Girl Fag - Cover

Girl Fag

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ann Russet is a 14yo girl trying to understand her newfound sexuality. She's pretty sure she should have been born a guy, but can't deny her attraction for 'other' boys. Is it possible to be a gay boy trapped in a heterosexual girl's body? And if so, what the heck does that mean? With the help of her 6 brothers, 4 best friends, and football coach, Annie is determined to find out what makes her tick.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   School  

I threw some clothes in my backpack the next afternoon, actually the same things I'd worn the night before. My jeans, Texaco shirt, and my ball cap. Some socks and boxers, and my old shoes. I dressed out in my football uniform, but I knew after practice, I'd be changing in the locker room. That thought made me nervous and excited at the same time.

Matt and Lance stopped by to ride with me, the way they always did. They had backpacks too and we rode kind of slowly because for once in our lives we were actually running early for something other than Christmas.

"Hey, you wanna sleep over at my house Friday?" Matt asked me. "Lance and Kyle are coming over, my mom said it was cool."

"Yeah, we're gonna rent Jason vs. Freddie!" Lance grinned at me.

"We saw that like a hundred times," I shook my head. "Get something else."

"It's intense, c'mon, Ann!" Matt loved that movie. "We gotta watch something scary, dude!"

"It ain't scary after awhile," I shrugged. "Get like 28 Days Later or something."

"Zombies dude!" Lance yelled. "We want your women!"

"We saw that before too," Matt said. "It was kinda dumb."

"Just once," I told him. "And it wasnt that dumb."

"How about..." and it went back and forth. We'd end up getting Jason vs. Freddie though and spend most of our time talking and throwing popcorn at each other and saying all the lines a split-second before the actors did. But that was fun too.

After practice, tired and huffing from five more laps around that stupid football field, we made our way to the locker room. Coach had told everybody to tell their parents there was a girl on the football team, but he didn't tell anyone to explain that the girl would be sharing the locker room with the boys. Maybe the Coach just overlooked that, or figured the guys would say something. But even fourteen year olds aren't that dumb, at least not around our town. Somebody's mom would have gotten a bit concerned maybe. I know I didn't tell my daddy, he'd have yanked me off that team as quick as you can say, "What?!"

So what we had, if you can imagine it, was a great big sex sorta secret among twenty teenagers going through puberty. Somebody, eventually, would let that cat out of the bag, but for the time being it was more like walking on glass. At least for me. The locker room was strangely quiet, considering how excited and loud and naturally energetic everybody had been a few minutes earlier on the field. I'd already put my clothes in my locker before practice had started, but now as I opened it, I felt everyone looking at me.

"What are you guys looking at? Jeeze!" I looked around and laughed at all those guys. Nobody had even started undressing.

"They never seen a girl before." Brian stood next to me and he grinned.

I'd reached under my jersey, unhooked my pads and untied the string in the front, the way Steve had showed me. I pulled my pads and jersey off over my head, so I stood there topless. I ignored the way most of the guys stared at my smallish breasts with their hard little pink nipples sticking out. I felt strangely excited by the whole thing and that just made me more aggressive, I think.

"Well, I'm not a girl." I looked at Brian. "I'm a football player, okay?"

He looked down at my tits and nodded. "Yeah, whatever you say." Then he started removing his own pads and most of the guys were doing the same.

Matt and Lance had started undressing already, making a big show of ignoring me, but they'd seen me countless times bare butt naked. On the other side of me, little Lenny Solomon wasn't moving at all.

"What are you starin at?" I looked at him.

"N-Nothing," he said and sat down real quick, looking away from me.

I could hear guys whispering to each other, giggling and sharing looks. It did embarrass me a little, but not too bad. Like I said, I grew up with a house full of guys, and all my best friends were guys, so these boys were just going to have to get used to it. I kicked off my cleats and untied my football pants, keeping my eyes down as I got them loose enough so I could hook my thumbs in the waist and more or less peel them down my hips, over my butt and down my thighs. I had to bend over a bit and I knew every guy in there was staring at my ass. All I wore was my jockstrap and that stupid nut cup that I didn't really need.

"God!" someone whispered loudly from behind me and I knew whoever it was could see everything when I bent over like that.

