Girl Fag
Chapter 9

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Ann Russet is a 14yo girl trying to understand her newfound sexuality. She's pretty sure she should have been born a guy, but can't deny her attraction for 'other' boys. Is it possible to be a gay boy trapped in a heterosexual girl's body? And if so, what the heck does that mean? With the help of her 6 brothers, 4 best friends, and football coach, Annie is determined to find out what makes her tick.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   School  

We were eating in the living room, me wearing fresh boxers with my strap-on tucked inside, and Sandy wearing a small Japanese housecoat that barely covered her butt. I wasn't complaining though, I liked the view. She liked looking at me too and when I'd tried to put on a t-shirt, Sandy had just taken it out of my hands. A man didn't need to cover his chest all the time, she'd said, and I believed her. We'd showered together and I finally felt clean again and Sandy's roast chicken tasted pretty good.

Outside it had turned dark and Sandy had lit a candle to make it romantic, but we'd turned on the lights too since one candle just wasn't enough. I'd never been afraid of nudity and Sandy liked looking at me, or so she'd said. In fact she'd echoed Steven's thoughts from a few days before, suggesting lightly that I should work out more. I'd smiled at that, promising her I would and knowing Coach would see to it that I kept my word.

"I don't know," I shrugged, feeling a little self-conscious when Sandy had brought up my age again. "I'm just me, I guess. I grew up with six older brothers though, so I've always been trying to keep up, you know?"

"Uh-huh," Sandy nodded and she'd turned out to be a good listener and we'd mostly been talking about me, but I really wanted to know about her too. "You're lucky, Ann."

"You don't have any brothers?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Nope. No sisters either, it was pretty quiet around my house." Sandy shrugged with her eyes, like what was she gonna do?

I put my plate on the coffee table. "But you always knew you were gay though, huh?"

"Yeah, pretty much, but I like being a girl a lot," she said with a laugh. "It sounds silly to say it, but you know what I mean."

"Because I don't like being a girl," I understood what she was saying. "But that's why you like me, right?"

"Well, at first maybe. That's why I was interested, but it wasn't until we met that I started liking you," Sandy told me and then grinned. "I started liking you a lot!"

"Thanks!" I giggled a little, even though I hate it when I do that. It makes me sound like a chipmunk, I think.

"I like girls who are guys, basically." She rolled her eyes as if mocking herself. "I've had girlfriends, well one girlfriend, and she was okay."

"But... ?" I prompted her.

"But, well she wanted a typical lesbian relationship, whatever that is. I mean, she'd go down on me and expect me to go down on her and..." I must have had a strange look on my face. "What?"

"Nothing," I shook my head slightly. "I just never ... I don't know, thinking about you with somebody else..."

"Yeah, weird huh?" Sandy slid over a little, taking my arm and pulling it against her breasts, resting her chin on my shoulder. "Anyway, I didn't mind going down on her, but I really wanted her to just bend me over the kitchen table and fuck me, you know?"

"Uhhh..." I giggled again. "Yeah, I do know!"

She kissed me lightly. "I know you do. That's why you're so perfect." Sandy looked at me then, staring into my eyes. "Last night was your first time right? Making love to someone?

I nodded. "Yeah."

I guess technically being fucked in my ass by Steve had been my first, but somehow I didn't think that counted in quite the same way. Sandy really had been my first.

"Me too," she sighed, kissing me again. "The one girl I was with before, she never did anything like that with me."

"Really?" I guess that surprised me, especially since that big dildo hadn't seemed to bother her at all.

"Really," Sandy agreed, squeezing me as she talked. "I have some toys, a couple vibrators, but I always just do it alone."

"So when ... I mean, how did you..." I wanted to be polite, but talking about sex like this was new for me.

"Lose my cherry?" She giggled a little. "I was 14 and I used a hairbrush. It was an accident."

"A hairbrush?" I laughed because it sounded so weird.

"It was a nice one," Sandy sighed as she remembered it. "Not too big, a long soft handle though, firm too. I was just learning then, figuring out what felt good and putting it inside, well, that felt really good. I like things inside me."

"Didn't it hurt?" I asked her. I still had my hymen and I really thought I'd never break it. Why would I want to?

"Yeah, a little," she admitted. "But mostly it just scared me a bit. I knew what had happened, but still, seeing the blood was scary."

