It Was This or Go to Prison - Cover

It Was This or Go to Prison

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A single mom and her sixteen year old daughter have reached the end of their rope. They are penniless, unemployed, and a week away from being evicted. It’s a situation of their own making. They are lazy and amoral and now society’s largess is about to run out. So they plan a theft from a man whose house mom once cleaned. He catches them and offers them an alternative to prison. This is a simple little tale about second chances.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

I drove all the way home in a daze. I honestly don't remember that entire trip. I wanted to pull over and park every few minutes so that I could bury my face in my hands and cry.

I know that I haven't done anything to impress anyone this much. They must be really impressed with Erin and they are letting me go along for the ride. All I've done is to let them buy me new clothes, a hairdo and a car. That wasn't hard at all. And I happened to be up this morning so I made breakfast. I didn't screw up bacon and eggs so he bought me an expensive car?!

If they were trying to teach me how to feel guilty it was working.

Tyler was already home when we got there. Two of the garage doors were open, waiting for our new cars. He had moved his motorcycles out of the way to make room.

I waited while Erin carefully parked her new car and got out. Then I pulled into the last bay, shut the engine off and broke down. Me, not the car. I sat there crying like a baby.

It was a couple of minutes before Karen yanked my door open and exclaimed, "Damn, girl! Grow a set of balls! If you are this hormonal now, what are you like when you're having you're period?"

I've noticed that she has a way of saying the worst things in the nicest way. I wiped my eyes and leaned my head back to look up at her. I smiled through my tears and said, "No one has ever done anything nice for me before. To do something this nice after I did something so terrible ... god! I feel awful!"

She shook her head and said, "You and you're fucked up daughter! You two are hopeless!"

She held out her hand and helped me out of the low slung car. I shut the door and stood there looking down at it for a moment. I felt the tears starting again. I exclaimed, "Damn it! I can't stop!"

I wiped my eyes again and the three of us hurried inside. Erin ran ahead. By the time Karen and I got inside Erin was wriggling around in Tyler's lap hugging him half to death and attacking him with the death of a thousand kisses.

He patted her hip and said, "Go do your homework. Your long vacation is over young lady!"

She gave him one last big kiss and whispered, "Thank you."

She got up, picked up her book bag and started upstairs to do her homework. Karen went after her to show her how to use Tyler's computer. On top of everything else he has done for us he was giving her his computer room!

I dropped to my knees beside his chair. He looked down at me and said, "I know what you're thinking. You are very grateful. Don't say it. Show me. Turn your life around. Be the person you have the potential to be."

I shook my head. I reached up and took his hand in mine. I touched my forehead to it. How could I not say it?! How could I accept all that he has done for me and my daughter and not say something?!

I tilted my head up, kissed his hand and with tears running down my cheeks I said, "You have already turned my life around. You won't be sorry. I would do anything for you. I don't understand this. I don't understand any of this. We stole from you and you pay us back this way! Are you some kind of god?"

He smiled and exclaimed, "It's a car for Christ's sake!"

"No! I mean yes! It's a car. And it's clothes and a place to live and food. It's my daughter back in school and smiling! And a computer! She's never had a computer to do her schoolwork on.

"I haven't seen Erin smile in years! It's the opportunity you are giving us, which I promise you both of us are going to make something of. There is no way to express what's in my heart right now. I feel like I'm going to explode!"

He squeezed my hand lightly and said, "Would you mind making dinner first? I'd do it. But I had a rough day and I'm tired."

I got to my feet, suddenly feeling very inadequate again. I had no idea what to make him for dinner. Before I went into the kitchen to look around I said, "Someday, somehow, I am going to repay you."

"You just did. You didn't explode. Thank you for that."

I leaned down and kissed him. I couldn't think of the words that I needed to express what was in my heart. But for a moment we looked into each other's eyes and I saw that he knew.

I went to the kitchen and stood in front of the refrigerator feeling very inadequate. As I said earlier, I can cook. But my idea of cooking so far has only inspired him to hire someone to teach me how to cook! I was afraid to even plan a meal now.

Luckily, Karen returned from showing Erin how to use her first computer in time to supervise the preparation of dinner.

