Summer Love  - Cover

Summer Love

Copyright© 2010 by callmeQ67

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A wealthy socialite sets out to seduce a thirteen-year-old lifeguard at her country club. The young girl, seeking comfort following a family tragedy, has no idea what she's getting into.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   DomSub   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Would it be okay if I kissed you?"

Thirteen-year-old Kristen Hayes was surprised but secretly overjoyed by this question from her best friend.

"'Cause when Ryan Harrington kissed me last weekend at Ashley's party I don't think he did it right," Courtney explained.

"And you think I could do better?" Kristen answered. "I've never kissed anyone in my life."

Courtney smiled. "Well, then we should practice. Don't you want to know what to do when a boy kisses you the first time?"

Kristen had little interest in kissing boys, but any excuse for kissing her best friend was okay with her. So they had kissed. Slowly, tentatively, experimentally, with lots of giggles. But after while, as they got more comfortable, they began to kiss passionately, like a pair of lovers in a movie. When Courtney's tongue slipped into her mouth, Kristen thought she might die from happiness.

Over the past year Kristen had come to realize that her feelings for Courtney were more than ordinary friendship. Just seeing her face made Kristen's heart beat faster. When Courtney touched her casually she felt a wave of excitement ripple across her skin, and hot blood pulsed in her sex. But that kiss confirmed the feeling that had been growing inside her. Kristen knew then that she didn't want a boyfriend. She wanted Courtney.

She loved everything about that kiss. The feel of soft lips and wet slippery tongue. The smell of skin and saliva. The arms around her neck, the warmth of her friend's body. The little 'mmmm' sounds Courtney made, like she was eating a really yummy dessert. She wanted it to go on forever.

But Courtney had broken it off when she realized they were getting carried away, grinding the crotches of their jeans against each other. They had laughed nervously, knowing something amazing had just happened, but not understanding quite what it was.


That was nearly two months ago, just before school let out for the summer. Just as their kissing 'practice' had brought them closer than ever, something had happened to drive Courtney away.

Living only a few doors from each other, the two girls had been best friends since the first grade. But now they hadn't spoken in weeks because Courtney never seemed to have time. She was always working at her lifeguard job or taking her bike on mysterious errands that lasted all afternoon. Strangest of all, yesterday she was picked up in a stretch limo and didn't come back for hours and hours.

Her best friend seemed to be avoiding her, and Kristen was determined to find out why. On a hot Wednesday in August she marched up the front steps of Courtney's house and rang the doorbell. She knew that Courtney's mom would be at work in the city. Her friend came to the door wearing boxer shorts and a ribbed white tank top, her hair wild and uncombed.

"Hi," said Courtney, her voice gravelly with sleep. "Come on in."

"Hi. Did I get you up?"

"Well, yeah. What time is it anyway?"

"Sorry. It's almost noon, I thought you'd be up," said Kristen. "You never used to sleep late." She followed Courtney into the kitchen.

"Um ... well, I was really tired last night."

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. I saw you get in that limo yesterday and then you didn't come back until late ... what's going on? I never see you anymore." Kristen blurted out the words, surprised by her own directness.

Courtney poured herself a glass of orange juice and looked at her friend. What would Kristen think if she told her the truth? How could she explain the events of last night? An image popped into her head, of Mrs. Fazio's hairy cunt and of her own hand slipping into that juicy wet hole...

"Kristy ... I'm sorry I haven't been a very good friend this summer. There's a lot going on and it's kind of hard to explain ... oh, god, you're going to think I'm a terrible person..." She suddenly looked as if she might cry.

Kristen wrapped her arms around Courtney and hugged her tight. "I'm your best friend," she said gently. "There's nothing you can say that would make me think you're a bad person." She looked into Courtney's eyes. "You're not into drugs, are you? Are you smoking crack? Shooting heroin? Crystal meth?"

Courtney laughed. "No, it's nothing like that. I'm fine, I promise." She studied Kristen's face. This was her best friend and she didn't want to lose her. There was no way she would be okay with the scene at Melinda's house--would she? Letting her into this new world would be a terrible risk. Kristen had never indicated that she liked girls. Except for that night they had kissed...

"Look," she began. "I don't think I can put it into words. It's just too complicated. Maybe I could show you instead."

"Courtney! You're scaring me! Why can't you--"

But Courtney interrupted. "Come with me this afternoon, okay? There's someone I want you to meet."

