Girl Fag
Chapter 29

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Ann Russet is a 14yo girl trying to understand her newfound sexuality. She's pretty sure she should have been born a guy, but can't deny her attraction for 'other' boys. Is it possible to be a gay boy trapped in a heterosexual girl's body? And if so, what the heck does that mean? With the help of her 6 brothers, 4 best friends, and football coach, Annie is determined to find out what makes her tick.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   School  

Did you ever wonder about fate? Or destiny maybe? Any of that stuff, like if we're really free to choose what happens to us or not? I used to think that we were all alone, that we just did stuff because we wanted too, not because some mysterious force was guiding us. But sometimes I see evidence that maybe I'm wrong about that. The night Steve brought Lisa home was pretty much one of those times. She really wanted to have sex with me and I wasn't sure why. My brother had just announced their engagement and shortly thereafter arranged to get me alone with his fiancé, just so Lisa could tell me that we'd still have our fun together. Steve was perfectly happy with the idea of us being lovers or whatever.

That was just too weird and I'd tried and tried, and tried again not to do what I felt was wrong. But every time I thought I had a chance, something happened to push us closer together. The final straw came just as I was trying to explain to the woman that I needed time to think, to work it all out in my head. There was a soft knocking at the bedroom door and I opened it to find my brother Steve grinning at me. I was about to say something, to get him inside the room so we could talk, when he handed me my strap-on dildo. I'd left it in the middle of my bed, under the sheets and forgotten about until he'd found it. That knocked all the words out of my head as I took it and stared down at the cock in my hands like an idiot, wondering where that had come from. And most especially why Steve was giving it to me.

"Have fun, sis!" Steve said softly, winking at me and then slipping away like a bad dream.

"Oh good!" Lisa clapped her hands quietly and she was pulling me back once more to the bed. "See, Miss Russet? What did I tell you?"

It was nice though, I'll admit that. My heart wasn't in it at first and to tell the truth, I missed the old Miss Haven. The quiet and shy, super submissive woman who could barely look into my eyes without blushing. I'd fallen in love with her, I think, at least a little, and I felt somewhat lost with the Lisa who was doing everything she could to seduce me. We made love that night, if that's what we should call it, just like two people ... Well, in love I guess, and that wasn't so bad after awhile.

"Ohhh ... God yes ... Deeper ... Oh ... Deeeep ugh!" Lisa was on her back, on her fiancé's bed, with her long legs over my shoulders as I spread her thighs with my boyish hips. She was still wearing her cheerleader outfit, but without the little shorts or her tiny lace panties. The big hard cock I now sported slid between her swollen labia easily, sinking inside the woman's sex over and over. I would bend my neck, finding her open mouth as Lisa panted for air, and kiss her all the while.

It was so much different than anything we'd done before and all my doubts were gone, at least for the moment. Lisa had drawn me into having sex with her as if by magic it almost seemed. I'd tried to say no, but it hadn't worked and the more she'd touched me, the more she'd kissed and stroked my body, the harder it had become. Lisa wasn't acting so submissive anymore, if anything she seemed to take charge of our strange relationship, but she never stopped calling me Miss Russet either. It was like she was the same, but different, taking charge only because she knew she had to just this once.

And it was safe for her to do it too. I mean we weren't in her office or in the locker room, or someplace where she felt vulnerable. Her guilt for wanting a student, for lusting after a child in her care, none of that was running through her head. I was someone else for her right then, and while I could sense that, I couldn't understand it. But I didn't really need to either. All I had to do was give myself up to her desires and when I did that, it became very good for both of us all at once.

I'd pushed her top up, over her the firm swell of her tits, and Lisa's nipples were hard and pointed upward so that they grazed mine while we fucked. And when we kissed I could feel them, pressing against my body like burning pebbles. Lisa's hands moved along my back, or held my neck, or dug into my hips when she'd cum. I loved the way she felt, the way she moved beneath me. I found myself imagining that I was a real boy, a man like my brother Steve, and she was my wife. It was intoxicating, a wild fantasy that I'd never dreamed of before.

