Summer Love  - Cover

Summer Love

Copyright© 2010 by callmeQ67

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A wealthy socialite sets out to seduce a thirteen-year-old lifeguard at her country club. The young girl, seeking comfort following a family tragedy, has no idea what she's getting into.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   DomSub   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Thirteen-year-old Courtney lay on Melinda Lunsford's king sized bed, a pillow under her hips. Her forehead was beaded with perspiration and her hands gripped the moist, rumpled sheets. Melinda lay face down between Courtney's widespread adolescent thighs.

She had been teasing Courtney's delicious little virgin pussy with her fingers and mouth for the past twenty minutes, letting the teen's desire build slowly until she was practically delirious with the need for release. Several times she had taken the young brunette to the brink and pulled her back. Pinning the girl's prominent labia open with her thumbs, Melinda was taking long, slow licks from Courtney's puckered anus to the hood of her clit. The pretty teenager was emitting an almost continual humming moan, punctuated by squeaks of delight as the older woman's tongue passed over her slick jelly bean. Courtney's sparse pubic hair was saturated with Melinda's drool and her own sweet juices, as was the pillow beneath her.

Melinda drilled deep between the smooth slick walls of the child's fuck hole until she felt Courtney's hymen on the tip of her tongue. Curious, she opened the lips with her fingers until she could see the thin membrane blocking the entrance to the girl's womb. It had a small opening just big enough for a finger.

"Oh, my sweet little girl," said Melinda. "Shall I make a woman of you?" Her tongue traced lazy circles around Courtney's bulging pleasure nub.

"What--oh!--what do you mean?" the teenager panted.

"What I mean, dear Courtney, is I would like to take your maidenhood; to deflower you; to pop your cherry. I want to stick something deep inside your love canal and rip you open. Is that clear enough?"

"Oh yes, Mrs. Lunsford!" said Courtney. "Do it to me! I--I want you to be the one." She gazed lovingly up into Melinda's eyes.

The girl made this request with such sincerity that Melinda almost felt bad about what she was going to do. It was adorable how attached to her the sweet teenager had become, and if truth be told Melinda harbored some tender feelings of her own toward the girl. But she refused to let feelings come before ambitions, and her current objective was to join the board of directors at her club. The Westchester Country Club.

The chairwoman was willing to help sway the other board members in Melinda's favor, but of course she wanted something in return. What she wanted was to sample Courtney's charms. And she wanted it to happen while Courtney's hymen was still intact.

"In good time, my pet," said Melinda. "All in good time. But let's save your virginity for a special occasion, shall we?" She went back to lapping Courtney's juicy cleft. Melinda and her young lover quickly fell into a rhythm and the teen's moans rose in pitch and intensity. The older woman could read the signs, and just as the girl was about to reach her peak, she backed off. Courtney whined in frustration.

"Are you ready to cum, sweetie?" she asked innocently.

"Oh my gosh, yes. Please--"

"Am I special to you, Courtney? Do you care about me?"

"Mrs. Lunsford, you know I do! I've never felt this way about anyone."

"No?" she spat, in a voice much harsher than she felt. "Then why are you fucking Mrs. Leslie behind my back?"

The girl's mouth fell open. Brooke Leslie had told her that their tryst the previous day would remain a secret. It seemed she had lied.

"I didn't want to!" said Courtney. "She made me do it."

"Oh, she forced you, did she?"

"Yes! She tied me to my bed. Then she blindfolded me and put my panties in my mouth--"

"And how did she manage that without your help? Did she hold a knife to your throat?"

"No, but she's much bigger and stronger than I am. She was really rough..."

"And what did she do when you were tied to your bed?"

"I--I think she took pictures of me."

"How do you know? You said you were wearing a blindfold."

"There was a bright flash and the sound--"

"How many? Two? Three?"

"A lot," said the teenager miserably.

"I see. What else did she do?"

"She touched me ... all over..."

"That's it? Did she do anything else?"