The thin stretchy straps of my jock hugged around my butt, like stretching from the base of the cup up and around my firm, pale cheeks. But there wasn't anything hiding my little pink butthole from their view, nor were the pink folds of my pussy hidden very much. I could feel my blood rushing hot and my sex felt greasy as I moved. I didn't know why I felt so excited physically; mentally I just wished I had a dick so these guys would ignore me. Why had I been born like this, I wondered? It wasn't fair.

I got a little angry with all the unwanted attention and I punished those guys the only way I knew how — with my body. I decided if they had to look, I couldn't stop them. No matter what I did or said, for most of them, maybe all of them except Lance and Matt, it was the first time they'd ever seen a naked girl. At least a girl they weren't related to, I mean. I bent down even farther, stretching my legs as I removed my socks one at a time. The cup chafed me some, but I'd leave that until last.

"Well now what?" Coach's voice suddenly filled the locker room. "Why's it so danged quiet in here?" He rounded the corner, "Jeeeez-us!" I straightened up quick and turned around. The coach was staring at me, standing there with his clipboard and eyes nearly as wide as his mouth.

"Hey, uh ... Coach." I licked my lips and everyone else was suddenly very busy putting stuff in their lockers or something.

"Goddamn! Okay." Coach rubbed his head. "This, uh ... One locker room, one team thing ... Maybe, uh ... Russet you want to change lockers? Um, I can get the keys for the girls locker room and..."

"No sir!" I shook my head. "One team, right coach?"

I felt a lump of fear, like I thought maybe he'd try to kick me off the team! So I felt sort of defiant standing there naked except for one sock halfway down and my jockstrap, bulging ridiculously with that nut cup. I put my hands behind my back, sort of turning a little with my hips, back and forth while Coach looked at me.

"One team ... Right. Um ... Come on in here with me now." He walked back the way he'd come, around the lockers and into the coach's office with me right behind him. He told me to close the door as I entered. "Push the button there on the knob, Russet."

"You want me to lock it, Coach?"

"Yeah, we need to talk, I think." Coach sat down on his desk, facing me as I stood there. "You know ... If you didn't have those itty bitty titties there, I'd say you were the cutest young man I ever saw, Russet."

I didn't know what to say about that, so I just stood there looking down at my breasts.

"I gotta tell you, I wasn't sure about havin' a girl on my football team. Not..." he held up his hand, " ... not because you can't play. I coached all of your brothers, I know what you got pumpin' in your heart there. Hell, you just proved it. I figured you'd come crying before you'd be getting bare assed naked in front of all those boys!"

I looked up at him. "I ain't gonna cry, Coach," I said quietly.

"I guess not," he nodded. "Proved me wrong, damned if you didn't, and I never figured a girl for that!"

He was almost laughing, I thought, and it made me feel a little helpless. Embarrassed even, although I didn't understand why. I guess he could see the confusion on my face.

"I just never had much use for a girl, uh ... You know what I mean, Russet?"

I licked my lips. "No sir." I didn't have a clue.

"What I mean is that one of the good things about coaching the football team is I get to ... train ... one special boy. About being a man and being treated, uh ... Well, like a man. See?"

"You train one person?" I frowned slightly. I thought he was training all of us.

"I train one boy and make him a man. Not a person, not a girl."

"So..." I looked down at my breasts. "Are you kicking me off the team, Coach?" My voice had gotten small, which was exactly how I was feeling.

"Do you want me to?" he asked.

"No sir," I shook my head. "I ... I really do like football, I just, uh ... I think the guys need some time, you know? About the locker room thing, I mean."

"Never you mind that right now." Coach shooed all those concerns away with his hand. "How bad do you want to play football?"

I opened my mouth to say something, but he shushed me quick.

"And how bad do you want to be a boy?" Coach grinned like he'd known all my secrets all along.

"I..." I stared at him. I wanted to be a boy more than anything right then, and not just right then, but anytime. I wasn't supposed to be in this body, didn't he know that? "I want to be a boy, yes sir. I wish I had a dick, Coach. Sometimes. I really do, cause I think I wasn't sposed to be..." I looked down and really hoped I wouldn't cry, " ... like this."

"I think you're right about that, Russet," he agreed. "When I saw you bending over like that, you know what I was thinking?"

"No sir." I sucked my lip.

"I was thinking, now that boy's got a beautiful ass!" He smiled at me, his hard craggy features turning almost handsome beneath his bushy black brows. "I was thinking, that's the boy I'm gonna train this year. Yes sir." He slapped his bare thigh just below his shorts. "Gave me wood, damned if you didn't!" he laughed. "And that, Miss Russet, is the very first time in 46 years that a woman has ever made my dick hard."

