It Was This or Go to Prison - Cover

It Was This or Go to Prison

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A single mom and her sixteen year old daughter have reached the end of their rope. They are penniless, unemployed, and a week away from being evicted. It’s a situation of their own making. They are lazy and amoral and now society’s largess is about to run out. So they plan a theft from a man whose house mom once cleaned. He catches them and offers them an alternative to prison. This is a simple little tale about second chances.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Karen finally pulled into a parking lot and parked in front of an exclusive looking spa. It was the kind of place that I would never have had the nerve to enter. I knew I couldn't afford anything they offered. I probably wouldn't have had the nerve to enter even if I had some extra money. I know my place.

She turned the engine off and asked, "Has Tyler discussed the types of punishments you will have to undergo if you disobey or displease him?"

We quietly answered, "No."

The question made me nervous. I thought it was unnecessary to bring it up unless something terrible was about to happen. Erin and I have both been totally docile since placing ourselves in Mr. Barr's, and now Karen's hands.

She sighed and looked up at her sun visor for a moment before saying, "It isn't my place to discuss it with you. Suffice it to say that you really, really don't want to be punished. If I have to tell him that either of you didn't instantly obey any order I give you today you will be punished. And I will tell him if it happens. Is that clear?"

I turned and glanced at Erin in the backseat. She looked as nervous as I felt. She probably had the same fear, if Karen felt it necessary to bring this up now, what was awaiting us inside?

I turned back and said, "We won't do anything to upset you."

She said, "I hope not. Everyone out."

We got out and followed her into the spa. As soon as we stepped inside I was reminded that I didn't belong here. It was incredibly lavish. It was like one of those spas for millionaires you see on the Travel Channel or something. I expected to hear someone explain that there had been a mistake. They don't work on women like me.

We were greeted at the door by a beautiful young woman in a very expensive looking dress. She knew Karen and greeted her by name. Karen exchanged a few pleasantries with her and then said, "These are the two I talked to you about. What do you think?"

The woman looked us over with a critical eye. She walked around us and then, right there by the front door she said, "Remove your dresses please."

A shiver of fear and humiliation ran through me. But I didn't hesitate. I didn't even look at Karen to confirm that we were to obey. I began to unbutton the row of buttons that held the front of my dress closed. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Erin following my lead.

We were both naked in a very short time. We stood there like slave girls in ancient Rome while the woman examined us more closely. She moved around us again, ran her fingers through the hair on my head and then through my pubic hair.

Finally she turned to Karen and said, "They have potential. They need a lot of work. How much time do I have?"

Karen replied, "How long do you need?"

The woman stepped back and looked us over again and said, "A minimum of four hours. More would be better."

Karen handed her a card and said, "Here's my cell number. Take as long as you need and call me when you finish."

Karen turned to us and said, "You two will do everything this lady asks of you, her or anyone else in here. That's clear, right?"

Erin and I both nodded.

Karen said goodbye to the beautician and left us with her.

The woman finally spoke to us. "Come with me. We have a lot of work to do."

I didn't understand the point of this. Mr. Barr wanted to humiliate us and use us for sex toys and household drudges. Why would he go to all the expense of treating us to this obviously expensive spa?!

We followed the woman down a short hallway, still with our dresses in our hands. We passed a few other people, mostly women though there was one flagrantly gay male that I saw.

I was embarrassed to be seen like this but at the same time it started to amuse me that they didn't even seem to see us.

I don't think that was because they were being polite and didn't want to make us uncomfortable. I'm pretty certain that they didn't see us because we were obviously below their station.

We were taken to a room with two padded tables. Two attractive young women in white smocks were waiting for us. One of them gingerly removed our dresses from our hands and hung them in a small closet. She handled them the same way that Karen did, as if she was afraid of getting her hands dirty. That was really starting to annoy me.

Yeah. I know. They are old and were never actually stylish. But I spent two and a half hours getting raped by two men so that they would be clean!