"She ... licked me ... and she made me lick her..." said the child. Melinda was sure Courtney would have blushed if her face was not already bright pink.

"Oh, you poor darling," said Melinda scathingly. "How awful. You must have hated every second of it." She paused as a tear rolled from the corner of her lover's eye. It was hard to pretend fury when, in her mind, she relished the image of little Courtney tied to her own bed and made to service her butch friend. She could hardly wait to ask Brooke for the details.

"Did she make you cum?"

"Please Mrs. Lunsford--"

"Did she make you cum?" repeated Melinda forcefully.

"Ye--yes..."

"How many times?"

"I--I don't know..."

"Why, you little slut. You came so many times you lost count, is that it?"

"Yes--no! Oh, please don't be angry, Mrs. Lunsford! I didn't want to be with her. I don't like her--she's mean. You're the only one I care about. I'll do anything to make it up to you. Anything!"

These were the words Melinda was waiting to hear.

"As a matter fact, there is something you can do for me," said Melinda. She went back to eating Courtney's pussy, wanting it perhaps even more than Courtney herself. The girl's moans rose higher.

"Will you be a good girl and do as I tell you?" asked Melinda before she resumed her skilful tonguing.

"Uhhhnnnn--yes, anything..."

Melinda sucked Courtney's labia into her mouth and released them with a wet plop. "Even if it involves another woman?"

"But I don't want--"

"Will you do it or not?" She sucked Courtney's labes again before continuing. "There is something important that you can help me with. But if you don't want to, maybe I can find another girl."

"No! I mean, yes, I'll do it. I'll do whatever you ask," said sweet young Courtney.

"That's my girl," said Melinda. "Is there anything I can do for you right now?" She scooped up a mouthful of Courtney's thick honey and savored it on her tongue before swallowing. The little teenager's gusher was spewing more hot lava than Mount Kilauea.

"Ooooohh, please make me cum, Mrs. Lunsford. Please, oh, please, please, do it ... pleeeease..."

"You have such lovely manners, Courtney," said Melinda. She sucked the girl's hooded clit into her mouth, rolling it with her tongue against her upper lip. Then she pressed her flattened tongue to the top of Courtney's vulva as the teenager pushed her juicy snatch urgently against the older woman's mouth.

"Oh yes!" cried the little brunette. "Yes--Oh! Oh! Ohhhh!" she wailed, her voice almost hysterical. Her smooth fleshy thighs trembled on either side of Melinda's head. Just as she was reaching the point of no return, the older blonde woman reached out and pinched both of Courtney's puffy nipples, hard.

"Aiyeeeeeeee!" screamed the teenager, her body jerking convulsively. Her legs squeezed Melinda's head so tightly she thought her skull might crack like a walnut. But with one final tremor, Courtney's eyes rolled back in her head and her body fell limp and motionless.


Amelia Fazio's limousine stopped first at the Lunsfords' house where Brooke and Melinda were waiting. The driver got out and held the door until the two women were seated. As they greeted one another, Melinda noticed a forth person in the back of the car--an absolutely stunning pale blonde girl. She looked to be about sixteen. Melinda stared at her.

Amelia was, of course, chair of the Westchester Country Club's board of directors. She'd seen the DVD that Brooke had been circulating showing Melinda Lunsford having sex with a delectable young brunette. Then she learned that the girl was only thirteen. Amelia had a weakness for pretty teenaged girls, but she'd never had one as young as Courtney. She wanted the girl badly, and Melinda had agreed to lend her for an afternoon. Melinda's price was a place on the board. It seemed a small cost for a slice of the nubile teenager.

"Ah, Melinda, I see you've noticed my young companion," said Amelia. "Brooke, Melinda, this is Sigrid Carlsson. Sigrid, these are two of my dear friends, Brooke Leslie and Melinda Lunsford."

"Most pleased to meet you," said the girl with a Swedish accent.

