Robin Part 2 - Cover

Robin Part 2

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A continuation of my Robin story; having become the toy of two teen aged hotel employees the night before, Robin becomes prey to one of them again, being their 'pig' as she had been the night before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   White Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

She was determined to go out for her run. She thought, she hoped, it would calm her down a bit. Running always did that for Robin, cleared her mind and helped her to think straight.

She put on a simple white tee shirt and a pair of tight blue lycra stretch pants that she used for running; it came with a blue matching jacket and set out.

The run through the wooded area by the hotel was a treat for her. She stretched herself a bit and worked up a healthy sweat. She went far into the woods and turned to make the way back, content in her own mental world, as she chugged along.

The girl stepped out into her path, while she was running and deep in thought, and scared Robin.

"Ohhhhh," Robin almost squealed.

"Hey, Chica!" the girl from the hotel said with calm familiarity.

"Getting some exercise?"

"Yes, ma'am," Robin said politely. "I enjoy running. It helps me think."

"And what is our Chica thinking about?" the girl wanted to know then. "Maybe about how much she liked getting fucked by the boys?"

Robin was silent.

"Answer me, Chica, or I'll hurt you right now; I'm your best chance of being okay today in these woods. You don't want to piss me off! Depend on that!"

"Yes, ma'am," Robin said, cowed by the girl's fierce demeanor, "I was thinking about that."

"And?"

"And realizing that I liked it! It's simple for me! I just liked it!"

"Good girl, Chica," she said in answer to Robin's declaration. "Then you're going to like this afternoon a whole lot!"

The girl approached Robin then, she pulled out of a back pocket a wicked looking knife.

Robin was frightened immediately and held her hands out in front of her defensively and said:

"Please!"

"Please what, Chica?" the girl asked softly.

"Don't hurt me with that! Please!" Robin said, "I'm begging you!"

"I like it when you beg, Chica; I like it very much!" the girl said vehemently. Then she went on:

"Open your jacket, Chica, and I'll show you what this is for."'

Robin did as she was told, opening her jacket.

"Off," the girl said and Robin dropped the jacket onto the ground.

"Lift it up," was the next order and Robin gripped the hem of her tee shirt and lifted it up until it was around her neck.

"Hold it there," came the next order, and then Robin felt the 'snick' of the knife and her bra loosened.

The girl continued to cut until Robin's bra was in pieces on the ground.

"Much better, Chica," the girl said, "Let those big titties float free!"

"Yes, ma'am," Robin said but sucked in her breath again, as the girl ran the pointy edge of the knife around each of her nipples in turn.

Now Robin was beginning to get turned on by the treatment. Giving in to these young people just seemed like such an easy and exciting task for her. She also really enjoyed telling Jason about these encounters, and knew that she was beginning to enjoy his almost proprietary attitude toward her 'indiscreet' actions.

The girl was wearing a kind of day pack and took Robin's jacket from the ground and put it carefully into the pack. She also put the shards of Robin's bra in the pack. Now Robin was down to running pants, and panties, running shoes and a tee shirt.

"Tee shirt!" the girl said, and Robin, with no hesitation at all, took her tee shirt off and gave it to the girl.

It was stowed into the pack. Then from the pack the girl took a long chain. It had clasps on it. A small part of it was wound around Robin's throat and clasped to stay in place. The longer part of that chain was then wound around Robin's wrists, which were held behind her back, at the girl's insistence.

Robin whimpered, when the girl attached the chains.

"Like that, do you, Chica?" she asked with a wicked grin.

"Oh, yes, ma'am," Robin said, with little or no hesitation, and with genuine fright in her voice.

"Scared, Chica?" the girl asked.

"Yes, ma'am," Robin answered.

"Good," the girl said. "You'll behave that way."

"Yes, ma'am," Robin said softly; "I promise that I'll behave." Not quite knowing today what that meant for her.

The girl then held the end of the chain as a kind of leash.

"Go ahead, mutt," the girl said softly to Robin, jabbing her with a stick that she'd retrieved from the ground.

Robin, obediently, walked forward along the path in the woods.