Karen advised me on the menu but I was able to prepare the meal on my own. I was gratified that everyone seemed to enjoy it. I have felt so worthless since I came to this house. Everything I do is wrong, every thought I have uninformed. If the idea is to break me down and build me back up they are succeeding in the first part.

For that reason I was unduly pleased by the mild praise I received for the meal.

Erin, on the other hand, was walking on air. She has friends at school now. She was just given a sexy Corvette to drive. And for the first time she has a computer to use for her schoolwork. She has used a computer before, of course. She has spent hours at the library and she has used the computers in the school computer lab. She has never had the convenience of having all that information and convenience in her own home.

I think that if Erin was asked to come up with the ideal living situation she would probably offer up her life now as the perfect example. I think that even the fact that she has lost control over her body and her sexuality appeals to her. She has been nervous each time Tyler or Karen made her do something. But there is no question that each time she enjoyed the hell out of whatever they made her do. She likes being naked and she enjoys being told what to do. She wouldn't classify what is happening to her as sexual abuse. I think she would be very upset if Tyler and Karen suddenly decided that from now on Erin would be required to remain celibate.

I think I understand how she feels. I am more than a little surprised to discover that I am experiencing those same strange reactions. The way I feel about Tyler and Karen is totally different than what I expected. I suppose the way they are treating me and even more importantly, the things they have done for Erin have a lot to do with that. I am more grateful than I can put into words for the strange situation that Erin and I find ourselves in now.

Karen brought up the fact that Erin didn't require the tutors they hired for her. She suggested that they might be put to better use educating me, once I have time for them in my schedule. She also mentioned to Tyler that she was thinking of having Erin's IQ tested.

Erin blushed and once more protested, "I'm not a genius! I mean it! I'm flattered that you think I'm smart, Karen. But I think you are basing that on nothing more than the fact that I like to read. Trust me. This blonde hair color is natural and totally appropriate."

Tyler didn't say anything at first. He was watching Erin's reaction curiously. Finally he asked, "Are you afraid that if it turns out you're intelligent it will set you apart? It needn't. A high IQ score can't give you a better life. But it can help you make plans. It can help you make decisions about your future. And it can open doors. It wouldn't hurt to take the test."

He turned to me then and wondered out loud, "Would your life have been different if you had been properly nurtured? What if it turned out that you have a high IQ and could have been a doctor or a lawyer or a teacher? What if you had been an asset to society instead of a drain?"

I suppose it was a valid question, though I didn't care much for the brutal honesty. But I knew myself well enough to know that any intelligent genes my daughter might have inherited did not come from me. I suppose I have an average intelligence level. But that's as good as it gets for me. I'm more than a little embarrassed that it took a stranger to point out my daughter's intelligence.

It was that thought that was occupying my mind as I began to clear off the table. Erin got up to help but the doorbell rang so Tyler sent her to answer it. She blushed. But she didn't hesitate. She turned and headed for the door, knowing that someone else, some other stranger was about to see her in the nude.

I saw Tyler and Karen grin at each other in amusement. I got the impression that they already knew who was at the door. Erin returned a moment later, leading a handsome, well dressed young man who looked stunned by the vision of loveliness he was following through the house. The poor guy didn't even notice me until after he greeted Tyler and Karen.

He looked up at me when I came back into the dining room to pick up the last of the dirty dishes and did a double take. He looked back and forth between me and Erin a couple of times and said to Tyler, "I forgot why I came here!"

He placed a plastic bag on the table and said, "Joan said you left these on your desk. She asked me to drop them off."

He sat down, sighing loudly as he collapsed into a chair. He was obviously exhausted. Karen asked him if he wanted something to eat or a drink. He asked for a drink which I made and served him while he told Tyler and Karen the results of a business trip he was just now returning from. He missed them at the office. His plane was delayed. Tyler's secretary had asked him to come to the house to brief them.

Erin and I went about our cleanup duties and ignored the conversation. The things they talked about meant nothing to us anyway. But when they concluded their business, Tyler asked, "Would you like one of them before you leave?"

That got our attention!