"I ... I made your dick ... hard?" I stared at the man in disbelief.

"Yep and when I realized it was you..." He gestured around us. "Well, here we are." I watched him as he unzipped his shorts, slowly pulling out his long and now soft penis. "Just how badly do you wanna play football, boy?"

"You just like boys?" I blinked at him as I started to understand what he'd been talking about.

"That's right, so you just leave that cup on, I like it, and come on over here and get this thing hard. I'm going to show you what I show all my special players..."

"What's that?" I whispered.

"How a man fucks a boy!" He grinned at me and I barely had time to consider the real meaning of his words before I found myself taking his soft cock into my inexpert mouth.

It seemed different than it had been with Steve. This was almost a stranger - I'd known Coach since Monday and it was only Wednesday! But I was excited beyond belief too. Where I'd felt safe and loved the night before with my brother, now I was filled with something more exciting. I was having sex with a man who really did only want me as a boy. Coach had no interest in my boobs or in my pussy. He hadn't even realized I was a girl at first, not when he just saw my butt sticking up in the air like an invitation to the first big hard cock that came along. Coach was gay, he'd admitted as much, and I was a boy for him, a queer teenage boy with a pretty face to suck and fuck him as he desired.

"Yeah ... Get on it, you little fag!" he said, grabbing my head and pulling my mouth down hard. It was so very different from the gentle patience Steve had shown me. "You've done this before, huh boy?"

He pulled my face down until I gagged, and only reluctantly did Coach let me back up, coughing and sucking air. His cock was big, but not like Steve's and I was both grateful for that and somewhat disappointed, I think.

"Mmpphhh-mmphh..." I made muffled noises of agreement as I worked his prick between my taut lips. I didn't use my hands for anything but bracing myself against Coach's powerful thighs. His cock started leaking precum and I swallowed it constantly.

"Take it, cocksucker!" Coach pulled me down hard again and this time it happened just when I was swallowing and suddenly his whole penis just slid right inside me.

I felt my face pressed against his wiry pubic hair. Coach's big balls slapping against my chin and I couldn't breathe at all! There must have been a good seven inches of cock buried to the hilt in my mouth and throat and I tried to push off it, feeling something like fear as I couldn't breathe at all.

"Ohhhh fuck yeah! Throat it, boy! Eat that man meat!" he growled and ignored my struggling as I tried to push away so I could breathe, but that only seemed to excited him even more. "Uh fuck! You're a natural born cocksucker, Russet!"

Finally Coach relaxed his grip on my head and I pulled off his cock, feeling it sliding back out of my throat almost painfully and I inhaled deeply, coughing just a little. I blinked, realizing I had tears in my eyes, and before I knew it Coach was urging me back down on his cock.

"Keep suckin, boy! A football player like you needs his protein!"

I didn't resist and felt sort of strange inside, all over really, and all I wanted to do was suck that man's cock, to feel his sperm shooting into my tummy. I was a boy finally, like in the little videos I'd seen, the pictures on the computer, I really was almost a guy and Coach wanted to remind me of that every chance he got.

"Back in your throat! Come on, kid ... You wanna run with the big dogs? You gotta suck it up!" He was digging his big strong hands into my scalp, pulling me down hard, not caring if my throat was open or not. He'd just ram his cock past my gag reflex and halfway to my tummy. "This here's a mouth fuckin', boy!" he said with a chuckle. "You gotta get used to this, cause we're going to be doing it a lot, faggot!"

His big fat cock slid in and out of me, sometimes pressing into my throat easily, sometimes painfully, forcing its way into the tight confines of my mouth. Coach didn't seem to mind and truthfully, neither did I. I was too excited by it, the attitude, the roughness of it all. It was nothing like I'd ever imagined. There was no tenderness in Coach whatsoever; it was all about getting him off and I didn't care. I wanted him to use me that way, even if I didn't understand it.

"Ohhh ... Here now! Come on, Russet. Get it down, cockslut!" He pulled my face to his crotch, spearing his turgid prick halfway down to my tummy.

He hunched over me, as if hugging me in some strange way, and I became dimly aware of his cock pulsing between my stretched lips, throbbing over my tongue. I even imagined I could feel it expanding in my throat as my muscles contracted around it. But those were the only indications I had that Coach was cumming. I couldn't taste or feel his cum, he was shooting his ball juice straight into my belly.