"You really like this treatment, Chica?" the girl asked again, a bit amazed.

"Oh, yes, ma'am, I do, I'm afraid" Robin said with no hesitation and a little out of breath.

"Sounds like our Chica is breathing heavily; turned on, puta?" the girl asked.

"Turned on, ma'am," Robin said, shivering a bit at the same time from the fright of it.

There was such a note of adventure in this. Today, right here it wasn't only a matter of being fucked in the laundry room. She just didn't know what the girl or all those male friends that she was aware of had planned for her. The mystery of it had her pussy really flowing and wet. She was sorry that Jason couldn't see her now; she longed to be like this for him, with him.

"If he were here," Robin thought, "I'd give him my asshole, or anything else that he demanded." Something that wasn't on the table sexually between the two of them.

"Company," the girl said and Robin swirled out of her reverie immediately, for someone was coming through the woods along a barely noticeable path.

A slightly older man and a large dog emerged from the woods around a little bend, and, seeing Robin, being led by the chain-leash stopped and stared.

"I see," the girl said, smiling at the older man, "That we're both walking out dogs."

"Uh, yes," the man said, disconcerted, "She's beautiful."

"Tell you what, friend," the girl said, "Let me pet your dog and I'll have mine get on her knees for you."

"His name is wolf," the man said and allowed the latino girl to pet him.

Then she jerked on Robin's chain and said:

"Kneel, puta!'

"Is that what she is?" the man asked.

"No, it's only what she likes to act like," came the girls' answer.

"If you give it to her," the girl said, "She'll suck it for you. Shall I hold Wolf for you?"

The man agreed immediately and gave Wolf's lead to the latino girl to hold. Then he fished a growing prick from his pants and held it toward Robin's mouth. She had sunk to her knees and opened her mouth to accept him.

"Grab her hair, fuck her face," the girl said, "The puta likes that."

The man took two fist fulls of Robin's auburn hair and began to pump his cock in and out of her mouth.

He was grunting with the effort and surely would come soon.

"When you cum," the girl said then, giving instructions, "Leave a few spurts for her face; she'll like to be decorated."

The man stiffened then; in her mouth Robin could feel the cock swell and began to take his load into her throat. A bit of it ran down her chin but the girl told her to leave it and she did. He came in Robin's face with his last two spurts.

"Thank the kind man, Chica," the girl ordered.

"Thank you, sir," Robin said "for using my mouth and making me happy."

From her pack then the girl fished out a black marker pen.

"Sign our pet, would you?" the girl asked and the man, with a laugh, signed his name on Robin's big left tit.

The man led his dog away down the path and Robin just knelt there waiting, knowing that the girl would tell her what was next.

"Up you get, Chica," the girl said, getting Robin to her feet.

She was a bit unsteady at first from the chain but finally stood waiting. The girl went around to the font of Robin and knelt, and untied her running shoes, one at a time, taking them off and putting them into her bag with Robin's socks.

"Now these, Chica," the girl said, beginning to work Robin's running pants down and off.

"Must you?" Robin asked softly.

"Oh, yes," the girl said, "Chica, if I don't get you ready and get you to pull the train, then I have to, you see. So this is important. The boys will be here a bit later and they told me what they want and how they want you."

"They knew I was coming?" Robin asked, a bit surprised.

"Yes, Chica, they knew; it'll be a kind of party. But you might not like all of it."

"Yes, I know," Robin said, statuesque, standing there wearing only the pretty panties that she'd put on, vaguely hoping that they'd like them, and knowing now that they might get the chance.

"Well, let's see, Chica," the girl said then. "Shall we let you wear these panties or not?"

There was a bit of silence and then the girl mused:

"I think not!"

"Ohhhh," Robin sighed, as the girl then pulled her panties down and off, reducing her to sheer nakedness, with her hands still chained behind her back and a leash around her neck.

"Perfect," the girl said, "It's only a little further to where we're going. You'll like it, Chica."

They arrived in a little bit at a kind of small glade that wasn't readily apparent and was just a little way off the track.

The girl pulled Robin by the leash into the glade and said:

"Okay, let's get the puta ready for the party."

