Summer Love  - Cover

Summer Love

Copyright© 2010 by callmeQ67

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A wealthy socialite sets out to seduce a thirteen-year-old lifeguard at her country club. The young girl, seeking comfort following a family tragedy, has no idea what she's getting into.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   DomSub   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

While thirteen-year-old Courtney dozed, Melinda stole quietly from the bed and put on her robe. She went out through the French doors onto her second floor terrace. Lighting a cigarette, the shapely blonde inhaled deeply. Life is fucking good, she thought.

Then, to amplify her sense of satisfaction, she opened her phone and called her friend and sometime rival, Brooke. She answered on the first ring.

"Where the hell did you go?" asked Brooke without preamble. "You didn't even tell me you were leaving."

"Tut, tut. Is that any way to greet your dearest friend?" Melinda was so going to enjoy this.

Brooke snorted. "What kind of friend disappears without a word? Where are you, anyway?"

"At home. Are you sitting down?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact. Why?"

"Well. Remember darling fatherless Courtney, the junior lifeguard?"

Melinda could hear Brooke suck in her breath.

"That sweet little dumpling? Of course I remember. Wait, are you telling me..."

Melinda blew out a cloud of smoke. "Guess who's sleeping naked in my bed even as we speak."

"You bitch! I saw her first! How could you?"

"Aw, don't be that way," said Melinda. "If you're really nice I'll let you have sloppy seconds."

"You're lying. It was only, what, three hours ago that I pointed her out to you. How could you possibly bed her so quickly?"

"I just used my feminine wiles," laughed Melinda.

"No way. I don't believe it. You might have nice tits, but you're not that charming."

"Okay, I'll prove it," said Melinda, stubbing out her cigarette. "Don't say anything, I don't want to wake her."

"Sure, whatever--"

"Hush," said Melinda quietly. "You'll be getting a message very soon." She set her phone to silent and crept back into the bedroom. Courtney had rolled onto her back, one knee out to the side. Her ripening, pink-tipped breasts pointed straight at the ceiling, and at the intersection of her tender thighs the puffy, swollen labia were clearly visible.

With those dark tresses spread out on the pillow, it struck Melinda once again that Courtney looked like an angel in her sleep. Then she took a photo of her new fuck toy, walked out to the terrace, and sent the white-hot image to Brooke's phone.

Sitting down, Melinda poured herself another glass of wine. "Okay," she said. "You'll have your proof any second now."

"Oh. My. God," Brooke said a moment later. "You weren't kidding. How did you manage it? Tell me everything."

Melinda proceeded to tell her how she'd approached Courtney in the country club showers, and had comforted the child in her grief.

"I'll bet you comforted her, you letch," said Brooke.

Melinda went on to explain how she'd invited the girl to her home, and had given her a makeover.

"So how did you, ah, broach the subject of eating her little pussy?" Brooke wanted to know.

"I asked her if she'd ever kissed a girl, and she had! But only that. She swore she'd done nothing beyond kissing. Then we sucked face and she liked it. A lot."

"You're incorrigible," said Brooke. "Go on, tell me the rest."

Melinda described kneeling at Courtney's feet and nibbling her juicy labes through her panties, then fingering her, and licking the girl's own pussy cream from her nipples.

"When I finally went down on her, she was more than ready. She was practically begging for it."

"So did she cum?" asked Brooke.

"Did she ever! She was pushing her little coochie in my face and screaming. It's a good thing I don't have any neighbors living close by. The little dear came twice more before I let up."

"Jesus," said Brooke, her voice husky with arousal. "Did she do you then?"

"You're getting off on this, aren't you?" cried Melinda. "Are you touching yourself?"

"Don't be silly. Did she return the favor, or not?"

Melinda was remembering the first teenager that Brooke had seduced, and how she'd taunted Melinda with stories about her for months. That gave her an idea. She checked the time. She had planned to wake Courtney soon and take her home, but Todd, Melinda's husband, would be at least another hour.

"Brooke, darling, you've been asking some rather personal questions about my intimate moments with young Courtney. Maybe a video would be more instructive."

"What are you talking about?"

