It Was This or Go to Prison
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A single mom and her sixteen year old daughter have reached the end of their rope. They are penniless, unemployed, and a week away from being evicted. It’s a situation of their own making. They are lazy and amoral and now society’s largess is about to run out. So they plan a theft from a man whose house mom once cleaned. He catches them and offers them an alternative to prison. This is a simple little tale about second chances.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

As if on cue there was a knock on the door. I froze for a second and then tried again to pull away.

Larry maintained his iron grip on my hair and called out, "Come on in, Tank."

I was still struggling when Tank came in. Tank is Tom Porter. Tom lives across the street. The reason for his nickname is obvious. Tank is at least six foot six and probably weighs close to three hundred and fifty pounds. He may have been muscular at one time. But if he was it was a long time ago. He was a mountainous slug of a man.

I gave up trying to pull my head away from Larry's cock. I couldn't and the effort was causing me a lot of pain. Instead, I crossed my legs to hide my sex and covered my breasts with my arms.

Tank pulled the screen door open and stepped in off the front steps. The screen door slammed shut behind him and he stood there for a moment taking in the scene of my humiliation.

His lack of surprise and the smirk on his face made it obvious that he knew what to expect when he got here. Larry must have called him while I was in the laundry room.

I've only spoken with Tank once in the year that I've lived here. Tank had been visiting the second time I imposed upon Larry to let me do my laundry here. They were watching a ballgame on television. I said hello to him and that had been the extent of our conversation. But every time I passed through the room I felt the eyes of those two men crawling over me like insects.

That was my entire experience with the huge man that was now standing on the other side of this small room watching me struggling with Larry and trying to catch glimpses of my naked body.

I don't know if it was my struggles or my obvious embarrassment about the situation I now found myself in that excited Larry. But his cock was now fully erect and battering the back of my throat. I hadn't totally given up my struggle to lift my head and remove my mouth from his cock. But I wasn't accomplishing anything beyond amusing the two men and giving myself a headache.

I managed to turn over onto my stomach, figuring that at least in that position Tank couldn't see as much. But even with the use of my hands I wasn't having much luck pulling free from Larry's cruel grip.

Tank crossed the small room and stood beside the couch staring down at my naked body. I heard him start to remove his clothing. I screamed my protests around Larry's cock but that only seemed to amuse them even more.

As he was taking his clothes of Tank asked, "Is the bitch any good?"

Larry, speaking authoritatively and sounding like a true connoisseur of female sexuality responded, "She has a tight enough cunt I guess. She doesn't know much about using it. She just rested on her hands and knees while I fucked her and waited for me to finish. With a little training she could probably be a good fuck.

"She's not bad at sucking cock, though. She ain't all that enthusiastic. But considering it's only costing me the price of a little detergent and a few cents to run my washer and dryer for two hours I guess I can't complain. I've paid more and gotten less."

Tank chuckled and said, "She looks even better naked than she did with clothes on. I could see you two in here from the other side of the street. That's a fine ass. You fuck it? Seems like you said you'd love to."

"No. Not yet. I probably should have started with her ass. I like pussy just fine and this is my second blowjob. But I'm running out of steam. I may not get to her ass now."

I felt Tank's hands moving clumsily over my ass. I tried squirming away. With the two of them restraining me now I knew I didn't have a chance in hell of getting away. But I didn't know what else to do. I couldn't plead with them. Larry wouldn't let me take my mouth off of his cock.

Tank wormed his large, rough hand between my thighs and started groping my pussy. I stopped twisting my body around trying to get free. It only seemed to make things worse.

I finally managed to wrest my head away from Larry's cock. I screamed, "STOP IT!! I NEVER AGREED TO THIS!!"

Larry laughed and said, "Of course you did, stupid. You didn't make any rules. Your ass belongs to me for two fucking hours. I can do any fucking thing I want with it."

"NO! JUST YOU!"

He forced my head back down, driving his cock back into my mouth to shut me up. He used my hair to guide my head up and down on his hard cock and said, "Fuck you, Paula. If I want to invite every fucking man on the block to come over here and fuck you there ain't a damn thing you can say about it. Now quit struggling and behave yourself or I'll take my belt to your ass. You're embarrassing me in front of my friend."

Larry and Tank both laughed at that. Then Tank got a grip on my pubic hair and lifted my lower body right up off of the couch. I ended up on my knees, still struggling to keep Larry from shoving his cock down my throat.

