Girl Fag
Chapter 23

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Ann Russet is a 14yo girl trying to understand her newfound sexuality. She's pretty sure she should have been born a guy, but can't deny her attraction for 'other' boys. Is it possible to be a gay boy trapped in a heterosexual girl's body? And if so, what the heck does that mean? With the help of her 6 brothers, 4 best friends, and football coach, Annie is determined to find out what makes her tick.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   School  

I don't care what anybody says; you cannot have really great sex and not show it. At least not for a couple hours, or maybe even for a day or two, I'm not sure. But as I went to my classes and walked through the hallways, I knew people could tell I'd had really great sex. Even the kids who didn't know what sex was. Or maybe I was just really high on what had happened, or paranoid or something, because nobody really stared at me either, at least not any more than they usually did.

"Hey!" it was lunchtime and my new friend, Steve who didn't look like a Steve, found me.

"Hi!" I smiled at him as we moved our trays along the chrome counter and got our lunches. It was Monday, which always meant hotdogs with macaroni and cheese.

"I called you like five times but you were never home," he sounded pretty disappointed.

"I told you I wasn't gonna be home," I laughed at him.

"Yeah, but all weekend?" Stevie shook his head.

"I was sorta busy," I shrugged. "What did you do?"

"This weekend? Nothing, just sat around. What were you doing?"

"Um, just hanging out," I said. Like what was I gonna tell him?

We sat down with Matt, Lance, and John, who'd been waving at me, and obviously wanted to make up finally. I introduced Steve to them and he seemed a little unhappy that I had three best friends who were all guys, and I didn't tell him that there was another one in high school. I couldn't do much about that though. My friends pretty much ignored Steve, which was typical for them anyway. It wasn't that they were trying to be mean or anything, just that he didn't really count, you know? That's the way it is when you're just 14 and I'd done it to people before too, but I still felt kinda bad about it.

"If, um, you wanna go out with Kyle, then that's okay," John was saying.

"Yeah dude, we were being jerks," Lance agreed.

"I'm sorry too, Ann. I just get stupid sometimes, you know?" Matt was nodding.

"Who's Kyle?" Steve was asking, but he never really got an answer.

"I ain't gonna go out with Kyle," I was shaking my head. "It was a bad idea."

"Kyle said, uh..." John looked around and leaned over the table, so of course we all did, even Steve, although not as much. "He said you got a girlfriend."

I grinned and nodded. I wasn't gonna try and keep it from these guys, and that woulda been impossible anyway.

"Really?" Matt sat back a little. "I thought he was lying."

"Nope," I shrugged. "Guess who she is," I teased them, just cause it was fun.

"Jane Hudson," John said, totally ruining my surprise, but I could forgive him.

"You guys know already?" I frowned a little and giggled. "Kyle's got a big mouth!" But I wasn't mad or anything.

"Who's Jane Hudson?" Steve asked, looking around at us. This time at least he got an answer.

"She's like the hottest girl in town, dude," Lance gave him a look like he must have been an idiot not to know that.

"Totally freakin' hot!" John nodded.

"I thought she was going out with your brother though," Matt said.

"Uh, she was, sorta," I smiled. "Now she's going out with me."

"You are so lucky, dude!" Lance grinned.

"Speaking of your brothers..." Matt sort of gave me a dirty look and I wondered why.

"What?" I asked him innocently, because I was pretty sure I was.

"How come Greg's goin' out with Carol Hahn?" he asked, glancing over his shoulder and looking at the girl as she ate with her friends. He'd been doing that a lot, now I knew why.

"You got a crush on Carol Hahn?" Lance laughed. "Dude!"

"Shut-up! Matt punched Lance in the arm.

"What, like she's gonna hear me?" Lance shook his head. "Wuss."

"I don't know. I just heard about it yesterday from Henry," I made a little face. "I guess he likes her."

"Matt likes her too," John grinned, joining Lance in giving Matt a hard time.

"She's my sister," Steve said suddenly, and that took a minute to register.

"What?" I looked at him like he was crazy or something.

"She can't be your sister, man," Matt shook his head. "You guys don't even have the same name." he laughed like it was a good joke though.

"No, seriously," Steve said, looking a little confused about why we weren't believing him.

"You'd have to be like twins or something, dude," Lance said. "You're in the same grade."

"She don't look like you," John laughed.