She pushed Robin to her knees and had her put her face toward the ground. From her bag she produced a large roll of tape. She put the tape on Robin so that she was taped into the kneeling, bent over position. Next she wound a large scarf around Robin's eyes, blindfolding her; she forced some cloth, in reality a pair of her own panties, into Robin's mouth, and finally, she put a head set on Robin with rock music playing. Robin's senses were all jammed, as she knelt naked in the glade.

The young latino girl then wrote a sign on Robin's back with the marker:

"I'm Robin, a whore, for a quarter you can fuck any hole you like; please sign my body after you fuck me!"

Robin entered a totally different kind of world. Everything was cut off but the music that pounded in her ears and a vague sense of touch. It was as though she existed in reality only if and when someone touched her.

She waited because she had to. The girl had her in such a position that she couldn't get up or get away or even make a noise about it.

Robin waited. She waited.

Finally there was a sensation. Robin felt hands. They were on her ass; they were moving around, and then pinching her pussy lips.

She could do nothing at all to respond except to wiggle her ass a bit in encouragement.

She did that. The response was a sharp slap to her ass.

She 'eeeped' into the gag in her mouth and wiggled her ass again. That produced yet another slap to her ass. Robin found that her inner temperature was raising with each slap to her ass.

It became quickly like a kind of game. She wiggled and he slapped. It went on that way for about 5 minutes. Robin was surprised to discover that she didn't mind the sharp pain of the ass slaps. They were, in fact, connecting her with the person who was behind her. She didn't even know if it was a man or a woman. She was totally under someone else's control.

Then she felt the prick. It ran up along her ass crack, and she made an involuntary intake of breath, fearing that she was going to be ass fucked but the cock then settled down lower and entered her pussy.

She made almost frantic throat noises to encourage the fucking that had begun.

It went on for a sweet five minutes but then he stopped. Robin used her, by now familiar, means of communicating: she wiggled her ass for him to continue. But he pulled his cock out.

Then it happened. With no warning, he moved his prick into position and speared Robin's virgin asshole. She squealed into the panties in her mouth, but he kept up the ass fucking that he'd started.

For that limited time. The whole world that Robin knew was her own asshole and the cock that was fucking her, causing extreme discomfort at first but then pushing her into a kind of heated existence, taking everything that was happening to her into account, that she hardly believed could exist.

Once again she was sorry that it wasn't Jason fucking her ass. She held that thought pushing herself toward an orgasm, when he was finished. Suddenly, with a kind of 'plop' the cock was removed.

She heard some motion and then the panties were taken out of her mouth. She said a breathless "thank you", and before she could react, the man's prick, that he'd just used in her own ass, was pushed into her mouth.

She knew, and, to make her serving more complete, and for herself, more humiliating, she sucked the cock, licking it until it was clean.

"Thanks, cunt!" a soft voice said and the panties were back in her mouth.

She felt him writing on her then, signing her ass.

And the world became the world only of the music and her waiting again.

The path apparently wasn't used by that many people. During the time that Robin was bound in place, she was fucked by 3 more men. Those encounters were always the same. The first thing that she knew about them was the sensation that some one was behind her. Then there were the hands, groping and feeling, probing and entering her, either her pussy or, in at least one instance, her ass, and then the cock invading her filling her, making her love, every time, what was happening. And in one case the man took time to remove the panties from her mouth and present her with his prick, fresh from her pussy to suck. Robin loved that.

After a while she even wondered about what would happen if the guy with the dog came back. Her mind was reeling amid scenes of depravity that she'd only ever previously skirted the far edge of.

She fantasized, as she knelt there bound, about the dog's long tongue and what it would feel like to be fucked by a dog. She wished, longingly, that she could make herself cum.

Then there was a touch to her ass. Something was about to happen again. The bounds were being taken off and she was being set free. The head set was removed and she was almost assaulted by the quiet, until she realized that there were men's voices all around her and they were laughing and joking. Then she also realized that they were talking about, and joking about her nakedness.

It made her feel ashamed but only for a few seconds, when a new surge of the humiliation and the wonder of it for her swept over her.