I felt Tank kneeling on the cushion behind me and then I felt his cock poking around looking for the entrance to my pussy. Thinking back to what he said about fucking my ass a few minutes ago I stopped struggling and let him work the head of his cock into me.

I groaned in dismay as I felt my pussy stretching to admit the head of his cock. This was too much. They were skewering me just like that slut in the porn movie that was still giving out with those fake moans of passion while she pretended to enjoy getting fucked by two men at the same time.

Larry continued to try to distract me by forcing more and more of his cock into my mouth. He still seemed intent on working it into my throat. But I was more concerned with Tank at the moment. He had a firm grip on my hips and was slowly sliding more and more of his cock into me from behind.

It was horrible enough that I was being raped by two men at the same time. It was even worse that one of them was that ugly and aptly named Tank. But I was beginning to realize that my predicament was even worse than I thought. Tank's cock must be immense!

I should have suspected as much from the size of him. But I never had cause to wonder how well hung he was until his cock began to penetrate me and I felt my vagina being stretched like it hasn't since I gave birth to my daughter. It wasn't just that his cock was very big around. It was very long. He must have already forced seven or eight inches into me and he was still going.

I don't know how much more there could be. But I still couldn't feel his fat stomach pressing against my ass. And it just kept coming!

I gave up on nonresistance as a strategy. I was getting worried. I started struggling again. But I was wasting my energy. Between them the two men had me under their control. I couldn't get my head out of Larry's lap or his cock out of my mouth, not even long enough to scream at them to stop.

I was only able to twist my trunk and flail my arms and legs futilely. But nothing I did seemed to disturb them. They didn't even seem to notice!

Tank's cock hit something inside of me before he had it all the way in. I felt the head of it pushing against something inside of me and I knew that he still had more cock to go. It didn't hurt, not exactly. But it was unpleasant and it was scary. I was afraid he was going to damage something. Even though the head of his cock was pressing against my guts he was still trying to get the rest of that fat shaft inside of me.

I felt him draw back slightly and for just a second I hoped that he realized that he had gone as deep as my body would allow. But he was apparently determined to finish what he started. He paused and then slammed his cock back into me.

I screamed around Larry's cock as the pain coursed outward from deep inside of me. Far from being sympathetic or alarmed by my reaction the men found it amusing and joked about it over my back. Tank slowly pulled his cock back several inches again, paused and drove it back inside of me.

He repeated the process half a dozen times with the same result each time until suddenly I felt his huge belly pressing against me and I realized that he had done it. His huge cock was buried inside of me!

He paused again and bragged to Larry about finally bottoming out in my pussy. They had a good laugh over my discomfort and then Tank started fucking me brutally, slamming his entire cock into me with every stroke.

It hurt a little less each time. But it still hurt. I screamed each time the head of his cock pounded into my guts like a fist. And then something else happened to make things even worse. On one of his more brutal strokes I screamed again and Larry chose that moment to lift his hips while pressing down on the back of my head. Before I knew what was going on I had a couple inches of cock in my throat.

I pounded on him ineffectually with my fists and struggled to pull my head off of his cock. But he held me in place until I thought I was going to pass out from lack of oxygen.

I could still hear them laughing at my weak struggles and my discomfort. I started seeing a red haze and spots. I was just about to lose consciousness when Larry lifted my head just enough to pull his cock out of my throat.

He thumped me on the forehead with his finger to get my attention and said, "Hey! You stupid cunt! You can breathe with my skinny cock in your throat. Breathe through your nose for Christ's sake! You really are a dumb blonde!"

With that he slammed my head back down and his cock slid right back into my throat, just as painfully as the first time. He held it there again. I started to panic until I remembered what he said. It wasn't easy. I had been crying so hard for so long that my sinuses were stopped up. But I managed to suck down a little bit of air, enough to keep me conscious.

Once I realized I wasn't going to die of suffocation I became aware of the pain in my pussy again. Tank was still slamming his horse cock into me from behind, harder and faster now.

My poor, addled mind couldn't decide which torment to concentrate on. The pain in my guts had started to subside. I was still afraid that something inside of me was damaged. But now the pain in my throat was more severe and I was worried about damage there, too. It wasn't getting any easier to breathe as time passed, either.

Unlike my reaction when Larry came inside of me I was actually grateful when Tank finally shuddered through a huge, violent orgasm. He wound down slowly and finally stopped with his cock still buried inside of me. It was over!