"She's my step sister, her mom married my dad like eight years ago," Steve shrugged. "She lives with us and everything."

"Really?" I looked at him. "How come she's got a different name?"

"Yeah, how come?" John echoed.

"Cause my dad didn't adopt her or anything. She lives with her dad during the summer, so she's still a Hahn, probably always will be, I don't know," he shrugged. "She's my sister though, like a real one. You guys wanna meet her?"

"Yeah, man," Matt was smiling like Steve had suddenly become his bestest friend in the whole world.

"She is pretty cute." John was saying as Steve gave us a smile and got up.

"I can't believe she's his sister," Lance laughed. "You think he's just talkin' crap, Ann?

"I dunno," I shrugged. "Why would he?"

We were watching Steve as he went over to where Carol was sitting, her lunch finished, just talking with her friends. He said something to her and she looked over at us for a second while some of the other girls giggled. Carol was shaking her head but then finally got up, looking a little nervous or embarrassed maybe, and she and Steve were coming back.

"Hey, this is my sister, Carol," Steve was saying less than a minute later.

"Hi," Carol smiled and waved, just a little, holding her purse and a couple books against her body protectively. She'd met Matt before, just briefly during lunch the week before, when Matt had introduced himself.

"These are my friends, uh, Matt and Lance and um, John and Ann," he half-pointed at us in turn. My three best friends were all smiling, especially Matt who looked like he was going to the rapture or something any moment.

I guess I could sorta understand the fuss. She was new in school, so that made her kinda special, since everybody knew everybody and had known them practically all their lives, at least by name and sight, if not really personally. Carol was very cute too, and didn't really look like a thirteen year old seventh grader, her body was pretty mature, that was for sure. She was taller than me by a couple inches and she had auburn hair sort of short and feathered back from her forehead. Carol had boobs too; real breasts, not a seventh grader's, and they were nice and bigger than mine. She had a serious butt as well. Even under her red and white plaid skirt, which was loose and fell below her knees, you could tell Carol had a nice round ass that wiggled a lot when she walked.

Carol had some makeup on, just a little, and gold hoop earrings, which made her different too, since most of the girls at school couldn't get away with wearing makeup to school. Not that it was against the rules so much, just that most parents didn't let them do it. At least not like lipstick and eye shadow and stuff like that. Mostly the girls just used a lot of chap-stick so their lips were pink sorta. Carol's were sort of a reddish purple, like wine.

"So you're going out with my brother, I heard," I said, sorta because I was curious, but maybe because I was, I don't know, jealous? That couldn't be right though. What was I gonna be jealous of? I was a guy, if anything I shoulda been interested in her like my friends, but I wasn't. It felt like competition or something, and that confused me.

"Huh?" Carol looked at me. "Oh, you're Greg's bro ... Uh, sister?"

"That's Ann, remember?" Steve sort of blushed a little. "I told you about her before," he didn't really whisper it, but his voice was kind of low and I wondered what he'd said about me exactly.

"Yeah. Sorry," Carol offered me a little smile, but I think she sensed I didn't like her all that much. "I heard about you."

I wondered what that meant, exactly, but my friends weren't going to let us talk, so I didn't try.

"Here, sit down ... Uh, Carol," Matt was making room, sort of pushing Lance out of the way. "I sat by you last week, remember?"

"Yeah, hi Matthew, okay," Carol sort of squeezed in and Steve walked around the table to sit back down by me. We all smirked a little at Carol calling him Matthew and Matt blushed a little, but Carol didn't seem to notice.

"You're Steve's sister, huh?" John asked her.

"Yeah, um, sort of, but not really," she giggled a little and it was cute, I guess. "My mom is married to his dad, so Steve's like my brother, yeah."

"That's cool," Matt was nodding like that was very interesting.

"Carol lives with her dad in the summer," Steve told us for the second time that day.

"Yeah, he lives in LA," Carol smiled. "I like it there."

"I heard there's like gangs and stuff," Lance looked at her. "You ever see gang guys when you go there?"

"Gang guys?" I laughed at him.

"Yeah, you know, um like driving around shooting each other and stuff?" Lance looked at me.

"You play way too much GTA, man!" Matt grinned at Lance, then at Carol. "Don't listen to him, he's like sort of retarded."

"I ain't a retard," Lance looked at Carol. "Ask him about hockey if you wanna meet a retard."

"Hockey?" Carol looked confused and glanced at Matt.

