Samantha's Triple Threat Bet - Cover

Samantha's Triple Threat Bet

Copyright© 2010 by IronBuddah

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Samantha bets Aaron that they can have sex three times in three different rooms without her mother noticing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Safe Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

We ended up in the computer room, not watching TV on the couch. Samantha's mom was getting close to winning the video game she was currently playing, and she wanted an audience. I was laying on a beanbag on the floor, and Samantha was kneeling next to me. She was also massaging my cock through my pants whenever her mom was focused on the computer monitor. That was most of the time, so despite my sexual exhaustion my cock was starting to feel pretty good again.

I must have kind of zoned out, because the next thing I knew, Samantha was pulling my swollen but soft cock out of my fly. I couldn't say anything, but I was about to panic. This was insane! "What are you doing?" I mouthed to Samantha.

Instead of addressing me, Samantha asked her mother, "So you think this is the last time you get to make a decision before the final battle of the game?"

With her eyes glued to the screen, Samantha's mother replied, "Uh-huh. I think so!"

Samantha eased my worries somewhat, although not a great deal, by straddling my crotch and spreading her skirt to conceal my exposed member. However, she wasn't being too subtle, because now instead of rubbing me through my pants, she was rubbing me through her skirt! Despite my fear of being caught, or perhaps because of it, I felt my cock surging again under the teen girl's hands.

When her mother turned her head to make sure we were paying attention, Samantha hid my cock with a flick of her skirt. Samantha's mother she saw that her daughter had moved. "What are you doing Samantha? I don't think Aaron can see with you sitting there."

"I wanted to get a better look at the final battle." Samantha explained.

I quickly added. "I can see just fine." I couldn't see any more than a quarter of the screen, but I wasn't about to admit that. Samantha switched from rubbing my dick with her hands, to squeezing her thighs around it. Wow, did that feel good! I had to turn my head and bite down on the blanket covering the bean bag to keep from calling out.

To think that I had been worried about Samantha giving us away by making too much noise. Every time the pressure on my cock from the girl's thighs was lessened, I could feel blood rushing to my dick. Pretty soon, I was nearing full and total hardness. I could feel the head of my dick rubbing against the material of Samantha's skirt.

"That's bad ass!" Samantha whispered.

"Yeah!" Her mother agreed. "That's one of my favorite attacks. It does a ton of damage!"

I wasn't convinced that's what the girl was talking about. I thought it was more probably that she was impressed with her own ability to make my dick so hard. It was better for us that Samantha's mother was such a video game addict. However, what Samantha did next destroyed whatever comfort I could take from her mother's attention being focused on the computer.

Reaching through her skirt again, Samantha pushed on my shaft to line it up with her pussy. She must have puller her panties to the side earlier, because when she sank down, my bare cock went up into her body easily. Reaching up under the girl's skirt and into my pocket, I managed to get a condom out. Poking the teen riding my dick in one of her round buttocks to get her attention, I waved the condom around to indicate the danger of what she was doing.

Twisting to face me, Samantha took the rubber out of my hand and mouthed the words, "I'll try." Hiding the rubber behind her back, she turned to face the computer screen again. Even though Samantha wasn't bouncing up and down on me, just having my unprotected cock inside the teen's warm, tight, juicy pussy felt amazing. I was getting more and more excited, and neither of us were moving.

I saw a flash of color and light from the computer, and I took the opportunity to gasp, "Oh wow!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.