The three women went over what they were going to do to us. Neither Erin nor I understood a word of it. They were speaking English, I think. But they were using all sorts of acronyms and abbreviation and talking very rapidly. It sounded very much like gibberish to me.

I won't go into a lot of detail about the next four hours. Some of it was actually kind of pleasant. I loved the massage and the sauna was even pretty invigorating. They bathed us and rubbed all sort of oils into our skin.

Some of what they did was less pleasant. They plucked our eyebrows into thin lines. It was painful and I hated it. I wasn't all that thrilled with the result, either. They used some sort of electronic torture device to reduce the size of our pubic patches to a small V no more than an inch wide at the top. One of the women working on us explained that the only reason they didn't remove it all was so that everyone would be able to see that we were natural blondes.

I don't know who "everyone" is. But I didn't care much for being nearly electrocuted in pursuit of a dainty patch of pubic hair.

Our hair was cut and styled. It wasn't short but it was shorter than I've ever worn it. I was pleased with the way it came out, though.

Erin had a similar style. I thought she looked beautiful. When they finished our hair we were given a manicure and pedicure. While that was being done another pair of women came in and did our makeup. But they did more than make us up. They taught us how to do it ourselves so that we could get the same look at home.

I'll admit that I never was any good at putting on makeup. Whenever I tried I looked a lot like a cross between a prostitute and a circus clown. I didn't mind, though. I didn't think I needed makeup and I didn't want to put all that effort into it. I believe I mentioned that I'm lazy.

We were finally finished. I was glad. It was getting pretty annoying. I was especially unhappy with the fact that they moved us around the building from room to room totally naked. We saw dozens of other customers being moved from room to room in thick, luxurious, terrycloth robes. Unlike the staff who all seemed to think we were invisible the other customers did see us. They smirked and chuckled and we could hear them asking their escorts about us after they passed. I wondered how much extra Mr. Barr had to pay them to have us treated this way.

We remained in our chairs after they finished. It was another fifteen minutes before Karen came in to claim us. The woman who first met us at the door was with her. She ordered us to stand and together they went over what had been done.

I listened without paying much attention until they got to the part about the electrolysis. It turns out that the most uncomfortable part of the treatment will need to be repeated several times before all the undesired hair stops growing.

They made an appointment for another visit in a month and the woman who apparently owns the place told Karen that we should let our pubic hair grow until they complete the removal process.

We spent four hours in that place. Four hours in which we were kept naked and humiliated constantly. We were poked and prodded and treated like cattle. The idea of returning here almost made me ill. But when I looked at Erin, or when I looked at myself in the mirror ... WOW! We were beautiful!!

A woman came in with our dresses and our sandals. We were finally allowed to get dressed. Karen watched us put our dresses on and said to the owner of the shop, "It's such a shame to cover them up with those ... garments."

The owner just smiled.

We were each given a makeup case and told that if we forgot how to apply any of the items in the case to call the number that Karen had and we would be given further instructions.

We followed Karen out to her car. As soon as we were on the road she asked, "Well, how was it?"

Erin responded quietly, "Interesting."

I said, "Except for the massage I hated it."

I was then forced to admit reluctantly, "But I can't argue with the results."

Karen chuckled and said, "I do love their massages. I'd get one every day if I had the time."

I looked at the clock on the dashboard. It was just after four o'clock. I wasn't really hungry. I have been living on very little food for a long time. But I could have really gotten into a stiff drink.

Unfortunately, we were offered neither. Karen drove only a short distance and parked in front of a large boutique. I recognized the name of the place. They have a small but very suggestive ad in the paper all the time. It always features a beautiful, nearly naked young female. Even I find their ads erotic.

I was surprised. I've heard the place is expensive and I didn't expect Mr. Barr to provide us with underwear. He required us to be nude around the house. I assumed that the fewer clothes we wore when we went out the better he would like it. Maybe I misjudged him.