"So I like hockey?" Matt shrugged. "What's that got to do with you bein' a retard?" Matt didn't just like hockey, he loved it, but none of the rest of us did, so it was like his own private thing.

"Nothing," Lance shrugged and touched Carol on the shoulder. "See what I mean?" he asked her quietly, like it was obvious what was wrong with Matt and hockey.

Carol laughed and Matt sort of frowned, but it was such a stupid conversation anyway I don't know what the point was. But all of our conversations were like that, two of us would start arguing over nothing at all, while the other two or three would just watch and laugh. I'd really been missing my friends, I realized, and it felt good just to hear Matt and Lance going at it, even if it was for Carol's benefit and not mine.

"Hey, um, Carol?" John leaned over the table a little. "Do you ever ride motorcycles?"

That wasn't as weird a question as it probably sounds, since we all had motorcycles. I had a little YZ80, a Yamaha that I'd learned to ride when I was old enough to sit on it by myself. John had a Honda CR125 and it hauled ass. He liked to ride motocross on it, but he never won, not yet anyway. He came in second a lot when him and his dad went up to Wilson's Creek, which was like 30 miles away, to race.

"Uh, no, I've never done that," Carol shook her head, looking a little blank and I got the impression she'd never wanted to.

"You wanna go riding with me sometime?" John asked. "I could, um, teach you and stuff."

"What?" Matt stared at John, realizing his friend was trying to sneak through the backdoor.

"Ummm..." Carol looked like she was thinking about it.

"You don't wanna ride his motorcycle," Matt was telling her. "He crashes all the time..."

"I do not!" John protested.

" ... I can teach you and I'll be really careful..."

"I asked her first!" John was frowning. "I don't hardly ever crash, he's lying..."

" ... It'll be cool and besides, he just wants you to watch him, that's all, cause he's sort of a showoff anyway, everybody knows that."

"Shut-up," John waved his hand at Matt.

"And you're not?" Lance jumped in laughing. "You're the biggest showoff in the world, dude."

"No, you are!" Matt said, looking behind Carol's back while she sat there, sort of looking from one person to the next. "You don't even have a motorcycle anyway." He looked at Carol, "He's got like a moped or something."

"Don't listen to him," Lance shook his head. "I got a better motorcycle than he does. He's got like training wheels on his."

The bell was finally ringing about then and I think Carol was glad that it was time for her class, cause I seriously doubted any of my friends impressed her very much. I wished I could have gotten more about her and Greg though, but I could just ask him anyway. And what she'd heard about me, but I could probably guess what that meant. But if Matt or John thought they were gonna get Carol to dump my brother for one of them? I thought they were pretty much dreaming. Greg was a lot older, very cute, and probably way cooler, at least to a girl like Carol Hahn. Besides, he had a car and that was always a big deal for a 13 year old girl, even if she looked more like 15 or even 16 maybe.

"They always like that?" Steve was asking me as we walked slowly out of the cafeteria. Matt and Lance and John were nearby, still arguing about motorcycles.

"Uh, yeah," I nodded. "Mostly."

"It's kinda weird," he said and I looked at him.

"You think so?" I thought it was pretty normal. I mean, they were best friends, so how else would they act?

"I don't know," Steve shrugged because he probably didn't want to make me mad or anything. "Can I call you tonight?"

"Um, maybe. I don't know. Call like at ten or something," I smiled at him. "I'm just sorta busy all the time."

"Yeah, I noticed," but Steve was smiling anyway. "That's okay though, long as you don't forget about me."

"I ain't gonna forget you," I laughed. "We're gonna wrestle, remember?"

"Uh, heh!" Steve grinned. "You weren't um, serious before, were you? About having a girlfriend?"

"Why?" I looked at him, we were standing at the spot where I had to go one way and he had to go the other.

"Cause, um, I thought you liked boys," he was a little confused I think, that's all.

"Can't I like both?" I sort of shrugged.

"I guess."

But he didn't look too sure about it, maybe wondering how I could be a real girlfriend if I had a girlfriend, or something. But I wasn't even his girlfriend anyway, not yet, and I wasn't even sure if I wanted to be. Steve was nice, and kinda cute, and I wondered about his old girlfriend a lot, but I just didn't know if I really wanted him for my boyfriend, you know?