Only when Coach finally relaxed after a long minute or so, was I able to pull my mouth away. I felt dizzy and my lungs ached from holding my breath. I could taste the sperm he'd left behind, leaking from his cockhead as he withdrew it slowly from between my bruised lips. I savored the stuff, leaving his cum on my tongue as I panted on my knees, tired and happy. My tummy was full of the man's hot semen and I burped softly.

"Goddamn that was good, Russet!" Coach grinned and tousled my hair. "I was gonna fuck you too, but I think I dumped every bit of sperm I had, boy!"

I just licked my lips and nodded. My throat felt pretty sore and I wasn't sure I wanted to try and talk anyway. My boobs felt like they were on fire though, my nipples burning and begging for attention, my pussy too, hiding under that nut cup I still wore. My little clit buzzed with desire and I squeezed my thighs together, wanting to touch myself, to jill myself off, but knowing I couldn't. I was a boy; I didn't have a stupid cunt. At least that's what I tried to tell myself.

"Looks like you want it though," Coach said with a smile. "You ever been fucked, Russet?"

"N-No sir," I answered with a hoarse whisper. I felt my body tingle at the thought. Steve was going to fuck me, I hoped, he'd sort of promised me and I meant to keep him to it. Especially now, since it didn't seem like Coach was going to.

"I don't mean girlie happy pussy fucked neither." Coach stared at me. "I mean dirty butt fucked like a fag fucked."

I shook my head. "N-Never, Coach."

"But you want it don't you?" Coach chuckled. "You might be a girl on the outside, Russet, but you're a queer little boy on the inside, ain't ya?"

"Yessss..." I hissed through my teeth softly. "How do you know about..."

"How do I know?" He raised one of his imperious eyebrows. "I've been coaching for nearly thirty years. There ain't a damn thing about teenage boys that I don't know. I know what they're thinking, what they're doin, hell ... I know what they're dreaming about when they're all tucked in at night."

"Oh," I whispered and it was everything I could do to keep from rubbing my nipples.

"Like you, Russet." He gave a little nod. "You dream about having a dick, don't ya? But not so you can screw little Valerie Humpenpuppy in the back seat of your daddy's car." He didn't wait for my reply. "You want a dick so you can jerk off while you're suckin' mine, ain't that right? So you can feel your balls getting tight when some guy stretches that little ass of yours wide open..."

I gulped and nodded. "Yeah ... I want a dick..." I whispered.

"I figured as much," Coach grinned. "You just remember, Russet, those boys out there, they don't understand that. They're just kids, horny and hungry and they just think about that little hole you got in the front. You keep away from 'em, okay? Specially that Hades kid, he wants to put some babies in your belly. Hell of a football player, but he ain't gonna understand you being queer on the inside."

"Okay, Coach." I figured this had to be the weirdest conversation that I would ever have in my entire life.

"You're my player now, Russet. That means everyday after practice, before you start undressing, you come in here." He gave me a stern look. "You get your ass in here and we're gonna do what we gotta do, you understand me?"

I understood. Coach was going to have sex with me every day after practice. He was going to teach me how to be a man and have good hard man sex. I took a deep breath, feeling my heart about to burst at the thought of it.

"Yes sir," I said softly.

"Now, don't you be telling nobody neither, Russet. This is a secret between you and me. You gotta give me your word on that and if you break your word, then I guess you ain't much of a man anyways." He stared at me hard, "Just a pussy girl after all."

"I ... I won't tell, Coach," I said as I stood up slowly. "I promise."

"All right then, get out of here and get cleaned up," he said, putting his dick away and I gave it a glance as I turned around. "And Russet..."

"Yeah, Coach?"

"I wish you had a dick too, boy." He gave me a wink and I smiled at that.

I walked out of the office feeling Coach's eyes on my bare ass until I turned around the corner. Most everyone was gone already except Lance and Matt, and Brian Hades. My two best friends were hanging out by the door and they followed me as I walked by. Brian stood at his locker, fully dressed now and looking at me. I remembered what Coach had said and I tried to ignore the smile that I really wanted to give the boy.

"So?" Lance asked me. "What did Coach want?"

"He just wanted to talk to me," I shrugged, hoping I didn't look like I'd just sucked off the man. I had a lot of air in my belly and I burped again, tasting sperm, and I covered my mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.