An hour later the two thirteen-year-olds were riding their bikes through a quiet suburban neighborhood. Kristen noticed that the houses were getting bigger and farther apart, the traffic nonexistent. She followed Courtney up the drive of a modern house surrounded by huge old maples and oaks. There was a truck parked on the grass with 'Artie's Landscaping' stenciled on its side. Just as the girls were dismounting from their bicycles, three men appeared from behind the house wearing dirty work clothes and boots. Two looked like university students on summer break and the third was older, probably in his forties. All three looked very fit, with powerful arms and shoulders.

The men were laughing and the two student types were giving each other a high five. When he spotted the girls the older man smiled at them. "Hello there," he said. "Are you here to sell Girl Scout cookies?"

"Ha, that's funny," said Courtney in her best deadpan. "We're friends of Mrs. Lunsford."

"I bet you are," he said, his eyes roving over the girls' bodies. "I bet you are. She's out by the pool. It's just down this path and through the gate."

"Thanks," said Courtney. "I know where it is."

As they turned the corner Kristen noticed that the men were still ogling them. She heard one of them say, "I wouldn't mind a bite of their cookies."

"Ew," said Kristen. "Did you see the way those creeps were staring at us?"

"I didn't mind," Courtney said. "I thought the two younger ones were kinda hot." Kristen could only shake her head in disgust.

The pool area was beautifully decorated with flowering vines and hand-painted Mexican tiles, and Kristen was impressed in spite of her misgivings. Courtney had told her very little, only that she had made a friend at the country club and that she was older but very cool.

"Hello Courtney," came a voice from the shade of a wisteria-covered arbor. "Who's your friend?"

"Hi Mrs. Lunsford. This is my best friend, Kristen. I hope you don't mind that I brought her along." The girl with Courtney was slender with long blonde hair. A real stunner, thought Melinda. She admired Kristen's pretty face and fair skin, which seemed to glow in the afternoon sun.

Kristen stepped out of the bright sunlight and saw an attractive woman reclining on a chaise longue, cigarette in hand. She noticed an ice bucket, a cocktail shaker and a glass of some greenish concoction on a table. She noticed that the woman's body was shiny with sun lotion, and that she had a nice smile and very white teeth. She noticed that the woman had no tan lines on her body and had full, round breasts. Both of these facts were inescapable because the woman was completely nude.

"Hello Kristen, how nice to meet you. What has Courtney told you about me?"

"Um, not much. Just that she met you at the club and that you're really awesome."

"High praise, indeed," said Melinda, smiling. "Courtney, why haven't you told me about your lovely friend?"

"I did tell you about her," said Courtney, a little defensively. "A couple of weeks ago when you asked me ... uh..."

"Yes? Asked you what?"

"You asked me if I'd ever kissed a girl before."

"Oh! You're that Kristen, are you?" Kristen felt the flush of blood rising up her neck and face and knew she had turned crimson. How could Courtney have told this stranger her most cherished secret? "Oh look, she's blushing. How adorable," said Melinda. "You enjoyed that kiss didn't you Courtney?"

"Yeah," Courtney said, "a lot." She flashed a grin at Kristen, who was staring at her open-mouthed.

"Why don't you kiss her again," said Melinda, "and see if it's as good as you remember."

Courtney turned and looked into her friend's eyes.

"This is crazy!" Kristen began. "Do you really think I'm going to--"

Courtney put a finger to her lips. "Shhh," she said softly.

Kristen had been waiting for two months to kiss her friend again, but she didn't imagine it like this. Not in front of a woman she had just met! But the look on Courtney's face pushed her objections to the background. Her eyes were full of such longing that Kristen's defenses crumbled.

The instant their lips touched the rest of the world ceased to exist. All the suppressed desire for her friend flooded Kristen's body as they kissed deeply, hungrily, and she knew this was right. This was what she'd been wanting; this was what was missing from her life.

She held Courtney's face in both hands as they kissed, then ran her fingers through her friend's thick chestnut tresses. It was so good to finally touch her this way, like a lover, that she almost forgot Melinda was watching. Courtney's hands were inside her t-shirt caressing the skin of her back and sides, and every touch fueled a need that threatened to consume her.

Kristen had no idea how long they kissed but at last Melinda spoke and brought her back to reality--a new, altered reality. "Let's have a look at her, Courtney," she said. "Take off her clothes."