"Charmed, I'm sure," said Melinda. She turned to Amelia. "What the hell is she doing here? I thought we had a deal. It was to be just you and Courtney, with Brooke and me there to shoot the video."

"Don't worry," said Amelia. "I trust Sigrid completely. She's my au pair, you see."

"Why do you need an au pair?" said Melinda. "Your children are all grown."

"I do have my grandchildren over from time to time," said Amelia, smiling. "But I've found that I can rely on Sigrid for many things." She placed a hand on the blonde's smooth leg. "Many things," she repeated.


Courtney waited nervously on her front porch. Melinda had told her to wear something nice, so she had put on her new halter-style sundress and a pair of leather sandals with thin straps. She'd considered wearing pantyhose, but it was a hot day and she thought her tanned legs looked okay without them. She wasn't wearing a bra. Even though her boobs had recently grown into a C-cup, they didn't need any external support. Besides, the bra had looked silly with her dress, which left most of her back bare.

A long black limousine turned the corner onto her street and Courtney went down the front walk to meet it. The driver got out and opened the door for her. Just as she was about to get in, she saw her best friend Kristen across the street. She was staring, open-mouthed. It was too late to pretend she hadn't seen her, so Courtney just waved and got in the car.

Once inside, Melinda kissed her and introduced her to Mrs. Fazio. So this who she would be having sex with, thought Courtney. At least fifty, Amelia Fazio was an attractive woman, and reminded the girl of her middle school principal, a thought that both disturbed and excited her. Amelia's deep cleavage drew the young girl's eye to her enormous bosom, and Courtney found herself wondering what it would be like to handle such large breasts. Her hair was thick and glossy black hair, worn in a wavy style that seemed a bit dated to the young teen.

She must have look scared, because Melinda took her hand and said, "Don't worry honey, it's going to be fine."

Courtney then stole a glance at Sigrid. Even sitting down it was evident she was tall, and with her long blonde hair and striking green eyes, Courtney thought she must be a supermodel. Brooke was eyeing her too. Her legs were spectacular and her prominent breasts strained the seams of her white blouse.

The rest of the short trip passed in something of a blur as Courtney imagined what she would soon be doing. Amelia asked questions and she answered them, but the teen's mind was elsewhere. Soon they turned into a private drive with tall hedges on either side. Elaborately wrought iron gates blocked the way, then magically opened to allow the car to enter. They rolled along a twisting lane through what looked like a park, past fountains and copies of classical Roman sculptures. At last the house appeared.

Courtney had thought Melinda was rich, but this was wealth of a different order. The house looked like a palace, with a huge central portico supported by fluted Corinthian columns. Additional wings extended to the left and right. Amelia took one of Courtney's hands and Sigrid the other, and led her into the house.

Behind them, Melinda and Brooke exchanged glances. It was rumored that the Fazio money came from organized crime, and the gaudy opulence of the estate tended to confirm their suspicions.

"Let's go straight to my room, shall we?" said Amelia. "Everything we'll need is there." They went up a curving marble staircase to a broad central hall. "This way," said Amelia, and they entered a bedroom about the size of a tennis court, with French doors along one side and an enormous round bed. There were two professional video cameras on tripods and several umbrella lights.

Sigrid opened a refrigerator hidden behind a cherry wood panel and went to work uncorking a few bottles of Veuve Clicquot, while Brooke and Melinda got the cameras ready to roll. When everything was set, Sigrid served out the champagne.

"To our young guest of honor," said Amelia, raising her glass. Courtney blushed and took a sip. She'd never had champagne before and she thought it was delicious. She quickly drank the whole glass. Amelia smiled and took the flute from her hand. "Stand over here," she said, steering Courtney to the middle of the room. "Sigrid, undress her for me."

The wine had given Courtney a mild buzz, but she was still unnerved. She was about to be stripped before a woman old enough to be her grandmother! Sigrid stood in front of Courtney and looked down at her. She was quite tall, and made even taller by her high heels. The teen was struck once again by her beauty. She felt herself a plain little girl by comparison. The Swede stroked her hair and bent to whisper in her ear. "You're so pretty," she said.