"I don't think I'll ever break mine," I confessed.

"Why?" Sandy looked at me curiously.

"I don't know. I don't like my pussy that much." I looked down out of reflex mostly, as if to confirm what I was saying. "I don't like being touched there, even by me."

"I understand." She hugged me with one hand gently rubbing my back and the other stroking my bare breasts. "But if you ever want someone to do it..." she looked at me with a tender little smile, " ... I'll be gentle, I promise."

I laughed lightly, knowing the girl was serious and I kissed her. "I know."

"I'm in love with you, Ann. You know that too, right?" she asked softly.

"Sandy..." I started, but I had no idea what to say to that. As much as I might have acted 18 sometimes, I was still just a 14 year old kid trying to understand what love really was.

"Shhhh..." She kissed me again. "You don't have to say anything. It's okay. Just stay with me, okay? Tonight? I have to go back to school tomorrow and I don't know when I can come back."

"I'll stay with you." I kissed her gently. "I love you too." And I really did, I thought.

It wasn't that I was a lesbian, I was pretty sure I wasn't, despite what I'd been doing with Sandy. I think it was just her. As a person, you know? It wouldn't have mattered if she was a boy or girl, or if I had a dick or not, I just really enjoyed being around her. Or maybe, it was because I'd lost my virginity to her, sort of. That made her more than just special. And I'd taken her virginity too, kind of, and that probably went a long way towards explaining Sandy's feelings towards me. A girl loves her first, right? In all others all she loves is love.

I lowered my head, as if to prove it once more, turning my body and kissing her smooth warm tummy where her robe had fallen open. I could see the top of her sex and Sandy sighed, her hands going to my hair and neck and shoulders as I licked towards it.

She spread her legs for me, pushing the coffee table a little with her toes to make more room. Sandy had asked me to kiss her pussy the night before, but now she didn't have to say a word. I was eager to do it, to demonstrate my feelings for her. I was soon down on the thin rough carpet, my fingers spreading the dark engorged lips of Sandy's pussy while I lapped her sex slowly, taking my time and making her feel good.

The little bud of Sandy's clitoris was barely visible beneath its fleshy sheath and I covered it with my lips, pinching and sucking at it. Sandy was rewarding me with soft little moans and her fingers dug into my scalp as her clit grew swollen like a tiny little penis. I nibbled at it gently, using just my pursed lips, and bathed it with my tongue the way she liked. I pushed a finger into her slit as well, then another, finding the mouth of her sex warm and wet and inviting. Once more I felt the soft contours inside her, the soft little ridges and yielding flesh, and I pumped my fingers in and out of her slowly.

Sandy grew wet quickly and her juices were leaking around my fingers. My nose filled with the musky odor of her excitement and it matched my own. My bare breasts felt swollen and ached as if trying to grow, and I humped myself against the floor, pressing my cock against my own sex so that I could once again enjoy the way it stimulated my clit to burning life.

Within a few minutes I'd worked Sandy's clit to trembling life. She jerked her hips off the floor, pressing her thighs to the side of my head, and filling the room with soft cries and moans of pleasure. I took her legs in my hands, gripping her under the knees and pushing them up so I could move my mouth lower. I stiffened my tongue and worked it into her pussy, tasting her tangy juices and swallowing as much as I could. I'd grown used to the unique flavor of her, so different than anything else in the world, and I savored it, sealing my mouth to Sandy's sex even as my tongue wriggled inside her. I French kissed her pussy and Sandy shook with the sensations, her body contorted and awkward as she sprawled on the carpet, leaning against the sofa, with her legs now over my shoulders.

When Sandy's orgasm arrived, it was fast and furious and flooded my mouth with her tart flavor. She was practically crying and begging me loudly not to stop. I worked her pussy even harder then, sucking so that her swollen labia were drawn between my lips and I chewed them gently, flicking my tongue quickly across any part of Sandy's quivering sex it could reach. I found her anus with my right hand, exposed and wet with juice and saliva that had spilled down between her cheeks. I worked a finger inside Sandy's ass slowly, twisting and turning it, fucking her tight hot hole gently and adding to her excitement. She was cumming over and over, having reached a glorious plateau and I wanted to keep her there forever.