As we got out of the car and walked towards the boutique I noticed that I felt different. I've always been attractive and I've always been the kind of woman who wasn't shy about using her looks to get what she wanted. But now I was aware of how much hotter I was as a result of those four hours spent at the spa. I saw the way people looked at us. I started thinking that a few items of sexy lingerie were just what I needed.

I received a couple of big surprises as soon as we entered the store. It wasn't large. It was huge! And only a comparatively small percentage of the clothing on display was lingerie. The vast majority of the clothing they sold was a wide range of outer clothing ranging from sexy house dresses to evening gowns. But it looked from where I stood just inside the door that the first word to describe every item on sale here was sexy.

I must have been gaping just like Erin was. Karen laughed and said, "Would you two please close your mouths before someone sticks a dick in them. You look like you just got off a bus from West Virginia and you've never seen a miniskirt before."

We both composed ourselves. I did feel silly. But when the only place you have ever shopped for clothing is Goodwill just walking into a place like this is exciting. It was about to become a lot more exciting than Erin or I bargained for.

We followed Karen to the counter where she struck up a conversation with the woman working there. During their conversation, Karen pointed us out to the beautiful woman working behind the counter. The two of them talked quietly for a moment before Karen turned to us and said, "Give your dresses to Lauren so that she can destroy them."

I looked at her in shock for a few seconds before I could move. This was an entirely different atmosphere than the beauty shop. For one thing, as I looked around I saw that there were a lot of men in here. And women weren't running around in bathrobes going from room to room and getting naked as appropriate. Here everyone was fully dressed.

By the time I came to my senses and started unbuttoning my dress, Erin was almost finished unbuttoning hers. I saw the warning look in Karen's eyes and hurried to catch up to my daughter.

We handed our dresses over the counter and Lauren did actually drop them in the trash! Now we were naked in a public place once more and our clothing had been disposed of!

Lauren ordered Erin and me to get shopping carts and follow as she and Karen led the way into the racks of clothing. Our first stop was the lingerie section. We were measured for bras and Lauren selected two sets of matching bra and panties made of delicate lace. She tossed them into my cart and selected two similar sets for Erin. But then she selected another half dozen sets of sexy but more practical underwear for Erin. It was enough to last a week, presumably for her to wear to school.

Almost as an afterthought they selected a handful of sexy panties in a variety of styles for each of us and tossed them in the cart.

We were both given two dozen pairs of stay up, silk look hosiery. Some of them had little designs embedded in them but most were just silky and luxurious.

At our next stop we picked up a couple of almost nonexistent bikinis. I could see right through the tiny patches of material. It seemed like a waste of money. They were very expensive and it was obvious that they would disappear if they got wet.

Lauren next selected a dozen outfits for Erin that were stylish but super sexy. I suppose that most of them were suitable for school, considering the way girls dress these days. She tried on the first two right there in the aisle to make sure of the sizes. After that, if there was any question it was about color or style.

With only a few exceptions they would simply hold a garment up to her to see how it matched her complexion or hair color. They did have her try on a couple more outfits to judge the total effect.

I noticed that it seemed to embarrass Erin more to dress and undress in the aisles than it did to just stand there naked. I suppose that was because dressing and undressing are such personal acts and doing it in public draws attention. And it did.

I tried not to notice the growing crowd of customers that were beginning to follow us around. At first they were somewhat discreet about it. But when it became apparent that no one was going to say anything to them they became a lot more open about the fact that they liked watching naked women shopping for clothes.

They made quick work of shopping for Erin's school clothes. That was when I became more than just a naked part of the audience. They started selecting impossibly short, incredibly sheer clothing for both of us. It was all too high quality and too stylish to be called slutty. But it was the most revealing clothing I've ever seen and trying it on and removing it in front of a mixed audience of close to two dozen strangers didn't help. I was horrified at being put on exhibition this way. And yet I couldn't ignore the obvious signs of arousal I detected in my body.