Sigrid moved behind her and began to untie the knot that held her dress in place.

The compliment from the beautiful Swede made Courtney feel better, but she was very aware of Amelia watching from an armchair and the two cameras pointed at her. It was embarrassing but strangely arousing. Young Courtney was realizing that it was the very moments when she felt the most helpless--like when Brooke had come to her house and tied her up--that she also felt the most excited. She felt weak and quivery inside, like when she was little and had done something forbidden, and she knew she was about to be punished.

As Sigrid slid the dress down her body, Courtney's hands moved automatically to cover her breasts, her arms crossed. When the dress was pooled at her feet, the tall Swede helped her to step out of it.

Amelia gazed at her, enthralled. Courtney was certainly not the anorexic type. Her body was lush with curves for a thirteen-year-old, and the wealthy chairwoman adored her plump thighs, narrow waist, and the little roll of baby fat spilling over the top of her girlish panties. With her round face, pert nose, and full lips, Courtney embodied Amelia's ideal of adolescent beauty and sex appeal.

"This is no time to be shy, Courtney," said Amelia after a moment. "Let's see your pretty boobs."

Courtney looked over at Melinda, trembling with nerves. She wasn't sure if she could go through with this. Melinda just shook her head, as if to say there was nothing she could do.

"Sigrid," commanded Amelia. "Help her."

Reaching around her from behind, Sigrid took hold of Courtney's wrists. "I wish to see them, too," she whispered. The young brunette allowed her hands to be raised over her head.

Amelia sat forward in her chair and gaped. "Mother Mary in heaven," she said. The little girl's breasts were incredible. Creamy white, perfectly shaped and larger than Florida oranges, yet they didn't sag in the least. The nipples and aureoles were pink and tilted upwards. Amelia could hardly wait to suck them.

"Let me see her from every angle," said Mrs. Fazio.

Holding Courtney's hands over her head, the tall Swede slowly turned her as if she were a ballerina. Or a puppet. With her arms raised, the profile view of her breasts was superb. They jutted out like fat, ripe pears. The rear vista was no less enchanting. Courtney's back was smooth and unblemished, with two symmetrical dimples just below her waistline. And her high round ass, gleaming white in contrast to her tanned legs and back, was no less than divine.

Soon it would all be hers, thought Amelia.

"Bring her to me," she said. Sigrid lowered Courtney's arms and led her by the hand to Amelia's chair. When she stopped, the young girl's knees and those of the older woman were almost touching. Sigrid stood just to the side and behind Courtney.

The feeling was growing stronger inside the young teen; that hollow in the pit of her stomach that seemed to sink all the way to her cootchie. She thought how strange it was that she was here, this woman devouring her with her eyes. Little Courtney was both aroused and frightened, but there was no escape now.

"Touch her," said Amelia. Sigrid seemed to know what she wanted. She stood behind Courtney and ran her hands up and down the girl's sides, stroking her hips, her waist, her ribs. She massaged the child's delicious bubble butt and her slightly rounded belly. Courtney's breath was coming more quickly and suddenly her breasts were aching to be touched. She knew her nipples were hard as little pebbles.

Slowly, oh so slowly, the blonde girl's hands traveled up Courtney's body until they cupped her breasts. A little sigh escaped the young girl's lips. Sigrid explored her tits gently, molding them, dragging her palms across the hard nipples. Another sigh. She pinched the pink gumdrops, twisting them slightly, and Courtney let out a groan.

Sigrid's hands slid down the tweener's body to her hips. One hand slipped under the waistband of her panties in back, the other in front. While the hand in back caressed and squeezed her ass, other fingers combed through her meager pubic hair to investigate the lips of her sex. The fingers played lightly over Courtney's vulva for a moment, until one probing digit wormed its way between her labia. It was like poking a hole in a dike. The juice which had been building up flooded Sigrid's fingers and Courtney's cotton panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.