I envied my brother, maybe even felt a little jealous because I knew he'd felt her pussy wrapped around his cock. The tightness of her sex, the way it would clasp and grip and squeeze his manhood, begging him to fill her with his seed. I could feel none of that and it was a frustration only slightly appeased by the burning of my clit. The base of my dildo was rubbing at me nicely, especially when I'd thrust hard, driving all of that cock inside Miss Haven until there was nothing left to give, and then I'd grind myself against her, working my sex against the dildo until I could barely stand it. I'd draw back slowly, dragging my cock away as Lisa gasped and stared into my eyes, hungry for more.

We had sex like that for a long time, until we'd both come several times and even when were finally finished, lying there side by side, kissing and touching and whispering words that meant nothing, I don't think we were truly sated in our lust. I rubbed her sex slowly, enjoying the way Lisa's pussy was stretched and open to my fingers, and she was so wet inside it was unbelievable. She tried to touch me too, after I'd removed the dildo from around my waist, but I stopped her. I wanted to remember her that night as if I were a boy. I let her touch my stomach and breasts and face, but not my sex.

We fell asleep together on Steve's bed and when I woke up I realized I'd slept right through my morning workout with Coach, and beyond that, halfway through my first class of the day. I just groaned, glancing at Lisa's sleeping form, and fell back on the pillows wondering what I was doing having sex with my future sister-in-law.

I was still awake and still worrying, having given up on school at least for the morning, when there came a soft knocking followed by Steve's voice. The door opened then and Steve peered around it, looking all wet and wrapped in a towel. He looked pretty good considering the late night and the buzz he'd had just a few hours earlier. But all of my brothers were always pretty chipper in the mornings, and so was I usually.

"I thought the door was locked," I said softly, knowing it had been. I'd triple checked when it became obvious that I was going to do more than just sleep with Lisa.

"It was," he grinned and showed me his key. "My bedroom, remember?" He stepped into the room, locking the door behind him, "Have a good time last night?"

"You know we did," I said softly, both of us being considerate of Lisa who was still asleep. I frowned at him, "It isn't right."

"Hey, don't worry about me. I love both of you," he came over to the bed and I slid over, closer to Lisa so he'd have room to sit down.

"She's gonna be your wife," I looked up at him. "She practically raped me last night." I tried to stay unhappy, but saying that made me smile just a little and my brother chuckled.

"It was her idea to come here. She wanted to see you and tell you about it," Steve shrugged. "I asked her to marry me and she told me about you guys."

"Yeah? And what did you say?"

"I, uh, well ... I told her about us," he said reluctantly, like he didn't think I knew, at least not for sure.

"She said that," I punched his thigh, but not very hard. "I thought you weren't gonna tell anybody."

"It was show and tell, man. What can I say?" Steve grinned. "Anyway, she liked it. A lot. Lisa sort of uh, wants to do it with us."

"What?" my voice got loud and Steve shushed me with a finger to his lips. "We're not doing it anymore, remember? You told me that! What's wrong with you?"

"I love her, Ann. I dunno," he didn't really have anything to say, I realized, at least no good explanation. He was in love with a woman who had some strange desires or something. I guess seeing her husband with his sister was one of them, probably joining in too. Or more likely, Lisa really did feel affection for me and wanted to share it with Steve, and vice versa.

"This is too weird," I dropped my head and closed my eyes. "My life is so messed up!"

"Yeah," Steve sighed, as if he could possibly understand.

"You're part of it too, Steve," I told him, feeling pretty annoyed. "This all started that first night, with you. Now it's like everyday something is pulling me, just tearing me up inside. People are mad at me, people are in love with me. Sometimes the same people all at once. God! What did I do?"

I was feeling sorry for myself, I knew, but there was nothing I could do about it. I was feeling used somehow and unhappy with the way my life was turning out. I was supposed to have one person, just one, that I could love and be with and spend my life with. Instead I had like a dozen or something, all of them needing me for some reason or another. I was mad at everybody right then, my brother, Lisa, Julie and Jane, Coach, Brian, Little Steve, all my friends ... The list just seemed to go on and on. Why couldn't I just be happy?

"Take a break," Steve reached down, rubbing my thigh under the sheet. "A little vacation."

"Huh?"

"We're going to Oregon, me and Lisa."

"When?" I glanced to my left and she was still sleeping.

"This afternoon probably, drive to Seattle today and then down tomorrow."