Larry had already cum twice and it began to look like he was going to go on and on for the remainder of the two hours. That's assuming that they would actually let me leave when the time was up.

It seemed to go on and on forever. My throat was actually getting numb. But finally Larry stiffened up and had an orgasm. Or at least I guess he did. He moaned and acted like he was cumming. There was no sign of cum when he finally let go of my hair and I jerked my head away.

I struggled to my feet, sputtering and gasping for breath. The pain in my belly had all but disappeared until I moved. Now it was so bad that it made it almost impossible for me to stand up straight.

As I turned to race for the bathroom I noticed the amused smiles on the faces of both men. But as infuriating as they were, what really drew my attention was the length of slime covered cock lying on Tank's thigh and stretching down more than half way to his knee! It wasn't hard now. But it was still immense!

I clamped my hand over my pussy, though why I would care if I stained the rug in Larry's house I can't say. They were joking about my sexual abilities in the crudest terms as I ran from the room. Just before I disappeared into the bathroom and shut the door I heard Tank jokingly wonder out loud if he could get his cock down my throat. At least I hope he was joking. I knew it would be impossible. I just wasn't sure that he did.

I slammed the bathroom door. There was no lock on it. I collapsed onto the toilet. I couldn't see what I was doing. I was crying hysterically. I used a wad of toilet paper to clean the slimy mess off of my hand. Then I sat there with Tank's cum draining slowly out of me, my face in my hands, crying like a baby and wondering how I was going to get out of here. I couldn't face them again. I couldn't do those nasty things again.

But I knew that I was trapped. There was only one way out of the bathroom. And they were now in possession of every article of clothing I owned.

I sat on the toilet for a long time, long after the last of Tank's nasty cum drained out of me. I knew that by now the washer and dryer were finished with the latest loads. I had to get the last load of wash started or I'd be here all night. I just didn't know how I was going to be able to force myself to go back out there.

I knew they weren't finished with me. They would probably never have another opportunity like this. They were having too much fun to let it end now. They were going to take full advantage of me while they had me trapped here.

I wiped myself and stood up on legs that were still very shaky. I flushed the toilet without looking to see what had drained out of me. I looked down at my vagina to see if there was any noticeable difference, any damage from being raped by that huge cock.

I was relieved when I didn't notice any changes externally. I was still worried about the damage he might have done on the inside. My stomach was still tender and my vagina felt ... different. I could tell that I had just been raped by an oversized object.

I washed my hands and face and I carefully took a sip of mouthwash from the bottle on the counter without touching my lips to it. It was the kind that tasted like medicine. But at least I got the taste of cum out of my mouth. Unfortunately, I knew that it wouldn't be long before they made me do something to put that taste back in my mouth. Bastards!

I couldn't put it off any longer. I had to finish the laundry. I knew that because of the way I worded the stupid agreement I made with Larry he would feel entitled to keep me a prisoner here and continue to amuse himself with my body until my laundry was done.

I went out into the short, narrow hallway, through the living room, carefully avoiding getting close to either man, and hurried to the laundry room. Their leering faces followed me all the way.

I placed the clothes from the dryer on a small table and started washing the last load. I felt more than heard someone in the doorway watching me as I bent over moving clothes from machine to machine and starting the last load of wash. I turned to fold the clothes I had just removed from the dryer and I saw Tank standing there watching me. He was staring at my naked body with a hungry look on his face.

When our eyes met he said, "Hurry up, Paula. I'm still horny."

"You hurt me!"

He grinned as if he was proud of it. But he said, "If you hadn't been fighting so hard it wouldn't have hurt so much. You ain't the first woman I ever fucked. I ain't killed anybody yet."

I glared at him defiantly and snapped, "You raped me!"

He chuckled and replied, "Not really. Not the way we see it. Larry offered you to me. From what he told me, he can do any fucking thing he wants with you. You maybe didn't have a choice and if I asked you would have said no. But I didn't rape you. I borrowed you. I had permission. It just wasn't yours."

He had that all worked out in his head already. I don't know if he went to all that trouble for me or for himself. But there was enough truth in what he said to keep me from calling the cops even if I was inclined to, and I'm not. I'd be too embarrassed to tell anyone what has happened to me here tonight and when it comes right down to it he was right. I gave myself to Larry for as long as it takes to do my laundry and I was too desperate and too fucking stupid to set any limits. Now I was paying for that mistake.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.