It Was This or Go to Prison
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A single mom and her sixteen year old daughter have reached the end of their rope. They are penniless, unemployed, and a week away from being evicted. It’s a situation of their own making. They are lazy and amoral and now society’s largess is about to run out. So they plan a theft from a man whose house mom once cleaned. He catches them and offers them an alternative to prison. This is a simple little tale about second chances.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

We didn't have to rush to get ready. We had until ten o'clock to get to his house. We carried our few belongings out to the car in the only luggage we owned, plastic trash bags. I decided to take what remained of the food we stole from him back to his house. We put it in shopping bags and put it in the car. We were ready to go by nine that morning. An hour of freedom still remained.

We discussed it and decided that there was no sense putting it off. There was no point in sitting there, staring at each other and waiting for our last few minutes of freedom to tick down.

I drove us to Mr. Barr's house. Without thinking I started to pull into his driveway. Erin reminded me that I had been ordered not to park my old car in his driveway.

Before unloading our things I checked to make sure he wanted us moving our things in. There were a couple of cars in the driveway so I knew he had guests. That didn't make me feel any better about what we were doing, especially after what happened to me last night at Larry's house.

Mr. Barr opened the door when I rang the bell. I didn't say anything. I didn't have to. The fact that I was standing there said it all. He looked me over, looked out at the car and said, "Get your things and come in."

Now that the moment had arrived I was more afraid than ever. The look on his face didn't help. He despised me and he made no effort to hide it. For most of my life I have gotten by, at least to the degree that I have managed to get by, on looks and personality. Those things were not going to help me now. Nor would my sexuality, another tool I made frequent use of. Until last night I've never traded sex for favors. But I have never been above flirting to get something I wanted.

He already made it clear that Erin and I would be used sexually while we were here. That was the offer we made to him to keep from going to prison. There were no other weapons in my arsenal. Erin and I now belonged to this man to use as he saw fit.

It required only three trips out to the car to unload our belongings. Mr. Barr showed us to the spare bedroom that he wanted us to use, told us to unload everything and report to him. He returned to his seat at the kitchen table. He was in the middle of a meeting with a man and a woman whom, from what I was able to gather from what little I heard of their conversation were two of his employees. They were discussing a job they were working on.

It disturbed me that they were there. I couldn't help wondering if they knew about me and my daughter and why we were there. They could hear the way he talked to us, though. They had to hear the disdain in his voice. It added significantly to the humiliation we felt.

And then it got worse. After unloading the car we were about to take the bag of food we stole to the kitchen and report to Mr. Barr. I started out of the room he assigned us but Erin said, "Mom?"

I turned to see what she wanted.

"He told us we couldn't wear clothes in the house unless he ordered us to."

"But he has people out there with him!"

Erin was obviously terrified. But she only shrugged. She was more afraid of disobeying him and getting punished than she was of the prospect of walking out there naked.

We weren't certain what to do. I was terrified. But I knew she was right. This was probably some kind of test. Even if it wasn't, we had our orders.

With a moan of despair I went back into the room and undressed. Erin took her clothes off when she saw me getting undressed. We stood there red faced for a moment and looked into each other's eyes. Then I took a deep breath, picked up the plastic shopping bag with what remained of the food we took from him and walked slowly out of the room, down the stairs and down the hall to the kitchen.

I'm not sure what I was expecting to happen when we entered the room. I think that the last thing I expected was to be ignored. But that was what happened. We entered the room and walked past the kitchen table. The two people from Mr. Barr's office glanced at us briefly with a look of idle curiosity but there wasn't even a pause in the conversation.

We stood out of the way and waited to be told what to do next. It was several long, very uncomfortable minutes of standing in silence listening to my blood rushing through my veins before Mr. Barr ordered me to refill their coffee cups. He started to turn back to the couple at the table and I took that opportunity to ask him what to do with the food I was returning.

He didn't ask what remained. He ordered me to throw it away. He said it in such a way that it was clear he didn't want anything that had been in my house. He didn't want it contaminating his house.

I ignored the insult. I suppose I had it coming. I went around the table and refilled their coffee cups. I was embarrassed about being naked and the fact that there was a woman witnessing my shame made it even more humiliating. And yet, all three of them went on about their business as if we didn't exist and that seemed to bother me, too!