The last two items of outer clothing they selected were two beautiful, sexy evening gowns. I hated buying clothes like this. But I found that it was difficult to hide my excitement about getting a sexy new wardrobe. And some of the items, like those very expensive evening gowns, I couldn't wait to wear.

I could tell that Karen was aware of the strange mix of emotions I was experiencing. She watched both of us carefully as we went from rack to rack and tried on one sexy garment after another. When I had the nerve to look her in the eyes I always got the impression that she could read my mind.

The last items they selected for us were a couple of extremely sexy nightgowns. They were the kind of thing that a woman only puts on for one reason. To get a man's attention so that he would remove them.

At last the ordeal was over. We pushed our shopping carts to the counter and Lauren began to ring everything up. Karen selected a sexy little dress for each of us and we quickly put them on. Even though we had been naked for the entire time we spent in there and dozens of people saw us walking around and trying on clothes it was something that you just don't get used to. It felt very good to have clothes on again.

I was shocked when Lauren calmly announced the total. Our clothing had come to nearly four thousand dollars! If Mr. Barr continued to spend money on us this way I have to assume that he was looking forward to being repaid in some manner. After all, it isn't as if he likes us.

Lauren and another woman helped the three of us carry everything out to Karen's Lincoln. We got in and Erin and I waited in stunned silence while Karen started the car and cranked up the air conditioning.

Four thousand dollars! In my entire life I doubt if I've spent that much on clothing altogether! Even if you add in what I have spent on Erin's clothing over the years it probably doesn't come to four thousand dollars. Hell! I've never had a car that cost that much!

Erin and I both sat there stunned. Karen didn't seem to notice. She drove off as if she did this every day. I turned my head and looked at Erin. She had a look on her face that reminded me of the way she looked after getting well fucked on the kitchen table this morning. She was dazed. And she was excited.

She must be screaming in excitement on the inside as she thought about all those new clothes and what it was going to be like to go to school looking beautiful and stylish for the first time in her life.

I was so happy for her that I didn't even think about what we were going to have to do to pay for the makeover and the clothing. And Karen wasn't finished yet. She drove us to one last store.

We were taken to a shoe store unlike any I have ever seen before. Walking in you expected to be asked if you had a reservation. It was that posh. As we looked around I noticed that none of the shoes on display had prices.

We looked around but Karen seemed to already know what she wanted to get for us. She bought us each half a dozen pairs of shoes in various styles. We each ended up with one pair of slutty shoes with outlandishly high heels. The others were all stylish and practical.

Erin was given several pairs that she could wear to school. We were even allowed to keep our clothes on while we tried the shoes on. The salesmen got some very good views of female real estate under our very short skirts when he fitted us for the shoes. But everyone acted like that wasn't happening. Then we stood at the cash register and watched as Karen sighed for just a little less than twenty-five hundred dollars worth of shoes.

I sat quietly on the way back to Mr. Barr's house as I added up what they spent on us today. I didn't hear what they spent for our make-over at that hoity-toity spa. But I knew it was a wad. I wouldn't be surprised if the total tab for today didn't come close to eighty-five hundred dollars!

My head was spinning. I couldn't understand why he would spend that much money on us. Even if he did want to dress us more tastefully he could have done it at the mall for a fraction of what was spent on us today.

We were almost half way back to the house before Karen asked, "Why is everyone so quiet?"

I looked at her as if to say, "You have to ask?!"

But what I said was, "We're in shock. If you were to add up what I have spent on clothes for my entire life it would be less than you spent today. It would still be less if you included what I've spent for both of us put together!"

"Do you like what you got?"

Erin answered quickly, "Yes!"

I turned and smiled at her enthusiasm. I said, "Most of it. I never imagined he would do something like this. I worry about what we'll be doing to pay him back."

Karen chuckled and said, "As well you should. Nothing is free in this world."

It was almost seven o'clock when we got home. Mr. Barr still wasn't home. Karen helped us carry in all the bags. We put them down in the living room, undressed, and went into the kitchen so that she could supervise while Erin and I made dinner.