"For what?" I totally didn't understand what he was talking about.

"To meet the in-laws," Steve laughed gently. "I have to meet her parents. You know, shake Dad's hand, taste mom's meatloaf. Get the old man-to-man talk about taking care of his baby or whatever it is father-in-laws do."

"You're going to meet Lisa's family?" I'm not sure why it surprised me, but it did. "So what's that got to do with ... Oh no..." I shook my head.

"Yeah," Steve was grinning. "Come with us, it'll be fun. A little road trip to clear your head. We'll stay for the weekend, be back here by Tuesday. You even get out of school."

"A road trip with you guys?" I took a deep breath, trying to imagine having sex with Lisa in her old bedroom with her parents sleeping in the next room, secure in the knowledge that their daughter's virtue was safe because Steve was sleeping on the couch. What a great joke, just like the one we'd played on our dad.

"Yeah," Steve gave me a little squeeze. "Have some time together, just the three of us."

"You're as bad as Mark and David," I shook my head. "Thanks, but no thanks. We're going salvagin' on Saturday, remember? I'm going to Julie's house tomorrow night with Jane. I'm supposed to see my friend Stevie sometime this weekend."

I was feeling the weight again of having too many friends and not enough me to go around. It sounds stupid and I figured it was probably pretty bad luck to complain about having too many friends, but that's what I was doing. Like who was I anyway? Just some 14 year old girl, that's all. Nobody special, but I felt like I was acting like it suddenly. I felt guilty, especially since I'd been mad at everyone for liking me just a few minutes before. I probably didn't deserve friends and that was hurting me too.

"Well, just think about it, okay?" Steve was still touching me and I didn't mind it. I'd brought my right hand to his bare thigh and I was rubbing him the same way, sliding my hand up and down his cool skin, still slightly damp from his shower. I was such a total hypocrite.

"Do you want her to see us?" I asked Steve slowly. "I mean, is that why you're asking?"

I knew it was and I'd rejected it quickly without thinking, but like always, my mind was splitting, running in two different directions. I always wanted everything, that was my problem. I'd come to a decision and change it, and then change it again just for good luck. I loved my brother though. I loved Steve maybe more than anyone else in the world, although that didn't seem fair to the rest of my brothers, or most especially my Daddy. But it was true just the same. I had to ask, if only to know that he wanted me. It was important somehow.

"I only want what you want, sis," Steve smiled.

"I know," I nodded. "But tell me, do you think we should stop?"

"Me and you?" he looked at me with honest eyes. "Or you and Lisa?"

"Yeah. All of us," I bit my bottom lip, having no clue what he'd say. But Steve really would give up something that he wanted if it would make me happy, I was sure. I just didn't know which answer I wanted to hear.

He thought about it for a long minute before shaking his head. "No, I don't think so. We're okay, Ann, we understand so..." he lifted his hands and sighed. "I don't know."

Steve didn't have any more answers than I did, he could only say what he felt. That made me a feel a little better, although I'm not sure why exactly. I suppose I just liked the idea that I wasn't totally stupid. I mean, if Steve didn't know, and I figured he knew a lot more than I ever would, then how was I gonna figure it out? And that made me think that maybe I didn't have to figure it out, like I wasn't even supposed to. There's comfort in that, in realizing that there's a limit to what you could understand, like the end of a race. Even though the track goes round and round forever, you have to stop somewhere, otherwise it's pointless. I just had to figure out how to make myself stop worrying about everything.

"I was pretending I was you last night," I giggled softly, feeling suddenly relieved.

"Oh yeah?" Steve smiled at me, sensing my mood change, I think.

"Uh-huh," I nodded, moving my hand under his towel, shifting my body a little so I could almost reach his penis if I wanted to. "I was making love to her like I had a real dick."

"Mmmm ... Did you like it?" Steve moved his hand up to my tummy, rubbing me and using the motion to pull the sheet down my chest slowly.

"I wanted to make Lisa pregnant," I whispered, squeezing the inside of his thigh. "I wanted to cum inside her."

"Do you want to watch us?" Steve asked, looking at my breasts as they became exposed. My puffy nipples were hard and Steve licked his lips.

"Yessss..." I sighed. "I want to see it when you do it."