Karen waved us over and ordered us to stand beside their guest so that he could decide if he would like to have sex with one of us. He looked us over. It was obvious that he liked what he could see.

After what seemed like a couple of minutes he turned to Tyler and said, "I'm exhausted. I'm just about certain that I am too tired to entertain one of these beautiful young women. But any man that would say no to that offer is no man. If this is one of the perks of my job intend to take advantage of it."

He rested one hand on my ass and asked, "Would either of you young ladies care to entertain a very tired man for what will probably be a disappointingly short tryst?"

Karen laughed and answered for us, "They don't have the right of denial. The ass you have your hand on belongs to Paula. The other young lady is her sixteen year old daughter, Erin. You may feel free to enjoy either of them and you don't have to concern yourself with how they feel about it."

The young man looked uncomfortable with the concept of a woman who isn't able to refuse his advances. I smiled down at him and said, "It's alright, sir. We don't mind. Feel free to permit either one of us to help you relax before you leave. We would be honored."

He gave me a curious look. I knew that he was wondering how a mother could permit herself or her daughter to be used this way. Before he could speak, Erin took his free hand from the table and placed it over her breast. She smiled at him and said, "We tried to act like we didn't like it at first. But what's the use. We enjoy this. My mom and I would be happy to bring you a little pleasure."

It was obvious that his libido was about to win out over his conscience. There was a respectable bulge in the front of his slacks and the mystified look in his eyes was dissolving quickly.

I was shocked, but strangely pleased when our guest chose me over my daughter. I almost laughed out loud at the expression on Erin's face. She was surprised, too. She also looked disappointed.

Karen noticed our reactions and she did laugh out loud. To Erin she said, "Don't worry, dear. I'm almost certain that we can find something to do to make it up to you."

I helped the tired young operative to his feet and escorted him up to our bedroom. He followed me into the room but then, instead of tearing his clothes off and attacking me he stood in front of me, took both of my hands in his and asked, "Are you certain about this? I would never take a woman against her will. If you would rather, we can talk for a little while and then go back downstairs. I'll tell Tyler you were wonderful."

I smiled up at this sweet young man and said, "I'm new at this. You are only the second man to whom Tyler has given me. I will admit to you that I did not enter into this situation willingly. But he quickly made a convert out of me. I would do just about anything for Tyler at this point. But the truth is, when he does this it turns me on. Much to my surprise I find that I kind of like being a sex slave.

"It came as a shock to me when I realized it. But it's exciting. I've been thinking about it, trying to understand my reaction. I think I enjoy it because it sets me free. I'm able to let go and not worry what people think of me. I'm free to be a sexual being like I have never been able to do before. It's unbelievably invigorating.

"It doesn't suck that you are so handsome and so sweet. But if you were an ugly old ogre I'd still be enjoying this. So please, don't let your conscience interfere with your pleasure. And don't worry about me. Think of this as every man's fantasy come true. Just tell me what you want me to do. Your wish is my command."

Under his breath he exclaimed, "Damn! I must still be asleep on the plane! I'm going to be very embarrassed when I wake up and realize I've had a wet dream!"

I laughed and moved a little closer. I disengaged my hands from his and put my arms around his neck. I stood up on my toes and kissed him lightly. Then I said, "Let's get you out of that suit and make you comfortable."

I started taking his jacket off but he got a worried look on his face and said, "I have been on the go since before five this morning. I need a shower first."

I didn't think he did. The only thing my nose detected was the faint aroma of his deodorant and a mild aftershave. I told him he smelled fine to me. But it was obvious that he wouldn't be able to relax and enjoy this. So I said, "Okay. We can take a shower first if that will ease your mind."

He let me undress him then. I thought he smelled clean. But if he wants to take a shower that's fine, too. It's a nice form of foreplay if you do it right.

I led him across the hall to the bathroom. He was self conscious about walking around naked but I assured him it wasn't a problem. No one was going to be spying on us and if someone did see us they wouldn't be offended.

We spent much longer than was necessary soaping each other up and sliding our hands over each other's slick bodies. His cock was perfectly average, between six and seven inches long. It looked delicious. I couldn't wait to taste it.

