was probably in bed with a bag of ice stuck between his thighs. That almost made me feel bad too, until I remembered why I'd kicked him.

Anyway, the whole school knew about the fight and so that was interesting. Matt was puffed up a little, even though he'd sucker punched Brian. Nobody else knew that and we weren't gonna say anything. Brian would say it, but he'd been on the receiving end, so he was supposed to say it hadn't been fair. But he was probably glad nobody knew he'd had his dick out, trying to get a blowjob from another boy. After he'd grabbed my ass, which he hadn't really but that was besides the point, Brian woulda gotten labeled a serious little pervert for something like forcing Stevie Sawyer to blow him. Like a child molester or something, even though Brian was still a child too, technically.

I knew Coach was gonna be pissed at practice though. I mean, Brian's left eye was all swollen and black and blue. First he could barely breathe after I'd socked him in the nose, and now he could barely see. Plus Shaun was the center and if he couldn't squat over the ball and hike it cause his nuts hurt ... Coach was gonna have a fit! But that was in the future too, so we didn't pay a while lot of attention to that anyway. We had bigger things to worry about.

"Does he know?" Matt was whispering to me in homeroom.

"Huh?" I glanced at him. "Does who know what?"

"Your brother. Steve," Matt licked his lips. "Does he know what we did with, uh ... You know?"

He was talking about how we'd all had sex with Nurse Haven. Matt and Lance and probably John too, they were all convinced that Steve was going to kill them once he found out they'd fucked his brand new fiancé. I wasn't so sure, but I wasn't eager to find out either. At the very least he'd be unhappy. All we had to do though was play it cool. Nurse Haven didn't know who'd done it, she hadn't seen their faces at all, she'd just felt their cocks inside her pussy. And they'd cum too, a lot, and for a split second I wondered if Lisa was on the pill or anything. But that was too scary, so I stopped thinking about it quick.

"No," I shook my head, deciding lying was the best policy, at least right then. "He doesn't know anything, now shut-up about it." Besides, I told myself, maybe it wasn't even a lie.

The teacher was looking at us and I looked back down at my assignment quickly. But I knew I'd have to answer that same question for Lance and then for John too. Probably more than a few times as I saw them during the day; and that was annoying. I wished those guys would just relax and stop worrying so much, but that thought was coming from a girl who was always thinking way too much about stuff like that herself. So what did I know anyway?

"Hey!" Little Steve slid in behind me at the lunch line, smiling and looking like he always did at school. Cute and a little cocky maybe.

"Hi," I smiled back, but I was immediately reminded of my conversation with Monica. I didn't really want to bring that up though.

"So, um ... Are we gonna go out this weekend?" Steve was ever hopeful, I'll say that much for him. I sort of wondered how he could even ask me that, since he knew me and his dad had been fooling around.

"Hmmm..." I made a face.

"Awww..." Steve rolled his eyes. "Don't tell me you're busy again."

"I'm busy again," I shrugged. "I'm going to Oregon until Wednesday or something."

"Oregon?" Steve kinda had to think about that for a second. "What's in Oregon?"

"My brother is getting married to Miss Haven, he's gonna see her parents," I looked at the stuff the lunch lady was putting on my tray and I didn't recognize it. "What's this stuff?"

"Turkey Ala King, honey. It's good," one of the ladies said, but I wasn't sure I believed her.

"Nurse Heaven?" Stevie swallowed hard, probably remembering the afternoon before in the girls locker room.

"Yep," I gave that turkey stuff a little sniff and I thought it looked kinda gross.

"So why do you have to go?" Stevie was sort of whining, just a little, but if anyone had a right to, it was him. He'd asked me out and I'd said yes, but I'd been putting him off for a long time. It wasn't fair at all.

"Well, I guess I don't have to go," I sorta rocked my head. "But I want to. It's kind of like a vacation," I laughed, hoping the boy would at least smile, but he didn't.

"That sucks," he frowned.

"When I get back, I swear. We'll go out, okay?" We were just about at the end of the counter.

"You mean it?" Little Steve looked at me like I might have been lying and that bothered me a lot.

"Yeah, I do. Cross my heart," I made a little X over my left breast. "Okay?"

"Yeah," Steve nodded and finally did smile.