I was getting warmer, my tummy shivering inside and I had goose bumps on my skin. I moved my hand to find my brother's semi-hard penis and I wrapped my fingers around it. We just looked at each other for a few seconds. His soft brown eyes were warm and inviting and I wanted to stay inside them forever right then. I'd missed him, I think, missed the way it felt to be close with him in that special, secret way.

"Do you want to wake her up?" Steve asked and his hand was on my left breast, playing across my nipple.

"I want you to make love to me, here, next to her..." I grinned at the sudden look on his face. "In my ass."

"Ohhh..." he grinned and I knew Steve really wanted my pussy.

He leaned over and kissed me for a few minutes, although I wasn't sure about my breath, but he didn't seem to care. Steve kissed me hard, pushing his tongue into my mouth like he was eating me up and it was a sudden rush of heat bursting inside me. Like I'd had all that desire built up inside for too long and now I couldn't control it. I rolled over, onto my stomach, kicking the sheets away and told my brother to do it, just like that, while I was lying next to his fiancé, looking at her. I wanted to see Lisa's beautiful face while Steve fucked me. It was wicked and wonderful and as he straddled my thighs, rubbing saliva over his cock, I knew I was gonna cum good.

I kept my body flat, my ass down as my brother pulled my butt cheeks apart, exposing my little pink anus. He gathered some spit in his mouth, letting it drip onto my asshole and I giggled at that as Steve worked his cockhead arounf the small puddle and then slowly started pushing his thick cock inside my too small butt. It hurt, a little, mostly because I was dry except for his spit, but I didn't mind it. I wanted it to hurt, I think, like the first time when Steve had taken my virgin asshole just a few weeks before. I wanted to remember that and everything that had happened in between. I wanted to wake up Lisa so she could open her eyes and see him fucking me, driving his cock into his sister's willing body.

"Owwww ... Ooohh ... Fuck!" I groaned, grimacing as my tender muscles were forced apart by Steve's large cock. "Do it ... Push it in ... It's good..." I was telling him, trying to relax, telling myself to breathe and just let him in.

"You're tight as hell, Ann," Steve gasped. "Jesus ... I thought you were practicing this stuff!" he laughed and that made me laugh too and it helped, believe it or not, and another inch or two worked its way inside, filling me nicely. My ass was taking him, but reluctantly like always, squeezing Steve's cock and massaging it with my rectum wrapped around him like a fist.

"I love getting it like this..." I breathed. Steve had stopped pushing for a minute and was kissing my shoulders as his cock throbbed inside my butt. "We can't stop doing this, Steve ... Can't stop ... Okay?"

"I know," he whispered, kissing my ear, and then he pushed again. An inch inside and half an inch back, sawing his penis back and forth, going just a little deeper until his cock was as far inside my body as he could get it, his big heavy balls filled with incestuous sperm pressing against my moist sex.

He kissed me more, enjoying the feeling of his entire cock being squeezed by my tight, hot ass. His lips were on my back and shoulders, my neck and cheeks, until I turned my head enough that he could kiss my lips, out tongues playing between them. I reached back so I could feel that bit of cock shaft that wasn;t inside me and how my butthole was stretched tight and rubbery around him. God! Steve's cock was so thick, I couldn't believe he was all the way inside me like that. It didn't even hurt, not at all. It just felt weird and good, a little uncomfortable, but I was so used to the pressure I hardly noticed. Mostly it just felt really great and I squeezed my ass hard, getting a little groan out of my brother and pushing him to fuck me good.

"Oh, wow..." Lisa giggled sleepily. The bouncing bed had woken her up finally and she lifted her head a little, blinking in the morning light as she looked us up and down. "You should have woken me up!"

"We just did ... Hmmm..." I sighed and gave her a contented smile and then a sharp gasp as Steve jammed his cock hard inside me, leaning against my small body so he could kiss his fiancé good morning. It was pretty hot watching them kiss while he fucked me and I squirmed a little, finding some pressure for my clit and bringing some little contractions through my unfilled sex and overfilled ass.

Steve was really fucking me hard then, pushing his upper body back up like he was doing push-ups, and pulling his cock halfway out before thrusting it back inside me. I found my right hand on Lisa's skin, stroking her breasts as she lay on her side, watching my face as her husband-to-be made love to me in the only way I'd let him. Lisa moved closer and I pulled long strands of disheveled blonde hair from her blue eyes, my body jerking beneath Steve's thrusts, and then finally kissing her.