No one touched me. No one did more than glance at me. I didn't attract any more attention than I would have if I were dressed!

I returned the coffee pot to the coffee maker and stood beside Erin, waiting for someone to tell me what to do next. As time passed and the people at the table continued to ignore us I started having the strangest reaction. I began to feel offended! I wasn't happy about the two of us having to stand there naked like pieces of art. But for some reason it bothered me that they didn't even seem to notice.

I realized how contrary that reaction was. I didn't want them to look at me or touch me. I didn't want to be there at all. But even as I realized now silly it was it bothered me that I could stand here like this and be ignored. It was as if in their eyes I wasn't quite human.

For another ten or fifteen minutes I stared at a calendar on the wall and thought about my unlikely reaction to this strange set of circumstances. That was how much time it took for the three of them to conclude their meeting. It wasn't until then that they sat back, relaxed, and began to pay attention to my daughter and me.

They looked us over, commented on our bodies as if we were statues, and Mr. Barr laid out a long list of our shortcomings. Well, most of the shortcomings were mine. But Erin didn't escape their attention.

I would have expected the woman among them to be embarrassed by our presence. She wasn't. She actually seemed pretty amused. She asked Mr. Barr if he had fucked us yet, using that crude phrase quite comfortably.

He told his two employees about the blowjob that Erin and I gave him yesterday afternoon. He included all of the nasty, humiliating details. Even that didn't embarrass his female guest. She chuckled and said, "A mother/daughter blowjob! That's kind of hot. They're both pretty and sexy. But are you sure you want to trust them in your home? They already tried to rip you off once."

Mr. Barr replied, "They won't have much time for getting into trouble in the foreseeable future. You'll see to that, Karen. You're going to be keeping them pretty busy. But I've locked up most of my valuables until they prove to me that they can be trusted or I give up and have them arrested."

The woman reached out, grabbed a tuft of my pubic hair and used it as a handle to pull me closer to her chair. I was more than shocked. I expected to be sexually abused by Mr. Barr. I expected to be humiliated. This was something I never considered. It never crossed my mind that I might be forced to do anything of a sexual nature with another woman. I never have and I never thought that I would. No woman has ever touched me in a sexual manner. Now my heart was beating rapidly as I closed my eyes to avoid seeing what was happening.

This woman, this complete stranger, was amusing the two men by examining my body closely. Her fingers moved over my breasts. Not in a caress. But more like she was examining a slave at auction.

She squeezed and lifted my breasts before announcing, "Nice tits. They're firm for a broad her age. She might be a pig. But she took care of herself when she was pregnant. There aren't any stretch marks on her. Look at that flat stomach. No flaws there either."

I groaned as she worked a finger inside the entrance to my vagina. I don't think I was this upset last night when Tank showed up to join in the festivities at Larry's house!

She worked her finger in and out of me for a moment before pronouncing, "Not bad! She has a nice tight pussy. I think you're going to enjoy this bitch, Tyler. That assumes that you can train her. From what you've told us she isn't too bright."

The woman pushed me back and repeated the process with Erin. She asked Erin her age and a couple of questions about her sexual experience as she poked and prodded her youthful body. She wasn't at all bothered by my daughter's age or inexperience.

She chuckled when she pulled her finger from Erin's vagina. She held her finger up and said, "She juices up pretty good. I think this one is going to like being a little sex slave."

I watched in shock as she sucked Erin's juices from her wet finger. Mr. Barr's male guest asked, "How does she taste, Karen?"

Karen put her hand on Erin's butt and gave her a little shove in the direction of the man who asked the embarrassing question. She said, "Go over there and ask Todd if he would like a taste, darling."

I saw a shudder course through her body. She walked around the table and stopped near Todd. He smiled up at her and waited for her to make him that obscene offer.

I watched as she took a deep breath. The rise and fall of her breasts seemed to amuse him. Then in a voice so quiet I almost couldn't hear her she asked, "Would you like to taste me, sir?"

His grin widened. He reached out, wrapped his hand around her wrist and gently pulled her closer. He said to Karen, "You know, I've never tasted a sixteen year old cunt. Do you suppose that they taste any differently?"