It was a good long while by my reckoning before Sandy's orgasms finally began to slowly subside. She felt burning hot and breathless, her voice little more than a hoarse whisper as she thanked me over and over again. But I wasn't done, I simply moved my mouth even lower, replacing the finger I'd worked completely inside her anus with my tongue. If Sandy was put off at all by me wanting to eat her ass, she didn't show it. If anything, the girl urged me on, her hands once again pulling at my head and neck.

I tasted her pussy and more, something else, musky and rich and not in the least distasteful to me. I wormed my tongue inside her ass, just the tip really and a little more, working it around as if seeking some hidden path into the darkest recesses of her body. I held Sandy's ass in my hands, sucking at her asshole as best I could, pushing my tongue against her tight flesh. It was frantic and wonderful and Sandy's high pitched moans were music to my ears. I'd never dreamt of licking someone's asshole before and yet here I was, doing my level best to get as deep into Sandy's as I could.

"Turn over..." I whispered, breathing hard with my face red and wet as I moved, pushing Sandy gently so that she would kneel for me, leaning her elbows on the sofa. She knew what I wanted and was smiling, agreeing with my desires, and soon her beautiful round ass was in the air, her long legs spread nicely, and her tight sphincter presented to my hungry mouth.

I spread her ass cheeks with my fingers and began licking up and down the crack of Sandy's ass, tickling her rosy anus and finally pushing the tip of my tongue once more inside. She was relaxed and loose and the position was better, I was able to get a fraction deeper and it was good like that.

"I want to fuck you..." I was whispering to her.

"Oh yessss..." she hissed back at me immediately, her ass rocking invitingly in my hands.

"I mean here..." I pushed a finger into her slippery anus, sliding it in and out slowly. "Do you want to try it, Sandy?"

"In my ass?" she breathed, looking over her shoulder at me. Her face was red and her hair was damp and matted to her cheeks. "Will it hurt?"

"I'll be careful," I promised and kissed the small of her back tenderly.

"Okay," Sandy agreed softly, licking her lips uncertainly, but she wouldn't deny me.

I felt a new rush of excitement as I freed my cock, wishing I had some of that lube stuff with me. But Sandy's ass was pretty wet already, at least the outside. Still ... I rubbed the head of my strapon across Sandy's vagina, which was literally dripping with her own natural lubrication. I figured I'd get my cock good and wet down there first, and Sandy wouldn't mind at all, I was sure. I pushed into her pussy easily, splitting her tender folds and going inside her to the hilt with one smooth steady thrust. She made small guttural noises of satisfaction at that and pushed her body back to meet me.

I held her by the hips and we fucked for a good five minutes like that, bringing us both a little closer to the edge once again. But it was her ass I wanted, although I wasn't sure why exactly. It just seemed exciting to me, a chance to know what it was like to have someone that way. While I stoked my dick in and out of Sandy's squishy cunt, I spread her ass with my hands and dribbled spit out of my mouth, letting it land in the crack of her ass. I massaged it around her anus, now a tight little pucker as the thickness of my dildo filled her pussy. I fingered Sandy's asshole slowly, working my saliva inside her and hoping to get her as wet inside as I could. I had no desire to hurt her at all; when I did fuck her ass I wanted it to feel good.

Finally I couldn't wait any longer, Sandy was rocking back against me, obviously enjoying the way my cock was filling her over and over. My clit too was aching, rubbing against the base of my strap-on without relief. If we kept going like that I knew we'd soon be unable to stop for anything, Sandy would be cumming again soon and so would I, and I wanted to cum while I was in her ass.

Sandy moaned in protest as I pulled my cock reluctantly free of her sex. But I just shushed her and whispered little promises of being gentle as I took my wet penis in my hand. It was soaked with Sandy's juices but the head of it looked huge compared to her tiny pink anus. It was long and thick and I had serious doubts about making it fit without hurting the girl, but I was determined to try. I'd never felt so turned on in my life, at least so far as I could remember and that wasn't far at all right then.

Sandy was the whole universe for me and I pressed the head of my cock to her ass and held it in place with one hand while I pulled at her ass with the other. I pushed with my hips, feeling the base of my dildo pressing hard against my pelvis, mashing my clit to burning jelly with the effort. Sandy was tight and she braced herself against my intrusion. But all my earlier efforts and my spit and Sandy's juices, and my urgent need to get my cock inside her ass, all of it combined to spread her asshole slowly and with a sudden little pop the swollen head of my dick disappeared.