"Quick, write this down," said Melinda, and she gave Brooke the address of her personal webpage. "Log on and you can see for yourself exactly how Courtney looks when she screams in ecstasy."

"You aren't seriously going to..."

"Bye, hon. I'm going to have my hands full for a while. Maybe I'll talk to you later." With that, Melinda closed her phone, peeked into the bedroom to make sure Courtney was still asleep, then tiptoed down the hall to get her MacBook. Luckily, the systems she required had been set up a few weeks earlier so that Todd could monitor their cleaning service while he was at work.

Melinda set the laptop on her dresser and adjusted it so that the built-in webcam took in the whole bed. She made sure the video was streaming properly to her webpage, and minimized the camera window. Then she turned her attention to the sleeping teenager.

Slipping off her robe, Melinda eased onto the bed, and gently parted Courtney's legs. The teenager stirred, but didn't awaken. With her face inches from the child's virgin pussy, Melinda could see that her pubic hair was matted with saliva and girl juice, and the scent of her recent arousal was strong.

It was a delicious aroma, and the horny lesbian breathed deeply to savor it. She looked at the webcam and smiled, hoping Brooke was watching. She paused to admire the smooth, tender flesh at the inside of the girl's thighs, which were a bit plumper than currently fashionable. Courtney's triangle of hair was sparse and did nothing to hide her curling, pink inner lips, which extended slightly beyond the rosy, engorged outer lips--unusual for one so young.

Though it had been only half an hour since Melinda had orgasmed, she found herself getting turned on again. Courtney was everything the older woman desired: a lovely, innocent face, dewy skin, perky half-developed breasts with the conical, puffy nipples that she adored, and a precociously developed, almost untouched pussy.

Better still, Courtney was of the malleable, submissive sort that Melinda could train according to her whim. Even as she feasted her senses on the child's glories, Melinda began to scheme ways in which she might open the youngster to new experiences.

But first, she needed to satisfy her craving while inflaming Brooke's.

Watching Courtney's face for any reaction, Melinda began to breathe softly on the parted lips of the young girl's cunt. A flutter of long eyelashes and a barely perceptible sigh from the lass. Very slowly, Melinda dragged her tongue up one of Courtney's swollen outer lips, then the other. She licked all over the outside of the teen's love mound, while avoiding the more sensitive places within.

"Mmmmm," said Courtney, still half asleep.

Melinda opened her mouth wide, covering one of the girl's puffy labia major, sucking it softly between her teeth, caressing it with her tongue. Then she did the same to the other side.

"Uhhhhhh," murmured Courtney.

With her mouth over the girl's very center, Melinda began to circle her tongue around the teen's juicy crinkled inner lips, grazing her hooded clit with each pass. Like a raft on the ocean in a quickening breeze, Courtney began to stir, her hips rolling gently on the swell.

The teen's juices were flowing again, and Melinda used her tongue like a spoon to scoop them up. She delved deeper into Courtney's sugary fuck hole, drinking from her source, lapping at her nectar. Courtney moaned, now fully awake, when the older woman's tongue flicked her clit.

The child raised her head to see Melinda's face between her parted thighs. The older woman smiled, her lips and chin wet with the girl's love sauce. Melinda let a long stream of pussy juice and saliva fall to the child's labes, then sucked it greedily back into her mouth. She nibbled and licked all around the hidden pleasure nub for several minutes, never quite touching it.

"Oh, god," whimpered Courtney.

"I hope you don't mind my waking you," said Melinda. "But I couldn't resist tasting you one more time before I send you home."

"No ... I, uh..." Words seem to desert the little nymphet. That was fine with Melinda--she didn't really expect a response.

With a hand behind each of the girl's knees, Melinda pushed Courtney's legs up and wide apart, opening her. Holding her tongue stiff, she fucked the virgin hole over and over, as deep as she could.

"Oh my goodness," Courtney squeaked in her tiny girl's voice. "Oh, yes..."

Melinda again teased the girl's little clit, driving her to the brink without pushing her over. "Ooooooo," she panted, her head thrashing on the pillow, her hands clawing at the sheets.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.