I felt a little relived then because I just didn't need to spend a really long weekend worrying about Little Steve. I was surprised it was that easy though. I mean, him just worrying about going out with me. He wasn't stressing over his dad and me fooling around or anything, and I'd been worried about that. I actually did wonder then if I should tell him that I'd called Monica, but I wasn't sure what I'd say about that. I had a lot of questions, and even some doubts, since a lot of what the girl had said had made no sense to me at all. I didn't even know her, so I couldn't know what to believe anyway, and the cafeteria wasn't exactly the best place to bring the subject up anyway.

As we made our way towards our usual table we just talked about the sleepover, since he'd never been to one. He was really looking forward to it and I knew he was wishing I was gonna be there, since he was still getting to know the other guys. I justassured Steve that he was gonna be fine. I told him to bring just a few extra clothes and his toothbrush or whatever. He was gonna have fun, I knew. John's family was really cool and we always had a good time at his place.

We avoided Brian, of course, not even looking in his direction, really. He was sitting with his friends like always, but they weren't saying much. Not laughing at all or even smiling the way kids do during lunch. Steve didn't want to be reminded of the previous evening, I was sure, since he'd been the boy with the dick in his face. So it was sorta hard for him to be in school and listening to everyone around him speculate on what had really been going on.

"Hey Ann, hi Steve," John looked up at us as we sat down, but Lance and especially Matt were busy.

" ... and then I just nailed him!" Matt was saying, punching the air while Carol Hahn sat listening and smiling happily.

"But he's so big!" Carol said, and I just rolled my eyes at no one in particular.

Matt was smiling like he'd just beat down King Kong or something, basking in the glow of his newfound fame as the guy who gave Brian Hades a black eye. I wasn't sure why that would appeal to Steve's sister, but there she was, ohhing and ahhing like the airhead I knew she wasn't. It was just an act, but she did it pretty good and I wondered why.

"Hey Ann," Lance finally noticed me, but his eyes were all over Carol. I felt a little ... Jealous? Nah. I dismissed that, but I did feel a little left out suddenly.

"Hey. What's going on?" I asked, looking down at my tray and wondering if I should try that turkey stuff.

"Matt's got a new girlfriend," John giggled.

"A new one? Dude, he never even had an old one!" Lance said.

"Shut-up," Matt didn't even look at them.

"Hi Carol," I smiled at her and she gave me a little smile back, but not much of one.

"You going out with Greg tonight?" I asked, just to bring Matt back to reality. I had no idea what my brother's plans were, but that wasn't the point.

"I guess," Carol sighed, like she didn't really want to. "What are you doing tonight?" she asked Matt, leaning close and putting a hand on his arm.

"Uh..." Matt looked around at his friends quickly. "I'm going over to John's house."

"Oh, with Steve?" Carol glanced at her half step-brother as if noticing him for the first time.

"Yeah I guess so," Matt looked at Steve. "You're still coming, right?"

"Uh-huh," Steve nodded.

"I wish I could go," Carol said, and all she needed to do was bat her eyelashes, I thought, and her little act would be complete. "It would be so much fun to hang out with you guys!"

"Yeah me too," Matt nodded, swallowing thickly and smiling like his head was gonna split wide open any second.

I guess him smacking Brian had been a good thing, sorta. But the one good thing for Matt might turn out to be not so good after all, if he wasn't careful. Greg liked Carol a lot. I mean, he'd already fucked the girl at least once. In his own bed even, so I seriously doubted he'd let her go without a fight and he wasn't gonna get sucker punched either.

I frowned at that, eating my lunch and just listening really. All I needed was one more problem and I couldn't help giving Carol a couple dirty looks. She shoulda known better anyway. I wasn't gonna say anything to Greg, since that was just trouble waiting to happen, pure and simple, and he'd find out soon enough probably all by himself. But she didn't know me that well, so she must have had some small thought that maybe I'd say something. I was her boyfriend's sister, after all. It just made no sense and almost seemed like she was looking to make trouble.

I was looking forward to that trip with Steve and Lisa more and more.

The closer it got to six o'clock, the longer I had to wait. Or so it seemed. I was looking forward to going to Julie's house more than almost anything I could ever remember. My afternoon classes seemed to crawl by. Even shop class, which normally went pretty quick for me, just seemed to drag on.