It was good like that, so different from anything I'd experienced before. Having sex with my brother while I kissed Lisa. I could feel myself glowing I think, like my skin was charged with electricity and my heart was pounding in my chest. I was going to cum, after a nice long build up of pleasure. I was squeezing my thighs and holding Lisa close, my body twisting awkwardly as Steve continued fucking me, getting closer to his own orgasm. Her hands were on me as well, stroking my skin, urging me on with little touches and murmurs of love that only the three of us could hear. She wanted it, to see my face when I was cumming and then again when my own brother filled me with his seed. She wanted to share the experience, to share in what we were doing and feeling.

I shuddered and pushed my ass back and up, wanting Steve harder and faster and deeper. I could barely breathe and my pussy was buzzing. I was feverish and desperate and I clung to Lisa like a little girl, my eyes shut and my mouth on her skin, kissing and sucking at whatever part of her I could find. And then I was there. My climax ripped through me, making me jerk like a weak marionette as I sought to enjoy the sensations. I was on fire with it and a few seconds later my brother was cumming as well, his cock deep in my bowels like a sharp piece of burning steel, spasming and spilling his semen inside my body.

We were a long time coming down from that peak, myself the longest of all, and I found myself between them. My brother on one side of me and my future sister on the other, both of them on their sides and facing me. I kissed them both and felt their hands on my body. And they kissed each other as well, their lips above mine until I joined in, all three of us kissing at once. It was like magic and I'd forgotten everything else. The world could turn without me, I'd decided, and it felt good.

"I'm sorry about last night, Miss Russet," Lisa was on her knees and she was acting more like her old self again, although we were only in the bathroom. The rest of our brothers were all gone to school, except for Scott, and he'd be leaving soon. My dad was outside in the garage, working on the Cougar I'd painted the other night. It had to be put back together now and Steve shoulda been helping him, probably. But he was downstairs fixing some pancakes. And Lisa was on her knees in the bathtub, washing her fiancé's sperm out of my ass.

She'd insisted on it, as soon as we were out of bed, lowering her face and blushing like someone had turned a switch. Or maybe Lisa had been like that in bed with Steve and I too, it was hard to tell since sex was sort of different from whatever we were doing in the bathroom. I guess that was sex too, except maybe it wasn't. I had a lot to learn.

"I hope you're not mad at me," Lisa sounded like a little girl and our roles were back to normal, which means they were anything but normal. She was kissing my wet skin, running her hands up and down my legs as hot water streamed over us.

"I ... I'm not mad ... Ohhh..." I could barely speak and I braced myself against the tiled wall, pressing my palms flat as Lisa used her mouth on my anus, cleaning me with her tongue. She was actually sucking my butthole which sounds crazy, but God, did it feel good!

It had shocked me at first; I mean, the way she'd just slipped into being like my personal slave or something. That went a little further than we'd gone at school, but only a little. The real surprise had come when Lisa had turned me around, pushing at my hips and urging me politely to spread my legs as she knelt behind me. Then her mouth, her tongue, licking and kissing, was digging into my recently fucked ass. I could feel my brother's cum inside me, feeling greasy like I'd just had a serious lube job, and now Miss Haven was working it out of me. Eating her boyfriend's dirty sperm from his sister's asshole.

"You can do whatever you want with me, Miss Russet ... You and Steve," she was whispering between kisses. "I want you to," she used her finger, slipping it into my butt, twisting it slightly and making my knees weak. "What do you want me to do?"

I didn't know what I wanted her to do. I wanted her to keep doing what she was doing. I wanted her to do more, I wanted her to make me cum ... I was shivering, despite the warmth of the shower and all I could do was stand there, pushing my ass back on her finger and then her tongue as Lisa went back to work with her eager mouth, sucking and licking and kissing me, pausing only to swallow thickly and lick her lips.

We were a long time in the shower and after Lisa had made me cum she washed me all over, even my hair, which felt really weird. Steve used to wash my hair when I was really little. He'd give me baths and wash me and dry me and take me to bed, tucking me in with a bedtime story. He was my mom when I didn't have one, when I was just a little girl and Daddy was working hard to build his own garage out of nothing. And now Steve's wife, or soon-to-be wife, was doing the same things and the comparison, the strangeness of the situation, was exciting and frightening all at once.