I was on my way to art class, which was okay sort of, since I could do my art project with a spray gun at home. I was gonna use one of the cars I'd doubtless be painting, since I painted about one a week usually. It was gonna be hard dragging in a '57 Chevy or something, but Mrs. Patterson was cool though, she told me I could just turn in some pictures. I'd done a lot of work on her husband's pickup, along with my brothers, after he'd hit a deer and gone in the ditch with it.

The second semester I'd have music class, which was gonna be even better since I could play my guitar for an hour. Me, Matt, Lance, and John were gonna form a band, except they didn't know how to play any instruments yet. I just hoped the music teacher, Mrs. Benoit, didn't make me play piano, since she'd given me lessons for about seven years. Daddy had finally let me stop when I was twelve, but I was kinda good at it and I still played once in awhile.

Anyway, I was in art class with all three of them and we could pretty much walk around and talk, so long as we did it quiet and looked busy. The last week it had really sucked because they'd been mad at me for most of it, but now we were friends again.

"Man, she ain't never gonna go out with me," Matt was crying on my shoulder.

"She's going out with Greg anyway," I shook my head.

"You think they do it?" Matt whispered, "Like you know, screw?"

I shrugged. "Probably. I don't know, but she's got a body for it," I grinned. "I'd screw her," I teased him, "right in the butt too."

"No doubt!" Matt nodded with a wistful look. "God, I just wanna screw somebody."

I laughed at him and it was okay cause everybody was talking anyway, Mrs. Patterson had a real relaxed classroom, as I guess it had to be for an art class.

"I'm serious," Matt frowned. "I'm gonna like die if I don't do it with somebody!"

"Don't look at me," I held up my hands. They were black with charcoal since I was trying to do a charcoal sketch of a vase with some flowers in it, but it sorta looked like a tree.

"Yeah, I know," Matt sighed and I almost felt sorry for him.

"You need a girlfriend," I shrugged, but that didn't help.

"You don't have any friends or something? You know, somebody you could hook me up with?" he was asking, reminding me of Kyle a little too much.

"What, like a slut?" I giggled. "Umm ... No, all my friends are boys. I could hook you up with John maybe, he's sorta desperate too."

"Shut-up," Matt punched my arm playfully. "That ain't funny, just cause you're a fag..."

"Yeah, but I'm a fag with a girlfriend!" I stuck my tongue out.

"Yeah," Matt nodded. "Hey, uh ... You think a guy's balls can really explode?"

"What?" I stared at him.

"Lance was saying he heard that if a guy didn't have sex, like ever, that his balls swell up and explode."

I laughed, "Uh, no, I think you get wet dreams so that won't happen." I had to mess with him a little though. "But if you never have a wet dream? Yeah, it happens. Scott knows a guy he goes to school with and his balls exploded when he was 17 or something."

"Really?" Matt swallowed hard. He was so gullible sometimes.

"Yeah, he was in the hospital for like a month. Now he can't have kids or nothing so everybody calls him 'Father' like he's a priest or something," I told Matt as matter of factly as I could, but I was gonna lose it in a second. "Cause that's all he's ever gonna be good for."

"Shit. I don't wanna be a priest!" Matt whispered. "But I jerk off all the time." He looked around, suddenly remembering where we were, "Doesn't that count?"

"Nope," I sighed. "I think you gotta have real sex or it don't come from the same place or something."

All this talk about sex, even stupid talk like that, was getting me a little excited. I mean that was from my period, you know? Like I was just horny for no reason, maybe cause my pussy felt greasy anyway, so it just started juicing too and I was glad I had a fresh pad on under Nurse Haven's panties. And then I was thinking about her and then I was thinking really bad things, like wicked stuff and I had an idea. Ideas are generally good, except when you're really horny, like I was, because then even bad ideas sounded sort of like good ideas. And I was having a really bad idea.

"I know how you can have sex," I whispered to Matt, grabbing his arm and squeezing him excitedly.

"How?" Matt stared at me. "With who?"

"Never mind, just um ... Tomorrow, meet me at the nurse's office at 10:15, okay? Don't go in, just wait by the door. And don't be late, okay? Exactly 10:15 you gotta be there or it won't work," I was whispering and Matt could see I was totally serious.

"Okay," he nodded and I think he was sorta holding his breath. "Are you sure about this, I mean..."

"Yeah, I'm sure, but you gotta do exactly what I say," I told him. "And you can't tell anybody, not even Lance or John, alright?"

"Okay."