"Ohhhh ... God!" Sandy practically shrieked as a good two inches of dildo stretched her ass.

I froze instantly, afraid I'd hurt her somehow. "What? Are you okay?" I asked and she looked over her shoulder at me, smiling as I let out the breath I'd been holding.

"Yeah ... Oh it feels big ... God ... You have no idea..." she said, panting out the words. It must have felt a little uncomfortable, but she didn't look to be in pain at least.

I grinned at her, thinking that I had a real good idea of how it felt. "Ready for more?" I asked her, rubbing her back and ass tenderly with my hands.

"Yeah..." Sandy sighed and lowered her head just a little. "Just slow, okay? It feels fucking huge!"

"It is huge!" I laughed and gave a little push, sort of experimentally and Sandy gasped loudly again, but she didn't complain.

I worked my cock inside Sandy's virgin ass as gently as I could, for both of us. My clit had grown super sensitive by then and it actually hurt a little if I pushed too hard. The base of that strap-on was contoured to find my most sensitive places and it usually felt pretty good, but too much of a good thing was still too much. But if that's the price I had to pay for fucking Sandy's ass, then...

"Ohhh ... Naaayessss..." Sandy groaned loudly and seemingly torn between asking me to stop and begging me to keep going. It was an intoxicating mix of pleasure and pain that I knew well and I felt my tummy churning with excitement.

I pushed harder, shoving a good two or three inches more deep inside Sandy's ass all at once. The dildo was well over half buried and I backed off slightly, rotating my hips and letting Sandy get used to it before gripping her hips tightly and thrusting once again. Her voice was low and she made soft grunting sounds with every new penetration. I was splitting her ass wide open, stretching muscles she'd never known existed before. It hurt her, I knew, and yet underneath the discomfort she'd be feeling good too. A new sensation filling her body, different and intense and rewarding in unfamiliar ways. I kept going, working my cock in and out, and sawing it back and forth a little deeper with each stroke.

Sandy was getting used to it, enjoying it more fully, and even pushing her ass back to meet me as we found a short slow rhythm together. My cock was nearly all the way inside her now and moving much more easily. I was fucking Sandy's ass, my strokes becoming longer and faster. I held her tightly, shifting my body a little, getting high and finding a new angle for my cock to penetrate Sandy's ass. She was groaning now, not in pain, but with pleasure. I could tell that she'd moved a hand to her pussy and was rubbing herself, masturbating while I fucked her, getting finally as deep as I could. Sandy had taken all nine inches and I held it there for a second, letting her enjoy the feeling of her tender asshole being stuffed full of hard cock.

"Does it hurt?" I asked her gently.

"A little," Sandy admitted, her words coming slowly in a breathless whisper. "But it feels good too. Fuck me! Mmmm..." I started working my cock out slowly and pushing it back in slightly harder. "Yessss ... Fuck me like that ... Cum in my ass ... Make me cum ... Ohhh ... God!"

I really started to love the way Sandy could talk so dirty during sex and it spurred me on. She'd lost all sense that my cock wasn't real, asking me to cum inside her ass like I was a real man. It made my heart leap because it fed my own thoughts exactly, mirroring my fantasy. I wanted to cum inside her, spilling my seed deep in her tight asshole. I fucked Sandy harder, working my cock back and forth easily now. She was used to it, she wanted it, and I was giving it to her. Sandy was going to cum any moment, her fingers working across her clit and into her pussy. I was close too, my body seemed on fire, little explosions were rocking my guts and deeper, in my unfulfilled cunt. The center of my being was joined to Sandy through that fake cock we shared and it was as much a part of me as anything ever could be.

"Ohhh God ... I'm cumming ... Cumming ... Gahhhhd..." Sandy was practically screaming and I might have worried about the neighbors if it weren't for the fact that I was cumming too, adding my voice to hers.

My clit was exploding and it seemed a million flashbulbs were going off behind my eyes. It felt so good that I had tears streaming down my face, although I was barely aware of them. A fire was consuming me from the inside out and I could hardly keep my balance, perched there above Sandy's writhing form. I lay on her back, hugging the girl as my clit throbbed painfully. Cream was spilling out of my sex, running down my thighs, and my nipples must have been burning into Sandy's skin. I kissed her blindly, my eyes tightly shut, moving my open mouth across her shoulders and neck and sensing her face turning to find mine. Our mouths joined frantically, tongues moving quickly against each other. It was an intense, frighteningly beautiful moment that caught us both completely trapped.