Football practice was even worse though, as there wasn't any clock handy. Normally that might be a good thing, since watching the clock was sorta like torture, but I found that not knowing how much time had passed was pretty much torture too. It didn't help that the practice wasn't all that much fun either, since Coach was pretty unhappy about Brian's eye. I guess having depth perception was kind of important if you were gonna play quarterback and throw the ball. It kinda came in handy avoiding people that wanted to tackle you too. Not having our starting center was bad too and the boy who was filling in, Ned Ripley, wasn't very good at it. He kept dropping the snap and Coach was in a bad mood all afternoon.

We practiced a lot of running plays and that kept me busy anyway, except Brian kept slamming the ball into my gut during the handoffs and I was getting pissed about that. I didn't do anything about it, I just wanted practice to be over and by the time it finally was, I was pretty worn out. That didn't matter much though, the idea of spending a whole night with Julie and Jane was enough to keep my adrenaline up and I might have been a little tired, but I didn't notice it. I didn't even bother taking a shower after practice was over, I just wanted to get home because that was the next milestone on my little journey to Beaverton, you know? I think I rode my bike home in record time.

Greg was fixing dinner when I walked through the kitchen, lasagna, which was like his specialty or something, and he made it pretty good. It was just messy because he liked to spread that ricotta cheese around with his fingers. It always looked sorta gross when he was preparing it, but it sure tasted good when it came out of the oven. He always put some spicy Italian sausages at the bottom of the pan, with chopped broccoli, onions, pepperoni, and black olives spread out between the layers. Mushrooms too and I almost wished I was staying home to eat some, but I wasn't. Jane was going to pick me up at seven after she'd gotten home and changed after her cheerleading practice.

"Hey, Ann," Greg glanced at me. "You gotta call Jane."

"I gotta?" I grinned at him and I was a little winded cause I'd rode my bike fast. "Cool, thanks," I dropped my bag and reached for the phone.

"Some other guy called too. Dad talked to him."

"Who was that?" I asked, dialing Jane's number.

"I dunno, Pops didn't say," Greg shrugged. "You still going to Beaverton?"

"Oh yeah," I smiled, waiting for Jane to answer.

"Hello?" a voice answered and it took me a second to realize it was Sherry.

"Hi, is Jane there?" I asked. Jane and Sherry each had their own phones in their own bedrooms, which must have been really nice, I thought. I wondered why Sherry was answering Jane's, but they were sisters anyway, so...

"Ann? Hi. Yeah, she's in the shower. What's up?" Sherry's voice was soft and I could picture her sitting on Jane's bed smiling.

Part of me wondered if they'd been fooling around maybe, but it didn't really make me jealous or anything. They were sisters like I said, so it wasn't like Jane was cheating on me if they had, plus I knew for a fact they did. Just like Jane knew I fooled around with my brothers. It was just one of those things that we didn't really pay a lot of attention to.

"I just got home, Greg told me she called, so..." I let my voice trail off.

"Oh, yeah, it's no big deal. She just wanted to let you know we'd be over at seven, just in case you forgot," Sherry laughed because she probably knew there was no way I'd forget something like that.

"Oh, you're coming too?" I asked, not meaning it to sound like a bad thing, except it was a little confusing.

"Well, yeah," Sherry giggled. "I'm giving you guys a ride, right? I sorta need my car. Jane said you guys were gonna ride back with that what's-her-name in the morning anyway and do some riding."

"Julie, yeah," I nodded cause all of that made sense. "Okay, thanks."

"You didn't think I was gonna hit on your girlfriend, did ya?" Sherry teased me.

"Ummm..." I giggled, but in truth it had been a thought that had just briefly gone through my mind. Just for a second when she'd said 'we'. I liked Sherry okay, but I still had a hard time trusting her, you know?

"Yeah, yeah..." Sherry laughed, like she knew what I was thinking. "So how's everything working out for you and Jane, anyway?"

"I'm happy," I shrugged at the phone, not really knowing what to say to that. Everything was really fine so far as I was concerned.

"Yeah, so's she," Sherry said. "That's cool. Hey is Mark there? Or David?"

"Mmmm, I don't know, hold on," I looked at Greg. "You seen Mark or David?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.