I can cook. But I cook basic meals; the sort of thing that my grandmother would have cooked. I quickly learned that wouldn't be enough to satisfy my new master. Karen taught us how to make a simple, healthy meal.

She saw that I was worried that my cooking skills were not going to be adequate. She smiled and said, "Don't worry. You have already been enrolled in a cooking class. You'll be given a chance to learn before you are punished."

Karen kept her eye on the time. At seven-thirty she ordered me to open a bottle of wine she had set out to let it breathe. She saw the confusion on my face and patiently explained what she meant and why it was done.

Mr. Barr arrived ten minutes later. He came in and went upstairs to change clothes. I watched him interacting with Karen carefully. I was curious about their relationship. They were obviously very close friends. But just as obviously it was nothing more than that.

Maybe if I could get more comfortable with Karen in the next few days I would get up the nerve to ask her about him.

Mr. Barr ignored Erin and me. When he came back downstairs a few minutes later in casual clothes we already had dinner on the dining room table. Erin and I had to get up several times during dinner to get something or serve something. But we were permitted to eat dinner with them. The meal was great, even if we didn't know what we were doing. And the wine! Oh my god! I like wine. But I've never had wine that cost more than eight or ten dollars a bottle. I suspect that this stuff probably cost much, much more.

During dinner, Mr. Barr and Karin discussed work. She obviously wasn't just a pretty face. She was an important part of his management team and he valued her opinions. I was impressed both with how intelligent she is and by how much respect he showed her.

After we ate, Erin and I cleaned away the dishes and finished straightening up the kitchen. When the dishwasher was running we all adjourned to the living room. We were ordered to try on everything we bought today for Mr. Barr's approval. I guess that was why we hadn't already removed the tags and hung everything up.

Except for a few items that there had been questions about when we selected them in the store this was the first time we tried on our new clothes. I went first. Mr. Barr pulled Erin into his lap and Karen sat down beside them on the couch. I tried not to watch his hands moving over my daughter's body as I stood before them trying on clothes.

I noticed that although she was uncomfortable at first, Erin didn't seem all that upset by what Mr. Barr was doing with his hands. In fact, if I didn't know better I might think she was enjoying it!

I tried to concentrate on what I was doing. I took everything out of the bags and separated them, one stack for Erin and one for me. I couldn't remember a couple of times. I would stand there trying to remember if what I had in my hand belonged to me or my daughter. Karen always knew.

I further separated my stack of clothing by type and started trying on the outer garments first. Even when it was just the four of us I found myself feeling uncomfortable about dressing and undressing with an audience. I guess that's natural, though. And after all, it isn't like I know them.

Mr. Barr didn't care for one of the dresses I tried on. Karen smiled and said, "She isn't wearing it correctly. Hold on."

She got up and told me to remove the dress. She handed me a bra. It was a shelf bra that held my breasts up farther than was natural and pushed them together. I put the dress back on and suddenly I had about a mile and a half of cleavage.

Mr. Barr smiled and said, "Karen, you should do this for a living!"

She laughed and said, "I wouldn't want to do this every day. But you know, it really was fun. I like shopping with your money."

I continued trying everything on. There was a moment when, in response to what he was doing with his fingers, Erin began to gasp and I looked up to see her trying desperately to hide the fact that she was having an orgasm.

I looked away quickly. Karen and Mr. Barr acted like they didn't even notice.

I tried on the tiny bikini and then the underwear. The last item I put on was the sheer nightgown.

Mr. Barr said, "Very sexy! But of course it's just for special occasions, when you are entertaining a gentleman for the night. That should give any man a hard on."

I had been getting pretty excited about trying on my expensive new wardrobe. That little warning kind of killed the buzz. He was reminding me that my body belonged to him now and he would give it to whomever he chose.

I removed the nightgown and Erin put on her fashion show while I took her place in his lap. His fingers began teasing my flesh the way they had Erin's. It was very erotic. This has been a very stimulating day despite all the humiliation we suffered.