"I'm serious as a heart attack, man ... You tell anybody and it ain't gonna happen and your balls are gonna explode!"

"All right, yeah, I promise," Matt swore, maybe a little annoyed at my insistence.

"Okay," I let him go and licked my lips. My nipples were screaming under my shirt and I almost rubbed them, but then I remembered I was in the middle of art class, and I especially thought of my hands. Then I looked at Matt's shirt sleeve and giggled.

"Oh, man!" Matt frowned as he saw the charcoal all over his clothes. "You dick!"

And then Mrs. Patterson did look at us, wagging a finger, and Matt went back to his drawing, glancing over at me as I smiled at him apologetically.

Jane picked me up, just like she said she would, about 20 minutes after I got home. She was driving Sherry's '71 Challenger, orange and black and just nasty looking, in a good way. That car was ill and Mark and David had spent an entire summer making it awesome. We'd all given Mark and David a hard time for building a serious sprint for their girlfriends, but they just shrugged. The Hudson's had a lot of money anyway and Sherry was spoiled. It had a Mopar 386 small block under the hood, of which only about 200 had been made, and none of them had ever been intended for the street. They were old open wheel racing kits that had sat crated up in some warehouse in Detroit for 30 years before someone had decided to put them on Ebay. We'd gotten three of them.

It was supercharged with a custom Winchester 4 barrel carb that growled like Godzilla when you punched it. It had a lot of torque, as much as anything Nascar could put on a track and it was certainly the quickest car in Washington, but the top end was low, somewhere around 165 or so, since David had that transmission wound up tighter than a duck's butt. It would dust anything in a sprint though, and Mark had taken a lot of money with it until it became a little too well known.

Mark and David had named the car 'Prima Donna' which was too perfect, in my opinion and suited Sherry just fine. It had gotten some coverage in Street Muscle, just cause everyone loves a ramped Challenger. But every now and then someone would come around in their personal custom racecar and want a lesson in quick. One guy, who had way more dollars than sense, brought his Enzo up for pink slips, but Daddy wouldn't let Mark keep it. Taking the man's pride was enough, dad said, he could keep his two million dollar ride. But that guy would always know that my brother owned his Ferrari. We'd all taken it for a test drive, even me, and the Enzo was nice, but not nearly as cool as that Challenger was.

The exotics are overrated anyway and that's why muscle cars are coming back in a big way in places like Hollywood and Vegas. Anyway, don't get me started on cars. It's enough to say that Sherry had one of the hottest cars west of the Mississippi and Jane was driving it, which made me cringe. I was gonna have to give her some driving lessons, I thought, wondering why my brothers hadn't tried to teach her how to shift. The car had a bang shifter anyway, all she had to do was pump the clutch and hit the stick. But I put on my happy face and tried not to imagine how much that custom Hi-Pro Racing Tranny would cost to replace.

"Hey," Jane was smiling and leaning out of the open driver's window as I came out of the kitchen.

"Hi," I looked happy, but inside I was nervous as heck.

Nobody else was home for the moment, a rare moment at our house, and so I didn't hesitate to lean down, smiling and kissing Jane greedily on the lips. God! She was so beautiful. Her tongue tasted like peppermint and I smacked my lips happily while she just smiled at me.

"Are we still gonna go to Beaverton?" Jane asked and I nodded.

"Yeah," I walked around to the passenger side. "Are you sure you can drive this thing?"

"What?" Jane pouted and rolled her bright blue eyes. "You want to drive, boyfriend?"

"Yeah," I laughed. "But if I get caught I'll be dead." That was the truth too, my Daddy had made it pretty clear that I wasn't to be driving on the road until I got my permit. It totally sucked.

Bringing Jane along to meet Julie couldn't be a good idea, I thought. Especially since I really, really wanted to get to know Julie really, really well, you know? But like I said before, I was pretty horny most of the time anyway, and getting my period just made it worse, so I was like a kid in a candy store and I wanted everything. Even if it meant I might make a mess trying to get my hands around too much of a good thing. But Jane had said she'd be good, so...

"You're sure you're okay with this right?" I asked her once we were on the road. Jane did alright as long as she didn't have to shift.

"What? With this Julie person?" Jane looked at me and giggled. "Yeah, I told you I was."

"Okay," I nodded, feeling a little out of my depth.