They broke off their kiss, panting with desire. Courtney grabbed the hem of Kristen's t-shirt and started to lift. "I'm so fucking hot for you Kristy," she said.

"Courtney, I--"

"Do you want me?" Courtney asked her friend. "Because I've wanted you for so long."

Kristen could only gaze at her friend in wonder. This was her fantasy come true. She couldn't speak, but raised her arms over her head to help Courtney remove her t-shirt. Under it she wore a rather conservative bikini top. "You have such beautiful skin," said Courtney, running her hands over her friend's body. Melinda couldn't agree more. Kristen had a creamy white complexion with hints of pink.

She turned self conscious again when Courtney began to undo her bra. While her friend had developed boobs and hips in the past year, Kristen's body was still skinny and straight. Her breasts were slight mounds, little more that the suggestion of breasts, capped with pale cone-shaped aureoles. She clutched the loosened bra to her chest.

"Don't be shy," said Melinda. "Let's see what you've got."

"Yeah," Courtney said, trying to pull her hands away. "I wanna see your boobs, too."

"What boobs?" said Kristen, giving in. "I haven't got anything compared to you."

"Oh!" Courtney said, fastening her hands to Kristen's chest. "They're so sweet!" The big puffy nipples were very sensitive, and she gasped as Courtney twisted them. A jolt of electricity shot straight to her cunt, making it throb. Her experienced friend licked one of Kristen's nipples then blew on it, watching it harden. She sucked it between her lips and nipped it gently with her teeth. Kristen whimpered with pleasure.

"Oh, Courtney," she said as her friend repeated the process on her other breast.

"Mmm, yummy," said Courtney smiling, and the two friends kissed some more.

"I wanna touch your boobs, too," said Kristen as she tugged at her friend's t-shirt. Courtney was wearing a robin's egg blue bikini top, and it contrasted nicely with her sun browned skin. "Wow," Kristen said. "I think your boobs are even bigger than the last time I saw you."

Courtney smiled and turned around so her friend could untie the strings that held her top in place. When she turned back Kristen could only stare speechless at the sight of Courtney's sensational C-cup tits. Courtney laughed at her reaction. "You can touch them, you know," she said. "Or do you just wanna look at them all day?"

Kristen cupped those perfect titties in her hands and squeezed gently. "Oh my god!" she said. "They're amazing!"

Courtney laughed again. "You can squeeze them harder if you want. Go ahead and play with them." Kristen made them wobble and bounce in her hands, and both of them giggled like--well, like thirteen-year-old girls. Kristen shifted her attention to Courtney's hard nipples, and remembering what Courtney had done she licked and blew on them, watching as the delicate flesh crinkled. "Now suck on them," Courtney said.

"Like that?" Kristen said a minute later, looking up at her friend.

"That's perfect. Now bite them a little. Yeah ... harder ... oh, fuck yes..." A moment later Courtney raised her friend's head and kissed her again. "Let's get these off," she said, unbuttoning Kristen's denim cut-offs. "I can't wait to see you naked."

Kristen's shorts were lowered to reveal her bikini bottoms, which were a little loose on her slim hips. Courtney knelt at her feet, smiling up at her. "These too," she said, hooking her fingers in the elastic waistband. "Beautiful," Courtney said, seeing her friend's pussy up close for the first time. "Like a ripe peach." Her labia were rosy pink in contrast to the white of her thighs and belly. There was almost no hair; just a bit of blonde fuzz at the top of her mound.

"Lie down," Courtney said, easing her friend back onto the cushioned lounge chair next to Melinda's. She pushed Kristen's legs apart and knelt between them. The blonde teenager sighed as two soft hands stroked the skin of her inner thighs, touching her in a way that no one had ever done before. Then Courtney's lips were pressed to her tender flesh, giving her goose bumps.

"Oh!" Kristen gasped as her best friend licked the hollow place at the top of her thigh. Courtney smiled up at her and licked the other side. A finger slid gently up and down Kristen's tight slit until it began to open like a flower. Her breathing grew quick and shallow, and her mouth was suddenly dry. The finger dipped deeper between her puffy labia, finding her opening. Kristen felt the need rising inside her, building momentum like a train gathering speed.

"You're so wet," said Courtney, slathering her friend's slick natural lube over her vulva until everything glistened with honey. "Such a pretty pussy," Courtney said, kissing the blood engorged lips. "And so sweet."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.