Now the panties were removed from her mouth and finally the blindfold, and there they were. The guys, all hispanic, from the hotel.That fact alone began to make her hot again and wet again.

She looked at them an averted her eyes, waiting for them to tell her what what going to happen. Almost automatically she went to her knees in their presence; It seemed the right, the proper thing to do.

One of the guys held out his hand and showed Robin four quarters.

"Made some money for us, puta!" he said.

"I'm glad, sir," she said.

"Not very much money for a puta!" he said. Then he added:

"You know what 'puta' means, bitch?"

"Yes, sir," she said, "It means 'whore'."

"That what you are, bitch?" he asked.

"Yes, sir, this bitch is a whore!" she answered.

"What's your name, whore?" he asked.

"It's Robin, sir!" she said and she was surprised, when he slapped her face, knocking her off balance.

"No it's not!" he said.

She had tears in her eyes then but she felt trickles of wet running down the inside of her thighs from her pussy. She was even more turned on now than she'd been in that linen closet.

"Tell me, sir," she said, "And I'll know."

"Your name is 'big titted cunt'" he said harshly. Then, leaning close to her teary face he asked:

"What is your name, bitch?"

"It's 'big titted cunt, ' sir," she said softly.

"Louder, puta!" he said, slapping her again.

"IT'S 'BIG TITTED CUNT'!" she fairly shouted this time, and they all laughed and clapped.

He held out his hand then and the girl quickly moved forward and presented him with a marker. He used it to write across her tits:

"I'm 'big titted cunt'!"

"You leave that on to show your husband, puta, you understand?" he said.

"Clearly, totally, sir!" was her response.

"You remember those ugly panties, puta?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," she said, "I'm afraid that I do, and I'm very sorry."

"Those," he said, pointing to the panties on the ground, "Are much nicer."

"Thank you, sir, for saying so," she said.

"Are you turned on, whore, big titted cunt?" he asked.

She blushed and said: "Yes, sir, big titted cunt is really, really turned on."

"Then ask me to punish you, to hurt you for those ugly panties," he said, ask nicely.

Robin began to cry and he slapped her again, this time knocking her over. She scuttled back to her kneeling position immediately and said:

"Please, sir, big titted cunt is your slave; please hurt her for being so thoughtless as to wear ugly panties! Will you please, sir?"

They were all laughing and clapping at her words. Robin felt that she was about as turned on as possible without actual bodily contact.

"Gladly, whore!" he said.

Then it began. They hauled her up and took her deeper into the thatch of the bush. Her hands were tied behind her back. They put the panties back in her mouth. Robin was sweating greatly by then and looking around at them wide eyed.

They stood around her in a circle. One of them, the nearest one to her, said:

"Here, take the cunt!" and pushed her.

Robin staggered from the push until she was near to another of the circle. Then he pushed her to the other side. She never really regained her balance and was pushed back and forth, now crying and begging them to stop, almost in articulately through her gag.

One of them knelt, as she was pushed his way, and as soon as he had his hands on her, spun her around and bit her hard in the ass.

Robin squealed into the panties gag in her mouth.

"Nice sound, puta!" another of them said, as he too knelt, caught her and bit her other ass cheek.

That was kind of the theme of their game for the next 5 to 10 minutes. One of them would catch the staggering, naked woman and bite her somewhere. Robin was left with bite marks on her ass, her tits, her stomach, her thighs. She was in a constant state of near panic with this game of theirs, as they threw her back and forth, laughing and having a good time with her.

Then they stopped and the one who had been talking turned to the girl, still standing and watching, and said:

"Chica, the black stick."

Robin was prostrate at his feet, looking as scared as she was turned on. She didn't understand any of her reaction here; she was just living it and letting it sweep over her, still and always now sorry that Jason wasn't watching this, orchestrating this.

"Ass in the air, puta," he ordered, and Robin did exactly as she was told, struggling to get her ass in the air.

Then he hit her, raising a welt immediately.

She squealed loud enough to be heard through the panties. They laughed, and the beating continued.

"Gonna wear ugly panties again, puta?" he growled at her, hitting her in the thigh.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.