This couldn't have been a normal situation for anyone, let alone someone like me. But my situations never seemed normal, so maybe this was normal and I should be worried if I were doing something different. But I couldn't think of anything different that I'd rather be doing, so I just sighed and wondered why I was so weird.

"You're gonna be fine," Jane was smiling. "It's gonna be so hot seeing you with her. She's pretty right?" Jane was rubbing my leg as she drove, sliding her right hand up and down my thigh slowly.

"Yeah," I nodded. "She's beautiful." I wondered if I shouldn't have just said she was cute.

"Good," Jane nodded slightly, like she approved. "Oh ... What's this?" She suddenly found my strap-on dildo trapped against the inside of my left thing like a long hard cock. "Is this for her, or for me?" She smiled with a glance in my direction.

"What do you think?" I grinned and reached up to stroke her bare shoulder. "I've missed you." And I had too, especially after our talk on the phone the night before.

"Do you want to ... Ummm..." Jane shifted in her seat a little, so her short skirt rode up her thighs and I could see her panties, small and pink. "Touch me?"

She was wearing the same black skirt she'd worn to the party the other night, that sort of shiny plastic one. Her top was a pink tube-top, soft and stretching and hugging her breasts nicely. It was short too, so it really showed off her flat tummy and narrow waist. Jane had her hair pulled back in a long ponytail and she looked pretty stunning, in sort of an innocent, girl next door way. Her face just looked so open, so fresh and clean, she was wearing hardly any makeup at all, which I really liked. The only thing that spoiled the overall angelic effect was the way she spread her smooth white thighs, flashing her panties, and inviting me to play with her pussy.

"Mmmm..." Jane sighed as I rubbed her sex slowly, with just my fingertips playing along her slit which was plainly evident under the tight soft material. "That's nice ... I wish you were driving," she giggled.

"Why?" I asked, feeling my own body warming up nicely.

"So I could suck your cock, silly!" she squeezed my thigh. "I bet you'd love that!"

I'd have loved it even more if I had a real cock, I thought to myself, but the idea was exciting enough. "Is that what you did with Mark and David?" I asked her, not really meaning anything by it, but just out of curiosity.

"Don't be jealous," Jane smiled. "I just did it sometimes, but only because Sherry wanted me to. I thought you were gonna tell me to suck Josh's cock the other night."

"I thought about it," I admitted.

"You should have, he's sweet." Jane surprised me. "I never really knew him before."

"He's in love with his cousin," I said, rubbing my fingertips around Jane's clit so she wriggled a little and hitched a sharp breath.

"Really? The one you fucked?" Jane laughed. "Does she like him?"

"I don't think she likes any boys," I shrugged.

"She liked you though, huh?" Jane squeezed my leg some more. "You've got a lot of girlfriends," she said and I couldn't tell if that bothered her or not.

"No," I said. "I only have one."

I would have kissed her then, but it was about impossible with the seat belts on, which were more like harnesses, and besides, Jane was having enough problems staying between the lines while I rubbed her pussy. She was growing damp, I could tell, and her sex was radiating heat in waves.

"Hmmm..." Jane settled her butt a little deeper into the seat and pressed herself harder against my hand. "We'll fix that tonight, won't we?" and she gave me that impish little smile I loved so much.

We found Julie's house okay, without crashing or even pulling over so we could have real sex, although I think we both wanted to. I was certainly hot enough and I was glad I'd brought an extra pad and underwear in a little paper bag I'd stashed in the glove compartment. I'd learned my lesson earlier that day.

It was an okay house, one of the newer ones they'd been building recently, just a one story ranch style or whatever. I rang the doorbell while Jane double checked to make sure she looked okay, and I hoped I did too. But it was easier for me cause I looked like a teenage boy, with jeans and a loose flannel shirt that hid my small tits. I felt a little awkward next to Jane though, because she was a couple inches taller than me anyway, plus the fact that she was wearing black leather shoes with three inch heels. I felt sorta like a midget or something. At least Julie would be my height, so long as she wasn't wearing heels too.

"Hi!" Julie was smiling as she opened the door, looking just as pretty as I remembered her. She wasn't wearing heels either, just barefoot in her own faded jeans and a light blue t-shirt with the Superman logo on it. Her black hair was still long and carelessly brushed, with waves and curls and tangles. I don't know why I liked her hair so much, I just did. It looked like she'd just gotten off a trampoline.

"Hey," I was smiling too. "This is my friend, Jane, she gave me a ride."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.