"I want you to be my friend," I told Lisa as she was drying me off, answering the question she'd asked some ten minutes before. "You don't have to call me Miss Russet anymore, or do anything, okay?"

She was looking down, but not at me. Lisa refused to meet my eyes and she looked a little unhappy, I thought, or at least not happy. I liked playing our game at school, I'd liked it a lot, but I wasn't sure I was going to like it all the time and I wanted to find a way to tell her that, but I couldn't. I had a girl already who was like that, sorta. Jane was willing to do anything I wanted too. But not as a slave or a servant or whatever, and that was better for me. Jane was my friend, my girlfriend, and I didn't know what Lisa was. She was getting married to my brother.

This was sorta like catching a football. Like how I wasn't really good at it because when the ball was in the air, I was thinking too much about catching it. I was thinking too much about what I was doing with Lisa, and not just her but everyone. That was why I never got anything sorted out, why I was always dropping the ball, so to speak, and getting frustrated. I was dropping it right then with Lisa, that was for sure. I was thinking too much and saying things she didn't want to hear, and maybe didn't even understand, I don't know. But I couldn't change that about me, could I? I didn't know how, although I'd made up my mind about Brian. That had been a catch, I figured, a nice gain for some decent yardage when I'd dumped him, but it had taken some pain to get there too.

I was thinking all that while Lisa stood there, so close to me that her nipples were grazing my skin. She wanted to call me Miss Russet, like I was her little 14 year old Mistress, and be told and even forced to do things for me. Lisa wanted to see me with Steve and let Steve watch us. It was her fantasy, her desire, and I didn't understand it, but maybe I didn't need to either. I was trying too hard when all I had to do was relax and have fun and play the game.

I took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. It hadn't taken me long to think, just a few seconds probably, and I was deciding, the way I always did, on the spur of the moment. I'd worry about it later and wonder if I was doing the right thing, but more and more it seemed to me like there wasn't any right thing. There was the stuff you did cause you wanted to and stuff you did cause you had to, and that's all. Sometimes you liked it, sometimes you didn't, but usually you looked back and it didn't seem like you had much choice anyway.

"Come on," I told her and my voice was a little different. A little stronger.

I peeked out of the bathroom, since I was naked as a jaybird. That didn't bother me a whole lot, but Lisa was naked too, and I didn't think we needed to embarrass Daddy. There was nobody upstairs though, so I led her to my room, closing the door behind us. Lisa hadn't said anything, not even to ask what we were doing, and I sorta wished she would because otherwise it felt like a lot of responsibility for my fourteen year old shoulders to bear, you know?

I went to my dresser, digging through my underwear and socks until I found what I was looking for.

"Do you want to serve me, Lisa?" I asked her, thinking that sounded a little over-dramatic. "I mean, do whatever I want, whenever I want?" I was still a few feet away and she glanced up at me, not frightened or anything, but maybe nervous.

"Yes, Miss Russet," she nodded.

I licked my lips and my heart was thumping. Lisa was either gonna think I was crazy or silly, or ... Or else she was really going to like this a lot. It was kinda interesting. I mean, if it had been someone else instead of me standing there. But it wasn't someone else and I was nervous.

"Get on your knees then," I told her. "I want you to wear this when we're together, okay?" I held up that leather collar I'd bought when I'd gotten my nipples pierced. That seemed like a long time ago now and the little flash of memory made my nipples throb.

Lisa looked up and swallowed and her cheeks turned bright red as she realized it was a dog collar.

"Yes, Miss Russet," her voice was soft with a little quiver in it and that made me happy inside for some reason I didn't understand. In fact the whole thing was filling me with warmth. The way Lisa was so beautiful kneeling there, the way she blushed, and looked so small even though she was ten years older than I was. It was pretty insane.

"When you wear this," I told her, putting it around her delicate neck and buckling it carefully into place, "that's when you have to serve me and call me Miss Russet. The rest of the time, when you don't wear it, we're just friends, okay? You call me Ann, that's all, okay? That's the rules now and we're not gonna change them again."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.