"Hey what's going on in there?" There came a banging on the front door, and the doorbell rang rapidly three or four times.

"Open up, police!" another voice said, and it had to be Mark's, I dimly realized, followed by muffled laughter.

"Oh God," I groaned weakly. I was still just coming down from my orgasm and I think Sandy was still in the throes of her second or third one. She barely noticed the interruption, I think, with her body shaking and her mouth open and gasping for air.

My cock was still buried to the hilt in Sandy's ass and I didn't want to move at all. I was half-standing on shaky legs and half-laying over Sandy's back while she knelt with her upper body on the sofa. It wasn't extremely comfortable, but it felt pretty good, especially as drained as we were just then. But my brothers wouldn't leave us alone and I wondered what they thought they were doing there.

"Come on, let us in!" David's voice came through the door. "The pizza is getting cold."

"And the beer's getting warm!" Mark added with more laughs, this time I could hear girl voices too.

"Great," I whispered. They'd brought the Hudson sisters. I lifted myself from Sandy slowly, pulling my dildo free of her ass, and she began stirring as well, turning to look at me.

"What? Who's that?" Sandy asked weakly and then reached back to feel her ass. "I'm not going to sit down for a week!" she complained, but with a smile. "And I have a three hour bus trip tomorrow ... Ohhhh..." She shook her head.

"My brothers are here," I told her, frowning at the door and pushing my strap-on back into my boxers.

"Your brothers? What? Why..." Sandy started, but she was interrupted by the doorbell and more knocking.

"Just a minute!" I finally yelled, convinced they weren't going to do the polite thing and disappear. They must have heard us, especially Sandy who had been pretty loud at the end there.

Sandy stood slowly and picked up her little Japanese robe, tying it closed around her waist. "Why would your brothers come here?" she asked me and I didn't really have a good answer.

"I guess they thought this would be more fun than going to a movie," I answered sharply, feeling instantly bad because it sounded like I was pissed at Sandy. I kissed her then, giving her a hug and hoping she'd understand it was David and Mark I was really angry with. "I'll get rid of them," I promised and Sandy just looked at me.

I didn't bother getting dressed. I just wore my boxers with my strap-on bulging like a huge erection trapped inside. If my brothers wanted to play stupid games then I didn't care. This was so totally wrong. Worse than anything anyone had ever done to me, even Henry who could do really stupid things. I felt totally embarrassed and kinda bad for Sandy especially. She didn't deserve this. Why couldn't people just leave us alone?

I opened the door just wide enough so everyone would get a good look at my body. I was flushed and wet with perspiration and probably stank of girl sex, as I should have, considering just five minutes before I'd been cumming lights out with Sandy. My thighs were soaked with the remains of my orgasms and I imagined the scent of Sandy's sweet ass was coming off my cock in waves. I hoped so. I wanted to embarrass Mark and David as much as they were embarrassing me.

"What do you want?" I asked, staring from one startled face to the next.

They were all there, Mark and David in the front, one holding a couple pizzas and the other a brown paper bag full of what I supposed was beer. Sherry and Jane were slightly behind and between them, all cute and dressed like country Barbie dolls, with smiles frozen in place. The four of them looked me up and down for a few seconds before finding something else to stare at. Well, Mark and David looked away; Sherry did for a second, and then went back to my tits, licking her lips slowly. Jane never took her eyes off the bulge in my boxers.

"Well?" I demanded, looking at my brothers impatiently.

"We, uh, brought some pizza." David held a couple boxes up, smiling weakly, but I was gratified to see his face was burning red under the porch lights.

Mark's face looked pretty red too. "And some beer."

"We already ate," I stared at them.

"I bet," Sherry said in a low voice, presumably for her sister's benefit, but we all heard it. She looked over my shoulder and I glanced to see Sandy a few feet behind me, hugging her robe to her body.

"Excuse me?" I almost took a step forward, thinking how nice it would be to slap Sherry's pretty face right then.

"Uh, we better get going," David was saying. "I guess you're kinda..."

"Busy," Mark offered.

" ... Busy, yeah. So, um..." David pushed at Sherry and Jane, herding them towards the sidewalk.

"Sorry, Ann," Mark tried to apologize. "We didn't mean to..."