Karen sounded completely serious when she responded, "I can answer from personal experience. They taste pretty much the same at any age. I'm reasonably certain that if you were to let us blindfold you and taste her pussy and her mom's you couldn't tell us which was the mother and which was the daughter. Now that I think about it that might be amusing. I'd like to try that myself."

He stared into Erin's eyes as he worked his finger into her pussy. Then he looked up to see if I was watching him molest my daughter. He seemed to get a kick out of the fact that he could do those things to her in front of me.

He worked his finger around inside of her for a moment and then he added another finger. He stopped moving his fingers inside of her and began to tease her clit with his thumb until in a very short amount of time I was forced to witness her humiliation as he brought her to orgasm right there in front of everyone.

She cried out, a quiet, strained cry that sounded like a mixture of sexual pleasure and embarrassment. It looked like the only thing keeping her on her feet was his fingers inside of her.

She closed her eyes and reached out, placing a hand on the table to steady herself as her orgasm wracked her body.

It took a moment for her to recover and stand up straight again. Her eyes opened and she was forced to observe the amusement on the faces of the three people at the table amusing themselves at our expense.

But her ordeal wasn't over. Todd put his hands around her waist and lifted her up. He sat her down on the table in front of him and spread her legs apart. He stared down at her vagina for a moment. He ordered her to lie back and relax. As soon as she did he ran his fingers lightly over her mound and asked, "Has anyone ever eaten that cute little pussy, Erin?"

She whispered, "No."

Todd leaned down and kissed her pubic mound. Then he turned to Mr. Barr and asked, "Do you mind?"

Mr. Barr shook his head. He seemed quite content to watch.

Todd turned back to my daughter's pussy and kissed the tight slit between her legs. She gasped and her entire body twitched violently.

Karen, sitting across the table from them now, had Erin's head right where her plate would be if she was here to eat. She grinned down at my daughter. She could she how excited Erin was by what Todd was doing to her, despite how humiliating it all was. She couldn't resist the sensations he was creating in the most sensitive area of her body.

Karen placed her arms on the table on either side of Erin's head. Her hands came to rest on my daughter's chest. She began to gently tease Erin's firm young breasts. We all witnessed my daughter's involuntary reaction. But I saw the terror mount in Erin's eyes when Karen slowly leaned down and began to kiss her. They were gentle kisses at first. But they quickly became more passionate.

Erin was just as shocked as I was. She seemed to freeze up for a moment. But Karen didn't let that stop her. The kisses continued and soon it was obvious that Erin was returning that last long passionate kiss.

That seemed be what Todd was waiting for. Like the rest of us he had been watching the two women kiss while he continued teasing her pubic mound with his lips. When Erin began to return Karen's kiss he bent down and ran his tongue up between my daughter's legs.

She screamed into Karen's mouth and her entire body became rigid. I was forced to watch as my daughter had another orgasm for the entertainment of Mr. Barr and his two employees. But it didn't end there. Todd began eating my daughter's pussy with the same fervor as that passionate kiss that Karen was still assaulting her with.

In an instant, poor Erin began squirming around as if she was lying on a hot stove instead of the kitchen table. She couldn't resist all of the sensual stimulation and I couldn't really blame her. It was all so new to her.

She would probably be very embarrassed when they finished. But for the moment she was going crazy on the table, enjoying orgasm after violent orgasm.

Karen and Todd continued their lascivious caresses and they continued to assault her with their tongues. But they were forced to hold her in place to counteract her violent response to what they were doing.

I guess that Mr. Barr found the little sex show taking place on his kitchen table pretty stimulating. I got that impression when he pulled me over in front of him, bent me down over the table and rammed his cock into me from behind.

I was shocked when I realized how wet my pussy had become while watching those two strangers molesting my daughter across the kitchen table. I felt my pussy clamp down on his cock and I heard his sigh of pleasure. I didn't know if I was more embarrassed about being fucked in front of those two strangers and my daughter or if I was embarrassed because I was so turned on when I should have been horrified.

The kitchen table was so small that my head was resting on Erin's stomach. I felt the heat of her soft skin. I even think I could hear her heart beating a mile a minute as she continued having orgasms.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.