I eagerly led him back to my room. I pulled the bedspread down and guided him down on his back in the center of the bed. His cock was hard now and sticking up in the air. It throbbed with every beat of his heart. He had no more questions and nothing about what we were doing was pricking his conscience.

After the erotic shower we just enjoyed he was somewhat refreshed from his long trip and I tried not to dwell on the thought that if given another chance to choose he might now choose to spend this time with my nubile daughter. But I couldn't really blame any man for that. So I put it out of my head and joined my new friend on the bed.

It finally occurred to him while we were making out in the shower that I didn't know his name. He introduced himself. His name is Lyle. He works directly under Tyler, Karen and Todd.

I managed to learn a little more about Tyler and Karen. I didn't pry. He was just making conversation. I imagine he said some things that he wouldn't have said if he wasn't so tired.

I learned that the company was started by Tyler after he was medically retired from the police force. He was wounded saving the life of a hostage and couldn't pass the physical to return to the job because of some bone damage that resulted.

Not long after he got the company off the ground he recruited Karen and Todd and made them partners. Karen came out of the CIA and Todd was working computer crimes for the FBI when he was recruited.

They still do some investigative work if a case is challenging enough or if they think they can affect an outcome more quickly and efficiently than the law enforcement community. But those kinds of cases usually don't even pay for themselves. Their largest source of income is security consulting. And in this day and age that has become a very lucrative international business.

I learned more about Tyler, Karen and Todd in ten minutes in the shower than I've learned in two days of servitude. But then, we haven't had a lot of two way conversations. I was surprised to learn Karen's history. I would have never guessed that she was a CIA agent. She seems so normal!

All that I learned about Tyler and his company was very interesting. But I put that out of my head and began to concentrate on something else that was of more interest to me at the moment.

I have been noticing that in a very short time my sexual appetites have been changing, along with the things that I found erotic. It has only been two days since the very suggestion that I provide oral sex to a man whose name I have known for ten minutes would have gotten someone's face slapped.

Not now. Looking down at the attractive man reclining before me and the hard cock I was about to take into my mouth was making my pussy tingle like I couldn't believe.

I stretched out on the bed beside him. He took me in his arms and we began to kiss like lovers. These were not tentative, get to know you a little bit better kisses. These were 'you are so fucking hot, let's fuck' kisses.

Not long after we started kissing his hands began to wander over my body again the way they had in the shower. I was more than happy to have it. I loved the way he was touching me.

After several more minutes of kissing and touching with growing passion I pushed Lyle over onto his back and began to work my way slowly down his body with my tongue. He is a slender man without a lot of bulging muscles. But in the shower, and now here in the bed, as I became more familiar with his body I learned that he was surprisingly fit. His compact body was hard and firm in all the right places. I imagine that more than one muscle bound ape has bitten off more than he could chew when he messed with Lyle. There were a few battle scars on his wiry body that made it clear he didn't spend all of his time working in an office.

He had a sort of James Bond quality about him that added to the excitement I was feeling as I licked and kissed my way down to his hard cock. My first impression when I saw him enter the house earlier was that he seemed young and maybe a little naïve. He may be those things to some measure. But he was more than that and the combination, or perhaps I should say the contrast, was fascinating.

Lyle moaned when I finally reached his hard cock with my tongue. I teased the very tip before supporting the hard shaft with my thumb and forefinger and gently licking the head, cleaning up the large amount of lubricant that had begun to accumulate there.

I almost had to hold him down as I ran my tongue down the underside of his shaft and began to tease his balls. I can't say for sure how old Lyle is. It's very hard to judge. He looks young. But he has had a hard life, judging from the scars and he is obviously competent, judging by the confidence that Lyle and Karen have in his abilities.

Even so, he looks much younger than his age, whatever it is. He could almost pass for a teenager. That effect was amplified by the youthful look of his cock and almost hairless balls. The youthful appearance of his sex organs made what I was doing even more erotic.

I covered his cock and balls with kisses and licked every square inch with the tip of my tongue before wetting my lips and pressing them tightly together. I pressed my lips against the head of his cock and slowly forced his cock between my lips and over my tongue, sliding slowly down the shaft until the head of his cock entered my throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.