"Shut up," I snapped. "I don't like you right now," which hurt him a lot more than anything else I might have said.

He just lowered his eyes and turned away.

"Wait," I said a second later, suddenly thinking of something.

"What?" Mark looked at me sullenly, probably figuring I wanted to say something else about how stupid he and David were acting.

"I'm gonna stay here tonight. You gotta cover for me with Dad," I told him, knowing Mark couldn't say no to that. Not now.

"How am I gonna do that?"

"I don't care, just do it," I ordered and he had to obey, we both knew it. He nodded and I softened a little. "Maybe I'll like you again tomorrow."

Mark started smiling but plainly thought better of it when he saw I wasn't giving him that much encouragement. He just nodded again, gave Sandy a sad and apologetic look, and went down the steps to join David and the girls who were getting back in the car.

I closed the door and locked it and turned off the porch light, turning to face Sandy who had been standing there watching silently.

"I'm really sorry, Sandy..." I started, but she stopped me with a smile and took me in a hug, kissing my ear.

"It's okay," she whispered. "At least you can spend the night, right?"

I sighed into her hair, "Yeah." I had my arms around her and I reached down, feeling her ass under the short robe. I gave her a squeeze. "All night long, Sandy."


"About time you showed up, Russet!" Coach was waiting for me, just like he'd promised. "I was beginning to think you weren't serious about this."

I looked at the clock on the wall of the school weight room, it said 6:03 and Coach had told me to be there at six. "Sorry Coach, it won't happen again."

"Yeah, yeah. Close that door behind you there and get over here, boy."

Coach wore a pair of red nylon shorts and a t-shirt, just like he always did, but this morning his shorts seemed a little tighter, like I could see the faint outline of his cock and balls trapped inside them. But maybe that was just my imagination.

I pulled the heavy door shut, hearing the lock snap into place, and I hurried over to where Coach waited, near a mirrored wall with padded benches and free weights on heavy steel racks. I'd worn a pair of shorts too, big and baggy, and a plain white t-shirt of my own.

"Now, what were we gonna work on, Russet?" he asked, standing hands on hips in front of me.

"Uh, workin' off these girly tits, Coach?" I replied, hoping that's what he wanted to hear.

"Girly tits, right," he nodded. "Okay, let's see what we got to work with here. Lose the t-shirt, Russet."

"Oh..." I glanced at the door, hesitating for a second.

"Don't worry, locked tight as Fort Knox and I got the only key." Coach smiled. "Now take off that shirt, I want to get something done here before recess. If that's okay with you?"

"Uh, yes sir," I needlessly agreed and pulled my t-shirt quickly over my head, tossing it on one of the benches.

I stood there nervously as Coach inspected my boobs, pinching my nipples between his thumb and forefinger and making little noises in his throat as he pushed and pulled them this way and that. It hurt a little, but mostly it just made my nipples hard.

"Yep," Coach finally announced sadly. "Girl tits for sure."

He'd moved behind me and now he reached around as if giving me a hug and I felt the bulge in his shorts pressing against my butt. Coach held his hands flat against my breasts, pushing hard so my little 14 year old boobs flattened almost painfully. It felt sort of good though and I wondered what he wanted me to do. I figured I'd just stand there until he told me.

"But you got some muscle underneath, Russet," he breathed, really pressing against me now and a moan slipped between my lips. "You feel that?" His fingers were digging against my bones it felt like and that did hurt. "That's muscle under there. We just gotta build on it."

I swallowed thickly as he finally let me go and sucked a big breath of cool air. I hadn't realized I'd been holding my breath, or more likely I just hadn't been able to draw one with Coach squeezing me like that.

"Who gave you those love bites?" Coach tilted my head with his hand. "On yer itty bitty titties and the side of your neck there."

"Some uh, boy," I lied, thinking he might appreciate me liking girls all of a sudden. "At a party."

"A boy huh?" He laughed. "Watch your ass, Russet, or you'll be growin' milk sacks. Now get over here, we're gonna do some stretching and then we'll do some good old fashioned iron pumping, get those pecs hard and smooth in no time. How's that sound?"

And Coach was good as his word. He had me lifting for a good hour, doing a lot of repetitions with fairly light weights. I'd been wondering for a few minutes there if he'd brought me in at six in the morning just to have sex and I couldn't really tell if I was disappointed or not when we didn't.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.