I wouldn't want him or anyone else to know it. But I spent a lot of time today feeling a pleasant buzz between my legs as I was exposed, poked and prodded. Even trying on the shoes was vaguely exciting. I've never had the assistance of a shoe clerk before. I always go to those cut rate self serve shoe stores, but only when they're having clearance sales.

Watching the clerk slipping shoes onto my feet while discreetly staring at my pussy should have been extremely embarrassing. It was! But even so, I found myself enjoying the tingle between my legs as his eyes explored my intimate flesh.

I also had mixed emotions about what he was doing to Erin. I knew it was very wrong. But there was no hiding the fact that she enjoyed a lot of what was happening to her now. And she seemed less embarrassed than I was, despite her relative inexperience.

It was starting to get hard to concentrate. Mr. Barr's magic fingers were driving me up the wall. Several time my eyes met Erin's and I saw her smiling when she recognized what I was feeling. But he was about to wipe that smile off of her face.

First, though, he said, "I imagine that you ladies are wondering why I spent a small fortune on you today. It must not seem like much of a punishment for ripping me off.

"I told you that I was going to make human beings out of you if it's possible to do so. I hope that you are going to find that the better care you take of yourself the more pride you have. Pride in your appearance is a place to start. You are no doubt aware of how beautiful you look now. Hopefully that will begin to have an effect on your self esteem. I expect you to continue to look just the way you do at this moment.

"That doesn't mean that there won't be days that you are severely abused. I will see to it that you aren't harmed. But you will be tested.

"Erin, Karen is going to take you to school tomorrow. She is going to find out what can be done to bring about the desired result in your academic standings. It's late in the school year. You have missed a great deal of school and your grades are just barely passing. Hopefully we still have time to make up for your lackluster performance. I can promise you that next year you are going to be an honor student. I always keep my word."

He turned his attention to me. "You have been enrolled in a cooking class. Karen is going to see to it that you become a skilled housekeeper. Once you have mastered those skills you will be given ... no, you will be made to acquire an education. Despite what you seem to believe, being beautiful is no excuse for being stupid."

He really knows how to put down someone he is trying so hard to build up. Still, I did sort of get that "I'll show him" feeling, despite the resentment I felt.

Mr. Barr turned to Karen and said, "I suppose you want the young one. Do you want to use their room?"

She smiled an evil little smile and replied, "No. Not this time. I've been horny as hell since watching the four of you this morning. I'm in the mood for an audience."

She got to her feet and began to undress. I think that Erin and I both understood enough of their conversation to know where this was going. I saw the look on Erin's face and pleaded, "Please, let me..."

Karen interjected, "Hush! I'm not going to hurt her. And I'm not going to rape her. We're just going to give each other a little pleasure. Right, Erin?"

A small shiver ran through Erin. She was blushing furiously. She looked nervous, even a little reluctant. But she seemed calmer than I would have been under the circumstances.

I wondered again about the relationship between Mr. Barr and Karen. She wasn't at all shocked this morning when Mr. Barr and Todd fucked my daughter and me on the kitchen table. In fact, she looked interested, turned on even.

Now she was undressing in front of him with a confidence that made it clear she has done it before. And yet for some reason I still didn't get the impression that they were or had ever been lovers.

Her body is perfect. She has very small breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra. She didn't need one. If her breasts were an A cup it was just when she inhaled deeply. But they were perfectly formed and looked very feminine. She had incredibly large nipples. Her areolas were small and almost flesh colored. But the nipples themselves were nearly as large as my little finger from the first joint to the tip.

She stood before us, topless and obviously quite proud. I was surprised at my own reaction. I watched her raise her hands to her breasts and massage them gently before tweaking her nipples, all the time staring right into Erin's eyes. It may be partly a result of what Mr. Barr was doing with his fingers, but I found myself becoming aroused.

It bothered me that my daughter was going to be a part of this. She didn't seem upset, though. She looked embarrassed, but curious.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.